- Replies with SMS to the rejected calls
- System notifications appear for the rejected calls
- Automatically responds to received sms messages
- SMS reply message is easily editable
- Multiple sized widgets with direct access to the driving profile states
The driving profile states:
- RED Profile (Silent): Rejects incoming calls, phone does not ring, automatically responds with sms.
- YELLOW Profile (Vibrate): Rejects incoming calls, phone vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
- GREEN Profile (Normal): Rejects incoming calls, phone rings and vibrates for 3 seconds then it hangs up the call, automatically responds with sms.
The Safe Driver App by Spring Mobile uses GPS to determine when you are traveling in a car, and will automatically notify you of incoming calls and text messages if you are stopped in traffic or walking. Optionally, you may disable the use of GPS in the app to save battery.
Featuring a widget for your Android home screen (tap-and-hold on your home screen to add) that allows you quick access to enable or disable the app and any combination of preferences. Download it today, and drive safe!
Developed by Sentersix: www.sentersix.com
## This app will no longer be supported, in favor of the official AT&T DriveMode app for safe driving ##
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This version is AD-FREE and includes UNLIMITED CAR LOCATOR CREDITS!
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
VIDEO & IMAGE CAPTURING
Record videos of your drives or take snapshots of drivers that cut you on the road - a car black-box in an app!
- Background mode, the recommended mode that avoids any distraction
- Speeding alert
- SMS & notification reader
- Automatic direction of calls to speaker while driving
- 24/7 protection with Automatic Driving Detection
- Geo-tagged snapshots and sharing on Facebook
- Complete driving log including snapshots of risky events
- Trusted accessory store - Get the best car mount for your device today!
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!
There are three main types of distraction:
Visual — taking your eyes off the road
Manual — taking your hands off the wheel
Cognitive — taking your mind off what you’re doing
Distracted driving is any non-driving activity a person engages in that has the potential to distract him or her from the primary task of driving and increase the risk of crashing.
While all distractions can endanger drivers’ safety, texting is the most alarming because it involves all three types of distraction.
The No Texting and Driving App curbs distracted driving by not only AUTO-RESPONDING to those who text you while you are en route, but also by READING YOUR TEXTS ALOUD so you can keep your focus on the road! You can even customize your own auto-response to whatever you like.
- Receive alerts for road events (speed controls, police checkpoints and other road hazards) in real-time
- Report and receive alerts when to expect a mobile Weight Control for Trucks
- Help other drivers by reporting various events with only few simple taps on your screen
- Confirm alerts on your way by voting and therefore making this system even more reliable
- Use Social Media (Facebook) to notify your friends or groups by sharing a particular alert via map on our webpage
- Visual and Audio alerting on your mobile device
- Avoiding traffic jams by reporting them soon enough so drivers can take alternative route
- Easy-to-use, Start App & Go system, or even start app on your way with only few taps.
- Improvement of Traffic Safety
- Build a reliable real-time info system for alerting drivers of speed controls, police checkpoints and road hazards
- Helping drivers to save money on traffic tickets
Drivers and passengers: Regularly report speed controls, police checkpoints and road hazards and thus ensure that you will be informed about them soon enough to avoid them!
Only with regular and consistent use of the application RadarShare will users have fresh and reliable information!
Using RadarShare app is 100% legal. Location data about speed controls and police checkpoints is public and thus available to everyone.
Visit us: www.radarshare.com
Like us: www.facebook.com/RadarShare
We advise you not to use this app while driving in a way that will reduce your safety!
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
Stop distracted driving. Download this #1 app that allows you manage profiles/device and configure rule to prevent distracted driving.
Help us spread the word and save lives
Texting while driving is a growing trend, and a national epidemic, quickly becoming one of the country’s top killers. Drivers assume they can handle texting while driving and remain safe, but the numbers don’t lie.
Download this app.
Available for both Personal and Corporate use.
Texting & Driving Prevention Application from AutoInsuranceEZ.com is an Android app that you can download for free. While in use, the app silences text messages and incoming calls and sends the caller a text letting them know that you’re on the road.
This app helps keep our roads safe by promoting the idea of no texting while driving. Texting while driving is a habit deadlier than drunk driving, and is a serious problem, especially among teenagers. A texting driver is 23 times more likely to get into an accident than a non-texting driver. To stop this dangerous behavior, the AutoInsurance EZ.com team created a Texting and Driving Prevention app.
The app features:
Start Trip/End Trip - Once you turn it on, if you receive a text message or call, it will send a bounce back message to the sender. You can customize the message.
Speed limit – The app blocks all incoming calls and messages when the GPS shows the phone moving over a certain speed. You can specify the speed limit in the settings.
Texting and Driving Prevention application from AutoInsuranceEZ.com is the most effective app for parents worried about their teen drivers.
Like our style? Then you'll love us on Facebook!
And for free auto insurance quotes, visit http://www.autoinsuranceez.com/