This 7-day trial version allows you to fully evaluate the app. Afterwards you can either pay via Google Play or get it FREE using Getjar Gold.
If you need assistance please contact me at email@example.com: I am not able to keep up with the reviews and comments.
The "Forced Auto" mode for example is very handy on tablets where some apps force portrait mode while you are holding the screen "upside down". It also allows using the launchers of for example the HTC (One X/One S) Sense 4, Samsung Galaxy S3 Touchwiz and Google Nexus 7 in landscape mode. Some launchers will have the bottom row of icons cut off or other display issues, this is not something I can fix unfortunately (some versions of Samsung Galaxy S4, Note 2, HTC One). For a device like NVIDIA SHIELD it allows you to use most apps in landscape even if they normally do not work in landscape (like Spotify).
- True orientation lock
- Forced automatic rotation
- Per application settings
- Two widgets and a status bar notification with shortcut buttons for easily changing your rotation preference
- Ability to create shortcuts to specific modes
- Can act as Tasker / Locale plugin to automate your screen orientation setting
- Auto: normal automatic mode, not overriding app preferences
- Forced Auto: automatic mode, but overriding other app preferences!
- 3/4 Forced: automatic mode overriding other app preferences (only portrait, landscape and reverse landscape, NOT reverse portrait; this only works on phones, not on tablets)
- Lock: truly locks the screen in the current orientation
- Portrait: truly lock the screen in portrait
- Landscape: truly lock the screen in landscape
- Reverse Portrait: truly lock the screen in reverse portrait
- Reverse Landscape: truly lock the screen in reverse landscape
- Auto Portrait: automatically select between portrait and reverse portrait
- Auto Landscape: automatically select between landscape and reverse landscape
- Manual: normal manual mode, not overriding app preferences
- This is a 7-day trial version. If you want to continue using this app after this period you need to buy “Rotation Control (License)” from the Android Market.
- This app does NOT require root access.
- Certain applications might not display properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape. You can set a per application preference to normal auto or manual mode to workaround these issues.
- Auto and Reverse Portrait and Landscape supported from Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Status bar notification direct shortcuts supported from Android version 3.0 (Honeycomb)
You can control portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape the four directions.
You can also specify auto direction.
App even horizontally or the other direction does not support, you can switch to force.
- 4 orientation screen control (horizontal, vertical, reverse horizontal, reverse vertical)
- Specify the auto rotation screen
- All App (app, game) support the direction of 4 orientation.
- Gingerbread (2.3) more then version optimized
- Froyo (2.2) less then version is not supported reverse vertical and reverse horizontal direction.
- Specific application to force portrait / landscape view setting may not display correctly. (Camera app, etc..)
You also can prevent the other application from changing screen orientation.
The following rotation modes are available.
- Guard: this application prevents the other application from changing screen orientation.
- Auto Rotation: screen orientation is determined by a physical orientation sensor.
- Portrait: the screen is in a portrait orientation.
- Portrait (Reverse): the screen is in a portrait orientation; the opposite direction from normal portrait.
- Portrait (Sensor): the screen is in a portrait orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
- Landscape: the screen is in a landscape orientation.
- Landscape (Reverse): the screen is in a landscape orientation; the opposite direction from normal landscape.
- Landscape (Sensor): the screen is in a landscape orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
* Depending on the device, you may not be able to use several modes.
* If "Guard" mode is active, you cannot click "install" button when you want to install an application. When you want to install an application, you should inactivate "Guard" mode or this application.
You can set auto-rorate/portrait/landscape setting for each app, when you open those apps, it will help you set screen orientation to auto, portrait, landscape automatically.
"Rotation Lets You Take Full Control of Your Device’s Orientation Settings." -XDA Developers
"Incredibly complete, professional and polished app." -Phone Arena
"Rotation on demand lets you select screen rotation on the fly without having to switch to the app first." -addictivetips
Rotation is a tool to control device orientation. It offers all the modes that Android supports and you can also override each app settings to rotate according to your need. It doesn't matters that app has that mode, it completely overrides the app and system settings. Let's give it a try and it also has lots of other useful features.
Support and News on Facebook:-
English, Deutsch, Français, Polski, Pусский, Türkçe, 中文 (简体)
System default modes
* Auto-Rotate On * Auto-Rotate Off
Modes to override system settings
* Forced Auto-Rotate * Forced Portrait * Forced Landscape
* Reverse Portrait * Reverse Landscape
* Sensor Landscape * Forced Full Sensor
Lock Current:- Lock current orientation
Per App Settings
* Set orientation for individual apps
* Set Lock screen, Phone call, Charging, Headset and Dock orientation
* Android 5.0 (L/Lollipop) supported
# Rotate on demand
* Floating head: Fully customisable head on top of every app to change foreground orientation
* Quick notification: Change foreground orientation from notification
* Enable for uninterrupted service
* Select click action
* Add toggles to change orientation quickly
* Service widget: Toggle service
* Mode widget: Toggle between two selected modes
* Dynamic widget: Add toggles according to your need
* Lock screen support (Android 4.2.2+)
* Light and dark base themes inspired from Material UI
* Theme accents with support for Xperia™ theme accents
# Rotation Automate:- Tasker / Locale plugin support to automate over 20 actions
* Rotation Shortcuts:- Add fully customisable shortcuts to your home screen
* Start on boot:- Start rotation service on boot
* Vibration:- To notify when screen orientation changes with customisable vibration length
* Help and Info:- Detailed info about orientation modes and easy to understand Tutorial
# Backup and Restore
* Restore defaults
* Restart app
* Uninstall option
Features marked with # are free for 7 days. After that Rotation Key is required.
Usage statistics (5.0+): For per app settings
Retrieve running apps: For per app settings
Modify system settings: To change system settings
Draw over other apps: To change foreground orientation
Run at startup: To start service when device boots up
Vibration: To vibrate device when orientation changes
Modify USB storage: To create and restore backup (nothing else)
- Ad free
- No internet and root required
- Some apps might not work properly when forced to work on portrait/landscape mode. Use Auto-Rotate On/Off from Per App Settings to use system settings for those apps.
- Contact me, if you want to translate.
- Please write reason also if you are giving Bad rating.
I don't believe in ads. Buy Rotation Key if you want to support.
Promo Video by Max Patchs
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Xperia™ is a registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Lock the screen in landscape or portrait - it will lock the screen the way you want even when some apps don't offer certain orientation
Increase productivity - unnecessary rotation will distract you and interrupt your workflow!
Power saving - every screen rotation will involve a lot of computation. By reducing unnecessary rotation the battery will last a bit longer
There are 8 modes which can be chosen in notification bar:
1. Adaptive mode - detect the device's orientation and prompt you whether to rotate the orientation
2. Landscape - force the orientation in landscape
3. Portrait - force the orientation in portrait
4. Reverse Portrait - force the orientation in reverse portrait
5. Reverse Landscape - force the orientation in reverse Landscape
6. Force auto - automatically rotate the screen in all orientation
7. Stock auto - exactly the same as original auto mode
8. Stock portrait - exactly the same as original portrait mode
Tags: screen orientation rotation control portrait landscape lock reverse power saving upside down
automatically start the app after boot
add special handling to make camera working correctly, only stock gingerbread camera is verified, others may or may not work
add option to disable the app
add an option to revert to portrait on lock screen for devices whose lock screen has problem with it
add an option to autostart the app on bootup
While you can force any application into any orientation, not all applications will work correctly in all orientations.
Since Android 2.2 (Froyo) the display is enabled to autorotate in both directions without any option to disable the autorotation to the right or the left side. It for right-handed persons does not make sense to keep the rotation to the right side active. The opposite is true for left-handed persons.
The switching off of the autorotation to one side, which is controlled automatically by this app, on the other hand allows usage or the phone when lying in bed on the autorotation-disabled side without having the screen turning.
NOTE: AirWatch Secure Content Locker works in conjunction with and is managed through configurable system settings within the admin console. AirWatch Secure Content Locker will not operate without the required AirWatch infrastructure. Please contact your IT administrator before installing AirWatch Secure Content Locker.
AirWatch Secure Content Locker Key Features
• Enterprise-grade security policies and data loss prevention
• Device-aware file distribution, access and compliance with MDM
• Integrated solution developed on the AirWatch® Enterprise Mobility Management platform
• Flexible content storage in the cloud or existing repositories
• Seamless VPN connection to internal content repositories
• Anytime, anywhere access across mobile, desktop and web
• Intuitive user interface with smart views, folders and search
• Available in 17 languages based on user preference
• Native support for Office, PDF, audio, video, image, zip files and more
• Photo and video capture in secure, containerized application
• Content sharing, editing, feedback and peer collaboration
• Activity feed with latest updates and user collaboration
Steps for Activation:
1. Download and install AirWatch Secure Content Locker on your device from the Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and authenticate using your credentials.
3. Gain access to enterprise content and start collaborating with your peers.
AirWatch Secure Content Locker supports Android versions 3.0 and above for Android smartphones and tablets.
NOTE: This product is only for users who have already downloaded and purchased McAfee LiveSafe service. If you’re interested, please visit home.mcafee.com/LiveSafe.
Why you should use it
• Safely, store sensitive documents; accessed only with your face
• Simply, access your McAfee Personal Locker from all your devices
• Securely, protect your identity and data
How it Works
• Get started by retrieving your activation code from your McAfee My Account at home.mcafee.com
• Install McAfee Personal Locker on your iOS, Android, and Win8 devices
• Save sensitive documents to your McAfee Personal Locker account
• To access your documents, McAfee Personal Locker will need to verify your face
What McAfee Personal Locker supports
• This version supports Android 2.3 or higher
GO Keyboard Emoji, Emoticons Free delivers smart auto-correction and a user-friendly interface. It supports 60+ languages and thousands of themes. The symbols and emoticons in the keyboard are compatible across all popular apps, like Facebook, mail, messenger, Hotmail and Whatsapp etc.
Emoji and Emoticons fully supported
Turn plain text into cute emoji and emoticons! Communicate with your emoji icons and emotions such as ( ^ω^) ! Emojis and emoticons speak 1000 times louder than words! Easy to find emoji and emoticons from keyboard area just by one click.
★ FREE Emoji, emoticons and other cute smiley faces explosion (ʘ‿ʘ)
It is free to use a pack of 800 emoticons, emoji, and smiley faces. They are cute to express your feeling smart in mail, messenger etc. They are just like facebook emoji.
★ PERSONALIZED EXPERT
There are 10000+ colorful themes compatible with GO Keyboard and new free themes are delivered weekly! You could also set keyboard background wallpaper free.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE toolbar
Want to access emoji, voice input in one click? Our toolbar provides shortcut entries for your typing habit. Also long press and set anytime.
★ WORD CORRECTION
Smart enough to recognize mistyping and provide correction suggestions.
★ VARIOUS LAYOUTS including QWERTY, gesture typing and support for tablet device
It provides various layouts such as QWERTY keyboard, QWERTZ and AZERTY keyboard for input mode and pad tablet.
★ TYPE what you speak
Free you with voice input.
★ PRIVACY and security
We will never collect your personal info including credit card information.
What our users said
" Love the colorful themes, cute emoji and smiley faces" - Sonia Garcia
1. How to enable GO Keyboard?
Step 1: click open GO Keyboard icon, and click through 2 steps to enable GO Keyboard and set as default one;
Step 2: You can select themes, set qwerty keyboard layout, type emoticons, and ….
For more info, follow us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/kLxbSl
Highlights of Mobile Security & Antivirus
✔ Scan apps, settings, files & media with #1 antivirus engine by AVTEST
✔ Prevent phishing and inappropriate websites to protect kids
✔ Automatically saves your device location when the battery is low
✔ Find/Lock/Wipe your lost / stolen phone via Google Maps™
✔ Boost your phone by killing tasks that slow your device
✔ Backup your critical data and restore it in new phone
It is totally FREE
Features of Mobile Security | Antivirus for Android
Scan and Remove virus, malware, spyware and trojan application and vulnerability detection for critical exploits such as Heartbleed, FakeID, Privacy Disaster and Shellshock.
► Speed Boost & Memory Cleaning
Kill tasks slow your phone to boost phone performance with one simple click.
► Data Backup & Restore
Backup your critical privacy data including contacts, call logs and SMS messages and restore them to your other devices
► Locate and Find Phone and Anti-Theft
Locate & Alarm your lost phone. Find your lost or stolen device by ring, alarm and flash your device even in silent mode and dark night.
► Web Content Security
Seamlessly integrates web content filtering in your android device and protects you from malicious or phishing websites that host spyware, adware or adult content. Safe browsing is secured.
► Privacy Manager
To monitor which app reserved permissions to track your GPS location, monitor your SMS and phone calls.
► Wearable Device Support
Seamlessly support for Google Wearable Devices like LG watch and Moto 360. You can use voice command to check phone safety status or boost your phone
Ⓕ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Trustlook
Ⓣ Twitter https://twitter.com/trustlook
Ⓖ Website http://www.trustlook.com
This application is included with my other toggles in my Premium Widget pack available for purchase in one convenient download!
**If you are having problems seeing the widget, please try recreating the widget or reinstalling. Necessary code updates may require this action, sorry!
This is designed to match my other widgets. This refreshes on a regular interval and when the screen is turned on (unlike other widgets) to stay up to date.
Please check out my other applications!
This is a widget. Long press on the home screen -> Add Widget -> Auto Rotate Widget.
Changelog on website
Your apps and contacts one swipe away, open instantly.
App Swap is a drawer which allow you to easily launch your applications. It works with your existing launcher (Google Now, Nova, Yahoo Aviate, Everything Me, Action Launcher,...).
There are two ways to launch it, from your home screen or with a Google Now swipe from your navigation bar. Edge launch, launch instantly from the left or right edge.
★ androidpolice App-Swap a popular app drawer replacement : http://goo.gl/tG2wHI
★ xda-developers App Swap Puts All of Your Apps Just One Swipe Away : http://www.xda-developers.com/android/app-swap-launcher/
★ andro4all Con App Swap tienes acceso a todas tus aplicaciones de una manera más rápida http://andro4all.com/2014/08/app-swap-acceso-aplicaciones-rapida
★ androidworld.it App Swap: tutte le app installate a portata di swipe : http://www.androidworld.it/2014/08/04/app-swap-avviare-app-swipe-foto-video-241481/
The app is completely free, enjoying it ? Pay us a beer : https://cash.me/$appswap
✓ Smart ordering
✓ Categorize by official Google Play Store categories
✓ Tags you app, edit name and icons
✓ Search for apps, search with apps
✓ Arrange your apps
✓ Filter by primary color
✓ Instant access up to 8 app with QuickSwipe
✓ For developer, force quit debug apps, show package names
✓ Open app in floating window (require Xposed XHaloFloatingWindow module)
✓ Configure your theme, dark or one of the material design color
✓ Hide any app
✓ Contextual menu with app info, link to the store and uninstall
✓ Icon Pack ready
✓ More tips here : http://goo.gl/zg4hKZ
Help us translate the app : https://www.localize.im/projects/jz
Feedback, bugs and more in this page : https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100578771610762335565
Simple operation, fast and easy to set up the Android framework.
● Features of Smart Quick Settings
Wi-Fi can be turned on or off.
○ Mobile data
Mobile data(3G, LTE) can be turned on or off.
Bluetooth can be turned on or off.
GPS can be turned on or off.
○ Airplane mode
Airplane mode can be turned on or off.
Ring tone can be turned on or off. (sound or silent)
○ Vibration settings
vibrate or sound can be turned on or off. (vibration or sound)
○ Screen Auto-rotate
Auto-rotate screen or fixed screen can be turned on or off.
○ Screen auto brightness
Brightness can be set manually or set the screen brightness automatically.
○ Wi-Fi Hotspot(Tethering)
Portable Wi-Fi hotspot can be turned on or off.
Can be easily changed in a variety of languages.
○ Date and Time
You can change the auto sync with a time server, change Coordinated Universal Time, date / time format, such as changing
You can change the standby screen Wallpaper or Background Wallpaper (current)
○ Battery info
Shows the battery charge rate and battery temperature. Shows when the unit is charging, charging information.
○ Task Management
Running the Android Task Manager
○ Application Management
Running the Android App Manager
○ File Management
Running the Android File Manager
Set the status bar
● Home screen widget
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 1
(4X1) Smart Quick Settings - 2
(4X2) Smart Quick Settings - 3 (New)
★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 100 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, Protect, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, please disable advanced Protection first.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! firstname.lastname@example.org
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
Problems? Use the EMAIL DEVELOPER link in the Play Store.
Today some apps store big files over the internal SD card (e.g. games, podcasts, offline RSS content, pictures, videos, offline navigation software). Typically users have a small internal sd card size (~16GB) while the external SD is a lot bigger (~32-64GB). Most of these apps users download from the Play Store save their application data in the internal sdcard by default and don't have an option to use the external SD card to store data so they starve your internal SD card memory. FolderMount is the solution to this issue. This app has the ability to link folders in your internal sdcard to folders in your external sdcard thereby populating the internal sdcard folders with content that really exists in the external card. This helps us free space and have multiple games/apps with big data stored simultaneously without the need to uninstall. For Nexus devices with no external sdcard, this application should help link folders to a usb flash drive for example.
Features of FolderMount:
* Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders.
* Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt)
* Support for Android 2.3 - 5.0.
* Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design.
* It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Limitation of the free app:
* Only 3 mount pairs allowed
* File Explorer does not list the sizes of the displayed folders
* Some restrictions apply on the on the type/path of source folder
Purchase "pro" from within the app to unlock these limitations.
* Add a folder pair. Source is the internal sdcard and destination is your extSdCard
* After adding, FM will offer to move the files for you. Click yes.
* Wait until the move operation is done then click on the PIN. If PIN turns green, you're all set.
* The files will exist in both the source and destination after mounting. This is expected and is normal. The files you see in your internal sdcard actually reside in your external sdcard now and if you "unpin" the pair, you'll see that your internal sdcard is empty again.
There are other apps that do the same functionality but this is the first to bring you support for Android 4.2 with a Holo themed app and an intuitive interface.
Special thanks goes to Androidizen for creating the video promo of this app.
Have fun :-)
Disclaimer: This app does not guarantee functionality in any way, shape, or form. It is not my responsibility if this app does not work, breaks your sdcard or eats your kittens. User discretion is advised.
-A Charging indicator
-Emails (K9 and Gmail can have their own custom settings)
-All other 3rd party apps. For example, Whatsapp, Yahoo Mail and Hotmail. You can enable these via the Monitored Apps feature.
-A charging indicator
There are many options included in the app that help you customize your notifications and have them delivered the way you want. From Audio and Vibration reminders to Battery saving features and custom colors/icons for each notification type.
Use the provided widget to know NoLED's status
updating? please don't forget to enable NoLED from the Accessibility menu again.
problems? email me or read the FAQ (solutions to most of your problems are there)
Worried about NoLED's required permissions? Please see FAQ Q10 at http://www.devasque.com/noled/FAQ.php or contact me directly
Video promo made by totallydubbedHD, Thank you.
Please note that there is no app launcher for this plugin so you will not find anything in your app drawer called "NoLED Weather". You execute this app by downloading NoLED and by going to NoLED Settings > Toggle Notifications > Weather > Configure Weather.
NoLED > v5.0 is required.
This module allows you to see the weather conditions at your location whenever NoLED displays any notification on your screen. It can use Geolocation to determine your location or a predefined City.