Whether you’re taking a jog or running a marathon, Run With DMC, the training companion from the Detroit Medical Center is for you.
The app contains a Running Log where you can record all the details of your run and also offers expert advice from the physical therapists of the DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, including videos and information about shoe selection, warm-up exercises and stretching to help enhance your running performance.
Run With DMC also contains helpful information from the medical experts of the DMC regarding causes, symptoms and treatments for various running injuries.
Features of Run With DMC include:
1. Running Log to track your runs including date, time of day, run type, distance, run time, type of shoe, weight, heart rate, and specific weather conditions
2. Auto-calculate your pace and calories burned
3. Email your weekly, monthly or customized running log reports
4. Use the custom Shoe Tracker to track the number of miles you run on each pair of shoes
5. View videos and information about shoe selection, warm-up exercises and stretching to help enhance your running performance
6. Learn about causes, symptoms, and treatments for various running injuries
7. Easily access a DMC physical therapist
8. Easily find physical therapy and Sports Performance Academy locations
9. Other helpful features and benefits to help you become a more healthy, efficient and successful runner.
For support or additional information about Run with DMC, the training companion from the Detroit Medical Center, visit www.runwithdmc.org.
For more information about DMC Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan, visit www.rimrehab.org.
For more information about DMC Sports Performance Academy, visit www.dmc.org/sports.