Get fit with the MapMyFitness+ community. Log over 600 different types of workouts; record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; log on to the web to join Challenges, connect devices and view 24/7 activity data.
Get the Plus app now for an ad-free experience!
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
The app helps you to keep and analyze Activity, Weight, Body Composition and Blood Pressure parameters. Automated stress measurement tool is complemented by Life Compass questionnaire helping to determine your lifestyle habits and take first active steps to improve them.
Feel free to choose graphical or tabular data representation, whichever is more clear and motivating for you. Set personal goals and share the progress by e-mail or via social networks.
Key features (available for all users):
• Track steps, distance covered and calories burned during your jogs and walks using smartphone accelerometer (can be disabled to conserve battery power)
• Set activity target
• Check your stress level and heart rate with smartphone or tablet built-in camera
• Find out weak points in your lifestyle with professionally crafted questionnaire and get practical hints on reducing them
• Create personal profiles to track results of your family members
• Backup your data online and synchronize it over several phones/tablets using My Prestigio account (optional)
With Prestigio Smart peripherals the app makes health tracking even easier
Each device is equipped with Bluetooth® Smart, whereby your measurements are transmitted and recorded in the app. Currently you can pair your smartphone * with:
• Prestigio Smart Pedometer – for daily real time activity monitoring. It helps to monitor progress and motivates you to improve your performance.
• Prestigio Smart Body Mass Scale – to learn your exact weight and body mass index (BMI), as well as to monitor them over time.
• Prestigio Smart Body Fat Scale – to analyse body composition by measuring fat, bone and muscle mass as well as percentage of water in the body. Monitor them over time for wellness and good being.
Both weight scales support automatic user selection to match data with proper user profile.
• Prestigio Smart Blood Pressure Monitor – to measure and track the dynamics of your blood pressure, compare results with the norm, share results with your family, send reports to your doctor or print them out before visiting physician. Device supports two users and a guest mode, ideal for family use.
To learn more about Prestigio Healthcare solutions visit our website at http://www.prestigio.com/healthcare
* Connecting external devices requires a smartphone equipped with Bluetooth® 4.0 and running Android 4.3 or newer.
JogTracker is a simple and fun to use fitness tracker for your Android phone. Whether you run, walk, bike or any other outdoor activity, you will love JogTracker!
- Display distance in miles or kilometers
- Calculates calories burned
- Share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter directly from the app
- Voice prompts at intervals so you know how far you've gone without having to look at the screen
- Keeps you motivated by awarding bronze, silver and gold medals for achievements
- Uses GPS and Google Maps to help you find your way
- View your jog history on the web
- Integrates with SmartHRM heart rate monitors
Looking for even more from your fitness tracking experience? JogTracker Pro is now available in the paid apps section! The pro version unlocks additional features in JogTracker free edition plus a free bonus app! To access the pro features you need both versions installed. Pro features include:
- Real time speed/pace charts
- Altitude (elevation) chart
- No advertisements
- Auto pause/resume
- Prevent screen from dimming during workouts
- All future Pro features
**Free gift - Jogtracker Pro also unlocks the full version of Sudokube! Just download Sudokube Demo after you buy Jogtracker to take advantage of this bonus offer.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
* See and track your current heart rate.
* Set min and max heart rate values for the live tracking graph.
* Set heart rate thresholds (green, yellow, orange, red) for the graph that fits your heart rate intervals.
* Possible to override display time out when heart rate is being tracked.
* Shows battery status when connected to the heart rate monitor.
* Possible to stop tracking via statusbar when app is not in focus.
* Automatically saves a heart rate session when stop tracking.
* Shows duration, mean and highest heart rate value for a saved session.
* Possible to pinch and zoom in the saved heart rate graph, and tap to see specific values.
* Export your heart rate sessions in CSV format
IMPORTANT: This app only works with Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor for Android.
For feedback you can always reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
“MY ASICS app runs the numbers to make you faster” — THE VERGE
“ASICS' Adaptive Running App Trains You By Learning From You” -- GIZMODO
“MY ASICS Builds a Customized Running Routine Just for You” — LIFEHACKER
MY ASICS is your complete solution for making sure you hit your goals -- track your runs in the app, and go even further by creating a training plan that is personalized for you. MY ASICS also understands that life isn’t predictable, so if you miss a day, or run faster or slower, the MY ASICS training plan will adjust to your needs.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Free plans are available for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. Go beyond simply tracking your run — improve it. Are you in it for the long run?
* Create your personalized training plan on the app in under a minute
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* See your entire personalized running schedule, your run phases, and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to suit your goals and achieve optimum performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with the MY ASICS web version
* Find your way back home with the compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the “plan” tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
You will be able to run 5k as soon as in 7 weeks thanks to the interval training program created by top coaches! The training’s intensity increases as you progress and the workout gradually advances. You’ll just need to do 30 minutes of interval training 3 times a week and you’ll achieve what you wish for.
You can use the app outside, in the gym or even on a treadmill.
You can listen to your favorite music as you walk/run while the app tells you what to do.
If you want to share your results with your friends and family, you can do so by posting your running map on Facebook and Twitter after your workout.
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run 5K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Features :< /b>
1) BEST WARM-UP EXERCISE TIPS FOR RUNNERS
2) BEST CORE EXERCISE TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
3) BEST LOWER BODY EXERCISE TIPS FOR RUNNERS
4) 5 MOST COMMMON RUNNING INJURIE TIPS
The content of this APP is for your general information and use only. The information is provided by experts for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this App.
Sports such as distance running are really the most look upon sports by most athletes.
Distance running in the United States has had many athletes that have achieved legendary greatness. One such person is Jim Ryun from Kansas. While in high school he was the first prep miler to break four minutes in the mile. He also won three State mile run titles and set the high school record for the mile of 3:55.3, which stood for 36 years.
When Jim finished high school he continued to set records on the track. He held five world records during his career and was named the youngest Sportsman of the Year in 1966. Jim Ryun was also a three-time U.S. Olympian in the 1500 meters and earned the silver medal in the 1968 Mexico Olympic Games. Jim Ryun has been a four term congressman since retiring from the sport.
Billy Mills is another hero in our sport. Billy is a native Indian who came from an impoverished background and defied many odds to be successful. He is best well known for one of the greatest moments in Olympic history. At the 1964 Olympic Games in Tokyo, Japan a virtually unknown American athlete stunned the world by winning the Olympic gold medal in the 10,000 meter race.
With a lap to go Billy Mills was one of three runners that were competing for the Olympic gold medal, when he was pushed out to lane three. Billy kept his composure and work his way back up methodically to the other known runners. In the final 100 meters he sprinted past the other two runners to win the gold medal. After retiring from the sport, Billy Mills became a successful life insurance salesman and also is a professional motivational speaker.
Our next sports hero is Bill Rodgers. Bill Rodgers is known as the most celebrated men in distance running of all time. Bill was a four-time winner of the Boston and New York City marathon. Track and field News ranked Rodgers #1 in the world in the marathon in 1975, 1977 and 1979. He was also a member of the 1976 U.S. Olympic marathon team.
Bill Rodgers has won many awards including Tiffany’s Man of the Year (1989), the New York Runners Club Abebe Biklla Award (1989), and the Ct. sports writers Alliance Gold Key award (1994). Rodgers still holds five American records and one current world record. Bill Rodgers currently is a spokesperson for Etonic shoe company and is the owner of the Bill Rodgers Running Center. He still does distance running and has many speaking engagements he attends.
Download Distance Running Guide app to learn how you can be like the great runners!
The Sensoria® Fitness app provides real-time running form and performance improvement audio feedback. The web dashboard provides additional and easy to use stats about your walk or run. The app gathers data wirelessly from your Sensoria® Fitness garments (socks, t-shirt or sports bra) and syncs automatically your data with the Sensoria ® Cloud.
Connect Socks, T-Shirt or Sports Bra
Connect multiple garments and devices to the Sensoria® Fitness app via Bluetooth Smart technology. Heart rate monitor, foot landing technique, cadence, and more… all in a user friendly interface.
Improve Performance and Monitor Running Form
Are you off cadence or landing on your heel? Thanks to our proprietary e-textile sensors, Sensoria ® Fitness Socks detect how your foot lands on the ground and provides you with audio cues in real-time while you listen to your favorite music. Keep track of how many miles you run with each pair of shoes that you own. Compare your running shoes from a database of over 7,000 available in the app.
Activity Type and Level Monitoring
No more approximate step counters and vague calorie count! With Sensoria® you are finally able to accurately measure your activity: count your steps, track cadence, distance(*), pace, calories burnt and much more.
Download, Connect and Go!
Simply connect a smart garment and go for a run. Sensoria® will provide you with audio cues to improve your running form, cheer you up, push you to reach your goals, when you need it, and after your run, to keep you on track and motivated.
All-You-Can-Eat, Actionable Data
Intuitive analytics and customizable graphs will allow you to have a holistic view of your training history, compare yourself with your best self and share it with your running buddy or a trainer.
(*)Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.Your Personal Running Coach
Enter a completed distance to predict the time to complete a further distance.
Predict whether you will qualify for the Boston Marathon (2014 qualifying times)
Runners' Calc calculates:
-Predicts how long a longer distance will be based on a distance you already know you can complete
-Calculates, based off of age and sex, whether you will qualify for the Boston Marathon (using 2014 qualifying times)
This calculator is extremely lightweight and will run on even the slowest and oldest of devices.
The formula Runners' Calc uses to predict how fast you will complete a run was originally devised by Pete Riegel, a research engineer and marathoner, and published in Runner's World. It is a very accurate formula for predicting how fast you will run, but it is only that, a prediction.
With DMC ER Now:
• Track and store personal medical data for you and your loved ones
• Prepare for emergencies with our Emergency Medical Guide
• Get easy automated directions to Detroit Medical Center hospitals
View up-to-date Emergency Room wait times, as part of the DMC 29 Minute Guarantee, at the following DMC hospitals:
• DMC Children’s Hospital of Michigan
• DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital
• DMC Harper University Hospital
• DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
• DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital
At the Detroit Medical Center we'll tell you what others won't: how long you can expect to wait in our ER. We’ve revolutionized the Emergency Room process to ensure faster access to the finest care in Southeast Michigan.
The DMC ER Now app provides current estimated wait times for five ER locations so patients can determine which ER can help them as quickly as possible. A Google Map function provides directions and an estimated travel time from where you are to the DMC ER nearest to your current location.
ER wait times can change quickly depending on the urgency of patients that arrive by ambulance. The Detroit Medical Center provides care to patients with life-threatening illnesses first.
If you are not sure of the urgency of your problem or if you require immediate medical assistance, please call 911 or your local emergency number or go to the nearest emergency department.
Are you expecting? Expect the best with Mobile Maternity – the official Detroit Medical Center baby app. Mobile Maternity is for moms-to-be who are on the go and want to be well prepared for every stage of pregnancy. From health tips to tracking tools, Mobile Maternity is here to help you and your baby have a happy and healthy experience.
Features of Mobile Maternity:
• Enter your due date to follow your baby’s development
• Track how many weeks along you are and how many days left until your due date
• Receive weekly tips from Detroit Medical Center doctors
• Take photos to share with family and friends via email and Facebook
• Log your daily symptoms, weight and waist measurements so you can easily discuss them with your doctor
• Use the Track feature to record your baby’s kicks and time your contractions
• Keep track of appointments on the Mobile Maternity calendar, which syncs to your device’s native calendar
• Record notes in your diary
• Use the Report feature to view a summary of your app entries
• Contact an OB/GYN at the Detroit Medical Center
• Get directions to Detroit Medical Center locations
• Get emergency room wait times for Detroit Medical Center hospitals
• Get DMC birthing class information
• Read hospital packing tips
• Read tips for bathing your baby
For more information about Mobile Maternity visit www.dmcbaby.org. For more information about the Detroit Medical Center, visit www.dmc.org.
Keywords - pregnancy, maternity, mom, motherhood, birth, health, prenatal, contractions, kick counter, tracker, planning
Users can view resources on a map, or sort results by location or alphabetically. Then they can link to the resource directly, or click on the organization's phone number.
The app also is user-dependent - in addition to ongoing updates, users are encouraged to recommend resources through the “Suggest a Resource” button. The app was created by DMC Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital.
DMC Direct Admit connects physicians with a Detroit Medical Center representative to facilitate transfer and direct admits of adult patients to any DMC Hospital, 24/7.
This app is optimized for Android operating systems 2.3.5 - 4.4.