The calendar contains the National Holidays, state, municipal holidays and observations for 2018 and 2019.
You may also add your own daily, weekly, monthly or annual events. You can use it to track your own diary of events such as planning your vacation, sports events or your friends and families' birthdays. The events are tagged with colorful icons for easy reference. It is simple to create the events. You may create events within a short duration as well, by specifying the start and end dates of the event.
You may set the Brazil Calendar as widget.
There is option to set the start of the week to either Monday or Sunday.
It is possible to show only relevant events, such as National Holiday, Optional Holiday, Observances, Daylight Saving Time. It is also possible to set notifications of events.
Show more on calendar:
1. Week of year
2. Zodiac Sign
3. Moon Phase
4. Buddhist Calendar
5. Chinese Calendar
6. Coptic Calendar
7. Ethiopic Calendar
8. Hebrew Calendar
9. Indian Calendar
10. Islamic Calendar
11. Japanese Calendar
12. Taiwanese Calendar
13. Vietnamese Calendar
In app icons courtesy of Icons8 (https://icons8.com/).
- Backup and restore of user events. Go to "Maintenance"
Please "Allow Brazil Calendar to access photos, media and files on your device" to enable the backup and restore.
The backup file is stored in your mobile phone. We do not store the file in any servers.
- Added the option to delete a single user event, or a series of user events. This applies only to new events added using version 1.36.58 and above.
- Added the possibility to create new repeated events using a user defined interval. Select Interval = "Others" and specify the number of days as interval.
- Added season events, as well as state and municipal holidays. You may enable or disable them in "Filter Events".
- Added moon phase. Enable this feature from "Settings".