When the user unlocks the phone, data will be enabled.
When user locks the phone, data will be disabled.
Here's the "Pro" version of Auto 3G, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slv3r.auto3g
Please try the free version before buying this.
This include all the features of "Auto 3G" plus:
- Custom Values: allow user to sets custom value for all the timers of the application. e.g. Is possible to set sync interval start from 1 minute or customize connection delays.
- Notifications system: provides you information about the state of the application and grant a fast access to settings.
- Night Mode: Sets a period of time when the connection is turned off.
- Home Widget: just place the widget in the home page to gain control over application status!
- Connection always enabled while charging (optional),
- Compatibility mode: Now can properly work if you have installed a screen lock replacement !
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G or 4G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* NEW! Real Time traffic graphs (local, roaming and WiFi)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* Data usage widget (2 sizes / 5 styles). Mobile network enable/disable widget.
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned "Holo" user interface
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM - WARNING! may not work well with dual-SIM phones).
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
*** ANDROID 4.3 users: Usage by application breakdown NOT WORKING (Android bug) with 3GW < 1.22.2, PLEASE UPGRADE to version 1.22.2 (or more recent) which fixes the problem ***
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions + all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) + all carriers' custom layers + all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
KEYWORDS: Network data traffic counter monitor 2G 3G 4G GPRS Edge Mobile local roaming WiFi statistics prediction control
(If you don't know what it is, please don't install the app)
2G Auto Toggle is a simple app that switches your phone to 2G network only when the screen is off. When the screen turns back on, the network mode is set back to automatic. This saves battery because 2G consumes way less power than 3G/4G.
*** Settings ***
- Enable at boot: no need to enable it every time you boot your phone.
- Disable in call: if the screen goes off during the call and the network switches to 2G there may be problems.
- Disable in tethering: you may not want to switch to 2G when using thethering or hotspot.
- 2G when WiFi connected/enabled: no need for 3G when you have WiFi.
- Toggle on unlock: why switch back to 2G/3G when the screen is on, if the phone is locked?
- Timer: you can set a delay before switching to 2G.
- App filter: 2G Auto Toggle won't switch the network mode when the apps you select are active.
*** Advanced settings ***
- Primary mode: choose which network mode to set when the screen is on/unlocked.
- Secondary mode: choose which network mode to set when the screen is off.
- Importance threshold: choose the minimum importance for an app to be considered active by the app filter.
This is a simply tool that allows the user to save battery enabling the mobile connection only when it's needed!
When the user unlocks the phone, data will be enabled.
When user locks the phone, data will be disabled.
To run this application, simply open it and enable the service, after which the system will operate silently without any user interaction.
This app does not modify the apn name, so allows you to really save a lot of battery.
3g battery saver auto automatic enable or disable unlock & lock phone with delay time and data mobile switch on off light and night mode
This application disable Mobile Data / 3G connection automatically when your device is connected to a WiFi network and re-enable Mobile Data when your device is disconnected from WiFi network.
To use this widget:
-Mobile network should be on.
-Not support some specify model.
-Auto on/off 3G with screen unlocking/locking
If any queries, please feel free to email us.
Tính năng chính:
+ Theo dõi lưu lượng dữ liệu gửi/nhận qua kết nối GPRS/EDGE/3G. Thống kê lưu lượng đã sử dụng theo từng kỳ, ngày, tuần, tháng
+ Tích hợp sẵn các gói cước Mobile Internet của các nhà mạng tại Việt Nam: Mobifone, Vinaphone, Viettel, Vietnamobile, Gmobile. Hỗ trợ đầy đủ các thông số gói cước: cước thuê bao, thời hạn, lưu lượng miễn phí, cước vượt gói, block... Có thể thay đổi, so sánh các gói cước với nhau
+ Thông tin trực quan về lưu lượng và thời lượng đã dùng, tốc độ sử dụng hiện tại, mức dùng cao hay thấp, đề nghị mức lưu lượng nên sử dụng trong thời gian còn lại của gói cước
+ Tự động tắt APN (ngắt kết nối 2G/3G) khi lưu lượng vượt mức thiết lập (Chỉ hiệu lực trên Android trước 4.0)
+ Hỗ trợ widget trên màn hình Home để dễ dàng theo dõi sự thay đổi và thao tác nhanh
+ Hỗ trợ cảnh báo lưu lượng và mức dùng trên thanh thông báo hệ thống
+ Và nhiều tính năng khác đang đợi bạn khám phá...
Kỹ thuật khác biệt: (Xem chi tiết trên trang chủ)
+ Vì chương trình dùng Widget, Alarm và Service nên chú ý không cài chương trình sang thẻ nhớ (A2SD)
+ Chương trình hỗ trợ từ phiên bản Android 2.2 trở lên
+ Việc tính lưu lượng và cước dữ liệu trên server của các nhà mạng vì lý do nào đó có thể sai số với cách tính được công báo trên trang chủ. Chương trình chỉ cố gắng ghi nhận lưu lượng thực tế của hệ thống để tính toán theo thông số các gói cước
+ Kết quả trả về khi truy vấn thông tin DATA qua SMS/USSD thường là lấy ở thời điểm trước so với thực tế nên lưu lượng thường nhỏ hơn
+ Trường hợp chương trình không ổn định thì các bạn vui lòng đảm bảo không tắt chương trình bằng các TaskKiller
Tiết kiệm, Cước phí, Lưu lượng, Viet, Vietnam, GPRS, EDGE, 2G, 3G, APN, Cellular, Mobile, Internet, Network, Data, Traffic, Usage, Counter, Watchdog, Monitor, Statistics, Fee, On Off
If you are a Bangladeshi and use mobile internet, this BD Data Plan is for you.
You will get all Bangladeshi Mobile Operators' Internet Package information within one app. Using this BD Data Plan, you can purchase your preferred data plan very easily.
★ Grameenphone Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
★ Airtel Prepaid/ Postpaid Internet Package
★ Teletalk (3G) Internet Package
★ Robi Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
★ Banglalink Prepaid/ Postpaid & 2G /3G Internet Package
▬ Balance Inquiry
▬ Internet Balance Inquiry
▬ Add/Delete/Show FnF
▬ Get active voice package info
▬ Internet Usage Inquiry
▬ Activate Auto Renew
▬ De-activate Auto Renew
▬ Emergency Balance
▬ Check Own Number
Till V 3.3.10 - BD Data Plan
➯ Grameenphone (GP) 2G-3G Internet Package info has been included.
➯ Robi 2G-3.5G Internet Package info has been included.
➯ Airtel 2G-3G Internet Package info has been included.
➯ Banglalink 2G-3G Internet Package info has been included.
➯ Teletalk 3G Internet Package info has been included.
➯ Operators' web link included for official package details (2G & 3G internet packages)
➯ Useful Contact of Robi enriched.
➯ Updated official web link (2G & 3G for all operators).
➯ Memory management improved.
➯ Bugs fixes.
App Review Links:
@ AppBrain: http://www.appbrain.com/app/bd-data-plan-%282g-3g%29/com.walton.internetdataplan
@ AndroidApps: http://goo.gl/RwsgSO
@ AppsZoom: http://www.appszoom.com/android_applications/tools/bd-data-plan-2g-3g_iwywm.html
Video Review Link:
@ vimeo: https://vimeo.com/81472571
@ facebook: http://goo.gl/qlv4eK
Tagwords: BD Data Plan, bd internet, bd plan, bd data, bangladesh internet, bangladesh data, bangla data, bangla apps, bangla free app, bangladeshi, bangla app, bangla internet app, bd internet info, bd info, 3g info, bd info 3g, gp 3g info, banglalink 3g info, teletalk 3g info, robi 3g info, airtel 3g info, bangladeshi apps, bangladeshi free apps, bangladeshi data, bangladeshi data plan, bangladeshi data package, bangladeshi data package, bangladeshi data plan, bangla android, bangladesh android, bangla gp, bangla robi, bangla teletalk, bangla airtel, bangladesh gp, bangladesh robi, bangladesh teletalk, bangladesh airtel, gp internet, robi internet, banglalink internet, teletalk internet, airtel internet, gp package, robi package, banglalink package, teletalk package, airtel package, gp internet package, robi internet package, banglalink internet package, teletalk internet package, airtel internet package, gp data package, robi data package, banglalink data package, teletalk data package, airtel data package, walton bd, walton data plan, walton internet apps
It is designed to be used with WiFi-only* tablets - these devices normally don't require a constant internet connection if you're not using them and turning WiFi off can save a lot of battery power.
You can also specify to automatically turn on WiFi again, if you turn on your device. This way, you are always connected to your WiFi network when using the the tablet.
This app has a similiar effect like setting the "WiFi sleep policy" in Android to "always", except that you can now exactly define the timeout between turning the screen off and actually turning off WiFi.
* if your device has a cell radio, it might switch to 2G/3G which may consume more power then staying on WiFi
The app is open source: https://github.com/j4velin/WiFi-Auto-Off
This app contains Ads (top of the "Preferences" screen). If you would like use a version without Ads (and support my development of this app) purchase the "3G Connection Fix Donate" version (uninstall the "Free" before installing the "Donate" version).
If you like my apps, why not try out my new app: "Next Alarm Free", it displays the time and day of your next alarm in the status bar. Look in the "More by developer" section to install it.
Important: This app will only be effective if the manual (Flight mode) workaround described below successfully activates 3G data.
The simplest (manual) workaround for this issue is to turn on "Flight mode" and then turn it back off again when you notice no 3G data connection. This manual workaround is annoying, and if you forget to do it then you are without a data connection.
3G Connection Fix will attempt to activate 3G data by automatically toggling Flight mode on then off when the phone disconnects from Wifi, if the phone doesn't switch to 3G by itself.
This app will not work on Android 4.2 and above (for example Nexus 4) due to a change made in Android.
This app has been tested on:
Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.4 Gingerbread)
Samsung Galaxy Gio (2.2 Froyo)
Comments and feedback suggest this app may also work on:
Samsung Galaxy Y, S, S2, Mini, Fit, Replenish, Transfix, Indulge, Pocket
Motorola Droid X
HTC One X, Evo 4G, Desire GSM (CyanogenMod 7.1)
LG C800G, Optimus One, P990, LGL45C, Optimus 4X HD P880
Experia U, X8, X10
If you try this on a different phone and it doesn't work please email me. If it works for you please leave a comment (or send me an email) stating the model of your phone.
There is a button in the preferences screen to manually "fix now" which will reset your network connections immediately. This does not affect the existing automatic fixing behavior.
There is also an advanced setting to force reset of the connection when leaving Wifi even if the phone reports it has connected to 3G (this is used when the phone reports its connected to 3G, but the connection has failed). Changing this setting should not be required for most users.
1. There is a 1 minute delay between your phone disconnecting from Wifi and this app attempting to activate 3G data to allow the phone time to try to switch to 3G by itself.
2. If you are on a phone call this app won't disconnect you but also won't attempt to activate 3G data.
If you find any bugs please email me rather than leaving a comment on the Market.
A (paid) version of this app with no ads ("3G Connection Fix Donate") is available to buy (look in the "More from developer" section).
This app uses the data connection for ad serving and to enable use of the Flurry analytics agent.
This app was written to work around Android Issue #2207.
The user setting will always have priority - i.e. if you disable WiFi/Data in Android setting, this application won't touch it until you explicitly re-enable it.
With this application, you don't need to switch on/off your WiFi and/or Mobile data frequently.
You need to know the password for the Hotspot "MMU", a standard password, please ask around.
You need to have a student or staff MMU Webmail account.
A community project for Hackerspace MMU.
* Aarief for discovering and testing the bugs about 3G data
* Raymond Choo for the idea
* Victor Law and others for the logo
As a crowdsourced service, Sensorly gathers anonymous data from all its users willing to share their experience as carriers’ clients, just like you. The aim is simple: provide the greater number with unbiased information on wireless networks performance (signal strength, coverage and speed) worldwide, based on real data, and translate them into coverage maps for all to see.
This free app hands you the key elements to fully understand your carrier’s quality of service, making it the adequate companion to your wireless life:
-Check out precise and daily updated coverage maps: with more than 300 wireless networks mapped across 50 countries available in the app, checking a carrier’s coverage has never been easier for all 4G/LTE, 3G, CDMA, GSM and Wi-Fi technologies. Plus you can check how others do around you, and see what’s the average download & upload speed in your area for your carrier.
-Do a Speedtest: as a smartphone user, what is your network speed like? This feature allows you to instantly check your download and upload speed along with your ping time, reproducing your basic mobile activities.
-Compare carriers performances: the Sensorly app not only grants you access to the data collected on your carrier, but also to information about carriers available in your area. By using the “compare” feature you will be able to check signal strength and network coverage for all carriers listed and for which we have data.
-Map your neighborhood: use your commuting time to map your close environment with the Map Trip feature, and get more accurate data for the areas you care about.
-Check your activity: Are your speedtests getting better through time? Are you a heavy contributor and map your carrier’s network a lot? Do you sometimes have dropped calls but don’t know why? See all these data for yourself by consulting the new “Your activity” session of the app.
Sensorly is a crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete the info and coverage maps get.
Join Sensorly, and know what to expect from your carrier!
** Xposed framework is required http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 **
** Nexus 4/5 are only devices supported as of now **
Intelli3G will intelligently manage your 3G connection and prevent your phone from losing battery when you are not using it. Intelli3G will put your phone on 2G network when it is your pocket. It will not disable your data like most other apps. You will still get all your notifications with minimal battery drain.
- Manual 2G/3G toggle.
- Option to use GSM Auto mode for 3G which is more battery friendly than the default WCDMA preferred mode.
- 3G only mode, for those times when you need bandwidth immediately.
- A lightweight service to disable switch to 2G when you are not using your device.
- Delay switch to 2G if a download is active.
- Option to disable service on call or WiFi tethering or when the device is charging.
- Switch to 3G on screen unlock.
- Switch to 2G when you are connected to a WiFi network.
I observed the below facts about the Nexus 4:
- On 3G idle, you lose around 3-4% battery per hour depending on your 3G network strength.
- On 2G idle, you will lose less than 1% per hour.
I realized that I was constantly disabling 3G to get through the day. Then, I wrote this app to replace all the manual toggling to conserve battery.
If you have had the following problems on your Nexus 4, do try this app
- You lose a significant amount of battery charge overnight.
- You see msm_hsic_host wakelock (related to 3G radio) eating away most of your battery.
- You get less than 3 hours screen on time on a full charge.
Intelli3G is still in development, your suggestions are welcome. Send out a mail to email@example.com
- If you are rooted, install Xposed framework from here http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk and reboot your device.
- After installing the app, enable the Intelli3G Xposed module and reboot
- If in case the app stops working, after an update, stop the service in app UI, clear app settings, and reboot.
XDA support thread:
You get an automatic access to available Wi-Fi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino Wi-Fi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known Wi-Fi network and make it available to other osmino Wi-Fi users, just select "Share" and agree by filling checkbox.
To access the wifi hotspots database whenever and wherever you are without having to connect to the Internet you can download the data to your device and use the augmented reality. Place your phone on the space around you and you will see where, how far away from you is the nearest hotspot, its name, users’ reviews of the connection speed and the location comfort rating.
osmino Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is a great way to improve the quality of communication through Viber, Skype, WhatsApp, ICQ and other instant messenger services and VoIP, 3G when the signal is not strong enough, or if you do not want to incur additional costs for mobile 3G Internet. Use social networks Facebook, VKontakte , Twitter and Instagram with osmino Wi-Fi easier and cheaper, this app will allow you to get an opportunity to significantly increase the speed of the Internet connection of your smartphone or tablet. Video calling, voice, streaming video, downloading movies and music, or just surfing the sites - all this will be made much easier if you have installed a mobile application osmino WiFI: Free WIFI.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
So we create the use-proven public Wi-Fi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots there are on the map.
Heading for a new place? Going abroad? Don’t want to pay for roaming? Then discover available Wi-Fi hotspots in point of your destination on Wi-Fi map. Enjoy your trip and free and fast internet across the world.
If osmino Wi-Fi doesn’t run on you device or there are any bugs, please, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We closely examine all of the feedback.
It's not a Wi-Fi hacker app!
There are already nearly 5 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.