Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
Easy to share & Enjoy to anywhere.
With NUBES, you can put any of favor movie, music, photo & files into SD card then streaming via WiFi to your Android device.
NOTE: This App require to work with "NUBES" devices, for inquiries please contact email@example.com
Indispensable pour écrire ou déchiffrer vos codes secrets, pratique pour les jeux de pistes pour les colonies de vacances ou les camps scouts !
Animateur expérimenté, stagiaire BAFA ou jeune en charge d'un jeu, cet outil est fait pour aider à chiffrer les messages. Finies les heures et les nuits passées à préparer son jeu, finies les petites erreurs de code qui gâchent le grand jeu !
Participant au jeu, il peut faire gagner du temps pour décoder le message. Oups, non, on n'a rien dit :)
L'application fonctionne hors connexion, en camp scout, même loin de toute connexion, même à l'étranger.
- Possibilité de coder le message,
- Possibilité de décoder le message,
- Switch : inverse le sens du code rapidement,
- Possibilité d'envoyer des messages en morse avec le Flash de votre appareil de manière automatique,
- Lampe de poche activable pour reporter vos messages sur papier même tard dans la nuit,
- Possibilité de dicter son message pour le coder encore plus vite (nécessite une connexion mobile ou wifi)
- Partagez vos messages avec vos amis via mail, Facebook, Twitter pour des lancement de jeux par les réseaux !
**** Les codes disponibles ****
- Code Morse
- J'y vais, Acheter
- Agé, WC, Eiffel
- A voté
- Cassé, Meuh
- Hergé, Happé, Déesse
- Hervé, KO, Pété, Oeufs pourris
- Jeux Olympiques (JO)
- et d'autres à venir ...
**** LaToileScoute ****
LaToileScoute est une association qui anime le site LaToileScoute.net.
Un de ses objectifs est de mettre à disposition des animateurs et des chefs scouts de multiples ressources pour leur faciliter la vie : des fiches techniques, de très nombreux jeux, etc ...
LaToileScoute, association scoute 2.0, indépendante de tout mouvement scout.
Retrouvez nous sur : http://www.LaToileScoute.net
Need to quickly find out what’s on TV? Then download the TV guide app to get quick, reliable for all the major TV channels, such as Mediacorp, Singtel Mio TV and Starhub cable TV in Singapore.
Share your current watching show on facebook!
Set your alert notification so that you will not miss the show!
You SHOULD need to check if "MirrorOp Sender" is compatible with your handheld/tablet before buying a Register Key
MirrorOp is NOT Miracast but has similar function:
MirrorOp Sender is an app that can MIRROR your Android screen to a MirrorOp Receiver through WiFi or USB. Meanwhile, you can use the MirrorOp Receiver to control the sender by Mouse/Keyboard/Touch. MirrorOp Receiver is available on many kinds of platforms: Android, Windows, iOS, some specific projectors, TVs, or boxes. Information about various MirrorOp Receivers can be found on http://www.MirrorOp.com/receivers.
Mirror screen to Windows Receiver
1. Make sure your Android device is rooted.
2. Download (from Android Market) and install the MirrorOp Sender on your Android device.
3. Download the Windows version of MirrorOp Receiver from above site, and install it!
4. Make sure your Android device and the PC connect to the same WiFi network.
5. Run the Receiver application from your PC.
6. Run the Sender application from your Android device.
7. It will automatically search the receiver and you can start to mirror the screen of your phone/tablet to the receiver!
8. You can also use mouse or keyboard to control back your android phone/tablet from Windows.
Mirror Over USB
Some users asked how to connect through USB cable from Android to PC. Please follow the steps if your phone/tablet support USB tethering function:
1. Connect your android device and PC through a USB cable.
2. Open the USB tethering (sharing) function on your android device，(You may need to refer to your phone guide to know how to turn on it.)，and then the computer will
automatically install a NDIS driver (if you haven't installed itbefore).
3. Open the Windows Receiver.
4. Launch the Android MirrorOp Sender and it will search the windows receiver.
5. Select it, start to use and you can control back from your PC.
The sender can support rotation. The app's orientation is the mirror orientation on the receiver side. Besides, you can fix or correct the angle in the MENU.
Support AUDIO MIRRORING on Android 4.4+ devices
From version: 188.8.131.52, we starts to support audio mirroring on Android 4.4+ devices. However, some 4.4 devices which do not support remote submix audio output still can not be supported.
Android 5.0 lollipop
We start to support 5.0 screen mirroring even your device is not rooted. However, audio and remote control are not supported in 5.0 non-root devices. (For rooted device, remote control is not supported, either.)
Android is an open system, so there are many display/frame-buffer designs for various kinds of devices. Therefore, we can't guarantee our MirrorOp Sender can run on all the android devices without any problem. The MirrorOp sender needs to access frame buffer so you must root your android device on the most cases. However, we still found there are some devices we can run on without rooting.
You can search in google to know how to root your android device using the keywords like: "how to root [Your Android device Model]". For example: "how to root Galaxy S5", "how to root HTC M8", etc... However, the root process may be dangerous so please be careful and do it at your own risk.
The sender allows 5 minutes trial. After 5 minutes, you should press "Play" to mirror or you need to buy a license key through google play In-App-Purchasing. You will get the key after the purchasing process.
If you have any question, please visit our FAQ website to find the answer or leave your message in MirrorOp Service forum:
MirrorOp Service Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=zh-TW&fromgroups#!forum/mirrorop-service