On AllianceROM JellyBean XXLSZ v3... Among the most engaging and unique games on the market. Endearing graphics, happy, soothing music and unusual gameplay make this one of my favorites straight away! And I found it only by chance. Its a shame this is so hidden away in the market, as it should be a 'must have' for all platform and puzzle fans. Well worth the lousy two bucks. Get it!
Power Hog Quirky & fun. But, a bit difficult to control as tasks conflict w/ navigation & moving objects/enemies. For some reason, game always runs in background, draining battery.
Weird Strange and beautiful but whats it all about? Takes some getting used to. SD sorted I'll reinstall now. Prefer the old structure to the game.
Exit Button? How do I close the app? I mean seriously code an exit button !!!
Cute Its fun for anyone unless you hate cats
Best creative casual game on the market! This game represents what casual gaming should be about: Engaging. Unique concept. Delightful graphics, animations, and soundtrack. And jump-in-and-out gameplay to take up those few extra minutes waiting or to stay occupied during a longer period. I'd take this game over angry birds any day. Although I'm only a few levels in, the task-oriented challenges seem appropriate in increasing difficulty. I hope there will be a few puzzle challenges too, but either way, I am very pleased with finding this game!
* Major gameplay overhaul (free) as we prepare for our next game.
* All hats grant special abilities- immunity, camera zoom, speed, stickiness, disguise, etc.
* Hazards inflict conditions (disease, pain, blindness, shivers, bloat, wobble)
* Streamlined gameplay and UI navigation.
* Substantially smaller install size.
* Installs to SD
* Enhanced graphics and effects.
* Simplified sandbox (map editor)
* Minor bug fixes.