• Enables secure VPN connections to serialized Tosibox Lock devices, using the mobile device's Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
• Easy to take into use in just a few minutes. Initial serialization can be done by scanning a QR code.
• Built on the physical security foundation of Tosibox products: the access rights are granted and controlled from the physical Tosibox Key, after which the Mobile Client remains bound to it.
• The access rights are device-specific and non-transferrable. Utilizes a two-factor authentication scheme.
• Does not restrict the usage of apps: most network-enabled applications will work over the Tosibox remote connection.
Please note that taking Tosibox Mobile Client into use requires a Tosibox Key device.
• Quick start instructions: http://help.tosibox.com/?title=Taking_Mobile_Client_into_use
• Contacts and documentation: http://www.tosibox.com/support/
TOSIBOX – first in the world, a physical Key, Lock and the connection method revolutionizes the creation of connections between the remote devices.
Visit www.iridiumgo.com for Iridium GO! product details and information on where to buy. The Iridium GO! app supports English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Japanese languages.
Compatible with Android devices v.2.3.3 and higher.
Note: The Iridium GO! device and Iridium service subscription is required to use this app.
Thomson based routers ( this includes Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private, Blink )
DLink ( only some models )
Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
Huawei (some InfinitumXXXX)
Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX
Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX
Sky V1 routers
Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 ( TECOM-AH4XXXX )
EasyBox, Arcor and Vodafone
Alice in Germany
Not Works with all models and if the password is changed.
And ' understood as a possible application to retrieve lost password , and not to enter in the network of the neighbour.
Try it and send feedback .
Environment or when away from Wi-Fi connected, Wi-Fi is an error when the specified notification is performed.
This Wi-Fi or the environment when they are not able to save the battery remains to ON Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi allows you to detect errors.
Note: You may not emit light of the LED color on the model selected. If so, please change the color.
Sending confidential information such as passwords, account information and other sensitive data in emails and IM is not necessarily safe. That data is typically stored with remnants of the bits in places you don't need it to be.
Using OneShar.es, you can send a compose a message and email a private URL directly to your recipient. The email is sent using the default email app of your phone and is not sent through our service. When you recipient receives your OneShar.es and views it just once, the information is deleted and no longer viewable.
- Uses HTTPS for encryption from your phone to OneShar.es servers
- Email OneShar.es URL using built-in/default email app
- Copy OneShar.es URL to your phone's clipboard
Your data never leaves your WiFi network. Nothing is ever sent to NextApp or any third party. There is no subscription fee of any kind, nor is there any reliance on external servers or Internet access.
* FILE MANAGER: Use the file browser to upload and download content to and from your device. The file browser is a fully functional file manager, with the ability to move, copy, rename, and delete files and folders on the phone/tablet. DRAG-AND-DROP file upload lets you quickly upload files by simply dragging them into the browser. With Google Chrome, you can event drag-and-drop entire hierarchies of folders. Uploaded files are queued/uploaded sequentially, so you can be repeatedly drag files/folders into WebSharing without worry.
* MUSIC: A built-in music player enables you to stream music from your device to your computer. The music tab features the ability to browse by album, artist, and playlist. Tracks can be uploaded and downloaded wirelessly, with the capability to send/receive multiple tracks at once.
* PHOTOS: The photo browser lets you display and download photos to your computer. A built-in image viewer provides the ability to display large photos with pan and zoom capabilities.
* VIDEOS: The video browser displays videos stored on the phone and/or taken by the camera. Videos may be downloaded or viewed directly using both HTML5 and Flash-based video players. The HTML5 player has streaming support, letting you quickly skip to a position inside large movies.
* WEBDAV ACCESS: WebDAV support enables you to mount your phone/device from Windows, Mac, and Linux computers in much the same manner as you would a USB disk or network shared folder.
* GUEST MODE: Two configurable user accounts, "owner" and "guest", allow fine-grained control over what content is accessible through WebSharing. The owner account can see all content on the device, while the guest account can only view certain items that you specify. Each account has its own password and can be quickly enabled or disabled from the main screen of the application.
* PRIVACY AND PERFORMANCE: Your data never leaves your Wi-Fi network when you use WebSharing. It does not use the Internet / cloud to perform transfers. Your computer and phone/tablet will communicate directly and privately. And because your data doesn't go over the Internet, transfers happen at local network speed.
Network support: WebSharing is intended for use on Wi-Fi networks, but can work over cellular networks if your carrier allows direct access to phones/devices on their network. Most carriers do not allow cellular access.
Browser support: WebSharing supports modern web browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.
The music player requires Adobe Flash. The video player can use either HTML5 or Flash. The multiple upload feature requires Adobe Flash.
Video format support: WebSharing can play videos using either an HTML5 or Flash-based video player. Video format support varies by browser and operating system. Most current browsers will play MP4 files using HTML5. The Flash player is capable of playing MP4, 3GPP, and FLV files.
More information and documentation are available on our web site: http://android.nextapp.com/site/websharing
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Automation support using Tasker and similar programs enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
Supported cloud providers
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- CloudMe (using WebDAV)
- Cubby (using WebDAV)
- Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
- Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
- GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
- Google Drive
- HiDrive (using WebDAV)
- Livedrive Premium (using WebDAV)
- MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
- NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
- WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
- Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
The lite version contains ads, only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
The pro version has no limitations. In all other regards the pro and lite versions are identical.
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn't enter sleep mode
** Get a glimpse of the upcoming features of Opera Mini, our best browser for Android versions 2.3 and up, on both phones and tablets. Opera Mini is fast, free and beautifully designed. This is a beta and we want your feedback to create a better browser for you.
Opera Mini beta has been designed with a native look and made more intuitive to use. With less clutter, less hassle and a sneak peek at our upcoming features, Opera Mini's beta gives you a superior browsing experience. Keep in mind that this is a beta app.
Download Opera Mini beta and enjoy one of the fastest browsers for Android. It’s always free to install and use. So, test the quicker way to browse and enjoy the web on your device.
Thank you for testing the Opera Mini beta.
If you’re looking for our stable, public version of Opera Mini, you can download it here:
Let us know how we can improve Opera Mini. Visit us and give us feedback at http://forums.opera.com/Categories/en-opera-mini/.
Have questions or need help? Visit http://www.opera.com/help/mini/faq/beta/.
Get the latest news about Opera Software:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/opera/
Participating in the beta is free and open to anyone. It allows you early access to our fastest browser, designed for the most popular Android smartphones. As with any beta, there may be some bugs and frequent updates, but we encourage you to report any issues you encounter while trying this version of Opera for Android.
Visit our forum to participate in discussions with developers and other beta users: http://forums.opera.com/categories/en-opera-for-android/
If you have a quick question, you may find help in our answers to frequently asked questions at http://www.opera.com/help/mobile/android/.
If you’re looking for the stable, public version of the Opera browser for Android, you can find that at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.browser.
For all the latest news on Opera, and to engage us in a more laid-back way, follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page.
Twitter – http://twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/opera/
- The UI is simple, clean and easy to use…
- We include a Speed Dial homepage, which can easily be replaced by your own homepage!
- It’s quick to start up, load and render pages…
- More Personalized Themes are coming soon!
- Multiple language support!
- Supports visual multi-tabs in the gallery…
- Multi-touch Pinch to Zoom support…
- Supports creating shortcuts from a web page to your home screen…
- Supports a full screen option button in the menu…
- Easily add bookmarks!
- Animation effects when operating!
- You can hide, Zoom in/Zoom out, buttons in the settings menu…
- Supports dominant WAP website format…
- Supports Adobe Flash Player on Android 2.2 and above…
- Supports a powerful download manager!
- Super easy “Gingerbread style” copy/paste tool…
- Supports App to SD function!
- Supports Cache to SD function!
- Adds volume key control setting for switching tabs, scrolling up/down the page and zooming into the page…
- Adds an Incognito mode for (private browsing)…
In this free version, users may see two kinds of Ads:
1. Banner ads in some pages, such as bookmark page.
2. Interstitial ads when users exit the browser.
Please feel free to send us your feedback, your suggestions are very helpful!!!
Find out more about us via:
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BoatBrowser
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/boatmobile
Website - http://www.boatmob.com/
Agenda: Participants are able to customize their own schedule.
News: All important news releases and alerts for the meeting.
LiveStream: Users can watch events streaming live.
Social: For keeping track of what’s happening on social networks during the meeting.
About: Information that participants will find useful, like information pertaining to host country and event history.
Map: Interactive map and location list with venues, vendors, and sites of interest.
QR Reader and Digital Business Card Exchange (meeting participants only): Users can scan QR codes on-site, and exchange contact info through a unique, user-specific QR code displayed in-app.
Additional features include: Videos, Photos, Speaker Bios and more!
Basta inserire la prima volta i dati di accesso dell'Ateneo e premere Connect ogni volta che devi accedere.
Se hai bisogno di fare il logout basta premere bottone indicato.
Questa applicazione non è collegata in alcun modo con l'Università degli Studi di Trento.
L'app è in sviluppo..non me ne vogliate se a volte crasha e si spegne o dà messaggi inaspettati. Nel caso mandatemi una mail spiegandomi il problema in modo tale che riesca a risolverlo.
tag: unitn wifi logger
After downloading and installing the Safwan Telecom dialer, open the application and follow the simple wizard to set-up the Safwan Telecom dialer:
VoIP Calls via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
You will just need to select the Contact you want to call or enter the number manually in the DialPad. The Safwan Telecom dialer will take it from here.
The same Safwan Telecom dialer low rates for international calling apply if you use the Safwan Telecom dialer.
If a data connection is available the application might require a minimum amount of data traffic to update from time to time.
•Call from Android phone native Contacts