Batch install .APK files from internal storage or SD Card.
●APK Installer for PC Version
APK Installer for PC is Now Available that allow install .APK files from Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8. learn more http://apkinstaller.com/
Batch uninstall unwanted apps easily.
Batch export .APK files to SD Card.
Share the app with your friends easily.
Keep your system away from the latest threats.
Create any application shortcuts you want and put them on your home screens.
One Tap to clean up app cache easily.
●App Info Viewer
APK Installer allows you to view apps Package Name , APK files location and installation date.
Move apps to SD Card.
ADB Debugging USB switch.
- It is rarely tiny! It takes only 64 KB on your Android phone.
- It supports external SD cards.
P*S: Don't forget to allow the installation of non-market apps in the system settings.
You can also uninstall application or backup application to external storage(NOT app2sd) by this tool.
Note: Ad Supported. (Ad free version is available! Please search "AppInstaller AdFree".)
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ Extracts all most all application,includes system applications.
★ No ROOT access required.
★ By Default Apk's will be saved in /sdcard/ExtractedApks/.
★ Provided Search option to search applications.
★ Compatible with latest version of Android 5.0
★ Saved apk format AppName_AppPackage_AppVersionName_AppVersionCode.apk.
★ Action bar ,support from Android 2.2+ devices.
★ Can extract multiple/all APK's by holding long click on any item.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Strings are available in GitHub https://github.com/meher421/ExtractorStrings/tree/master/values .Please email me translated strings
• Scan all APKs in SD card
• Install APK
• Search APK
• Batch rename APK's filename
• Batch Move APKs to directory
• Search and delete all duplicate APKs in one click
• User can custom [time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show apk details: size, package, apk path.
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can install multi-APK in one click.
*Batch install & delete & uninstall & share
*Various sort mode,name date size path
*Share apps to friends by email & bluetooth & etc.
*Efficient cache mechanism
* app2sd save storage space
*cache clean optimize your devices
*app backup save the apk file.
*Support froyo & Gingerbread & Ice Cream Sandwich
Following are the descriptions:-
1. Easy to install the application.
2. User can create backup file and share to others.
3. Backup file show in separate section.
4. Multiple sharing via Bluetooth.
5. Bluetooth handling.
* Support App installation, uninstall, backup, sharing and setting up the shortcut,
* Support silent installation and uninstall after ROOT permission conferred, and uninstall system App
* Support all kinds of models from Android1.5 to Android4.4 system
* Support Android device screens of various resolution
* Support multiple-languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Arabic.
* Support dual SD card models
* Installation: The App files on the storage card can be scanned automatically. The third-party App used for installation can be easily going with installation or batch installation.
* Silent installation: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the installation automatically.
* Uninstall: Program installed in the phones can be scanned automatically. Uninstall or batch uninstall can be expected to be completed in a button.
* Silent uninstall: After opening ROOT lab function, without intervention, it can complete the uninstall automatically.
* Start: For the programs installed or the App built-in, it can be launched in a button.
* Backup: Support installation package backup of App programs. App programs package installed can be backup in the storage card. The default location is / sdcard / apkshare / backup. Backup location can be modified by setting. Documents backup can be sent to your friends through various ways or other devices for installation.
*Documents share: You can send the App to your friends by e-mail, Bluetooth, etc. Sending email through GMAIL, the maximum attachment can be 25M. It is therefore suggested that you had better use it in a good network environment.
*Documents connection: The App link on GooglePlay can be shared in various ways, convenient for good friends to view the App information. It supports batch operations.
*A shortcut creation: Support establishing an App quick entrance on the desktop in launcher .
*Details: Opening the detailed interface of App management is convenient for the cleanup of the App cache and movement of the App location.
*Electronics market search: Jumping to the App details in the electronic market directly is convenient for you to get the best and latest App.
*Status bar staying: Supporting the App staying in the status bar can be convenient to start the App directly.
*Information copy to the clipboard: Copy the information to the clipboard is convenient to apply in a variety of places.
* Sort: A sorting function is added, executing the sequence according to the rank, the package name, the size and the location.
We need your support:
* Give us the score and your feedback, tell us whether you like or dislike it, and tell us why?
* Give us the better advice and tell us what kind of functions you need.
* Help us translate our software, so that we can support more languages (such as Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, French, etc.). In "Settings" - "Translation and Acknowledgments" function, through which you can present to me your translation
Welcome to contact us directly at any time.
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
- See all installed app in a list with a details about each app in simple way.
- Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
- Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
- See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
- You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
- You can run any application from the list to preview it.
★ APK Manager as a apk extractor that can extract APK files which is installed on android device and copy to SD card.
★ APK Manager as a apk downloader that can search and download APK files (free applications) from Google play store
★ Config device os and location to search targeted applications from google play
★ Uninstall (delete) multiple applications quickly
★ Jump to Google-play page of installed application
★ Easy to share (send) installed application (apk files) with your friends
★ Fast and easy to use.
★ No ROOT access required.
Interested in translating the application in your local language ? Email us : email@example.com
Apk Extractor is used to backup and restore apps for android.
It is also called app extractor or app backup.
- Extract apps to SD card(can not backup copyright protected App).
- full app extract n restore.
- Batch extract.
- Apk exractor to sd as well as external sdcard.
- Backup market link for apps
- Restore apps from SD card
- Batch restore
-restore backup and also batch restore and extract
- Quick uninstall
-batch app backup and reinstall
- Sort apps by name, size, date
- Auto backup on install
- Show storage usage
- Multi version extract
- Search app from Google market
- Send apk file by email
- Share market link
- Support App2SD
- Delete app.
- change backup path.
- Show system apps.
-auto save to external sdcard when available.
-suggest better backup path.
Similar app like app backup and restore are:-app backup, app backup restore .
*** Notice: App extrater cannot backup data or game progress or cache of apps for you, but it only backup the apk files.
Q: Why some Apps are orange and some are white?
A:The apps that are green in color are already backup in backup tab and are already installed in restore tab i.e apps that are already installed or backup in respective tabs are green.
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Does it backup data of apps?
A: No, currently it only extract the apk files of apps.
Q: How can I send the archived app to drop box?
A: It requires the dropbox already installed in your phone, click "Restore" Tab, long click on the app that you want to send, then click "Dropbox".
Q: How to check all not backup or not-installed apps?
A: Click on the checkbox in the left bottom. The checkbox on left bottom has the "check all not backup" function. There're three states: 1.all white=uncheck all 2. all blue= check all 3. green color square=select all not backup
To help us translate this app to your native language, please email me.
thank you very much..
With this handy app, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps.this app solves all your memory issues.
A great UI that makes it easy to:-
★ notify when a new movable app is installed.
★added setting menu.
★now notification can be disabled on setting menu.
★shows system apps.
★export app list to sdcard in csv format.
★old and new tab design.
★show internal and sdcard total and free storage.
★ View all SD card capable apps and move them.
★ show app cache/data/code/total size.
★ move apps to SD Card
★ move app sdcard.
★ uninstall apps.
★notify if cache size is higher than 512kb in setting(by default it is disabled).
★ Filtered system apps.
★ sort through apps stored on phone and SD card
★ move apps back to phone.
★ view app on Market
★ open app.
★ share app link with one click.
★ sort by install time.
★ move all apps option.
★ show app details page.
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★Move to sd or sdmove apps for memory shortages.
★appmgr or app2sd card app mgr 3 for android
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card.
*app2sd for samsung tab3 is not supported.
app2sd for android.
app 2 sd for samsung galaxy s duos is supported.
app2sd for S4 is now supported.
app2sd note2 is not supported.
app2sd samsung s3 is not supported:
* Galaxy S3 configures the SD card as a secondary external storage. This is configured by Samsung. Nothing developers can do about this. Please contact Samsung for details.
No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know by email. Thanks.
1). What is "App2SD card"?
"App2SD card" is short for app to sd card, and it is also called app2sd card free
2).What is "appmgr or app mgr iii"?
"appmgr or app mgr" is short for app manager, and it is also called appmgr 3 or appmgr pro iii .
3). Why do so many apps that cannot moved to sdcard(App2SD)?
1.Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
2.The app is copyright protected.
3.APP2SD card is a feature introduced from android version 2.2 ,so not all apps support this feature.
4.The developer forces his app can only be installed to phone storage.
4). Why is appmgrlll app2sd does not work on some devices?
because manufacture prohibited it . nothing dev's can do about this.