My Webcam App:
> View live streams from 100s of webcams
> Remotely control cams, move them with a swipe.
> Choose from a Live List of webcams, or your own personal My Cam section.
> View Archived images from cameras
The Live List:
View and control your cam and other users cameras from around the world.
> Home Cams & Business Cams.
> Pet Cams & Scenic Cams.
> 100's to choose from & the list keeps growing and growing.
Enter your username & password to get direct access to your cam(s).
The MyCam section offers you the additional ability to -
> Manage your archive
> Access your multiple broadcasts from one place.
My Webcam Broadcaster:
> Broadcast & view your webcam via the internet & on a mobile device.
(The Broadcaster is FREE & available for both MAC & PC)
> Compatible with all USB webcams.
> Ability to add IP / Network security cams.
> Control of Logitech & Creative pan / tilt USB webcams.
> Broadcast multiple cameras on one account.
> See your camera(s) through a Firewall
> Archive image snapshots from your camera at regular intervals.
> Share your cam with the world, or keep it private for only you to see.
To download the broadcaster or for more information on My Webcam 2.2 visit - www.eyespyfx.com/mywebcam.html
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback Motion Events and Receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion is Detected by your iCamSource(s) - Visit http://skjm.com/icam/vid.php for video demonstrations.
Please note that to use iCam you will also need to download the free iCamSource software from http://skjm.com/icam/
The iCamSource software supports Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS X 10.4 and later.
iCam users also have access to iCamWeb, allowing them to connect to their iCamSource(s) from most any modern, Java-enabled web browser : http://skjm.com/icam/web/
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q : What do I need to do to setup and use iCam and iCamSource?
A : The steps are:
1) Download iCam to your Android device and the iCamSource to your computer.
2) Start the iCamSource, and choose your USB / FireWire / Built-In webcam from the Video and Audio drop-down lists. If you are connecting to an Ethernet / Wi-Fi camera, simply enter the camera's MJPEG/JPEG URL along with the camera's login and password.
3) Enter a Login and Password of your choosing (no need to register or create an account, but make sure they are not easily guessed), and click the Start button. iCamSource is now setup and running.
4) Start iCam on your Android device and enter the same Login and Password from Step 3.
5) Tap Done. iCam is now setup and running, and should connect to the iCamSource running on your computer.
Tap a video thumbnail to Zoom In, press Back to Zoom Out.
Repeat Steps 2 & 3 for any additional computers and Steps 4 & 5 for any additional Android devices, being sure to use the same Login and Password for all of them.
Visit the "Getting Started" section of the iCam Help pages for more information: http://skjm.com/icam/help/
Q : Do I have to configure my firewall or router or know what my IP address is to use iCam?
A : Nope. :)
In most situations, things should "just work" unless your network is particularly complex or restricted.
If you do have problems getting things to work, please be sure to either Contact Support or visit the Discussion Forum.
Q : Does this work if iCam is connected via EDGE or 3G or a different WiFi network than the iCamSource?
A : Yes.
Q : What types of cameras does the iCamSource support?
A : The iCamSource currently supports any Built-In, FireWire or USB webcam supported by Windows XP/Vista or OS X 10.4 (Tiger) and later. It also supports FireWire-connected DV cameras on OS X 10.5 (Leopard) and later. Video-only support is also available for most MJPEG/JPEG-compatible WiFi and Ethernet network IP webcams. MPEG-4 and h.264 devices are not supported.
Q : Is iCam "peer-to-peer" or are the audio & video sent through your servers?
A : Yes, iCam is a "peer-to-peer" application. The iCamSource sends its audio & video directly to iCam, and nothing is ever sent through our servers.
Q : Can anyone else connect to my iCamSource and view my webcam?
A : The only way that someone can connect to your iCamSource is if they know your iCam Login and Password, just like every other account you have on the Internet. In addition, your iCam Login and Password are never sent to our servers, so your video feeds are able to be kept completely private.
This application is intended to be as simple and portable as possible.
Ability to use
• Are you at work and you miss your home?
• Feeling bored and want to see what happens in your room?
• Do you mean to control a certain environment wherever you are?
• Are there any wireless webcams for sale, so the PC is the usual place and the camera is positioned to control the environment
In all this the computer must always be on course.
The application allows you to connect to a PC and see the data transmitted from the webcam. Using the options you can choose a specific camera in case
they are connected more than one.
Download this program only after you have installed and tested the functionality of the server!.
For information on how to install the server see the following site:
The frequency with which a new frame is drawn on the screen of your smartphone is not always constant. Depends on the camera (can be slow and wireless) and network condition.
WO Webcam can turn your Android phone into PC webcam.
- Provide video streaming for messegners (Skype/Live...) or recording tools
- Connection can be over Bluetooth, USB or WiFi
- Support higher video resolution (*Lite version only supports low resolution)
- Support both back and front facing camera
- Ad free
PC side software is needed to make it work. Please visit support website for detailed installation and setup guide: http://www.wirelessorange.com/wowebcam/
CamWatchdog is a security system using smartphone and webcam.
You can remotely monitor multiple locations whenever and wherever you wish.
You can record video and capture screenshots. All screenshots and video are timestamped.
Automaticmotion detecting feature enables you to detect an illegal entry in real time.
You will be immediately notified via your smartphone.
When you receive a trespasser alarm, you can remotely activate a built-in siren or customizable warning voice on your PC.
You can also setup emergency contacts to inform them of an emergency with a single touch.
PCReal-Time View is available as a free benefit, allowing you to watch remote locations from another PC.
PC software installation is required. Currently, server-side software can only be installed on Windows based system.
Please visit http://www.camwatchdog.com to download PC software or for more detailed information.
streaming, Webcam, CamWatchDog, CCTV, IP Camera, Home security, Surveillance, Spy camera
* Main Features
▶ Unlimited number of cameras can be configured
▶ Direct access to audio and video streams from cameras. No NVR or 3rd party server is required
▶ Monitor multiple branded cameras and webcams separately located in a single app for easy access
▶ Audio support - See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras/audio.html (not all models)
▶ 2 Way audio with Push To Talk (not all model)
▶ Monitor baby’s movement with real time audio graph
▶ Automatically capture images by in-app noise and motion/face detection
▶ Pan and Tilt controls (max 8 directions)
▶ Presets control up to 8 spots if applicable
▶ Auto patrol to preset positions according to the preset number and time interval
▶ Control an automated vertical/horizontal patrol if applicable
▶ Switch IR-LED illumination for night vision on/off
▶ Activate or deactivate output port for connecting external devices
▶ Set the resolution of video image (if applicable)
▶ Quickly and easily add new models with reload button
▶ Friendly navigate cameras with the variety of portrait and landscape modes
▶ Enable or disable Upside down, Mirror, Invert Pan Tilt
▶ Clone easily camera settings
▶ Reorder camera lists
▶ Enable or disable Screen Timeout
▶ Passcode Lock
▶ Enables setup without username and password for a public camera anywhere in the world
▶ Take snapshots or share via email, Facebook and/or Twitter
* MULTI-VIEW - Tap the Store button and see demo video (In-app Billing)
▶ Easily view multiple feeds simultaneously on a screen with layout controls (2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9 views)
▶ Live single audio and max 9 video feeds on one screen
▶ Swipe back and forth between multiple cameras screens
* Supported IP Cameras
- ABS, Abus, ACTi, Agasio, AirLive, Airlink, Airsight, Alecto, Allnet, American Dynamics, Apexis, Arecont, Asante, Asoni, Astak, Axis, Axis Encoder, Blue Iris, Bluecherry, Bosch, Brickcom, BSTi, Camyio, Cannon, CIPCAM, Cisco, Clairvoyant, CNB, Compro, Coolcam, Corum CCTV, Cybernova, Dericam, Digi-Lan, Digital ID VIEW, Digitus, DiViS, D-Link, EasyN, EasySE, Edimax, ELE Technology, Elro, Eminent, ES(Eye Sight), Evocam3, Eyespy, ezCam, Foscam, Fuho, Gadspot, Ganz, Genius, Grandstream, GrandTec, Hama, Hawking Technology, Heden, Hootoo, iBaby, ICY BOX, Instar, Insteon, Ipux, IQeye, Kadymay, KaiCong, Konig, LevelOne, LILIN, Linksys, Loftek, Logilink(Hama), Lorex, Loxone, LUPUS, Luxon, Maginon, Marmitek, MayGion, Mobotix, Netbotz, NetMedia, Novibo, Orite, Panasonic, Panogenics, Planet, Planex, Samsung, SaveOnSecurity, Sercomm, SeQurecam, Sharx, Shixin, Showtec, SitCon, Sitecom, Smart Industry, Smart Teck, Smarthome, SMC, Sony, SparkLan, Sricam, StarDot, Swann, Tenvis, Toshiba, Tp-link, Trek, TrendNet, Trust, Ubiquiti, Uvision, Vilar, Vivotek, Vivotek Encoder, Vstarcam, Wanscam, Wansview, WatchBot, WatchMeIp, Webcam123, WinStar, Xenta, Xvision, Y-cam, Yawcam, Zavio, Zmodo, ZyXEL, 3S Vision, 4XEM, 7Links
- See details at www.ubntek.com/supportedcameras
* Supported Webcams
- USB/FireWire/Built-in cameras supported by Windows 7, Vista, XP OS
- Download free install wizard “uWebCam for windows” by referring to www.ubntek.com/pcclient
- Not every feature will work with every model and audio quality can differ between models
- Before you can control your camera(s) remotely over 3G/4G/Edge/other Wi-Fi networks, you need to setup your router to allow incoming traffic. You should read your camera’s setup manual regarding port forwarding. For more information, please see www.portforward.com or www.dyndns.org
* Need help? Tap the Help button to contact us.
You can easily setup any Webcam u want and watch it on a widget.
Even Basic access authentication is supported!
If you expect any Problems, feel free contacting me.
thanks for the review comments!! BUT... this app is an extension for SmartWatch!!!
YOU WILL NOT SEE AN ICON ON YOUR PHONE. COFIGURE IT USING THE SMARTWATCH!
Tags: Smartwatch, Webcam, Viewer, Baby phone, Babywatch, Babyphone, Camera
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Remotely view and control your IP Camera, DVR, Network Video Recorder, CCTV or WebCam using this Android app for mobile and tablet devices.
- SSL encryption for privacy
- RTSP, h.264, MPEG4, ONVIF support
- two way audio (in-app upgrade)
- pan tilt and zoom (PTZ), presets
- relay to control things like lights and garage doors
- custom controls like patrol (varies with various models)
- home screen and lock screen widgets
- matrix view, gallery view, and auto sequence mode
- double tap for digital zoom using pinch to zoom
- grouping of cameras to organize and for quick recall.
- Export / Import and sharing of cameras
- browser integration
- app password to protect access from others
- 24/7 recording of cameras (in-app upgrade)
- motion detection inside app works with all cameras
- scan camera capability
- auto sequencing of cameras and groups
- background audio mode (in-app upgrade)
- mass actions in matrix view
Has in-app upgrade for 2-way audio support on some cameras for use as baby monitor (axis, foscam, panasonic, more).
New! Background Audio Mode (click Menu in Gallery View) where audio will keep playing even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen. This includes motion detection sound alerts (if enabled for camera). (in-app upgrade)
Has in-app upgrade for Record Mode which turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed network recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search, and export to video clip.
New! Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Option to play sound in viewers when motion is detected. Option to record only when motion is detected in Record Mode. Motion email notification option. (in-app upgrade)
Over 1800+ different makes/models supported (more than any other app). Includes cameras from canon dlink edimax levelone linksys sony trendnet. Also dvrs from night owl qsee swann zmodo and lots of old discontinued devices.
Visit my website for complete device support list:
By installing smart-phones in the house as web-cams or CCTVs, the application makes it possible to see images from a remote place by using another smart-phone with such communication environments as WIFI and 3G/4G in real time.
For the server, it is required to set up the trial version!
Use the trial version before buying the product.
1. The server smart-phone showing video images and audio clips.
2. The client smart-phone used to receive video images and audio clips in a remote place.
3. The WIFI sharing equipment used to get access to the Internet.
- This application requires more than two smart-phones.
1. Real-time images from a remote place
2. Real-time audio clips from a remote place
3. Multiple access support for video images (Multiple access not granted for audio clips)
4. Possible remote control by using the basic server smart-phone (flash light & conversion of the front/back sides of the camera)
5. Widget 2*1 (V2.0 ADD)
6. Window PC Program (V2.2 ADD)
7. Security Mode (V3.0 ADD)
8. POP-UP mode (V5.0 ADD)
Nowadays, due to the wide distribution of smart-phones, the number of left-over smart-phones will increase.
By installing such smart-phones in houses, stores and offices, it is possible to receive video images and audio clips in real time anywhere and anytime.
Also, since it is possible to choose the front and the back sides of the camera remotely, you could have the effect of installing two cameras.
You could turn on the light remotely, so it is possible to use the function at night.
(However, remember that there are some old smart-phones without the light function.)
Compared to web-cams, you could experience some inconvenience since the computer must always be turned on.
However, compared to CCTVs and IP web-cam products, you could experience a high level of economic feasibility for electrical bills.
If you often have business trips overseas and are worried about your house, or
If you are worried about your family at home, or
If you are concerned about your own store, or
If you want to see your children in real time, or
If you have pets at home,
You are recommended to use this product.
For the user's manual, please refer to the website.
This app will install custom kernel to your Nexus 7, that will add HID keyboard/mouse gadget functions to it's USB port.
No driver installation is needed for your PC.
It will work inside BIOS, inside bootloader, with any OS, and with any hardware - PC, Mac, Xbox, Chromebook, even with other Android devices through USB Host adapter.
Only Nexus 7 2012 WiFi with Android 4.4.2 is supported at the moment.
If your Nexus 7 is not rooted - follow installation instructions at:
If you have any other device, you may try to compile the kernel yourself, using kernel patch from this webpage.
Works best with Hacker's Keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard
I'm planning to add remote control functionality, with live camera feed,
so you can turn your Nexus 7 into an overpriced remote desktop / KVM switch solution.
The application does not use the USB Host API, so it can also run on older, 2.x devices. Because of that however almost all functionality (except for the listing of USB devices) requires root (superuser) access, and a recent version of busybox installed!
The application needs a device that has USB Host (or USB OTG) functionality. Most modern high-end devices have this ability. Check the documentation and specification of your device (this functionality is usually called USB OTG or USB Host)
If your device doesn't have native USB OTG functionality, there are kernel patches for some older devices to enable the functionality, most notably for:
- S5PC210 (Hummingbird) based Samsung phones (Galaxy S, Captivate, Nexus S)
- QSD8250 (Snapdragon) based HTC phones (G1, Nexus One, Desire, Incredible)
You can find appropriate kernel drivers for these phones here:
- Hummingbird / Samsung phones: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1450298
- Snapdragon / HTC phones: http://sven.killig.de/android/N1/2.2/usb_host/
Note that these drivers might require skills to install, and may damage your phone and void your warranty!
More info about this application at: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1468531
SHARING MUST BE ENABLED ON YOUR COMPUTER, the simplest way to do this on Windows is to right click the folder you wish to synchronize select Share With and go with the instructions. Restart of the PC sometimes is needed when sharing for the very first time.
For best performance when screen goes off, configure WiFi sleep policy to Never and Best WiFi Performance in your device Settings-Wireless&Networks-WiFi Settings-Advanced (you may need to hit menu button to get to the Advanced).
Two and one-way sync.
Schedule sync by combination of interval, exact time of the day, weekday, when device connects to a specific WiFi router and when power charging.
Include/exclude filter for hidden, read protected, individual files/folders, file name pattern, file type (extension), file date.
VPN and Portable WiFi Hot Spot over cellular connections.
Wake up PC (WOL) either manually or on a scheduled sync.
Organize pictures by date and/or address.
Organize mp3 music by artist and/or album and rename to the original song name.
Cut, copy, paste, preview remote and local files.
Uses Windows shares, Samba on Linux and older Macs, CIFS (SMB) protocol.
Hidden sneaky costs: There are four premium (paid) features in this app: 1) Schedule with router 2) Weekly schedule 3) Include/Exclude directories and files, new extensions and regular expressions 4) Wake up PC before sync. One time ~3$ donation covers them all and any upcoming premium feature. Previous version 1$ per feature payments can be asked to refund by email if donation is made.
1) Insufficient resources error on Windows:
Check file path on Windows, paths are limited to 260 character after long files names were replaced with their short names.
Also looks like Windows sometimes is not fast enough to reclaim resources. Changing registry seems to help: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\LanmanServer\Parameters\Size" 3
2) Devices with Android 4.4.2 update do not have write permission for external sd card. Nothing I can do about it. https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=63879
3) Paid features sometimes do not unlock. Reinstalling app/waiting for a few hours usually resolves the issue.
4) App will fail without warning or error on file/directory names having more than 127 non- ASCII and 255 ASCII characters long.
5) Some routers with NAS capability (USB plug), have no permission to update time stamps on FAT volumes. Workaround - format usb flash drive or external hard drive NTFS.
6) Windows 8.1 seems to use email address instead of normal user name on some configurations.
7) Unsupported request error or incorrect disk is full message, computer probably does not support free space request. Set disk space limit to 0 in the app's Settings.
8) Order validation failed upon reinstallation - send me an email, will be fixed for the next version.
9) Directories ending with dot (.) are not supported neither by Samba nor by Windows. Exclude these directories using app's Filter.
This software was tested with PCs running Windows (XP, 7, 8), Linux. Works on Mac but was not officially tested.
USB host is a very powerful feature of recent Android based smartphones and tablets, but on many firmwares (both stock and custom) the feature is somewhat broken.
For example, at launch the Galaxy Nexus told all the apps and the Market that it supported USB host, but USB host did not actually work (this was fixed in the Android 4.0.2 update). This broke several apps.
That is just one example of many. There are even cases where OEMs advertise USB host support, but the device does not support it at all. It appears as if USB host support isn't tested by Google or the OEMs when they push out new firmwares and devices at all.
As we cannot depend on Google or the OEMs to correctly provide information regarding USB host support, and the Android framework will regularly lie about it to both the Market as well as Android apps, this application was created so you can test your device's USB host capabilities for yourself.
If you allow it, the app will also submit your results to my website, so together we can create a complete database of devices and firmwares and their USB host support.
This tool may also come in handy for those porting firmwares.
- Android 2.3.1 or newer
- (Optional) Root
- USB OTG cable (unless your device has a fullsize USB port)
- USB memory stick, or another USB device to test the connection with
The result database is available here:
The discussion thread on XDA-Developers can be found here:
I made this tool for practice purpose and my own use.
※This tool is not usb driver.Please install usb driver if you can't connect device and pc.Usually you can download it from device vendor's site.
I got inquiry,so add notes.
At first, I try to make this tool as widget which can toggle USB Debug settings directly if you touch it.But I don't adapt it because it's not recommended way from Android 1.5. So I choose normal Activity which just finishes after calling Settings UI.
***Three Steps to Setup Your Own Portable Webcam***
Step 1: Download the Streamer for Android from Google Play and install onto your Phone/Pad/Smart TV;
Step 2: Start the Streamer (make sure to have a WiFi connection), you will be given a unique connection ID (CID), and a randomly generated username and password (we strongly suggest you change your username and password at first login);
Step 3: Download and install AtHome Camera from Appstore or Google Play and login using your unique CID, your username and password,that is it!
AtHome Camera is available both on Appstore and GooglePlay.
For more information, please go to www.iChano.com/athomecam
1. Remote monitoring: Connect to the camera of your old iPhone/iPad/iTouch remotely through WiFi or 3G;.
2. Motion detection: a push alert will be sent to you immediately when motion is triggered by the portable surveillance webcam.
If you have any question about setting up an AtHome Video Streamer, please visit http://www.iChano.com for details, or feel free to send an email to support@iChano.com. We would love to help. :)
* Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Athomecamera
Keywords: wireless camera, home security, webcam, live video, ipc, baby monitoring, baby care, remote video surveillance, cctv, spy camera, watch, IP Camera, nanny, bm, monitor, NVR, DVR
Network file sharing includes a SMB client (Samba) for Windows files shares on LAN, a FTP client for internet connections, and a SSH client (SFTP). Zip archive extraction is included as well.
Supports tabs, so you can open multiple folders at the same time. It is also a task manager allowing switching to other programms you have opened, or close or uninstall them. Launched applications are also in the taskbar. There is also an alternative to Start Menu button: the Applications link in the side menu will list all applications installed.
It also has built-in file viewers:
-3DViewer is a 3ds viewer and an obj viewer, for opening 3D objects files.
-ImageViewer is a PNG viewer, JPG viewer, GIF viewer, BMP viewer, TGA viewer ( TARGA ), TIF viewer ( TIFF ), DDS viewer ( DXT ), for opening image files.
-MediaPlayer is a video and audio player for many file types, like mkv, wmv, mp4, avi and more.
-Image Editor is a powerful tool witch supports multiple layers&projects, actions, undo/redo and more.
This is a BETA release!
More from developer
Allows you to chat using "DroidCam Webcam" on your computer (Skype/Yahoo/MSN/etc).
You must download and install a computer client to use the app (Windows & Linux versions available). Visit www.dev47apps.com on your computer to install the client, and for usage info.
Pro version, DroidCamX available: Various video formats and higher resolutions with less network usage, access via your browser (surveillance/ip camera), connect via 3G, camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more. Available for Android 2.1+.
Windows client has experimental audio support ("DroidCam Microphone"):
- Available on Windows XP - 7 as an optional install
- 64-bit Windows will block the audio driver by default (extra steps needed to activate)
- On Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) audio recording is delayed not allowing DroidCam to stream and play-back smoothly. This seems to be fixed as of Android 4.0.
KWD: Video Audio Camera Microphone Streaming USB Webcam