How much time do you spend searching your apps on your device? A lot for sure!
Now, Quad, the app drawer solves your problem.
Quad Drawer is the quickest way to launch apps. It’s a simple app drawer: using the predictive keyboard, just type a few letters of the app you’re looking for and Quad will bring it to you.
You want to go quicker? You don’t want to return to your homescreen to launch your app drawer? We solved that! Go to your settings, and activate “Floating window”. Now, you can access Quad Drawer from any app by touching the floating icon.
“Ok! That’s good but it’s not enough” you may think. We thought too, so we added more features.
Because all Android users are not launching apps the same way, many options are available in this app drawer:
- Select how you want to sort your apps (alphabetically, by most used, by last used, by install date)
- Select how your apps are displayed (grid or list)
- Select the keyboard you want (default or predictive)
Quad Drawer provides a light and a dark theme. Choose the one that suits you the best according to your system and your personal tastes.
With Quad Drawer, you will never lose time searching apps, and you’ll save a lot of room on your homescreen so you can add more Beautiful Widgets ;-)
You can't seem to find an app when in a hurry.
Where is is that calculator when you need it?
You just installed an app from the market and can't find the icon for it.
This app will solve these problems.
It provides quick access to your apps.
No longer have to search screen after screen to find the app you are looking for.
Easily switch between frequently used apps, favorite apps,recently used apps.
Additional features allow you to have visibility into
This is a partial list of features:
- Quick launch tabs that sorts apps by most frequently used, last used, and last installed.
- Icon on notification bar with battery level indicator. This icon can be used to activate the app.
- Battery Usage Report to see how which apps consume the most battery
- Memory Usage Report to find out how much memory each app consumes
- Running Services Report to see what are running in background on your device
- Data Usage Report to see what how much data sent and received by apps on your device.
- Easy access to uninstall feature to remove unwanted apps.
- Etc ...
More from developer
If you have any suggestions or requests, I be more than happy to hear from you by email: email@example.com
-separate timers for examination and typing
-audio feedback based on the real exam
-more updates coming soon
internet_state and internet_access: advertisements