● Full-screen, color charting with multiple timeframes and chart types
● Streaming buy/sell quotes with fractional pips
● Quoteboard with daily high, low, open, close, net change and percentage change
● Various order types: market, stop, limit, OCO and parent & contingent
● List of filled orders per login session
● Alarms to let you know when the market hits your price
● Market analysis with up to 19 different technical indicators
● Real-time news articles
* Available products may be restricted due to residency. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Placing contingent orders may not necessarily limit your losses.
모바일 기기를 이용하여 신한카드의 각종 조회/결제 및 카드/서비스 신청 등이 가능한 앱(App) 입니다.
신한카드 홈페이지에서 이용하실 수 있는 대부분의 서비스를 ‘Smart 신한’을 통하여 언제 어디서나 이용하실 수 있습니다.
[ 주요 특징 ]
▶ ‘Metro UI’ 를 통하여, 자주 사용하는 메뉴를 편리하게!
명확한 정보 전달에 효과적인 Metro UI 형식으로 메인 화면을 구현하고, 고객님들께서 가장 많이 이용하시는 메뉴를 배치하여 쉽고 빠르게 원하는 내용을 확인하실 수 있습니다.
▶ 홈페이지 수준의 다양한 서비스!
건별 선결제, 포인트전환, 대출결과조회 등 기존 홈페이지 및 ARS에서만 가능했던 서비스를 스마트 신한에서도 이용할 수 있습니다.
▶ 원하는 정보는 빠르게 검색하고, 새로운 이벤트와 혜택은 놓치지 않는다!
음성검색 기능을 포함한 Smart한 검색을 통하여 원하는 정보를 빠르게 검색하고, 새로운 이벤트와 혜택이 있을 경우 뱃지를 노출하여 유용한 정보를 놓치지 않고 확인하실 수 있습니다.
※ 음성인식 기능은 일부 단말에서 지원하지 않을 수 있습니다
▶ 사용자 중심의 화면 표시와 편리한 사용성
원하는 정보를 명확하게 확인할 수 있는 화면 구성, 직관적인 조작 등 신한금융그룹만의 노하우가 담긴 편리한 사용성을 느껴보세요.
[ 주요 메뉴 안내 ]
ㅇ 납부 / 편의서비스 신청
[ 이용안내 ]
1) Smart 신한의 공인인증서 가져오기는 반드시 신한카드 홈페이지 (www.shinhancard.com)에서 진행해 주시기 바랍니다. (신한카드 홈페이지 메인->모바일->모바일 공인인증서)
2) 비밀번호 입력시, 대소문자를 정확하게 구분하여 입력해주시기 바랍니다.
3) 태블릿 PC를 이용하시는 고객님께서는 ‘Smart 신한 태블릿(안드로이드)’, ‘Smart 신한 iPad(아이패드)’를 이용해주시기 바랍니다.
※ 향후에도 지속적인 업데이트를 통해 다양하고 편리한 서비스를 제공할 예정입니다. 항상 저희 신한카드를 이용해 주시는 고객님께 진심으로 감사 드립니다.
※ OS 버전 확인 방법
스마트폰의 ‘환경설정 > 디바이스 정보’ 메뉴에서 확인 가능합니다.
4) 태블릿PC를 이용하시는 고객님들께서는 태블릿PC 전용 앱인 ‘Smart 신한 Tab’ 앱을 이용해 주시기 바랍니다. (구글 Play 스토어에서 Smart 신한 Tab으로 검색)
5) 고객님의 안전한 서비스 이용을 위해 루팅(Rooting)이력이 있는 기기 및 구글 미인증 기기 에서는 이용이 불가 하며, 고객님의 기기변경시 구글계정 및 기타 백업 프로그램을 통한 자동 복구설치가 불가능하오니 구글Play에서 앱을 재 다운로드 및 설치 해주시길 바랍니다.
6) 일부 해상도 단말에서는 화면 이미지 일부가 최적화 되지 않을 수도 있으므로 이용에 참고 하시기 바랍니다.
Click on the Install button above now!
“You choose what ... we say when”
New update for Free Version!!! Now you have the possibility to buy a single index at a fantastic price!!!
It also contains an index that will always be visible with a delay of 15 days, to allow you to test the functionality of our signals.
If you are interested in all the indexes do not hesitate to purchase the Pro version, already present in the store at a reduced price!
ETF Signals, is an innovative method of managing their investments with a simple application.
Through the simplicity of the graphical interface we want to convey the importance of a nonpareil daily service.
Provides standardized signals, Long/Flat (input/output) on indexes subdivided into geographical areas and commodities.
The signals are generated by a complex mathematical system (Trading System), built on the experience and continuous study of the financial markets.
This system was designed not only to identify the trends, but to be efficient even in difficult lateral phases of markets.
The goal of our system is to provide a surprising result, through clear and precise trading signals, of entry and exit on indexes listed with a low trading operation.
LONG = Market Entry (Purchase of the financial product)
FLAT = Market Exit (Sale, closed position and exit from the financial product)
The geographical areas and their corresponding indexes and commodities, followed and analyzed within this App are:
North America (USA 500 Index , USA tech 100 Index)
South America (Latin America, Brazil) Europe (Europe 50 Index, Germany, UK 100 Index, Italy)
Asia and emerging markets (Emerging Markets, Japan, China, India, Malaysia)
Commodities (Gold, Crude Oil, Palladium, Natural Gas.)
One of the best ways to use our signals is the use of financial instruments that replicate indexes of our application, such as ETF (Exchange Trade Fund) or CFD (Contract For Difference)
Application operating signals are updated within 24:00 pm of each day of the opening financial markets.
The performance value is denominated in Euro.
Plus500 offers the easiest way to trade CFDs online, with an intuitive and elegant user interface.
* Trade Stocks, Indices, Forex, ETFs , Gold, Oil and Silver. Anytime, anywhere.
* Trade CFDs on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
* Buy and Sell CFDs online, such as stocks, NASDAQ shares, NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more stock exchanges.
* Get access to real-time market quotes from popular stocks, indexes, forex pairs, to commodities such as oil and gold.
* Practice trading with a free unlimited demo account. When you're ready, you can also trade for money.
* Open and close positions, set limits to protect your investment.
* View your balance, equity and margin.
* Realtime charting
* Multi language support
* Leverage - up to 1:200
* Real-time live streaming quotes
* Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or wire transfer
* Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
The platform features a modern and clean user interface which makes it easy to use by traders of all skill levels. Even though it is designed for use on mobile devices, DT Mobile features a rich functionality, which is characteristic of desktop trading platforms.
Clients can login using their existing accounts, or register for a new account.
- Intuitive and flexible trading interface
- Fast quotes and accurate charts, plus real-time market data
- Multiple order types (market, limit, stop, OCO)
- Trade 80 FX pairs, precious metals (Gold, Silver), plus share, index, and commodity CFDs
Forex and CFD trading has never been this easy! Start now.
The Barclays CFD and Financial Spread Trading Trading App is an essential tool for managing your trading account, while providing full, secure access to trade global markets wherever, whenever.
The Barclays App for CFDs and Financial Spread Trading allows you to:
• Trade on the move
• Check the latest prices and market movements instantly
• Trade, place and amend orders
• Research prices through real-time charts in the palm of your hand
• View and amend multiple Watch Lists
• Review trade and order history
• Be confident that all your information and transactions are secure
For more information, please visit www.barclaysstockbrokers.co.uk About CFD Trading
A Contract for Difference (CFD) is an agreement between two parties to exchange the difference between the opening and closing price of a contract.
With a Barclays Stockbrokers CFD account, you can:
- Go long or short on a market
- Hedge your portfolio by selling
- Trade across thousands of global markets
- Trade on only a small initial deposit
- Offset losses against your Capital Gains Tax*
- Pay no Stamp Duty on your profits**
* Any profits or losses made through your CFD trading account may be offset against those from your other investments. For more information, we recommend you seek independent investment advice.
**CFD trading is exempt from UK stamp duty. However, tax laws are subject to change and depend on individual circumstances.
About Financial Spread Trading
Financial Spread Trading is a tax-efficient* alternative to other forms of trading the financial markets such as share dealing. Financial Spread Trading enables you to speculate on rising as well as falling markets, meaning that you could benefit irrespective of whether market prices are moving up or down. As a leveraged product, you can take a position on the markets with just a small initial deposit – which is usually 1% to 10% of your total trade value, allowing you to maximize your exposure in your given market for a small percentage.
Apply now, trade now
Apply for a Financial Spread Trading or CFD account at www.barclaystradinghub.co.uk.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and you may lose significantly more than your initial investment. As such, CFD and Financial Spread Trading are not suitable for all types of investor. If you are uncertain, you should seek independent financial advice.
Barclays CFDs and Financial Spread Trading are trading names of City Index Limited (CI) whose registered office is Park House, Finsbury Circus, London EC2M 7EB. For the purposes of CFD and spread trading any contract is between you and CI and all dealing, administration and settlement is carried out by them. Barclays Stockbrokers is not responsible for any of the functions they perform.
For more technical information please visit our website at www.barclaystradinghub.co.uk.
The application is highly customizable, and fully synchronized with Trade-24 Web Trader.
With Trade-24 Mobile Trader, both registered traders and guests may:
- Watch live market data, including Forex, Commodities, CFD's, Stocks and Indices
- Browse interactive real-time and historical charts
- Display their account balance and details.
- Browse their closed positions historically.