Detail steps of media sharing:
1.Click “My nSreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;（not same Wi-Fi ,should be same Home network）
2.Click “Media Sharing” to browse media files;
3.Send media to TV to playback. (with one of the following options)
a)Drag & Drop folder/file to the TV icon on top of the screen;
b)Swing phone towards TV to launch the first file;
c)Play the media on phone and click the TV sharing icon;
4. While playing on TV, shake the phone to play previous or next file
Deatil steps of Remote Control
1. Click “My nScreen” on phone. Connect phone with TV via same Wi-Fi;
2. Click “Remote Control” to operate TV.
The idea is to add over time some other measures of performance and networking, such as round-trip time for a message from app to chromecast and back...
it just displays how many frames it could run in the last 1second.
Contribute Pull Requests here https://github.com/Mackenzie-Serres/benchcast
This app requires root prior to Android 5.0.
Fire TV instructions:
On your FireTV, Download AllCast Receiver for Fire TV and start the application
No setup necessary!
Download AllCast Receiver from the Chrome web store and start the application
NOTE: Chromebook is NOT supported.
Can't find the Receiver? Adjust your firewall settings to allow UDP/TCP ports 53515.
Android to Android mirroring:
Download AllCast Receiver from the Google Play store and start the application
See below for pricing options.
Now also available for Chrome: http://goo.gl/ETMNa3
Play Videos directly on your Smart TV
vGet supports DLNA/UPnP to play (cast) videos directly on a DLNA-Device in your local network. Many devices out there support DLNA, for example Smart TVs, XBox, MediaCenters, AllShare Devices etc. As opposed to many other DLNA-tools, vGet does not relay the video stream over your mobile device but streams directly from the internet. This saves battery life - the video even keeps playing when you switch off your Android device completely. So vGet offers Chromecast-like functionality without requiring additional hardware.
It also supports Chromecast.
Download any video for later offline viewing. vGet includes an integrated download manager that supports multiple concurrent connections to speed up downloads. It automatically increases the number of connections as long as this improves the download speed, if supported by the server.
Play embedded videos with the player of your choice. Choose any installed Video-Player (e.g. MXPlayer, VLC, etc.) to stream them directly without downloading. This even works for flash videos.
vGet works as a simple web-browser and is therefore able to detect HTML5-Videos on any site. It can even detect some flash-videos, without requiring flash player to be installed. Note that support for flash videos is limited, so don't expect it to work on every site. But it has been reported to work quite some sites, including putlocker, sockshare, movshare, novamov, filenuke, played, nowvideo, clicktovie, nosvideo, videozed, faststream, nowvideo, potlocker, putme, bitshare, streamcloud, movreel, vidstream.in, xvidstage, billionuploads, primeshare, ginbig, ...
This is a trial version that is limited to a 14 day trial period. The trial can be unlocked inside the App (in-app billing) for ~3.30 € plus VAT, if applicable. You'll see the exact price in your local currency before you buy it. Buying it removes Ads and allows to use it for a unlimited time on all your devices that use the same Google-Play account for installation.
Alternatively it can be used for free by recommending it to others using the integrated referral feature. Each successful referral earns you one additional month of free usage. There is no limit to this rule. So you can use it free indefinitely by referring enough users.
Why don't you offer vGet completely for free without requiring referrals?
Developing and maintaining an App costs money. For some very popular Apps, Ads can cover these costs. Unfortunately that doesn't work for vGet. We think that the 14 day trial period should allow you to figure out if actually want to use it. Charging for vGet is the only way to keep working.
But it's way too expensive: Well, you often don't even get a pint of beer for that amount. Also be aware that we've to spent at least 2/3 of the price on transaction fees and taxes.
- Youtube is not supported due to terms of service restrictions.
- No support for any streaming formats (HLS, rtsp)
- Flash videos are not detected on all websites
Reasons for App-Permissions:
- Full network access: required for downloads and DLNA.
- WLAN-Multicast: required for DLNA to detect local devices.
- USB-Storage: required for saving downloads.
- Start at boot: to resume downloads automatically after rebooting.
- Prevent sleep mode: required while downloading to keep active downloads running.
- Accounts (use accounts on the device/find accounts): Used as authentication for the optional referral feature.
If you experience any problems or have suggestions for improvements, please report them on http://vget.w69b.com/bugs.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. You can use a standard set of parameters, as well as additional features such as TCP and HTTP ping. Background work and sound notifications will enable you to monitor the state of the remote host without being distracted.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target host.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP ports scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs use it.
• Whois - a utility that displays information about the domain or IP address. With the help of Whois you can find out the date of registration of the domain information about the organization, contact information, and more.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other devices. DLNA-compatible TVs and media boxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare) also supported.
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually. Supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz devices.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
The only requirement is that your Android Phone/Tablet is connected to the same Access point as your TV. The Smart Remote app identifies your TV automatically and then you can control your TV in a comfortable way with it.
- Connect your Grundig Inter@ctive TV to your network access point.
- Connect your Android Phone to the same access point.
- Start "Grundig Smart Remote" application and push to "Add New Device" button. If your Android Phone cannot identify your Inter@ctive TV automatically, push "Add Manual" button to connect your TV manually by entering TV's IP-Address.
- Push to added Grundig TV image to connect.
The application offers different screen functions: Remote, Keyboard, Smart Guide and Schedule list.
- Remote: Full functionality is provided as with the supplied/corresponding remote control of your Grundig Inter@ctive TV.
- Keyboard: Allows to use Android keyboard for Inter@ctive TV applications in order to enter letters if keyboard entry required.
- Smart Guide: Allows to navigate inside of TV channel list, search for programs or events and set reminder/recorder for any event without changing channel while watching TV.
- Schedule List: Allows to see all available reminder and recorded events you set before and all are listed in one screen.
* Features may vary depend on your product.
This app is compatible with Grundig Inter@ctive TVs.Please check "Supported Models" on Settings screen in your app.
To check the software version of your TV:
1. Open the TV menu
2. Go to “Settings”
3. Scroll down to the last point to check the "Software Version"
* Inter@ctive TVs V1.00 should be equipped with TPGRMR.-.-.-.V03.000.00 software version or higher to run with this app.
* Inter@ctive 2.0 TVs V2.00 should be equipped with J5GRMR.-.-.-.V01.021.00 software version or higher to run with this app.
If the software version is not suitable to use Grundig Smart Remote app, please go to "Check for Online Updates" and download the latest software. This may take some minutes (depending on your internet bandwidth), please do not switch off your TV set during this time.