(June 2nd now: it seems a small number of Samsung devices have a similar issue, and Substrate correctly detects that it canot use the same workaround; I will work on a new solution, likely one that solves both of these use cases at the same time. There is no harm in running Substrate and seeing if the workaround is possible: that's detected.)
Substrate is a platform for customizing software. Due to limitations of the Google Play Store it must be installed separately, but its primary purpose is to support other products: users should not expect Substrate itself to do anything interesting. Instead, it should be thought of as enabling your device to support other things you may install.
Products that use Substrate are able to modify any other program, whether it came with your phone or was installed later, or whether it was developed by Google or by a third-party developer. These kinds of changes carry an inherent risk: changes to the underlying software being modified may break the modifications ("extensions") you install.
*IMPORTANT*: Substrate for Android is new. While I've spent a bunch of time testing it on a bunch of devices with many versions of Android, there is always the possibility that there's something unique to your setup that causes an incompatibility. If possible, I'd recommend having a backup of your device handy; I'd also recommend being setup with a recovery mode image that allows you to easily delete Substrate. For more information, see this FAQ item.
Users should keep in mind that Substrate includes a safety feature: by holding down the volume-up button on your device you can disable Substrate while it is attempting to load these modifications (such as while it is turning on and starting); this will give you an opportunity to use Google Play to uninstall things that might be broken.
Substrate has been tested fairly extensively. It is designed to work on Android versions 2.3 or above, but will work on any "equivalent" versions (systems like CyanogenMod or the Kindle Fire use their own versioning schemes). It is supported on devices that use either ARM or Intel CPUs and works on "strange" devices (including Google Glass).
While Substrate support for Android is very new, Substrate was first released in 2008 for Apple's iPhone and is now being used by tens of millions of devices worldwide. Many people know it as "MobileSubstrate", how it is usually distributed for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch via Cydia, the alternative to the App Store for "jailbroken" devices.
If you are a developer, you can learn more about how to work with Substrate at http://www.cydiasubstrate.com/. There, you will be able to find documentation, tools, and examples. Substrate for Android also shares many development concepts and APIs with Substrate for other platforms, so tutorials from third-party websites may help.
(Users of Substrate on iOS may remember that there is a more general "Safe Mode" feature that will catch crashes, allowing for a more intuitive response to failures. This will be implemented in an upcoming version of Substrate for Android, but please remember: you can always use the "volume up to disable" feature to skip bad extensions.)
(Substrate requires the ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission, and during its installation it will add a few files to your device. No files will be modified or overwritten: only a few new files--all symbolic links, taking up virtually no space--are added. Substrate only requires root during installation and to help it restart your device to use new extensions.)
WinterBoard is a "theme engine" that allows you to use the numerous themes you may find in the Google Play Store on your device without having to install custom ROMs or use custom launchers. It allows you to use almost any launcher icon theme with your stock launcher and supports "Theme Chooser" themes without CyanogenMod.
This is accomplished using a modification to the software on your device managed using Substrate, a code modification platform. You will therefore also have to install Substrate to use WinterBoard. You can find Substrate in the Google Play Store; if you attempt to use WinterBoard without Substrate, you will be directed to install Substrate.
Users may recognize the name WinterBoard: we distribute a similar program for Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Available to users via Cydia, the alternative to the App Store for users of "jailbroken" devices, WinterBoard is used by tens of million users worldwide, supporting well over ten thousand known themes of varying complexity.
Artists who want to make themes compatible with WinterBoard do not do anything special: the goal of WinterBoard is to support themes designed for most other theme systems. In specific, you can use themes designed for ADW Launcher, GO Launcher Ex, Launcher Pro, dxTop, and the T-Mobile/CyanogenMod Theme Chooser platform.
Please note, however, that WinterBoard is still under development: while the core features of these themes will likely work, many others might not. The priority for launcher themes has been "icon packs". It is a goal of WinterBoard to support as many features of these themes as possible, so users should check back later for updates.
Within WinterBoard, users will see a list of themes that they have installed on their system. To activate themes, click the entry to mark them with a check. Yes, you can turn on multiple themes ;P. Themes override each other based on their order in the list: to move them around you drag them up and down using the handles on the right.
When using Theme Chooser themes, please understand that these are often tailored to the specific version of the firmware you are running, and that even finding a theme for the "equivalent" version of CyanogenMod to what you have installed might not have everything aligned for the theme: things may look awkward or simply be missing.
The expectation is that, like on iOS, people will eventually start building themes optimized specifically for the stock software that can be used with WinterBoard. The result is that, just as you find themes currently that claim compatibility with certain versions of CyanogenMod, themes might claim support for "Android 4.2 w/ TouchWiz".
(WinterBoard requests the ACCESS_SUPERUSER permission, but only uses it to restart the system to apply your new themes. It does not physically modify any of the stock software stored on your device: all modifications are made dynamically via Substrate, so uninstalling WinterBoard is guaranteed to remove all traces of its installation.)
If, while using WinterBoard, you run into any problems (such as it crashes on boot, preventing your device from starting), please remember that Substrate has a safety feature built into it: you can hold your device's volume up button to temporarily disable Substrate so that WinterBoard is not loaded, and then your device boots correctly.
The launcher icon pack and Theme Chooser theme that are used in the screenshots are both available from the Play Store. The former is free, while the latter costs money (sorry, not my product; I will attempt to find another theme that works well together for the example screenshots in the future, but my goal right now is to get this released ;P).
Cheetah Launcher delivers a personalized and intelligent Android Launcher which contains cool functions, fun decorations and premium themes.
Highlights of Cheetah Launcher:
☆Cheetah launcher intelligently discovers your most commonly used apps and places them on the homescreen for your convenience.
☆Free, stylish and various themes make your phone shine immediately. Unique installation-free technology makes it 5 times faster than similar launchers in using themes.
☆ Fast, smooth and simple: Smoother than system launcher while occupying 50% less RAM;
Features of Cheetah Launcher
1. You can download various kind of themes in Cheetah Theme (Menu > Theme > Apply Theme)
2. Long tap and drag one icon to another to form a new folder, or go to App list > Menu > New Folder
3. Dozens of special animations like screen rotation (Menu > Screen Setting > Animation Setting)
4. Long tap an app icon to edit the picture, quickly uninstall it, or edit its related folders.
5. Use two-finger gestures to zoom in and out. You can also add, remove, and customize extra screens.
6. Hide inactive apps by going to App list > Menu > Hide App
7. Add apps in batches to the main screen or a specific folder (long tap screen > batch add pps / open folder > tap ‘Add’ button)
8. Cheetah Launcher is a totally free application, with no in-app purchases. On installation we request the permission of ‘Direct dialing’ to enable you to dial from your homescreen.
"Fantastic app that has the potential to give your phone a complete makeover. I highly recommend it." - MakeUseOf
"Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels super fast." - Pocket Now
"We must say it is as smooth as butter." - Droid Life
Five Best Android Launchers - Lifehacker
The 25 Tastiest Apps for Ice Cream Sandwich - PCMag
Must-have apps for the Nexus 7 - ZDNet
• Customizable homescreen grid size and up to 9 homescreens
• Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
• Infinite & elastic scrolling (homescreen, drawer and dock)
• Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
• Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
• Customizable icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
• Choose different folder preview styles and background
• Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
• Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
• Hide apps from the drawer
• Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
• Enjoy homescreen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
• Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
• Backup/restore settings and data
• Optimized for both phones and tablets
• Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
• Powerful drawer customizations (unlimited drawer tabs, folders in drawer)
• Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
• Dock swipe actions (swipe up and down actions)
• More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
• Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
• Flexible theme options (ADW, LauncherPro, Go Launcher themes)
• Enhanced folder support (batch add, merge folders)
• Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
• More features on the way!
• Pinch the screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
• Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
• Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
• Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
• Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
• Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required, Android 4.0 only) to add widgets from the drawer.
• Access widget data: Only used to create and display widgets on the homescreen. (Android 4.1+ only)
• Application information: Used to display warnings when other launchers are running.
• Control vibration/Status Bar/Wallpaper: Standard launcher functions.
• Network communication: Used for anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
• Phone calls: Used when you create direct-dial shortcuts on the homescreen.
• Storage: Used to backup/restore settings and desktop data.
• Superuser: Required to add widgets from the drawer (Android 4.0 only).
Love Apex Launcher? Rate us on Google Play. We’re always trying to make Apex Launcher better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us!
Nova Launcher replaces your home screen with one you control and can customize. Change icon themes, colors, layouts, animations and more.
Reviewers love Nova Launcher and you will too
For my money, Nova Launcher is the best of the AOSP-style launchers available in Android. --Android Police
Nova Launcher has some very capable hands behind it --Phandroid
Our favorite is Nova Launcher, which strikes a great perfect balance between incredible performance and high customizability without getting too gimmicky and difficult to use --Lifehacker
Chock full of features you won't find in the stock launcher, and comes highly recommended --Android Central
• Ok, Google - Use Google Search's hotword right from the home screen, just say the words Ok, Google. Note: Google does not support all devices or locales yet. This limitaiton applies to Nova Launcher as well.
• Color Theme - Set the highlight accent color for the launcher
Also individual Color controls for labels, folders, unread count badges, drawer tabs and background
• Icon Themes - Find thousands of icon themes for Nova Launcher on the Play Store
• Subgrid positioning - Much greater control than standard launchers, Nova Launcher allows you to snap icons or widgets half way through the desktop grid cells
• Customize App Drawer - Custom tabs, Vertical or Horizontal scrolling, Custom effects
• Infinite scroll - Never far from your favorite page, loop through the desktop or drawer continously
• Backup/Restore - Sophisticated backup/restore system allowing you to backup your desktop layout and launcher settings
• Scrollable Dock - Create multiple docks and scroll between them
• Widgets in dock - Place any widget in your dock, such as a 4x1 music player widget
• Import Layout - No need to rebuild your desktop from scratch, Nova Launcher can import from most popular launchers. Including the one that came with your phone.
• Fast - Nova Launcher is highly optimized to do it's work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
Nova Launcher Prime
Unlock the following extras by purchasing Nova Launcher Prime
• Gestures - Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps
• Unread Counts - Never miss a message. Unread count badges for Hangouts, SMS, Gmail and more using the TeslaUnread plugin
• Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer
• Hide Apps - Keep a clean app drawer by hiding never used apps
• Icon Swipes - Set custom actions for swiping on app shortcuts or folders
• More scroll effects - Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw
FOR ROOTED SAMSUNG GALAXY DEVICES ONLY
(may not be compatible with some Galaxy models)
Please do not rate 1 star if it does not work on
your device due to your device's limitation.
Don't be stuck with your phone or tablets default icon theme.
With Galaxy Icon Themer, you have the ability to change your icon theme whenever you like using popular icon packs from the Play Store.
Galaxy Icon Themer only works on ROOTED Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets but NO GUARANTEE that it will work the same way on all Galaxy devices. Some Galaxy models may not have the theme engine necessary for icon packs to work properly. Please don't get mad if it does not work on your device. I take no responsibility for it.
Supported icon packs include those that are intended for popular launchers like ADW, Nova, Apex, Go, Solo, etc. but keep in mind that NOT ALL icon packs will work due to some technical issues. Bear in mind also that the free version of the app will only theme supported app icons that are included in the icon pack - no masking supported.
¿What's a home replacement application?
Is an normal android application that will run when you press your android device's HOME key. It's what usually people know as the "android desktop".
¿What makes ADW different?
-It's compatible with android versions from 1.6 to 4.1!
-It's highly customizable, almost in every aspect you can think of.
-Thousands of skins and themes with support for most popular launcher themes!
-Mix and match your skins, icons, docks, folders, etc
-Configure your applications in unlimited groups and hide unwanted apps.
-Fast setup screen with fast access to add items or configure everything.
-Gestures for fast operation (swipe up/down, 2-fingers swipe up/down, pinch in/out, etc)
-Configurable Actionbar, similar to android 3.x+ tablet interface.
-Screens editor to add,remove, swap and resize your desktop screens.
-Configurable visual desktop indicators.
-Easy folder tweaking and management, content previews, arrangement, colors, etc.
-New AppWidget picker for devices running Android 4.1 and newer.
-Icons editor to create your own customized shortcuts or edit existing ones
-AppWidget backup/restore (only for android 4.1 and newer)
-Customizable applications dock with support for unlimited shortcuts with paginated scroll.
-Lots of settings to play with: texts, colours, animations, sizes... you should dig in!
Differences between ADW.Launcher and ADWLauncherEX:
ADWLauncherEX and ADW.Launcher share the same application core, but ADWLauncherEX includes a lot of extra features and improvements, like for example:
-10 different app drawer styles, including 3D waterfall, 3D Roll, 3D Ball, 3D Wall, 3D Cube...
-Lots of new desktop transitions: new animations while navigating through your desktop screens. Try them all, they're crazy!!!
-New icons size configuration to enjoy high quality icons from your preferred themes!
-Save custom configuration presets: Quickly configure and change the whole desktop configuration by 1 click!
-Backup and restore your configuration, easy and painless. You can even share your desktop configuration with your friends!
-More, more more to come!!
The underdog minimalistic launcher for Android phones.
To add Applications grid shortcut, select Add > Shortcuts > Applications grid.
Try toggle Manage wallpaper if screen scrolling isn't smooth, select Preferences > Workspace > Manage wallpaper.
매년 부자 되게 해달라고 간절히 빌고 또 빌었지만 지갑 속은 똑같죠?
마음 추슬러보려 했더니 연말정산도 가슴이 찢어질 것 같은 상처를 주네요.
보는 것 만으로도 지갑 속이 빵빵~해질 것 같은 지폐와 반짝 반짝 황금 동전으로 가득한 곤드레의 부자되세요 홈팩!
새해에는 뭔가 클래식한 멋스러움까지 가득한 홈팩으로 곤드레와 함께 부자되세요~!!
관련 키워드 : 설, 새해, 새해맞이, 해피뉴이어, 2014, 신년, 새해 테마, 새해 홈팩, money, gold
※ 꾸미기 설정에서 상태표시줄 사용/독바 사용 해제로 설정해서 만든 홈팩입니다.
★ How to apply this theme ★
✓ Install and run the application. If you already have Buzz Launcher, your theme will be automatically applied.
✓ If you do not have the Buzz Launcher yet, get it here at http://goo.gl/37EOa! This theme is applied automatically when you install Buzz Launcher.
✓ Now, enjoy your Buzz Launcher Theme on your mobile phone!
※ Check out other themes on Buzz Launcher! ☞ http://homepackbuzz.com
★ Why Buzz Launcher?。 ★
♡. What is a ‘Homepack’? It is a new type of theme package that will help you change your mobile wallpaper, icons, applications, and widgets with a single touch of a button!
♡. Gamevil themes and 150,000+ other homepack themes are FREE.
♡. Your homepack theme will be installed automatically after download.
♡. Multiple ways to decorate your mobile phone. We provide multi-backgrounds, personal icons, and more!!!
★ Note ★
☆ Available from Android 4.0.3+ (ICS or Above)
☆ Now available on Google Nexus 7
★ E-mail ★
***Network & Internet***
- Wifi Scan interval
- TCP Congestion Algorithm
- Media streaming tweaks
- Use Google DNS
- Enable/Disable HSUPA
- Protect against SYN attacks
- Avoid Time-Wait state
- Block all redirects & source-routing
- Various IPv4 tweaks
- 3 presets of OOM Groupings & Minfree
- 2 presets of zRam compression
- Adjust Dalvik & kernel to new values
- Renice low priority processes
- Heap Size selection
- Heap Growth-limit selection
- Heap Start Size selection
- Optimization Flags selection
- Enable/Disable JIT
- Enable/Disable JNI Error Checking
- Enable/Disable bytecode verification for Dalvik
- Governor tweaks
- I/O Scheduler tweaks
- Disabling I/O stats
- Enable/Disable Vsync
- Disable Normalized/NewFair/GentleFair Sleepers
***Toggle Android Features***
- Hardware Acceleration
- Force GPU rendering
- Surface Dithering
- Purgeable Assets
- 16bit Transparency
- Kernel JNI Error Checking
- Android Logger
- Locking launcher in memory
- Call Ring Delay
- Proximity Sensor delay
- In-Call amount of volume steps
- SMS & MMS retry timer if failed sending
- SMS & MMS amount of retries if failed sending
- Enable/Disable AMR Wideband
***Touchscreen & Display***
- Amount of fingers recognized by the screen (multitouch)
- Minimum amount of time between 2 touch events (Pointer Duration)
- Maximum amount of events per second WindowsManager can handle
- SurfaceFlinger's minimum velocity
- SurfaceFlinger's maximum velocity
- Enable/Disable FPS Capping
- Optimize sqlite3 databases at each boot
- I/O Tweaks for ext4 file-systems
- Internal & External sdcard tweaks
- Zipalign all apks at each boot
- Various battery saving tweaks
- Various camera quality tweaks
- Raising jpg quality to 100%
- Enable quickpoweron
----------- TOOLS -----------
This tool allows you to completely safely pimp your rom.
It will backup all your original system files and create a flashable zip containing them. This way, if some tweak cause problems, simply flash your Rescue Package to remove all modifications made by Pimp My Rom
***Universal Init.d Support***
Enable init.d support with absolutely ANY kernel.
This tool is the first completely universal method for granting init.d support, for the simple reason that [B]everything[/B] happens on the app side.
***Pimp My CPU***
Take full control over your processor :
- Minimum & maximum CPU frequencies management
- Overclocking if your kernel supports it
- Governors management
- Schedulers management
- Voltage control
Safely modify your display's density in 3 easy steps.
A graphical user interface for the Random Number Generator Daemon (RNGD) binary.
Independently set :
- Feed Interval
- Feed Timeout
- Amount of Random bytes
- Kernel random read/write wakeup threshold
Allows you to have 2 different bootanimations which will alternatively be displayed, one boot each.
***Lock Apps in Memory***
Bypass Android's built-in task killer by locking any installed application in memory, including system apps!
***Navigation Bar Toggle***
Self-explanatory, toggle the navigation bar on & off
Choose between 79 countries + 5 continents of gps.conf files:
***Device Hidden Menu***
Access your device's hidden settings without having to dial weird and hard to remember codes
----------- APPS & MODS -----------
Download & install some popular mods without flashing anything!
***Pimp My Beats***
A full-blown audio mod containing :
- Modified DSPManager
- Beats Audio binaries, libs, framework & other assets
- Dolby Mobile binaries, libs, framework & other assets
- SRS binaries, libs, framework & other assets
# Bravia Engine 2
# xLoud & ClearAudio+
# Sony Album
# OpenVPN Support
More than 200 unique icons (keep increasing)!
A new special customized wallpaper
Automatically adapt to different kinds of screen resolution
REMEMBER Before enjoying your exclusive UI5.0 Theme, you need to make sure you have had the latest GO Launcher EX installed in your phone. The theme can only run on GO Launcher EX.
CONVENIENTLY UI5.0 Theme is designed for all screen resolution from MDPI to XHDPI.
IF NEEDED You can check out the menu, click “Themes” button, and find UI5.0 Theme in the “Installed” tab.
WHAT’S MORE If you have any problems with this theme or any suggestions, PLEASE EMAIL US! We will reply to you ASAP.
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
Any problems or any suggestions are concerned. Please help us to creative a better theme for you!
- Full Jelly Bean Launcher Features
- Custom Desktop Pages/Grid: Up to 9 desktop pages and 10 x 10 grid
- Custom Drawer Portrait/landscape Grid
- Scrollable Dock: Up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages
- Infinite Scrolling
- Gestures: Swipe up/down on desktop to launch apps quickly
- Customizable shortcut/folder icons
- Customizable icon label color
- Apply icon packs, support ADW icon pack and Launcherpro icon pack
- Desktop Previews: Pinch to access desktop previews
- Backup and Restore: Backup and restore your settings and shortcuts
- Other Customization Options: Keep in memory, home key action, hide apps in drawer, hide labels, etc
Plus Features (Need Holo Launcher Plus):
* Unlimited configurable drawer tabs
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail
* Customizable notification badge color
* More desktop gestures: Pinch in/out, Two Finger Swipe and Double-tap
* Dock icon Swipe up/down gestures
* Support Go Launcher icon pack
* More transition effects
* Widgets overlapping
* 1x1 widgets in dock
* Other enhancement and customization options
360 Launcher is an powerful home launcher. We offer you a series of highly customized features, tens of thousands themes, wallpapers and fonts, plenty of lock screens, a lot of transition animations, app starting animations, dozens of widgets, and even icons and icon background. As the best home screen replacement, it offers you many first-ever features to customize your own homescreen experience. It is really a nice present for people who take their Android for lifestyle and partner in life.
★ Our users really love 360 Launcher and you will too!
“I like it... This is Greater Then All Launcher Like Go Launcher ,Next Launcher Its Superb App”-- Rajat Sarkar
“Super fast I've used a lot of launchers which all were bad but this one is the BEST of all!!! thank you!”-- Ivette salas
“Much better than other Launcher! Love this!! Good job Play store ! ”-- Lego Magtibay
“Cool! Pleasantly surprised. I'm very glad that I downloaded it ! ” --–Annie Lim
“Excellent !!! I installed on the phone ,and it works without a glitch. All Awesome! Thanks to the developers !”-- Rex Paul
★Now millions+ FREE themes, wallpapers and lock screens are provided !
They are beautifully produced, but more importantly, most of them are free !
Please check our thread in XDA-Developers before leaving low rating and bad reviews.
If you love ADWLauncherEX or GO Launcher EX, you will love it even much.
1. SMOOTHLY transition animation effects, many scroll effects ,Such as Wipe, Accordion, and Throw. 360 Launcher is highly optimized to do it's work quickly and quietly, keeping the animations smooth and letting you use your phone as fast as you can move your fingers.
2. Lots of personalized themes, wallpapers and lock screens to choose. Download 360 Launcher to enjoy over millions+ FREE themes, icons and live wallpapers.
3. User customized folder to manage apps category. Long press an icon to drag and drop it over another one to create a folder.
4. Convenient custom home screens, and there’re many great GESTURES: Swipe, pinch, double tap and more on the home screen to open your favorite apps.
5. Built in plenty of widgets, such as clock, calender, task manager, device switcher
6. Powerful apps manage: SORT the new installed apps, recently viewed apps, and HIDE the apps that you don't want to be seen .
7. Built in Cleaner that clear up your RAM.
8. Built in power saving widget that saves you more BATTERY.
9. Use T 9 on home screen to search for what you want to open.
10. Custom Drawer Groups - Create new tabs or folders in the app drawer.
11. Supported many Languages , such as English (Special thanks to Melvin Chng Yi Cong, from Malaysia), Chinese, French(Special thanks to Johan Jaworski, from France), Russian(Special thanks to Mr.Roman, from Russia), Spanish(Special thanks to Jordi Luna)
Themes and Wallpapers: http://meihua.360.cn/
Home at XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1345601
Sina weibo: http://e.weibo.com/360launcher
Company official website: http://www.360.cn
奇虎360 (NYSE:QIHU) Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd
Give us five stars and feedbacks to make 360 Launcher better and better each day.
360 Launcher Team loves you all and never going to let you down !
This app lists hundreds of available themes to download and install. It is a better alternative to searching on the Google Play Store because you can favorite, filter, search & preview with more options. It was built with one purpose in mind: to make your life easier!
This app is also available in ROM Toolbox Pro along with many more features.
If you have any problems and/or questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide fast and friendly support.
This app has themes for CM7, CM9, CM10, AOKP, Gummy and all the ROMs that have the Theme Chooser installed! Here is a list of some features you will find in the app:
☆Filter by favorites, number of downloads, price & by developer
☆Sort by name, developer, price, market rating, download count
☆Favorite your most used themes for easy access
☆Search the library of themes (currently over 450+ themes)
☆View screenshots and details about the theme
☆Options to view the theme developer's website and email the developer
Icons in Belle UI made manually based on Vector graphic. Every icons drawn carefully to give a unique look. Belle UI designed for XXHDPI Screen, result may vary depends on your screen resolution.
WHY BELLE UI?
• Downloaded more than 730,000 times
• Belle UI (Both Free and Donate) get frequent updates
• Compatible with many Launcher
• Mentioned on Yahoo Aviate Blog
• Mentioned on many website as one of the best Icon Pack, "10 of the best Android icon you can find today (Volume 7)" by AndroidGuys, "15 Best Free Icon Packs for Android" by The Android Soul
• Reviewed by MYCOLORSCREEN as "Icon Packs of the Week" on December 2013
• 1385+ Custom Icons
• Compatible with Multi Launcher
• XXHDPI Icon 144x144 px (Old) & XXXHDPI Icon 192x192 px (Newest)
• Vector Graphics, Every Icons made Manually based on Vector
• Android L App Drawer Style
• Android L Wallpaper Style
• Frequent Updates
DASHBOARD APP FEATURES
• Apply, 19 Launcher Cards, 13 Direct Apply, 6 Manual
• See & Search All Icons Included with Icon Name
• Smart Icon Request (Donate Version)
• Cloud Based Wallpaper Picker
• Image Picker, Attach Icon from Dashboard App as an Image to Email, Hangouts, etc or Even Use it to Create Zooper Widget
• Help, Contains FAQs
• Action Launcher
• ADW Launcher
• Apex Launcher
• Atom Launcher
• Aviate Launcher
• dodol Launcher
• Epic Launcher
• GO Launcher EX
• Holo Launcher
• Holo Launcher HD
• Inspire Launcher
• Kcin Launcher
• KK Launcher
• Lucid Launcher
• Mini Launcher
• Nemus Launcher
• Next Launcher
• Nine Launcher
• Nova Launcher
• S Launcher
• Smart Launcher
• Solo Launcher
• CM Theme Engine
• Launchy Widget
CONTENT USED ON SCREENSHOT
• EZ Weather
• Apex Launcher