The calendar contains the National Holidays, state, municipal holidays and observations for 2018.
You may also add your own daily, weekly, monthly or annual events. You can use it to track your own diary of events such as planning your vacation, sports events or your friends and families' birthdays. The events are tagged with colorful icons for easy reference. It is simple to create the events. You may create events within a short duration as well, by specifying the start and end dates of the event.
There is option to set the start of the week to either Monday or Sunday.
It is possible to show only relevant events, such as National Holiday, Optional Holiday, Observances, Daylight Saving Time. It is also possible to set notifications of events.
Show more on calendar:
1. Week of year
2. Zodiac Sign
3. Buddhist Calendar
4. Chinese Calendar
5. Coptic Calendar
6. Ethiopic Calendar
7. Hebrew Calendar
8. Indian Calendar
9. Islamic Calendar
10. Japanese Calendar
11. Taiwanese Calendar
12. Vietnamese Calendar
In app icons courtesy of Icons8 (https://icons8.com/).
- Automatic backup and restore of user events.
Please "Allow Brazil Calendar to access photos, media and files on your device" to enable the backup and restore.
The backup file is stored in your mobile phone. We do not store the file in any servers.
To manually backup and restore to another new mobile phone:
- if it is Android 4.4 (KITKAT) and below, copy the backup file from /storage/emulated/0/Documents/com.deventz.calendar.brasil.g01 to the same location in the new phone.
- if it is above Android 4.4 (KITKAT), copy the file from /Documents/com.deventz.calendar.brasil.g01 to the /Documents folder of the new phone.
You may then download and install the Brazil calendar app from Google Play Store. It will automatically restore the events from the backup file.
- Added the option to delete a single user event, or a series of user events. This applies only to new events added using version 1.36.58 and above.
- Added season events, as well as state and municipal holidays. You may enable or disable them in "Filter Events".
- Added moon phase. Enable this feature from "Settings".