Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Shows the Wi-Fi channels around you. Helps you to find a less crowded channel for your wireless router.
For the USB read/write permission: This permission is used to save and load snapshots(see menu in my app).
Based on your location, Wifi free offers you nearby wifi hotspot password within 5 kilometers.
-Easy to find
You can take the initiative to find the wifi hotspot you are interested in area such as cafe, hotel, city, country.
All wifi passwords are shared by users, and the availability will be automatically detected by WiFi Free.
-Around the world
Now available wifi password over ten million, all over the world, including the USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, America, Europe, Asia, Russian and all former USSR Countries, Middle East, Oceania and other countries and regions.
Using the reminder function for a wifi hotspot, WiFi Free will remind you, when the wifi hotspot is available.
WiFi Free will never initiatively record any wifi hotspot information on your phone unless you initiatively share a wifi hotspot.
You get an automatic access to available WiFi. Without having to know any parameters and network settings – osmino WiFi will do it for you.
You can also share the password to a known WiFi network and make it available to other osmino users, just select "Share" and agree by filling check box.
Information about public hotspots is automatically set on map, according to the data received from users’ devices. When you connect to any public network we receive on our server the network location, name and access settings and automatically show it on the map.
This is how we create the use-proven public WiFi hotspots map based on users’ data. The more users subscribe to osmino, the more disposable wifi hotspots appear on the map.
There are already nearly 17 000 000 wifi hotspots on osmino map in more than 50 countries.
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
If you are not located inside Greece you can still try your luck with this app but don't be mad if it doesn't work at all in your territory. In case you manage to connect to a network othen than yours you have to inform the owner so that he/she change password.
~ I DO NOT OWN ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF HOW THIS APP MAY BE USED ~
~ THIS IS AN AD SUPPORTED APPLICATION ~
✓ Signal compass points you in the direction your signal is coming from, just walk towards it!
✓ WiFi map allows you to easily locate nearby public networks.
✓ Coverage maps allow you see the best/worst places for signal.
✓ Speedtest feature allows you to see the true speed of your connection (download, upload & latency)
✓ NetworkRank shows which carrier is best in your area.
✓ See local cell towers.
✓ Free and ad-free
You can also:
✓ Help improve our crowdsourced and impartial maps by contributing data.
✓ Share your findings and compare your connection with other users.
✓ View your history of signal readings.
✓ test upload, download and latency
✓ Save your data to SD card.
✓ Signal booster for compatible phones
SMS Permission required to count the number of SMS sent to track your usage, SMS are never read (use a packet sniffer to check!)
Phone settings permission allows network reset on certain Android versions
Based on our community-generated data we are able to help keep you better connected by giving you a practical solution to the problems of slow mobile internet and dropped calls. Simply follow our signal compass to walk towards better phone signal or see our in-app coverage maps to work out which carrier is best for where you are, useful if you're thinking about changing. Our wifi maps help you find local public-access wireless networks (WAPs).
We use Google Maps in our apps, email us if you cannot access Google Maps, email us to request another map technology.
The Stats tab helps you to keep track of your usage, so there’s no danger of you going over your plan limit on data, voice or text. (NB – this is why the app needs permission to access contacts and SMS, these are the permissions needed to count calls and texts, messages are never accessed or read!).
Maps not updated in real-time. Don’t worry though, we log the information you share with us to improve our coverage maps and signal information. We’re working hard to make sure the data you contribute to the project is available to everyone as quickly as possible.
- Not all towers and wireless routers are in our database - we’re working on it!
- Verizon & Sprint (CDMA) users will see only one connected tower at a time
- Moving in the direction of your cell tower (the signal compass) will not always improve reception due to interference effects/local geography.
- For GSM, cell tower are identified via cell id and location area code (CID and LAC)
- For CDMA cell towers are identified via Network ID, Base sub-station ID and system ID (NID, BSSID and SID).
If you read to here (!) you should really join the OpenSignal beta to help us improve the app:
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, left menu , settings, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap the uninstall item to delete AppLock.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
Have you ever encounter the following problems?
Your device has become laggy and freezes all the time
You don't have enough space to take more pictures or install apps
Your battery has started draining quicker than ever
Your device overheats and needs to cool down
You want to lock your photos, gallery and messages from prying eyes and nosy friends
AppLock can lock Facebook, SMS, Contacts, Gallery, or any other apps you choose. With AppLock, only you can see the photos you protect. Guarding your privacy is easier than ever!
► Duplicate Photo Remover
Clean Master can identify similar photos & blurry photos automatically, giving you the choice to keep or delete them. It's just like a gallery doctor for your device.
► JUNK FILE CLEANING
The junk-creating behavior of millions of apps has been analyzed so that Clean Master can efficiently hone in on its targets (cache and residual files) with perfect accuracy. Delete cache and residual files to reclaim storage, boost speed and improve the performance of your device and SD card.
► MEMORY BOOST
Boost your games and apps, free up memory (RAM), speed up your device and save more battery. Our 1 Tap Boost and Game Boost features make it easy to optimize directly from your homescreen.
► CPU COOLER
Cool off your device by finding and stopping the apps that are causing it to overheat and make your battery last longer!
Ranked #1 by AV-TEST for the seventh time! A professional quality antivirus service scans devices in just 8 seconds, 500% faster than other paid antivirus apps. Scan the system, pre-installed and user-installed apps to keep your device safe from viruses, trojans, vulnerabilities, adware and spyware. Keep your privacy safe by scrubbing personal info from your device.
► Game Booster
Automatically improve your game speeds by 30%+ when launching games.
► Autostart Manager
Prevent apps from autostarting to speed up your device. (Root needed for this feature)
► APP MANAGER
Uninstall unwanted apps or bloatware and back up important ones. Some rooted devices will be able to move apps to the SD card as well as uninstall pre-installed and system apps. Our own Picks section lets you find useful apps that match your interests.
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Malay
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/106742377658392172082
Help fight against deceptive ads
Cheetah Mobile (formerly KS Mobile) is committed to fighting against misleading downloads. You can find our full official policy on this matter here: http://www.cmcm.com/about/promotion-policy.html
multiWIFI Sweefy es una aplicación de suite de seguridad multiple de redes Wi-Fi para dispositivos móviles. Con esta potente herramienta podrás recuperar tus contraseñas almacenadas y algunas de redes estándar.
Esta excelente aplicación se compone de cinco herramientas principales:
- Escaner de señal wifi, con este escaner podrás ver la potencia wifi de tu red, y podrás buscar el lugar con mejor señal o buscar puntos con poca señal para cambiar la instalación de la antena wifi.
El escaner está en versión alpha, para realizar pruebas.
- Generador de contraseñas seguras: este módulo sirve para poder generar contraseñas WEP y WPA más seguras que las que vienen cargadas por defecto en muchos de los routers.
Para cambiar la contraseña sólo debes acceder a tu router y seguir los pasos que se indiquen en la documentación del mismo.
- Realizar Backups de las redes WiFi almacenadas en el móvil: podrás copiar la lista en un archivo en la tarjeta de memoria y restaurarla cuando quieras con un solo clic! Se trata de una gran opción para cuando necesitas formatear tu dispositivo, restaurarlo de fábrica, cambiar de ROM, etc. Podrás guardar una copia de seguridad de tus redes WiFi y restaurarla una vez terminado el proceso. Para este proceso es necesario ser ROOT.
- Recuperador de contraseñas ya guardadas en el móvil: perder u olvidar las contraseñas es bastante común. Eso ya no será un problema ya que en este módulo se recuperan las contraseñas que ya has introducido en el teléfono. Para este proceso es necesario tener permisos ROOT.
- Escaneador de redes para recuperar las claves de tu wifi rápidamente. Te permite recuperar tus claves para las redes JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_XXXX y varios Thomson, entre otros... Si la contraseña es la establecida por defecto, te podrás conectar sin problemas.
Si conoce algún nuevo algoritmo de generación de contraseñas de redes no incluido, por favor indiquenosló mediante un correo electrónico e intentaremos incluirlo lo antes posible.
Si tiene sugerencias u otras nuevas mejoras a incluir, indiquenosló también mediante correo electrónico para estudias la posibilidad de introducirlas.
El uso de este producto de software de análisis wireless debe ser una herramienta básica para profesionales y particulares que ansían conocer el nivel de seguridad de sus instalaciones inalámbricas, queda totalmente prohibido el uso de la misma para cometer actos delictivos de intrusión sobre las redes wireless de las cuales no somos propietarios o no tenemos los permisos pertinentes para analizar su nivel de seguridad. El uso de la aplicación para este y otros fines para los que no ha sido diseñada será bajo la responsabilidad del usuario.
Genera las claves por defecto de las siguientes redes:
Si encontráis que vuestra red es vulnerable no dudéis en cambiar la clave por defecto de vuestro router.
AVISO LEGAL: El desarrollador de esta aplicación no se responsabiliza del mal uso de esta. La aplicación está creada para la auditoría de redes Wireless que estén bajo propiedad del propio usuario.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
Can scan for and switch to the best network out of several configured.
New and improved:
• "Material design" widgets (version 3.5).
• A UI redesign (version 3.0): modern looking icons, swiping between list and radar views.
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks - never forget what that "XYZ1234" network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• "Best network" to switch between different networks you may have around the house or office (off by default, enable in app settings);
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can't do this);
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 5.* (Material Design, since version 3.5).
All the other - essential - features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Orders are processed and saved by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
"Change system settings" is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
"Prevent phone from sleeping" is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
"Read USB storage" for notifications about open networks, when enabled, and the sound file is picked from the memory card.
"Market billing service" is needed to make purchases.
Since version 2.5, supports per-network IP address and proxy server settings on Android 3.* / 4.*, included in the free version.
If you have an issue or a question, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (email is also shown in the about box and below).
Also - a visually matching Bluetooth toggle widget. Find it below under "Related" and "Developer Info".