With the Yandex.Opera Mini app you can:
-search the internet using Yandex search technologies
-save on data charges thanks to Opera data compression technology
– visit your favorite sites with a single tap using bookmarks
– quickly access popular Yandex services such as Search, Weather, News, Market, Maps and Mail, as well as the VKontakte and Odnoklassniki social networks.
OpenWiFi automatically connects to every open network it can find, then tests the connection and once it has a working internet connection, will notify you!
OpenWiFi continues searching even when your screen is turned off.
** OpenWiFi is the must have app for when you're on vacation or don't have a data connection on your phone ***
OpenWiFi is a beautiful, free and opensource open WiFi network scanner.
It was build with design and functionality in mind, and makes looking for open networks fun.
● Scans for networks when turned on
Interval can be changed, the higher the number, the faster OpenWiFi detects networks.
● Automatically connects to networks
● Tests internet connection
This makes sure you have a working internet connection, and avoids 'portals' - the login pages a lot of hotspots have.
● Notifies you when OpenWiFi has found a working network.
You can change whether OpenWiFi should use sounds/vibrations when it does.
● Continues to work even if screen is off
● Use notification light to see OpenWiFi's status
When the screen is off, you can still see what OpenWiFi is doing, simply look at the notification light of your phone, the colors are the same as the circular progressbar.
● 4 different themes
OpenWiFi includes 4 different themes:
Dark, Transparent (your wallpaper), Light, Light w/dark bar
Keep in mind that connecting to open networks is unsafe, they are known for 'man in the middle' attacks, which means that the person hosting the access point will listen in on your connections and extract login data and other personal information from them.
However this does not happen very often, I still recommend you to not use it to log in on websites and services.
OpenWiFi is completely open source and licensed under the Apache2 license.
The source can be found on github:
Holo Circular Progressbar-library
Visit www.iridiumgo.com for Iridium GO! product details and information on where to buy. The Iridium GO! app supports English, Spanish, French, Russian, and Japanese languages.
Compatible with Android devices v.2.3.3 and higher.
Note: The Iridium GO! device and Iridium service subscription is required to use this app.
Plugin for SMSoIP to send messages by freenet.de
- needed SMSoIP (free Store-Download: http://goo.gl/Kr8EP )
- needed Freenet.de account
Poor ratings did not help to improve the program! This is a one man spare time project without a huge amount of different devices. If you find bugs, please contact me by mail or use the project page:
Errors will be resolved as soon as possible.
Send an instant Mobile Recharge with Red Pocket using your PAYGO account
Red Pocket International Topup service is powered by TransferTo, an Ingenico Company.
TransferTo provides International Mobile Top-Up services enabling migrants to conveniently recharge the prepaid phones of their relatives back home.
For more information please visit: http://www.goredpocket.com and http://www.transferto.com/app/redpocket
The Red Pocket WiFi is a free app for your mobile device that finds, manages, and automatically connects to available WiFi hotspots. The app helps increase your device’s WiFi connections while minimizing your cellular data consumption and maximizing battery life by only turning WiFi on when and where needed.
The app enhances your Red Pocket service by providing a better data experience at no additional cost to you. The Red Pocket WiFi App includes the highlighted features below to help you get the most out of WiFi.
Highlighted App Features:
• Automatic WiFi: Red Pocket WiFi manages many reputable hotspots like Starbucks and McDonald's and connects automatically when in range. Hotspots for your area are updated daily keeping you current even when traveling.
• Your Own Hotspots: Add your own hotspots like your home or work to Red Pocket WiFi.
• Hotspot Quality: Red Pocket WiFi not only monitors the signal strength of hotspots, but also their speed and access to the Internet. When quality issues arise, you are informed and given choices to handle them.
• Hotspots with Sign In: Most public hotspots have a "sign in" or "terms & conditions" page which you must agree to before accessing the Internet. You can use Red Pocket WiFi to automate many of them for you. For those that cannot be automated, you are notified so you can sign in yourself.
• Finding Hotspots: Go to the Map to view available hotspots. Download more hotspots for any area you wish by using the map commands.
Effortlessly sync your files. Backup your music, pictures and other important files from the phone to your cloud storage or the other way around. It has never been easier. Automation support using Tasker and similar programs enables fine grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync contains a full file manager, that enables you to manage your files locally and in the cloud. Copy, move and delete your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for creation/deletion of buckets in Amazon S3. Upload and download files from the phone. It's all supported.
Supported cloud providers
- Amazon Cloud Drive
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- CloudMe (using WebDAV)
- Cubby (using WebDAV)
- Digitalbucket.net (using WebDAV)
- Dump Truck (using WebDAV)
- GoDaddy (using WebDAV)
- Google Drive
- HiDrive (using WebDAV)
- Livedrive Premium (using WebDAV)
- MyDrive.ch (using WebDAV)
- NetDocuments (using WebDAV)
- WEB.DE (using WebDAV)
- Yandex Disk (using WebDAV)
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTP/HTTPS)
The lite version contains ads, only allows two accounts and has no sync filters or Tasker support.
The pro version has no limitations. In all other regards the pro and lite versions are identical.
Needed to determine current network state
Needed to access info about the current WiFi state (SSID etc.)
These two are needed to be allowed to turn WiFi on and off
Needed to autodiscover WebDAV, SMB, FTP and SFTP servers using Bonjour/UPNP protocol
Needed to access the internet connection to send and retrieve files
Needed to read and write files from and to SD card
Needed to automatically start after reboot of device, so scheduled syncs will still run
Needed to keep the device running during a sync, so it doesn't enter sleep mode
The Red Pocket ® logo and the Red Pocket ® product images are registered trademarks of Red Pocket ®. This APP is in no way affiliated with Red Pocket ® or any other entity for which a logo or name may be present. This APP refers to these logos and or names solely for the purpose of demonstrating the products and or services that it refills, resells and effectively services.
With this App you can refill any prepaid phone from any of the following carriers:
Good 2 GO
Next G Mobile
Red Pocket PayGo
Simple + $10 ILD
Simple BB + $10 ILD
Simple Mobile BB
Simple Mobile PIN
Simple Mobile RTR
Spot Mobile PayGo
Spot Mobile Savings
Red Pocket bill Red Pocket pay Red Pocket billpay Red Pocket payment Red Pocket pin Red Pocket refill
NOTE: This app was originally created for the Spanish market. Some resources may not be fully translated yet.
Fast, free and simple calling for the masses!
Fututel is a free service to help you stay connected with your loved ones for free - all you need is an internet connected mobile device and you can talk freely to anyone, anywhere.
Source code available at https://github.com/Fututel/Dialer