Day by Day is a fun and interactive app that gives you every day activities to help your child learn and grow!
One of the only dedicated learning apps for children from birth to 36 months and based on decades of research, Day by Day teaches you the parent or caregiver fun activities to help your child get a head start in areas such as language and learning development.
Day by Day is broken down in to two key age brackets; 0-18 months and 18 – 36 months, so you are learning activities for the specific age of your child. You can also create your own user experience as you design the look and feel of you as the parent or caregiver and your child based on their age.
Head in to the Day by Day house and select rooms within the house to learn new skills. As you enter each room you will see different areas to develop simple techniques to teach your child. They will love to look at the activities in the app with you!
The app includes great interactive tools to help teach you the best way to interact with your child:
• Record your voice as you speak to your child and then listen back to ensure you sound positive and uplifting;
• Tilt the phone to learn how to show and hide objects when teaching your child;
• Memorise simple key phrases such as the ‘three S’s’ to remind yourself of words to trigger learning with your child.
Room activity examples:
• The Bedroom; learn to make up fun rhymes to sing to your child about getting out of bed in the morning;
• Outside; teach your child about the world around them when you’re out and about; colours, objects and sounds;
• Bus; learn how to talk about different aspects of your commute – ask your child the colour of the bus or what colour the trees are;
• The Lounge; make up fun games for your child to copy whilst playing on the floor or sitting on the couch reading using the ‘three S’s’ learning; See, Show, Say;
• Kitchen; teach your child the names of different foods on their plate or foods that you are using to prepare dinner;
• Bath and Bed; describe objects they can see in the bath and ask them to repeat or point to the object.
Whether you’re a parent, grandparent or caregiver, Day by Day is your perfect every day partner to help your child learn and thrive.