Ace Live Stream lets you live stream, or mirror to PC, your camera or entire screen.
Various overlays let you make the stream more interactive!
Camera Stream: Stream places, events, or just casual IRL.
Screen Stream: Stream games and apps, make live demos, how-to videos, or presentations.
Designed for efficiency, the app includes native alerts and chat for Twitch and YouTube that don't lag or use up extra battery, letting you stream much longer without having to deal with recharging!
• Live stream to Twitch, or live stream to YouTube (aka YouTube Gaming), or any other RTMP server (like mixer, facebook, etc).
• Front and back camera support, different sizes and Full Screen mode.
• Audio from microphone*.
• Live Chat preview overlay for Twitch and YouTube.
• Native Follower/Subs/Bits alerts for Twitch, Subs for YouTube.
• Web Source overlays and Image overlays.
• Mute video/audio while live.
• Draw on screen while screen streaming.
• Invisible Hot Corner for stream controls (aka magic button).
• Mirror to PC (VLC or Video Source Plugin eg for OBS) over WiFi or USB.
• Clean, simple design with no bloatware.
• And More!!
The app is totally free and will always be free for common usage (ie. no time limits).
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Twitch or YouTube or Facebook in any way.
Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or above required.
*internal/speaker audio capture is not officially supported by Android right now, so don't ask please.
** Read Phone State permission needed for auto-mute on incoming calls feature.
Uses icons from icons8.com.