How to use the app
• Click on Start in the app.
• Depending on whether you are a Consumer or a Merchant, click on the corresponding button
• In the box that appears next, provide the mobile phone number registered with your UPI/ USSD/ RuPay/ AEPS account
• You will receive an OTP, which you must enter in the box that appears in the middle of the screen
•Click the Try Your Luck button
•The next message will show if you have won under the Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana
Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently announced two new schemes – namely Lucky Grahak Yojana for retail consumers, and Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana for small businesses – in a bid to boost digital payments in India. Winners will get a minimum of Rs. 1,000 through a lucky draw - while the winners will be chosen on daily and weekly basis under the Lucky Grahak Yojana, merchants who have won under the Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana will be announced every week. Both the schemes have been launched to incentivise citizens for using cashless payment methods, and will run till April 14.
Lucky Grahak Yojana & Digi-धन Vyapar Yojana
Lucky Grahak Yojana rewards
• Under the Lucky Grahak Yojana, 15,000 consumers will get Rs. 1,000 each daily;
• the weekly prizes will be worth Rs. 1 lakh, Rs. 10,000, and Rs. 5,000, and will be distributed between 7,000 consumers.
• The mega draw on April 14 will have prizes of Rs. 1 crore, Rs. 50 lakh, and Rs. 25 lakh.
• The government will announce total of 100 winners for USSD payments, 1,500 winners each for UPI and AEPS transactions, and 11,900 winners for RuPay.
Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana rewards
•7,000 merchants per week stand to win rewards of Rs. 50,000, Rs, 5,000, and Rs. 2,500 each week from December 25, 2016 to April 14, 2017.
•The mega draw, which will take place on April 14, will have rewards worth Rs. 50 lakh, Rs. 25 lakh, and Rs. 5 lakh.
lottery of Modi government