And its FREE! Search for "digikab" or look in the "Similar Apps" section.
Do you check fare charts every time you get into an Auto rick? Do you wonder if you have paid the right fare after the trip? Or do you feel cheated about the fare you have paid?
If YES, “Fare Meter” is for you.
Fare Meter lets you find and compare fares between any two locations for different service providers. It uses GPS/ Wi-Fi/ Mobile networks to identify your current location so that you don’t have to input it every time you check for fares to any destination. The app is integrated with Google Maps and shows the route that you would be taking. You can also share your current location and fare information with your friends over Facebook/Gmail/Twitter.
Tariff presets for 34 cities in the world are configured and can be downloaded from the 'Available Services' section under 'Settings'. There are more presets being added frequently. If you want your city to be added to the list, please mail us details and we'll make it available under the downloadable services list. It also allows you to add your own services or tariff presets or edit existing ones to update fares, if they change. Which means this app can be used anywhere.
Below is the complete list of features available:
1. Calculate fares between two places without traveling
2. Full support to configure your own services
3. Call service providers directly from app
4. Map view
5. Share fare information with friends over Facebook/Gmail/Twitter
6. Share your exact GPS location with friends from the home screen. Can be used if you want to be picked.
7. Distance in Miles and Kilometers
8. Support for multiple currencies
9. Round Up calculations
10. Export services as XML and email it to friends
11. Import services from the XML by placing it in the root of the SD card
12. Move to SD card
13. Download Services/Tariff presets for available localities
In Addition, it has a GPS Meter Mode that has all features of a physical Meter that you find in the Cab or an Auto rick. This mode allows calculation of fare in real-time while you are traveling – just like a physical meter.
The following features are available in GPS Meter mode:
1. Present fare
2. Distance traveled
3. Time taken since start of trip
4. Speedometer: Speed at which you are traveling
5. From location where you started the trip
6. Your current location
7. Wait time calculation based on Changeover speed (takes care of slow moving traffic)
8. Switch fares mid-run. This is helpful if your ride is going out of town and you need to apply a new tariff.
9. GPS on/off indicator
NOTE: IF YOUR CITY IS NOT LISTED, YOU NEED TO ADD YOUR CITY TO CALCULATE FARES
Trial version also available.
Please let us know what you think of this app and how we can improve it.
Share images and comments with other users.
You can choose to see all the locations on a map or as a list. The map zooms in on your location, making it easy to locate pitches in your vicinity.
Automatic syncing of locations keeps them updated and new ones added. The locations are then stored locally on the device to reduce data traffic.
You can easily send the position of the location on to google maps (for streetview, directions, etc.) or to navigation app.
Each place includes information such as
- Access to toilets, showers, electricity and drinking water
- Sewage dump
- If it's fee
- Open all year round
- Caravans allowed
- View all pitches on map
- Share images and comments
- Choose different map layers
- List all pitches
- Filter places (eg. show only parking lot places)
- Add your own pitches
- Detailed information on each location
- Use fact symbols or plain text
- Show type of pitch in detail view (Stellplatz, parking space, marina etc)
- Automatic update of pitches
- Show your location on the map
- Add personal notes
This is the free version of the app! There is also an ad-free paid version which also includes some nice extra features.
Extra features in the paid version (Stellplatz Pro Scandinavia):
- Filter favorites
- Flag places as favorite
Are you ready to map?
Our exclusive free app includes outstanding worldwide background charts, so you can start planning your journey right away! Plan your next cruise, set routes, look for marinas along your voyage or even share the tracks of your last adventure…these are just some of the things you can do with Plan2Nav.
Advanced navigation features
Like a “handheld chartplotter,” Plan 2Nav lets you:
- View charts in “birds eye” Perspective View
- Enable GPS to track Speed Over Ground (SOG), Course Over Ground (COG) and Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA).*
- Create and edit routes
- View GPS tracks
- Download free weather for a five-day forecast overlaid onto the chart
- Select North Up or Course Up orientation for a fully rotating vector visualization
- View Clock, Compass and set Distance Units
- Support for ActiveCaptain, user generated content for marine services
Complete the Journey - Upgrade to full C-MAP by Jeppesen cartography
Purchase affordable, expansive map coverage to unlock the full potential of Plan2Nav. Benefit from the features and award-winning technology that have made C-MAP by Jeppesen the choice of more than 1 million boaters worldwide:
-Detailed Harbor Charts
-Exclusive Aerial Photos and Diagrams
-C-Marina Ports Database
-Dynamic Tides and Current Predictions
-Depth Contours and Land Elevations
Once downloaded, these feature-packed maps stay recorded on the device and are always accessible – even when no wireless connection is available
* Continued use of GPS running in background can reduce battery life