Remote RDP can not run multiple RDP sessions for now. Please use our HTML5 version (on Firefox Beta) for that, which also supports RemoteApp and iPad.
World's first Remote Desktop mobile client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption and audio recording(Enterpise version):
Touchpad mode deprecated,use better on-scr mouse instead
1. Support Windows 2000 Server, Windows XP Professional, MCE 2005, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 Professional, Business or Ultimate, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8 and Windows 2012.
2. World's first NON-MS RDP client which supports TLS(SSL) encryption (RDP over SSL). Enterprise Version only.
3. World's first mobile RDP client which support bidirectional audio. Recording only available in Enterprise Version.
4. Support RDP 7.
5. Support both Admin mode and Application mode.
6. Support session auto-reconnect.
7. Copy/Paste text between local and remote
8. Attach you SD Card to remote computer as a disk, you can download/upload files.
9. Bring sound to your phone.Supports Alaw, Mulaw(ULaw), Adpcm, GSM6.10 etc audio encodings.
10. VOIP level bandwidth usage. 70%-90% less compared with other NON-MS RDP clients (PC or mobile) when playing audio.
Customizable shortcut keys, Export/import you data to SD Card.
11. zoom in /out, zoom buttons like the one in browser
Smart move detecting, flip/fast move for scrolling the screen, normal/slow move(Tap, pause, move) for moving/dragging remote windows.
Smart tap detecting, normal/short tap for left click, long tap for right click.
12. Smart input cursor detecting, show/hide software keyboard automatically.
13. Smart cursor movement (can move mouse cursor more steps when you move scroll ball fast).
14. Mouse wheel support
15. zoom in/out, support pinch zoom
16. 128 bit and TLS (SSL) encryption.
17. Connection manager.
18. Fully international keyboard support, can deliver whatever you can type
19. Small but with much more features, only 143 KB.
20. Optimized for tablet, external mouse and keyboard, support custom resolutions, also support touchpad mode.
21. Free to all software updates and upgrades.
22. Free technical support, will gladly answer all your questions about the application via e-mail
23. World's first RDP client which support touch remoting (Windows 8 and 2012)
24. RemoteFX support
RDP library for Android is also available for OEM and customization.
** Does not work on Galaxy Nexus or Tegra 2/3
** Samsung S3: Set recording mode to "High" in settings
** ICS+ devices: Make sure HW Overlay is disabled and "Force GPU Rendering" is enabled from the device's developer options menu
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.
This program includes a gallery to view, play, rename, delete and share your previously recorded videos or screen shots from within the same user interface.
Please contact the developer if you have question or issues, before rating the app low. The developer cannot help you if you only post a review and do not email for support.
You can also hit "Menu" and select "Report a problem" to get support.
**This app complies with the LGPL as it uses libavcodec by FFMPEG for the encoding process. The sources used are from ffmpeg-0.8 release, and compiled without modification.
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
The current free triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS and mobile data settings (root users).
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping most applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://sites.google.com/site/triggerwiki/permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
HttpImage Listener is a simple HTTP-server which listens for HTTP requests with image data.
So you'll be able to send photos with a simple HTTP POST-request from your PC directly onto the display of Android device. The photos get downloaded on your Android tablet or smartphone and get displayed as soon as they have been received.
Sample request withe the command-line tool cURL:
curl -F imagefile@my_image.jpg http://192.168.0.2
Do you own a Raspberry Pi and a DSLR?
With a simple script photos can be send onto the display of tablets and phones right after you take them with a camera connected to the Raspberry Pi.