How much time do you spend searching your apps on your device? A lot for sure!
Now, Quad, the app drawer solves your problem.
Quad Drawer is the quickest way to launch apps. It’s a simple app drawer: using the predictive keyboard, just type a few letters of the app you’re looking for and Quad will bring it to you.
You want to go quicker? You don’t want to return to your homescreen to launch your app drawer? We solved that! Go to your settings, and activate “Floating window”. Now, you can access Quad Drawer from any app by touching the floating icon.
“Ok! That’s good but it’s not enough” you may think. We thought too, so we added more features.
Because all Android users are not launching apps the same way, many options are available in this app drawer:
- Select how you want to sort your apps (alphabetically, by most used, by last used, by install date)
- Select how your apps are displayed (grid or list)
- Select the keyboard you want (default or predictive)
Quad Drawer provides a light and a dark theme. Choose the one that suits you the best according to your system and your personal tastes.
With Quad Drawer, you will never lose time searching apps, and you’ll save a lot of room on your homescreen so you can add more Beautiful Widgets ;-)
The premium version includes creation of shortcuts to your homescreen on all groups, custom folders you have created, plus the quick launcher which is a floating knob where you can assign your gestures and its actions.
- Auto app organization
- Group all game categories into one
- Create category shortcuts to homescreen (premium)
- Hide unwanted system apps or any other apps
- Choose from 3 types of drawer layout
- Full theme customization
- Quick Launch gesture base launcher (premium)
- Advance Shortcuts for grouping, subcategory, custom application list and filtered package
- Create custom category through advance shortcuts and move or copy apps
- Available in 6 languages (Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Korean, German and English)
If you found bugs or have any suggestions you can send it at email@example.com
- We send your app list to our server to figure out what category it's in.
- When you move your apps we send the category and application as auto suggested app category feature to make auto categorization smarter base on your decisions.
- We never store your personal application list on our server.
If you have any suggestions or requests, I be more than happy to hear from you by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-separate timers for examination and typing
-audio feedback based on the real exam
-more updates coming soon
internet_state and internet_access: advertisements