- Replies with SMS to the rejected calls
- System notifications appear for the rejected calls
- Automatically responds to received sms messages
- SMS reply message is easily editable
- Multiple sized widgets with direct access to the driving profile states
The driving profile states:
- RED Profile (Silent): Rejects incoming calls, phone does not ring, automatically responds with sms.
- YELLOW Profile (Vibrate): Rejects incoming calls, phone vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
- GREEN Profile (Normal): Rejects incoming calls, phone rings and vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
There are three main types of distraction:
Visual — taking your eyes off the road
Manual — taking your hands off the wheel
Cognitive — taking your mind off what you’re doing
Distracted driving is any non-driving activity a person engages in that has the potential to distract him or her from the primary task of driving and increase the risk of crashing.
While all distractions can endanger drivers’ safety, texting is the most alarming because it involves all three types of distraction.
The No Texting and Driving App curbs distracted driving by not only AUTO-RESPONDING to those who text you while you are en route, but also by READING YOUR TEXTS ALOUD so you can keep your focus on the road! You can even customize your own auto-response to whatever you like.
Unlike most driving apps that simply read you incoming messages and let you dictate a response -- a very clumsy and dangerous experience -- Driving Mode filters messages to simple and relevant statements like "Ben is parking" or "Where are you?" When you're ready to answer an incoming text that's made it's way through, Driving Mode let's you respond with a simple ok, making sure you are focused on the road and not people texting you.
Driving mode let's only the following types of messages through:
"What's your eta?"
"Where are you" (Driving Mode can respond with GPS coordinates)
"I'm running late"
"Stuck in traffic"
"Did you feed the dog?" and other simple yes/no questions.
Always check with local state laws to know if Driving Mode can be used legally where you live. Each state has its own unique laws on phone use in the car.
Stop distracted driving. Download this #1 app that allows you manage profiles/device and configure rule to prevent distracted driving.
Help us spread the word and save lives
Texting while driving is a growing trend, and a national epidemic, quickly becoming one of the country’s top killers. Drivers assume they can handle texting while driving and remain safe, but the numbers don’t lie.
Download this app.
Available for both Personal and Corporate use.