My Webcam App:
> View live streams from 100s of webcams
> Remotely control cams, move them with a swipe.
> Choose from a Live List of webcams, or your own personal My Cam section.
> View Archived images from cameras
The Live List:
View and control your cam and other users cameras from around the world.
> Home Cams & Business Cams.
> Pet Cams & Scenic Cams.
> 100's to choose from & the list keeps growing and growing.
Enter your username & password to get direct access to your cam(s).
The MyCam section offers you the additional ability to -
> Manage your archive
> Access your multiple broadcasts from one place.
My Webcam Broadcaster:
> Broadcast & view your webcam via the internet & on a mobile device.
(The Broadcaster is FREE & available for both MAC & PC)
> Compatible with all USB webcams.
> Ability to add IP / Network security cams.
> Control of Logitech & Creative pan / tilt USB webcams.
> Broadcast multiple cameras on one account.
> See your camera(s) through a Firewall
> Archive image snapshots from your camera at regular intervals.
> Share your cam with the world, or keep it private for only you to see.
To download the broadcaster or for more information on My Webcam 2.2 visit - www.eyespyfx.com/mywebcam.html
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
This application is intended to be as simple and portable as possible.
Ability to use
• Are you at work and you miss your home?
• Feeling bored and want to see what happens in your room?
• Do you mean to control a certain environment wherever you are?
• Are there any wireless webcams for sale, so the PC is the usual place and the camera is positioned to control the environment
In all this the computer must always be on course.
The application allows you to connect to a PC and see the data transmitted from the webcam. Using the options you can choose a specific camera in case
they are connected more than one.
Download this program only after you have installed and tested the functionality of the server!.
For information on how to install the server see the following site:
The frequency with which a new frame is drawn on the screen of your smartphone is not always constant. Depends on the camera (can be slow and wireless) and network condition.
WO Webcam can turn your Android phone into PC webcam.
- Provide video streaming for messegners (Skype/Live...) or recording tools
- Connection can be over Bluetooth, USB or WiFi
- Support higher video resolution (*Lite version only supports low resolution)
- Support both back and front facing camera
- Ad free
PC side software is needed to make it work. Please visit support website for detailed installation and setup guide: http://www.wirelessorange.com/wowebcam/
CamWatchdog is a security system using smartphone and webcam.
You can remotely monitor multiple locations whenever and wherever you wish.
You can record video and capture screenshots. All screenshots and video are timestamped.
Automaticmotion detecting feature enables you to detect an illegal entry in real time.
You will be immediately notified via your smartphone.
When you receive a trespasser alarm, you can remotely activate a built-in siren or customizable warning voice on your PC.
You can also setup emergency contacts to inform them of an emergency with a single touch.
PCReal-Time View is available as a free benefit, allowing you to watch remote locations from another PC.
PC software installation is required. Currently, server-side software can only be installed on Windows based system.
Please visit http://www.camwatchdog.com to download PC software or for more detailed information.
streaming, Webcam, CamWatchDog, CCTV, IP Camera, Home security, Surveillance, Spy camera
You can easily setup any Webcam u want and watch it on a widget.
Even Basic access authentication is supported!
If you expect any Problems, feel free contacting me.
thanks for the review comments!! BUT... this app is an extension for SmartWatch!!!
YOU WILL NOT SEE AN ICON ON YOUR PHONE. COFIGURE IT USING THE SMARTWATCH!
Tags: Smartwatch, Webcam, Viewer, Baby phone, Babywatch, Babyphone, Camera
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk (not all model)
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (max 8 directions)
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Clone easily camera settings
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Passcode Lock
▶ Enables setup without username and password for a public camera anywhere in the world
▶ Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Cannon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Ganz, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hootoo, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smart Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, Trust, Ubiquiti, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported Webcams
- USB/FireWire/Built-in cameras supported by Windows 7, Vista, XP OS
- Download free install wizard “uWebCam for windows” by referring to www.ubntek.com/pcclient
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
* Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile, honeycomb, ics and jelly bean tablet.
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera).
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option.
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (after upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode
- mass actions in matrix view
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
In order to use our solution, you will need:
- Phone, Tablet with Android 2.2 or later
- Mac with OS X Lion or later (Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilecamera)
- PC with Windows 7 or later (Free download at http://ubntek.com/umobilewincamera)
- iPhone, iPod touch, iPad with iOS 5.0 or later (Buy on iTunes)
See demo at http://youtu.be/-HMLHew6NiY
- Remotely monitors live video and audio feeds from camera enabled Android and iOS device and built in/USB webcam on Mac/Windows PC using the same user account
- Supports different types of IP cameras with various options if applicable
- Up to 8 numbers of devices (Android/iOS mobile devices and Mac/Windows computer) can be configured
- Select either the front or back camera
- 2 Way audio (Push to talk)
- Background audio monitoring
- No need to open ports or configure router or get static IP or DDNS (except IP camera)
- Secured layer encryption for account authentication (user ID & Key, and Password)
- Enable or disable Screen Timeout
- Receive alerts over Push Notifications
+ Motion and audio detection alerts for mobile device and PC by enabling camera side option
+ With Email ID, event detection alert for network camera if applicable
- Select either the front or back mobile device camera
- Enable or disable mobile device LED Flashlight remotely when the back camera is selected
- Automatically capture images by in-app motion and face detection to Photo Gallery
- Unlimited number of IP cameras can be configured
- Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision IP camera on/off
- Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
- Auto preset patrol and sequence for IP cameras
- Enable or disable IP camera and reorder on the list
- Long press the camera name to clone IP camera setup
- Exchange setup file between IP cameras (Export/Import)
* In App Billing Features (see demo video in Store button)
- Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
- Auto sequence multiviews on one screen
- Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
- Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
- Encrypted string randomly generated by user ID and Key is sent to the server for registration. Additional encrypted Password string is saved only between camera side and monitor side on your devices. We do not save your ID and Key and Password, thus you should make a note of them and keep it in a safe place just in case OR you can set the auto login feature.
- Password must contain any alpha-numeric characters (lower/upper alphabet character and 0~9 digits)
- One camera device can be simultaneously monitored by up to two monitor devices.
- Push notification could be delayed by depending on your network performance
- If you get UPnP Error message, make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router. If you are still having problems, you need to manually forward ports in your router by referring to http://portforward.com/guides.htm
If you have any suggestions or other comments send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per-application reports (for Android 2.2+ devices)
Mobile and WiFi traffic reports
Warnings when exceeding spending limits
Export to CSV
330+ pre-defined service plans
Home screen widget
Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at email@example.com.
Keywords: SPB Wireless Monitor, Traffic monitor, Network Monitor, Network Usage
Please checkout the Demo version first. Demo application will ONLY run for a maximum time of 59 minutes.
For a full description of features and help guide please see www.androidcloudcam.net.
The main application features are covered below.
1. Operates as a smart IP camera. The application supports capturing silent camera pictures/recordings without anyone knowing!
2. Utilize your phone as a Skype portable webcam. MJPEG stream supported by most video chat services.
3. Real time video streaming over WiFi and 3G networks. Either connect to the device over WiFi and use VLC to view content or use the free streaming server (included as a download from CloudCam) to stream real time camera video from the device over 3G. No third party included!
4. Capture scheduled camera images/recordings and upload to the Cloud or save to SD card. Configure application to capture and send camera images to email, Picasa, Dropbox, or FTP.
5. G-Sensor/Picture motion detection. Automatically activate camera snapshot mode,video streaming mode or video/audio recording.
6. Scheduler supports multiple timers to control CloudCam features.
7. Notify using email when the battery status on the device changes. If the device is plugged into the mains, the device can detect a power failure from the mains and automatically email to notify.
8. Secure remote control from anywhere in the world. The application can be controlled remotely using email to switch ON/OFF CloudCam features and change camera settings (i.e. zoom, turn camera flash light ON/OFF, adjust picture quality,switch ON Snapshot/Video mode and many more).
9. Advanced performance settings to cater for long surveillance operations and limited power.
10. Switch CloudCam into sleep mode to save battery power and reactivate remotely or through configured timers.
11. Free streaming server supports automatic presentation of real time streaming video content from the handset to waiting streaming players like VLC. Multiple streaming servers can run in parallel on a PC,Mac or Linux server servicing multiple CloudCam device allowing multiple CloudCam devices can be viewed from a single source.
12. View MJPEG content from the camera over WiFi/3G networks using the free Android MJPEG viewer CamBuddy.
Provides a range of features to service a variety of tasks in everyday life like security IPcamera, home/car/bike/workshop/lockup/office/baby/elderly person/pet/hydroponic/fishtank/wildlife monitor, or surveillance.
Any questions then please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By installing smart-phones in the house as web-cams or CCTVs, the application makes it possible to see images from a remote place by using another smart-phone with such communication environments as WIFI and 3G/4G in real time.
For the server, it is required to set up the trial version!
Use the trial version before buying the product.
1. The server smart-phone showing video images and audio clips.
2. The client smart-phone used to receive video images and audio clips in a remote place.
3. The WIFI sharing equipment used to get access to the Internet.
- This application requires more than two smart-phones.
1. Real-time images from a remote place
2. Real-time audio clips from a remote place
3. Multiple access support for video images (Multiple access not granted for audio clips)
4. Possible remote control by using the basic server smart-phone (flash light & conversion of the front/back sides of the camera)
5. Widget 2*1 (V2.0 ADD)
6. Window PC Program (V2.2 ADD)
7. Security Mode (V3.0 ADD)
8. POP-UP mode (V5.0 ADD)
Nowadays, due to the wide distribution of smart-phones, the number of left-over smart-phones will increase.
By installing such smart-phones in houses, stores and offices, it is possible to receive video images and audio clips in real time anywhere and anytime.
Also, since it is possible to choose the front and the back sides of the camera remotely, you could have the effect of installing two cameras.
You could turn on the light remotely, so it is possible to use the function at night.
(However, remember that there are some old smart-phones without the light function.)
Compared to web-cams, you could experience some inconvenience since the computer must always be turned on.
However, compared to CCTVs and IP web-cam products, you could experience a high level of economic feasibility for electrical bills.
If you often have business trips overseas and are worried about your house, or
If you are worried about your family at home, or
If you are concerned about your own store, or
If you want to see your children in real time, or
If you have pets at home,
You are recommended to use this product.
For the user's manual, please refer to the website.
The most automated, easy-to-use and stable ADB management tool with a great customer service!
★ ADB control via both widget and/or notification bar
★ Always screen on in adb-wireless mode
★ Auto awake on PACKAGE_ADDED broadcast
★ Auto switching adb depending on currently connected wifi network
★ Tethering mode support
★ "This app is so simple to use and has made debugging easier. Highly recommended!"
★ "Very good for wifi-debugging on multiple devices for a whole development team"
★ "Sweet app. The safelists of the wifi networks is what did it for me"
★ "Very useful Best adb utility I have found and worth the small cost"
ADB Wireless Pro originally developed for our own purposes. We use it everyday and this is why we keep it up-to-date. It's just made for developers by developers.
It's really simple to use! It contains widget and is always visible in notification bar. It supports advanced features like tethering and fully automate adb state control.
Developing outside in cafes/bars/trains/other places over wifi? ADB Wireless Pro will switch ADB into wireless and back automatically!
For any questions, suggestions or bug reports please email us email@example.com
Hamster Beat Team.
All delicious android apps by hamsters drummers.
** Service is free; buy the app and use it forever.
Watch and interact with the computer, watch through an attached webcam, listen through an attached mic; it's like you're there at your PC.
Setup is easy. Just download the free PC client and follow the instructions on our website: http://www.SoftwareForMe.com/PhoneMyPC.
** No network setup required.
Industry standard SSL security.
Support provided by the engineers who work on the product, answers almost always within 24 hours, usually within an hour or two.
Many exciting updates slated for the near future.
Please email comments, feedback and suggestions. We put every good point, new idea and valid complaint into a list and treat each and every one seriously. We depend on you.
CURRENT: This is an optional update with a minor change to fix tiny App icon.
PREVIOUS: This is an optional update with some bug fixes for Kitkat users (cursor, toolbars not showing).
KEYWORDS Remote Control, Like: LogMeIn, GoToMyPC, RDP, VNC
If you turn on your WiFi and/or Bluetooth radio, this app will turn it off before you have a chance to connect to a potentially malicous network.
(Originally created for use at DefCon)
*Requires Android > 2
Get WiFi Killer for Android >1.5
keywords: disable wifi, kill wireless, prevent bluetooth activation, cancel bt
The main features are :
* Wireless Network Scanner and the access to wireless open networks.
* Reaver. Automatic key injection using Dictionary for Wireless Networks.
* WarDriving. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
** Wireless Network Scanner.
The main features are the wireless network scanner and the access to wireless open networks. The scanner basic functionality are autoscan fast and slow, normal scan on demand, turbo scan, looking for types of networks, types of encryption to seek, search for channels, search for ESSID, search for BSSID, search by signal strength, search for WPS, search for ESS, sound to warn filtered networks, a network connection status and a description of wireless networks.
In order to connected to open networks click on the open network, for other wireless networks invoke to setup wifi. It also saves the list of networks obtained a CSV file in the root scard through the menu.
** WiFiReaver. Automatic key injection using Dictionary for Wireless Networks.
The main features are the Wireless Network scanner, wireless open networks, and automatic key injection using dictionary for Wireless Networks. Works with Wireless Networks with encryption type WEP, WPA and WPA2, and located on the SD Dictionaries plain text with line break for each key. Is connecting to open networks by clicking on the open network.
Audits Wireless Networks without the Aircrack-ng suite, or wireless cards support monitor mode, no clients connected, not capture handshake, and not capture ARP's.
Its operation is based on checking one by one from the key found in the selected dictionary, against the selected AP. Select the dictionary located in the SD, also select the AP to audit, click on "Start" and begin the process of automatic key injection.
The automatic key injection, terminates if the key is to get the correct IP address and connection to the AP, or when the end of dictionary selected, or manually by selecting 'Stop'.
If the Log option is enabled, generates a text file named ESSID.log at the root of the SD, where keys are stored injected Wireless Network, and the results of its testing in the router.
If the Turbo option is enabled, the scanner speeds and automatic injection keys using dictionary for Wireless Networks.
Show details of the Wireless Network: ESSID, BSSID, Frequency, Channel, RSSI, and the type of authentication and encryption.
Tool for recovering WEP, WPA and WPA2. Always change the default settings of the applications or services that we use, especially access data such as passwords to the default.
** WarDriving. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
A simple application for Wardriving anywhere in the world. Do not let it escape the location of any wireless network.
The main functions are:
* SQLite Database to track and locate Wireless Networks.
* Wireless Networks statistics stored in the Database.
* Update GPS data received every second.
* Accelerated Scanner on nearby Wireless Networks.
* Statistics on nearby Wireless Networks.
* Notification service running in the background.
* Export KML files in the SD (for importing into Google Maps/Earth, Wigle.net, ...)
* Export CSV files in the SD (separated by commas to Excel, OpenOffice/LibreOffice, ...)
* Total elimination of the data contained in the Database.
The application uses data from GPS and Wireless Network scanner in combination to locate access points Wi-Fi, then save the necessary data in a database which can then be exported to a KML or CSV.
To obtain the necessary data Wireless Network, you must wait for the device to determine the current location through GPS.
Excellent for WarDriving, and to scan lots of hotspots. If you Wardriving, you will not escape the location of any wireless network.
More from developer
Allows you to chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer (Skype/Yahoo/MSN/etc).
You must download and install a computer client to use the app (Windows & Linux versions available). Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to install the client, and for usage info.
Pro version, DroidCamX available: Various video formats and higher resolutions with less network usage, access via your browser (surveillance/ip camera), connect via 3G, camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more. Available for Android 2.1+.
Windows client has experimental audio support ("DroidCam Microphone"):
- Available on Windows XP - 7 as an optional install
- 64-bit Windows will block the audio driver by default (extra steps needed to activate)
- On Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) audio recording is delayed not allowing DroidCam to stream and play-back smoothly. This seems to be fixed as of Android 4.0.
KWD: Video Audio Camera Microphone Streaming USB Webcam