It is an app that can be easily install and uninstall.
After installation, [App_Manager] folder is created on the SD card.
Can manage files wirelessly when you install FTP Explorer.
Start quickly from the status bar in combination with "Setting Box Free Ver".
* Backup to SD card for Apps.
* Install from SD card.
* Uninstall apps easily.
* Backup in bulk.
* Backup to apps updated only.
* Search apps in Google Play.
* Search order, by install date, by size, by name.
NOTE:Copy-protected apps can not be backed up.
You need to install Xposed Framework to use this app. (Don't know what is xpose then search on google)
how to setup Xposed Framework?
Read here XDA thread :-
1) You can Swap Intrenal Memory with External memory (Means now you can receive files direct to your SDcard from bluetooth, also you can download files direct to SDcard )
2.) Get full Access Permission to SDcard on Android Kitkat rom.
For more info read XDA thread here :- http://xdablogs.com/android/swap-internal-external-asus-zenfone/
Support JellyBean (Android4.2+) Now!!!
"Gemini Installer & Clear" is a tool to help user to manager APK files in SD card (scanning APK file in SD card, installing APK file, deleting backup file, and etc), clear cache (app cache, clipboard, browser history/cookie, search result of Android Market/Gmail, call log, and etc).
It is the init release and more functions will come! If you have any suggestion or find any bug, please contact us (email@example.com).
1. APK file risk indication (e.g. show which app can call outgoing, or can send out SMS, or can use Camera, or can access your contact/Gmail/SIM card/bookmark, or can find your location (GPS), etc);
2. Displaying backup apps (including app information and APK files);
3. Scan SD card to find all APK files;
4. Install/batch install apks, and there is a fast way to batch move for rooted user;
5. Delete/batch delete backup files;
6. Move/merge APK files to backup folder;
7. Run installed app;
8. View app on market;
11. Sort apps by multi ways (by "name", "RAM size", "file size", "package name", "installed time");
12. Filter apps by multi ways ("Can call outgoing", "can send/receive SMS", "can access camera", "can access contact/Gmail/SIM card/bookmark", "can access Location", "can autorun", and etc);
It also provides you to extract any application APK or shear , open , uninstall and detail of any application when on click the application.
When press on menu they display 2 menu option, Sort and APK.
Sort option use for sorting list of application by name and by size of applications.
APK option uses for show the list of extracted application APK files.
when click on listed APK extractor gives you to install that application and if long click on listed APK then shear APK(s) and if we want to delete APK then delete any of listed application APK(s) .
Manage and share APK files installed on your device.
* Send APK files via Bluetooth / email etc.
* Uninstall the APP from your phone. (Uninstalling System apps are not supported)
* Lightweight app
* It is a free APK extractor, installer and uninstaller.
* Show all APK file on list, view from SD card.
When you want to write the music file etc.
(1)It writes it in an internal memory.
(2)It moves to external SD with the tool.
is needed. This was automated.
Please do the file copy from PC with the screen seen while the application program is starting.
This application program is observed the registered directory, and moves to external SD.
At that time, the movement notification is done. (Only Audio)
Confirming the operation is only Vista.
#It is thought that it is influenced by operation of the MTP driver on the PC side, and use it, please after it verifies it well.
It include 6 sections:
1. App Manager - You can manage everything about your apps from here. Open app details, backup, view the app on the play store, uninstall them or clear cache to free temporary space occupied by apps.
2. Move Apps (App 2 SD) - If your phone supports moving apps to the SD card, you can jump here and select one or more apps to move to get more free phone storage.
3. Backup Apps - Save APK files of your apps for quick installation later on. You can use the backup APK to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
4. Disable Apps - So, you have a lot of bloatware, carrier installed apps on your smartphone - just head here and disable them to stop running in the background and consuming system resources. Even if they cannot be uninstalled, you don't have to look at them.
5. Uninstaller - This is simple, just select one or more apps you don't want anymore and remove them from your phone.
6. Apps By Usage - This is another great addition to the App Manager, you can see a list of apps based on their usage of Data, Storage or Battery. Therefore, identify which app is using all your mobile data, eating up that internal storage or making you charge your phone twice a day.
* Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
* Auto notification for clearing cache, apps backup and movable apps.
* Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 1 MB, > 5 MB, > 10 MB etc.