My Webcam App:
> View live streams from 100s of webcams
> Remotely control cams, move them with a swipe.
> Choose from a Live List of webcams, or your own personal My Cam section.
> View Archived images from cameras
The Live List:
View and control your cam and other users cameras from around the world.
> Home Cams & Business Cams.
> Pet Cams & Scenic Cams.
> 100's to choose from & the list keeps growing and growing.
Enter your username & password to get direct access to your cam(s).
The MyCam section offers you the additional ability to -
> Manage your archive
> Access your multiple broadcasts from one place.
My Webcam Broadcaster:
> Broadcast & view your webcam via the internet & on a mobile device.
(The Broadcaster is FREE & available for both MAC & PC)
> Compatible with all USB webcams.
> Ability to add IP / Network security cams.
> Control of Logitech & Creative pan / tilt USB webcams.
> Broadcast multiple cameras on one account.
> See your camera(s) through a Firewall
> Archive image snapshots from your camera at regular intervals.
> Share your cam with the world, or keep it private for only you to see.
To download the broadcaster or for more information on My Webcam 2.2 visit - www.eyespyfx.com/mywebcam.html
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and tablet devices.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (in-app upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras (in-app upgrade)
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode (in-app upgrade)
- mass actions in matrix view
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
Users can toggle various WiFi features with easy via Widget or via Notification status window.
Especially, users can connect/disconnect nearby AP with GUI-based interface.
When your devices are connected, IP, link speed, or channel number are displayed.
o Stream media files that have been saved to an SD Card or a USB Flash Drive (supported media types dependent on players installed on your Android mobile device)
o Access non-media files using the "Open in" button for installed applications (for example .txt, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt)
o Access the internet while still connected to your MediaShare system
o List saved files in thumbnail view or filename list view
o Search for files using keyword search function
o View photo slideshows
o Play audio files as background music
o Attach saved files to e-mail or upload photos to Facebook
o Supports Android platforms running v2.2 and higher
o Manage the Wi-Fi connection to your MediaShare system
Upon leaving your home, WiFi disconnects but the radio continues to draw power when no WiFi is in range. Wireless Minder shuts down the WiFi and occasionally checks for a known WiFi AP.
If you leave Bluetooth disabled most of the time but have a hands-free set in the car, Wireless Minder turns it on so you don't have to manually enable Bluetooth. If Bluetooth isn't already on when a call is made or received, Wireless Minder quickly enables it so that the hands-free set will be used.
For power users, the Mobile 3G/4G radio may be optionally shut down when WiFi is connected. Wireless Minder automatically turns it on briefly to check for SMS, voicemails and other phone data. A side effect is that calls and texts may be DELAYED or MISSED so use this with discretion. Internet-based messaging apps and VOIP calls will continue to work on WiFi.
Android 4.2 introduced restrictions for controlling the Mobile radio. To work around this, Wireless Minder requires root privileges for this feature on newer releases of Jelly Bean.
Plans are in the works for new features and improvements. Comments and suggestions are welcome! We try to support as many devices as possible but can't test them all. Send us your phone specifications and we will try to get it running right.
Wireless Minder is FREE and ad-supported. If you feel like donating, we need help with translations, artwork, or maybe a beer if you're ever in Austin TX :)
Please visit contact website below to send suggestions and bug reports.
Android 4.4 (KitKat) note: Google has confirmed a bug in the WiFi driver that causes it to not turn back on if WiFi is toggled a few times. This is known to affect the Nexus 4, 7 and 10, but not the Nexus 5. Other devices may be affected as well.
FitBit users: Adjust the setting "How long to look for Bluetooth devices" to 30 seconds. When opening the FitBit app, follow the instructions to enable Bluetooth. The extended time allows the FitBit dongle to sync. Thanks to Nick Fokas for testing this!
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"
Looks like the JuiceDefender guys liked our ideas so much they've begun adding them. Spread the love and give us some props :)
CamWatchdog is a security system using smartphone and webcam.
You can remotely monitor multiple locations whenever and wherever you wish.
You can record video and capture screenshots. All screenshots and video are timestamped.
Automaticmotion detecting feature enables you to detect an illegal entry in real time.
You will be immediately notified via your smartphone.
When you receive a trespasser alarm, you can remotely activate a built-in siren or customizable warning voice on your PC.
You can also setup emergency contacts to inform them of an emergency with a single touch.
PCReal-Time View is available as a free benefit, allowing you to watch remote locations from another PC.
PC software installation is required. Currently, server-side software can only be installed on Windows based system.
Please visit http://www.camwatchdog.com to download PC software or for more detailed information.
streaming, Webcam, CamWatchDog, CCTV, IP Camera, Home security, Surveillance, Spy camera
The solution is ADB Wireless. With this app, if your phone and your computer are on the same network, it's a cinch to use ADB. All you have to do is open a command line on your computer and use "adb connect :5555 and you're connected to your phone via ADB just as if you were using your coveted USB cable.
#### ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED ####
What is adb ?
Short for Android Debug Bridge, adb is a command-line debugging application shipped with the Android SDK. Adb provides tools to browse the device, copy tools on the device, and forward ports for debugging.
What does Android Debug Bridge (ADB) mean?
The Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a client-server program used in Android application development. The Android Debug-Bridge is part of the Android SDK and is made up of three components: a client, a daemon, and a server. It is used to manage either an emulator instance or an actual Android device.
ADB Wireless Supports: adbWireless , adb shell
Skype removed the option to auto sign into Skype on device boot. I tried to ask Skype if this was a permanent change or just a bug and got a "Thanks for the feature request" canned response so I decided to fix the issue myself. I understand Skype's reason for this, but I also like the feature hence this application exists.
How to use:
Download and install Skype
Sign in and in Skype Settings make sure that "Auto Sign In" is enabled (This tells the Skype App to remember your password and sign you in on app launch).
Download, install and run this app, Press Home and forget about it. (The default options should be fine).
For 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 devices the app will do its thing once its installed, but for 3.0+ devices you will need to open the app at least once before it will start Skype on boot.
Please keep this App on your phone main storage and not the SD Card else the app can not start Skype. App is set to install onto internal memory but mods like CyanogenMod can override this.
Depending on your Android version and Skype's install location the app will try and launch Skype in different ways. Hopefully these methods will get Skype to launch for you.
If you're getting the "no connection to internet found" message when you are actually connected then disable the internet check, its a bug in android itself.
If you have any problems with this app, you can contact me at email@example.com
BOOT_COMPLETE is used to wake on device boot, then starts the Skype app, waits a few seconds then returns to the home screen.
INTERNET Permission is used for the error reporting tool and ads.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE is used to check the network connection to make sure you are connected to the internet before trying to launch Skype.
VIBRATE is used for the notifications when the app couldn't launch Skype.
INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS_FULL is used for 4.2 support. This permission might be removed in later versions as I think I can do the same job without it.
The name change from Skype Boot is because I have received a notice from Microsoft regarding the Skype Trademark (as I've said throughout this app's life, I am in no way connected to Skype).
Its their trademark so I have to play by their rules. So the name had to be changed.
Yeah I know the Icon on the Play Store is... Lets say "poor"... but to be on the safe side I just threw together a new icon. I will make a better one once I get the time (Which is Very Limited ATM).
If your in the US than download the US version of the app located at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crosseyejack.arfs (I'm still waiting for Skype to "release the lockout" of my app in the US Market.
This is a Skype companion app, YOU NEED SKYPE INSTALLED in order for this app to work...
This is a 3rd party app that starts Skype when your device boots, I am in no way connected to Skype. If you are having a Problem with the Skype App itself you will need to contact Skype directly as I can not help you. For Skype for Android support visit https://support.skype.com
If you need to install Skype and you can not find it in the market for what ever reason then check.
Skype is a trademark of Skype and Crosseye Jack is not affiliated, sponsored, authorised or otherwise associated by/with the Skype group of companies.
All your Calls are saved on your phone. Only you can access these Recordings. Very Private and Very secure.
This application can be used as Skype Recorder, Viber Recorder, oovoo Recorder and Tango Recorder for android based devices.
You can record in mp3 format
It is a True caller recorder. Listen to the recording, delete, replay or share it to available social media.
Recordings are saved to your phone only, it is your responsibilities to store it to the cloud or share it to available social media like twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Gmail etc... so don't worry about your privacy.
Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in inferior quality recordings. We therefore suggest that you check the audio format and audio source in the settings page.
If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode.
You can set your application to open the last recorded call automatically to listen to it, or you can skip this feature from the settings page.
This Digital recording can be used as an official evidence at any court.
Finally : It is really a steady android Call Recorder.
The application does not use the USB Host API, so it can also run on older, 2.x devices. Because of that however almost all functionality (except for the listing of USB devices) requires root (superuser) access, and a recent version of busybox installed!
The application needs a device that has USB Host (or USB OTG) functionality. Most modern high-end devices have this ability. Check the documentation and specification of your device (this functionality is usually called USB OTG or USB Host)
If your device doesn't have native USB OTG functionality, there are kernel patches for some older devices to enable the functionality, most notably for:
- S5PC210 (Hummingbird) based Samsung phones (Galaxy S, Captivate, Nexus S)
- QSD8250 (Snapdragon) based HTC phones (G1, Nexus One, Desire, Incredible)
You can find appropriate kernel drivers for these phones here:
- Hummingbird / Samsung phones: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1450298
- Snapdragon / HTC phones: http://sven.killig.de/android/N1/2.2/usb_host/
Note that these drivers might require skills to install, and may damage your phone and void your warranty!
More info about this application at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468531
** All Features of FREE version are same as Pro version! (no limit!) **
Perfect App Lock! lets you protect any applications you want with a password or a pattern. You can lock: Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, SMS, Email, Gallery, Camera, USB connection, Settings and any apps you choose.
Like us ? Hit the +1 button.
* FREE version (version w/ ads)
1. Lock any apps by using pin or pattern
2. Screen Filter support: Effectively manage screen brightness of individual apps
3. Rotation Lock support: Prevents unwanted screen rotation on each apps
4. Watchdog : After 3rd failed password attempt, built-in camera takes photo of attacker.
5. Lock WiFi, 3G data, Bluetooth, Sync, USB (MTP is not supported)
6. Lock Home Screen, Lock Outgoing Calls, Lock Incoming Calls, Lock App Install/Uninstall
7. Time, WiFi based locking policy supported.
8. Fake Popup : Displays fake error message when locked app is launched.
9. Minimum resource used
10. Remotely start service using SMS command
11. Gesture, Pin, Pattern, Text password supported.
- Call permission : for Stealth Mode feature.
- SMS permission : for Remote Control feature (You can start applock service via SMS)
- Take Picture permission : for WatchDog feature
* Service restart required after each updates
* 'Phone calls' permission is required for Stealth Mode
* If you have two or more launcher, you must select one as default
* Perfect Applock does not support smaller screen sized phones such as HTC wildfire
* If you need bulk purchasing (100 - 200 copies or more), please contact us via email. We will send execution file (apk) once payment transaction is completed using Paypal. APK file allows simple installation on many devices.
* If you would like to support in translating (Eng to your language) this app, feel free to contact us. Also, please let us know if there are any incorrect English use on our app.
Calling friends through Skypo is no longer time consuming and complicated!
With "Direct dial with Skypo", it's simply just ONE CLICK AWAY!!!
It's a widget installed on your desktop & help you speed dialing your friends with ONE CLICK!
• Skypo must be installed
More from developer
PC Client (and some setup) required. Windows or Linux clients available. Follow in-app messages.
It is recommended that you try the FREE version of Droidcam first to make sure everything works (PC client is same for both versions).
- Chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer (Skype/Yahoo/MSN/etc.)
- Various video formats and resolutions
- IP/Surveillance Camera via your Internet Browser (No computer client required, will work on almost all networks/computers)
- MJPEG video feed accessible by other apps and programs
- Turn on Camera Flash LED light, Zoom
** If the Market fails to download the app, log on to your Google Checkout/Wallet account, Cancel the order and try again.
** Some of the features are only available if your phone is running Android 2.2+
* Windows client has experimental Audio support ("DroidCam Microphone"):
- Available on Windows XP - 7 as an optional install
- 64-bit Windows will block the audio driver by default (extra steps needed to activate)
- Not available via Bluetooth
- On Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) audio recording is delayed, not allowing DroidCam to stream and play-back smoothly. This seems to be fixed as of Android 4.0.