Numbers Fisher is a free brain puzzle that allows you to check and train your observation and memory skills. The goal of the game is to find the numbers (or letters) in order from least to greatest as quickly as possible.
Game has no age limitation and will be interesting for kids as well as adults.
Exciting gameplay, successfully complete levels to explore new ones. Complexity gradually increases from one level to another - your skills will grow accordingly.
- 14 unique challenging levels with increasing complexity.
- 2 difficulty modes.
- 3 game types: numbers, letters, hexadecimal numbers. Special letters mode will help your kids to improve their alphabet knowledge.
- Practice mode - can’t complete a level? - try exercising your skills first in practice mode without time limitation.
- Simple and intuitive interface - you will not waste your time to learn it. Enjoy the game!
- Local ranking table - compete with your friends or family - who’s the best, but don’t be surprised if your kids are better than you!
Check out the game, add reviews and ratings! Ideas regarding new levels and your suggestions are welcome!
Notes: permissions (INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE) used for ads only.
Keywords: speed touch, touch numbers,