The key to achieving weight goals is to keep track of your calories and, more importantly, the distribution in macro nutrients.
Macros will help you do just that! This calorie counter focuses on macros (as the name suggests!) more than just calories - because it is important!!
Are you doing carb cycling? "Macros" are great for carb cycling. When you set up your goals, you are able to differentiate between days, so that you can set up your macro goals excactly to your schedule.
***The app features a dynamic database, which learns about your entries. Create a food item once, and the app will remember it for you forever. After you created your food for the first time, it is incredibly quick to look up and add to your food diary.***
Get a instant overview when you open the app, with the easy to decode progressbars which tell you just how much of each macro nutrient you have eaten today, as well as your progress in weight change.
Look at your food diary for the past days, and see how you keep on track with beautiful looking graphs.
You can set your macros by percent of calories contributed or by grams. There is a feature to add food that you've eaten into your favorites so you can quickly add the macros from the food and get on with your meal.
Your macro goals as well as the macro nutrients you've already had for the day will be on display the moment you open the app so you can take a quick peak and see if you need to have some food. You can then swipe to the right in order to begin adding the food you need to hit your goals and start working towards the weight change you want.
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ 100% FREE – no hidden charges or in-app purchases
■ Track your diet and exercise in less than 5 minutes a day! It’s that fast and easy
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 5,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Connect with over 50 devices and apps including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more!
■ Recipe importer – cook a lot? Our recipe importer lets you visit any recipe on the web and easily import and track it with just a tap! It feels like magic!
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ MYFITNESSPAL WORKS – our members have lost almost 200 MILLION POUNDS combined!
▌HOW IT WORKS
■ Simply download the app and tell us a little about yourself
■ We’ll create a personalized diet and exercise program just for you
■ Start tracking your meals and exercise and gain insights so you can make healthier choices
■ Watch the pounds come off! 88% of our users who track for 7 days or more lose weight
▌EASIEST APP TO TRACK DIET & EXERCISE
■ Track your daily diet and exercise in 5 minutes a day – it’s that fast and easy
■ 5,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Virtually every food you eat is in our database already
■ Barcode scanner – track a food just by scanning it’s barcode. Over 4 million barcodes recognized!
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Track over 350 cardio exercises and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
▌CONNECT APPS & DEVICES
■ Easily connects and seamless integrates with over 50 apps and devices including Fitbit, Jawbone UP, Garmin, MapMyFitness, Runkeeper, Strava, Runtastic, Misfit, Withings, Healthkit, and more! Works with virtually every fitness app and device.
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other, or meet new friends from the MyFitnessPal community!
▌GOALS & REPORTS
■ Receive personalized goals based on your individual diet profile, or rnter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Gain insights into where your calories and nutrients are coming from and how to make healthier choices
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
Why wait? Everything is 100% free so you have nothing to lose except those extra pounds! Download us and start leading a healthier life today!
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
- Calculate daily calories needed based on your goals (Weight loss, gain or maintenance).
- Calculate your BMI, BMR, LBM, and TDEE.
- Detailed explanation about every step of the calculation:
- Share your results.
* Layout might appear differently on older devices, all calculations remain the same.
FitMath will cater to both the beginner trying to gather fitness data about themselves and the more advanced fitness enthusiast equally. It spans from basic calculators like BMI, ideal weight and heart rate to more advanced calculators for BMR, TDEE and body fat.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE)
Maximum Heart Rate (MHR)
Target Heart Rate (THR)
Macro nutrients split (protein, fats, carbs)
Body Fat Estimate (U. S. Navy and YMCA)
Lean Body Mass (LBM) estimate
Lean Body Mass and BMR from known body fat
Body Surface Area
Android design guidelines followed
Support for imperial and metric units
Comprehensive help for each and every section explaining every concept
Multiple formulas for many calculators BMR, TDEE, Body fat, max and target heart rate and more.
The TDEE (total daily energy expenditure) calculated is very accurate for your fitness level. The TDEE is also used as an input in the Macro Split calculator. The macro split calculator supports common fitness goals, custom goals, a deficit/excess calculator, common nutrition plans like keto, body builder, zone diet and even custom nutrition splits.
The heart rate calculators are very important for your cardio vascular fitness. They would be useful to determine your target heart rate for your workout be it a small warm up, endurance training, fat burning or High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT).
More useful calculators are in the works! If you find the app useful and want to support my future app development, please consider making a donation with a simple in app purchase ('Donate' in the menu). If you happen to find any mistakes in the calculators, please send an email to me with the information and I'll promptly correct it. You could also send me your feature requests and let me know about what other calculators you wish to see in the app and what could be done better. I am passionate about health and fitness and want to make this app the best it can be.
Note about permissions:
INTERNET: For the in app billing in case you wish to donate.
VENDING: For the in app billing in case you wish to donate.
Things you can do with Calorie Counter Fitmacro:
• Create and edit profiles (Definition, Maintenance, Muscle gain): Each profile you create, contains the macronutrients you should consume daily, these are prepared by the Fitmacro Calculator.
• Ideal for those who use the Flexible Dieting (IIFYM), with refeed days automatically calculated.
• Create custom recipes: With this tool, you can create and modify recipes whenever you want.
• Fast Track: These will help you to track food and an estimate each ingredient, ideal for those who go out to eat at restaurants.
• Barcode scanner
• Search your foods high in fiber, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins very fast.
• Record your daily weight and write importante notes.
• Check the details of your progress with percentages and graphs for your motivation
• Check the information of your day with graphics and all the macros you need to eat.
• You can share food with other users in our database.
• Check foods that other users have shared.
• Visualize your daily report (Macronutrients).
• Create, edit and remove foods.
• Food intake recommendations..
• Create alarms and notifications for every meal.
• With Fitmacro you can share your macros in Facebook
These are some of the tools that Fitmacro gives you , We hope you like and enjoy it.
This APP has 7 diet and fitness calculators to help you and your clients navigate through macro dieting and IIFYM.
All you have to do is enter your details, select your goals and retrieve your macros.
We make it easy, fun and fool proof!
La CALCULADORA FITMACRO te ayudara a calcular exactamente los macronutrientes que necesitas para lograr con éxito tu objetivo.
• Cálculos para etapa de mantenimiento
• Cálculos para etapa de pérdida de peso
• Cálculos para etapa de ganancia de peso
• Cálculos para día de realimentación
• Utiliza dos formulas diferentes para el cálculo de calorías de mantenimiento (Lean Mass y Mifflin-St Jeor)
• Utiliza tu somatotipo (tipo de cuerpo) para el cálculo de los macronutrientes.
• Utiliza la dieta flexible y la dieta clásica según tus necesidades.
• Calcula la fibra exacta que tu cuerpo necesita a diario
• Contiene un icono de ayuda para auxiliar al usuario
✔ Daily calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Body Mass Index BMI calculator
✔ Set weight loss goal and use our calorie tracker to start tracking your calorie budget and diet
✔ Track nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary, and reports tracking your weight loss
✔ Add food from our database of 150,000+ foods and healthy recipes no matter what diet you are on: Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo, Jenny Craig etc
✔ View info about everything - from protein, gluten, calories, vitamins and minerals to cholesterol
✔ Enter Atkins, Gluten free, Paleo or any healthy recipes and calculate nutritional contents
✔ Not on diet? Have diabetes? Use as food log, journal, and tracker to see breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Connect and see your steps progress from your Fitbit, Jawbone Up, or other activity tracking devices
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see calories lost
✔ See calories & fat you burned with our step counter
✔ BMR Calculator and BMI calculator
✔ Track cardio, walking, biking, running, step counter, and more!
✔ Your diet coach, goal assistance, weight coach, fitness pal, and fitness coach
✔ Connect your Fitbit, Jawbone Up and more!
✔ Tap in to MedHelp’s community, by asking questions in about Atkins, gluten free, Paleo, diet, fitness, diabetes, healthy recipes and weight-loss in our forums
✔ Find a fitness pal or dieting advice in our community
Lose weight by dieting the healthy way! Use our calorie, BMI calculator, and step counter to lose weight. Don't pay for Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers or My fitness pal. Great diet coach whether you are on Atkins, Gluten free or Paleo diet!
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! It connects with both my Jawbone Up and Fitbit! Lost over 10 lbs & found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those diets out there.I tracked my weight-loss, calories, and cholesterol & more !” - Abe
“Best weight-loss app, BMI calculator, and calorie tracker out there.I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but it didn't work. My Diet Diary, motivates you to eat better. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“I have diabetes, and this app helps track food so I can better take care of my diabetes!” - Jack
“I’ve been dieting the past 6 months and the results I’ve gotten has been wonderful! I’ve tried My fitness pal, weight watchers and this is my fav! -Tammy
“The food and healthy recipes database and BMI calculator is amazing, it has all the nutrition info and data I need. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein” - Liz
“I have early signs of diabetes and this app helped keep my sugar intake in check." - Stacey
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian and trainer. Tried HCG before, Jenny Craig, low carb, weight watchers, and juice detox.They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike
“Love their step counter! I have both the Jawbone Up and Fitbit connected and My Diet Diary is my fitness pal for exercise!” - Zac
“I was able to find healthy recipes from the communities!” -Jill
Over 16,000 Menu Items with Calorie, Protein, Fat, Carb, and Fiber information.
Map Nearby Restaurants from Info Screen
Future releases will include Sugar, Sodium, a remote Database so users can share added and edited items. Macro to calorie ratios, additional restaurants. Web version with limited features available at shiny.jganalytics.com/MenuFind
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and enjoy!
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
MyNetDiary app helps you set a realistic weight goal and lose weight in a steady, comfortable fashion. Get the diary app right now, start tracking food and exercise, log you body facts and health observations. Beginning today, the app will direct you towards your weight goal by giving you personal diet tips based on continuous analysis of your diary. This app is a virtual coach in your pocket, always ready to help.
It works: our average user loses 12 pounds in 2 months and so far more than 5 million people have joined. MyNetDiary is based on proven science and is #1 mobile diet app according to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, whose independent study included dozens of apps like MyFitnessPal, Noom and Lose It. The New York Times* calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer" in comparison with MyFitnessPal.
Start losing weight and changing your lifestyle today: it is free** and enlightening!
*Also featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and more.
**Core weight loss features are available for free. We offer Maximum upgrade for the best results with advanced features.
"The most easy to use diet app in the World, and I have tried them all. Very extensive db, it rarely misses a food entered.”
"This app is great for weight loss. Keeps track of my calories, exercise, weight, and helps me reach my goal.”
"This is the only program in 20 years that has actually helped me lose weight by easily tracking calories.”
▌WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
✓ #1 food database - over 650,000 foods. Majority of foods are verified, optional member-contributed foods.
✓ Barcode scanner
✓ Smart search-as-you-type
✓ Choose the nutrients you want to focus on: carbs, fats, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, vitamins and minerals … up to 45 nutrients in every food!
✓ PhotoFood service: if a food is not found, take photos and we will enter the food in 24 hours!
✓ Daily and Weekly Analysis - know how you did and learn to improve
✓ Track all body measurements, daily steps, hours of sleep and work, blood pressure, heart rate, blood glucose, A1C and other lab test results, cholesterol, medications and symptoms. Create custom trackers.
✓ Offline-enabled, always in sync with MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Link your diary with your Fitbit, Withings or Jawbone UP
✓ Absolutely the fastest food entry!
✓ Remembers and suggests your favorite foods and servings
✓ Log custom foods
✓ Create recipes
✓ Detailed food labels and food score
✓ Food time tracking, helps with Meal Planning
✓ Optional Net Carbs and Diabetes Carb Count tracking
✓ Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
✓ Calculates exercise calories based on your body weight
✓ Track time or distance for running/walking, helps with Exercise Planning
✓ Log custom exercises
✓ Recommends Daily Calorie Budget based on your target weight. You can override the recommendation.
✓ Choose your target date or desired weight loss rate
✓ Always explains the recommendation using weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
✓ The recommendations account for your age, height, weight, gender and activity level
✓ Calculates Carb/Fat/Protein budgets based on percentages of calories coming from these nutrients
✓ Beautiful charts comparing plan against actuals
✓ Specialized Weight, Nutrient and Calories charts
✓ Specialized Diabetes overview, specialized charts and reports of blood glucose excursions
✓ Day Part report connecting all tracked values for pre-diabetes, diabetes and overall health analysis.
▌SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
✓ Full-featured web site
✓ Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
✓ Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian or coach
✓ English and metric units are supported
HOW IT WORKS
Lifesum coaches you to track what you eat and your exercise every day. It helps you to make better food choices and improve your habits. The app is perfect if you want to lose weight, control your daily food habits or if you work out a lot and need to optimize your nutritional intakes.
1) Create your health profile and set your goal. The app will estimate the date where you will reach it!
2) Track what you eat using the built-in barcode scanner or search. The Lifesum database contains millions of items with complete nutritional values for you to choose from. The app also remembers what you eat to help you track super fast.
3) Track your exercises by choosing activity form and duration. Lifesum is also connected to activity monitor apps like Runkeeper and Moves to automatically help you measure your activity.
4) Use the Life circle to follow your tracking and let it guide you every day. When your circle turns green you have had a good day.
5) Follow your progress towards your goal with charts and summaries. Get healthier and happier.
On the 5:2 or Low carb diet? Lifesum works with all major diets. You can also customize your daily nutritional levels in detail.
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
-- NEW --
- No more are you limited to "General", "Workout day" and "Non-workout day" day types and "Maintenance", "Weight loss" and "Weight gain" diet types; you can now create your own day/diet types including their fully customizable caloric and macro-nutrient requirements!
-- PRO VERSION --
- No ads!
- Meal Plans (BETA - export function not yet complete!)
- Select the dates that you want to export your food diary and body weight data from, and whether you want to export each food from your food diary when exporting your food diary data!
- Simple and effective calculations with customisable settings which gives not just one result, but results for combinations of general, workout days and non-workout days with maintenance, weight loss and weight gain!
- Select from a choice of different formulae: Simple, Cunningham and Harris Benedict!
- Share your results on Facebook!
- Choose whether you want to use the calculations, or enter your own values for all combinations of general/workout/non-workout with maintenance/weight loss/weight gain days!
- View a breakdown of your daily food intake and compare it directly to your calculated requirements, depending on the type of day you choose, for example: a workout day at maintenance, a non-workout day for weight gain, a general day for weight loss!
3. Food Diary
- Your food database is completely offline, meaning virtually NO loading times when searching for foods!
- Search our constantly growing online database of thousands of foods! Any food you select will be saved to your device so next time you won't need to search online!
- Use the barcode scanner to quickly search for foods!
- Quick and easy food entry: select from your favourite, recently added and most frequently added foods!
- View how many calories, grams of protein, carbohydrates and fats per food item directly from the main diary!
- View the nutritional breakdown of entire meals in an easy to read pie chart and quickly create new meals or recipes!
- Quickly add calories and macronutrient values to your food diary when you can't find the food you've eaten! You can edit/delete these entries later, give them names, and save them as custom foods!
- Track your body weight daily and take progress pictures for each day!
- Share your progress pictures on Facebook!
- Compare your daily caloric or macronutrient intake to your body weight on the same graph!
- Your daily caloric or macronutrient graph also shows your calculated requirement for each day depending on what you selected in the 'Summary' section, so you know how well you're following the calculations!
- See how much weight you've lost/gained over a period of time!
- Easily export your food diary and body weight data to CSV format, for use with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel! (The PRO version lets you select the dates that you want to export your food diary and body weight data from, and whether you want to export each food from your food diary when exporting your food diary data)
- Create custom foods, meals and recipes, and add them easily into your diary!
- Create groups for your custom foods, meals and recipes!
- Share your recipes and meals on Facebook!
- Create a backup of ALL of your data which you can restore later on!
- Create an account to upload your custom foods and download other users custom foods!
- Rate other users custom foods for accuracy
- WIDGET - See your caloric and macronutrient info right on your home screen with the Cals & Macros widget!
Moles eat worms. This one gets the ability to dig through obstacles after eating one (though only for a second).
Play against your Facebook friends and see who can score the highest by digging the furthest and passing/destroying the most obstacles!