If you are not sure of the urgency of your problem or need immediate assistance, call 911 or your local ER or go to the nearest ER.
Use your Android Device as an Pedometer using GPS..Save daily distances,along with time and date..
The app allows your device to be used as
-Pedometer : to measure your jogging distance , walking distance etc...
-Odometer : For used in cycling , bike race etc..
-Used in boats and Ships...where accurate odometer to measure distance is rare..
The app is just 180Kb (ie 0.18Mb)& movable to sd card..
1.App automatically Switches ON GPS
2.The digit turns GREEN(or vibrates a sec) when the app receives satellite signal and your position is locked..
3.Click 'Start' before running or go jogging. Digit turns RED once the Pedometer starts reading distance ..
4.Measures distance until you press 'Stop'..
5.Allows user to LOG/view logged data...(it will be saved in sd card).The Log can be seen from the app..
6.'LOCK' Facility ,so you don't accidentally click stop or leave the app...
This GPS pedometer tracks your location with a 3 sec delay and calculate the distance moved. The Pedometer app works more accurately if there is a clear view of the sky..
Users can use this app as a daily log of your jogging distance too..All your data will be stored in SDcard/ GPS Pedometer /test.txt file...
PS: The App
1.IS JUST 230Kb & IS MOVABLE TO SD CARD
2.CAN BE COPIED FROM DEVICE
The position and distances are tracked with the help of satellites thousands of miles up in the sky.Slight miscalculations are inevitable.. I hope everyone understands..thanks
'm' stands for Meter..'ft' for feet..
More units for distances will be added in the next update...
Convert to kilo Meter by dividing the reading by 1000
Convert to Miles by dividing the reading by 1609.3
Convert to feet by multiplying the reading with 3.28
More from developer
Are you expecting? Expect the best with Mobile Maternity – the official Detroit Medical Center baby app. Mobile Maternity is for moms-to-be who are on the go and want to be well prepared for every stage of pregnancy. From health tips to tracking tools, Mobile Maternity is here to help you and your baby have a happy and healthy experience.
Features of Mobile Maternity:
• Enter your due date to follow your baby’s development
• Track how many weeks along you are and how many days left until your due date
• Receive weekly tips from Detroit Medical Center doctors
• Take photos to share with family and friends via email and Facebook
• Log your daily symptoms, weight and waist measurements so you can easily discuss them with your doctor
• Use the Track feature to record your baby’s kicks and time your contractions
• Keep track of appointments on the Mobile Maternity calendar, which syncs to your device’s native calendar
• Record notes in your diary
• Use the Report feature to view a summary of your app entries
• Contact an OB/GYN at the Detroit Medical Center
• Get directions to Detroit Medical Center locations
• Get emergency room wait times for Detroit Medical Center hospitals
• Get DMC birthing class information
• Read hospital packing tips
• Read tips for bathing your baby
For more information about Mobile Maternity visit www.dmcbaby.org. For more information about the Detroit Medical Center, visit www.dmc.org.
Keywords - pregnancy, maternity, mom, motherhood, birth, health, prenatal, contractions, kick counter, tracker, planning
With DMC ER Now:
• Track and store personal medical data for you and your loved ones
• Prepare for emergencies with our Emergency Medical Guide
• Get easy automated directions to Detroit Medical Center hospitals
View up-to-date Emergency Room wait times, as part of the DMC 29 Minute Guarantee, at the following DMC hospitals:
• DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan
• DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
• DMC Harper University Hospital
• DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
• DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
• DMC Surgery Hospital
At the Detroit Medical Center, part of Vanguard Health Systems, we'll tell you what others won't: how long you can expect to wait in our ER. We’ve revolutionized the Emergency Room process to ensure faster access to the finest care in Southeast Michigan.
The DMC ER Now app provides current estimated wait times for five ER locations so patients can determine which ER can help them as quickly as possible. A Google Map function provides directions and an estimated travel time from where you are to the DMC ER nearest to your current location.
ER wait times can change quickly depending on the urgency of patients that arrive by ambulance. The Detroit Medical Center provides care to patients with life-threatening illnesses first.
If you are not sure of the urgency of your problem or if you require immediate medical assistance, please call 911 or your local emergency number or go to the nearest emergency department.