Our android app offers the following features:
- A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts (as set up in the Myfxbook website)
- A real-time forex calendar with complete event data and notifications.
- An economic calendar widget.
- Economic Calendar alarm with custom ringtone and time interval.
- Real-time streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
- Real-time Forex charts with technical analysis and indicators.
- Real-time forex patterns analysis.
- Real-time forex news.
- Real-time price notifications.
- Real-time community outlook screen with custom notifications.
- Lightning fast user interface.
The app will keep you easily up to date with the forex markets with the help of the following sections:
- Portfolio: the portfolio section will show you your Myfxbook portfolio including a growth chart, quick stats and the current status of the account (trades, orders and history). Don't have a portfolio yet? Then go to our website and register a free account.
- Economic Calendar: be in sync with the markets up to the minute with our live economic calendar covering over 30 different currencies with easily readable data. Each event can be drilled down for an explanation and historic levels.
- Markets: you can view over 60 different currency pairs in truly real time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and more), including the changes in 9 different time-frames in just one glance. Want to be alerted of a specific price? No problem - just set up an alert (unlimited) and get notified in real time. The markets section shows you forex patterns in real-time in each and every timeframe in one simple screen.
- Forex Charts: enabling you to use technical analysis on the go with our high performance charts. Bundled with 5 drawing types (line, speed line, Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc) and 9 indicators (SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, envelopes, ATR and ADI). Instantly share your chart with your fellow traders.
- Forex News: the news section will show you a streaming feed of economic news items streaming in real time from major news providers - you can even view news of specific instruments (for example EUR, USD or Gold).
- Community Outlook: a real-time outlook for different currency pairs as can be seen in the Myfxbook website. Each pair will include the full data such as the amount of open positions, total volume and more. Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (for example if long sentiment is over 50%).
Unlike similar apps, ours is completely free and ad free! We hope you enjoy using it on the go while trading forex.
Some of our reviews:
- "Awesome Must have for any forex trader"
- "5 star Best application to help me monitor the market"
- "Brilliant! Can check my portfolio anywhere, anytime."
Please rate us and provide feedback so we can enhance the Myfxbook app even further - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simple yet powerful and comprehensive currency application, supporting all major global currencies and metals. Track all world currencies, Forex rates at one place.
* Support for 140+ world currencies
* Support for major metals like Gold, Silver etc.
* Feature to compare the base currency with world's leading currencies
* List of favourite currencies with last price and ask-bid details(best sell and best buy prices).
* Universal Currency converter tool in separate tab
* Currency pair details with daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and many more chart options
* Full screen chart options
* News related to each currency pair
* Support for Inverse/Reverse selection.
* Facility to add, remove and refresh currencies
* Ideal for travellers or traders
* Simple navigation
* Application can be moved to external storage like SD card
* Optimized for tablets
To provide feedback, to report issue or for a feature request please email at email@example.com
How to use?
The list of the signals in Signal FX - Forex Signals contains most of the details of the signal except the long description and the chart. You can check the time, the signal, the currency, the time-frame, the price, the Stop Loss and Take Profit levels if it is exists. If you click on the signal you can see the details.
Trading foreign exchange - Forex - on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial adviser if you have any doubts.
How the forex signals work?
We monitor the Forex market so you don't have to do that. You will receive forex signals in real-time to your email/mobile phone or to your MT4. Forex signals include Entry, Stop & Take Profit prices. We notify you only when it's time to trade.
If you are too busy to trade, receive automated signals directly to your MT4 account.
Our service design to individual or companies that look for forex signals service or account management.
All our forex signals monitors by professional traders 24/5
What is Forex Signal?
Forex signal is a suggestion for entering a trade on a currency pair, usually at a specific price and time. The signal is generated either by our system and supplied to our subscriber of the forex signal service. Due to the timely nature of signals, they are usually communicated via email, Mobile phone or to your MT4 account.
Our forex signals system works on any platform with any broker.
Access to our forex signals app to improve your trading. People say this app is "extraordinary" and "magical", well, We hope you're one of them too!
We will send you live forex signals. All our result are verify in our real forex account. Try our forex signals for free.
Forex signals service:
● Full-screen, color charting with multiple timeframes and chart types
● Streaming buy/sell quotes with fractional pips
● Quoteboard with daily high, low, open, close, net change and percentage change
● Various order types: market, stop, limit, OCO and parent & contingent
● List of filled orders per login session
● Alarms to let you know when the market hits your price
● Market analysis with up to 19 different technical indicators
● Real-time news articles
* Available products may be restricted due to residency. Spot Gold and Silver contracts are not subject to regulation under the U.S. Commodity Exchange Act. Placing contingent orders may not necessarily limit your losses.
Forex Hours provides a quick overview of the status and local time of major forex markets in the world. At those overlapping trading hours it is likely you will find the highest volume of trades and therefore more chances to win in the foreign currency exchange market. The status and local time are updated in real-time thus no refresh is required.
In addition, you can also choose to receive notifications/alerts when your favourite market open and closed.
Join our facebook fan page.
For technical support / enquiries, please email our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This application assumes local trading hours of 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM in each Forex market from Monday to Friday excluding holidays as most participants trade between these times in their local time zone.
BabyPips.com is a free, funny, and easy-to-understand guide for teaching beginners how to trade the Forex foreign currency market. Begin your journey by reading the School of Pipsology and taking Forex quizzes. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. We also offer regularly updated Forex articles (written by various industry experts on different topics), our Forexpedia that includes Forex terms and definitions, the coolest Economic Calendar on the planet and several broker resources for when you're ready to open a Forex trading account. Did we mention this is ALL completely FREE and completely cool?
- Forex event reminders (notification alerts)
- Calendar with overview of weekly forex news events
- Details on upcoming and historical news
- Filter events based on currency and market impact
An app to support forex traders to get a quick overview of the most important economic news.
IF YOUR DEVICE SOMEHOW WON'T SUPPORT FOREX FACTORY WIDGET, THEN YOU CAN REQUEST A REFUND DIRECTLY FROM GOOGLE PLAY WITHIN 2 HOURS (https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/134336?hl=en-GB)
Forex Factory Widget displays daily forex events in a widget, allow user to see the calendar on home screen or lock screen.
All displayed events are from www.forexfactory.com.
+ As the current version, user can only see future events for current day. The feature to display weekly event will be add in near future.
+ Due to the limitation of widget, "actual", "forecast" and "previous" data won't show on the widget. I will try my best to find a solution for this problem.
+ Also due to the limitation of widget, this app has no ads. To compensate, Forex Factory Widget will cost you a price about $0.99. The price is subjected to change as new features are added, so the sooner you buy the cheaper.
+ If you have any recommendation please let me know. As I also use the widget for my trade, I'm gladly to improve it as much as I can.
**Forex Factory Widget can link to Forex Factory Calendar developed by Simple Droid Tools. This way user can quickly access other features a widget can not support. The choice to link or install the 3rd party app is up to the user.
However, as of 12 Oct 2014, "Forex Factory Calendar by Simple Droid Tools" have been removed from Google Play. User can still install it from other store but it's not recommended.
**HOW TO ADD FOREX FACTORY WIDGET TO LOCK SCREEN:
+ For android 4.2 & 4.3: from the lock screen, swipe from the left top edge of your phone screen to your right (basically, perform a full left to right swipe on the top of your screen). You will see a big "+" icon, tab it to add Forex Factory Widget.
+ For android 4.4: go to your phone Setting -> Security and then Enable Widgets option. Then perform the step above.
Official guide from google: https://support.google.com/playedition/answer/2781801?hl=en
Because I don't have enough resource, I can't test this app in every devices. I'm sorry for any trouble caused.
Disclaimer: Forex Factory Widget is the unofficial application to read the news from www.forexfactory.com. This app does not mead to replace any official app from the website. The developer of this application are not associated with Forex Factory Inc or it's website: www.forexfactory.com. The developer bears no responsibility for any issues arise from its service.
For legal information from www.forexfactory.com, please visit its website.
All others application that can be linked from Forex Factory Widget are belong to other developers. The developer of Forex Factory Widget gain no benefit nor bearing any responsibility from those applications.
The iFOREX trading app gives users the ability to access the most accurate forex analysis and forex signals including an fx converter, forex rates, forex charts, and an economic calendar as well as other comprehensive market information in over 20 languages. This allows investors to track market movements in order to find beneficial trading opportunities for forex, CFD and index trading as well as binary options. Users can easily open trades, monitor open positions and close trades instantly, all from their mobile phone.
Trading instruments on offer include highly sought after indices such as Nasdaq and S&P 500, popular currency pairs such as EUR/USD, and commodities such as Oil and Gas, as well as many other popular instruments. The trading app allows investors to take advantage of iFOREX’s many trading tools, include the stop loss feature, negative balance protection, advanced market orders, tight spreads and full margin usage.
- Access over 80 currency pairs, commodities and indices to trade.
- Leverage of up to 400:1 on multiple markets
- Over 20 languages to choose from
- Full access to professional trading tools
- Constant access to your open positions
- Open and close trades with ease
- Complete access to your account history, balance and wallet
- View balance sheets, equity and margins
- Customizable layout for the optimal mobile forex trading experience
iFOREX was founded by a group of bankers and Forex dealers and is now one of the largest and most respected firms in the industry. iFOREX earned its reputation through a strong focus on high quality customer service, state-of-the art technology and a diverse portfolio of tradable products.
iFOREX prides itself in offering its clients superior trading conditions. These include the use of tight pip-spreads and real-time market prices which are provided directly via the interbank arena. iFOREX also offers full margin usage, negative balance protection and many other trading tools and indicators.
From this App, you can make the main trading functionality at your finger tips anytime, anywhere, using your Android Device.
+ History Tab.
+ Universal App to work on Tablets to show more data.
+ Autofill correct price or amount on field.
+ Enhanced num pad by adding (Up and Down) buttons.
+ About screen, interactive information.
+ Built functionality for landscape trade screen, when landscape, it will show more fields.
+ Applied search and index on all App's lists.
+ You can show the condition ( "less than" or "larger than" than market price) for the Price, SL, and TP fields.
+ And much more. You can find the full list of what's new in this version by visiting this link:
★★★ 3x2 cells minimum (3 horizontal - 2 vertical) required by this widget ★★★
You can choose the following timeframes for your charts:
- 5 minutes charts
- Hourly charts
- Daily charts
- Weekly charts
... pick the pairs you like (double click on the widget to enter your own settings):
EUR / USD
USD / JPY
GBP / USD
USD / CAD
USD / CHF
AUD / USD
NZD / USD
EUR / GBP
GBP / JPY
You can also review the following relative performance charts:
YTD Relative performance
1 day Relative performance
1 week Relative performance
1 month Relative performance
1 quarter Relative performance
1 half year Relative performance
1 year Relative performance
★★★ CLICK on the widget => update and go to the next chart ★★★
★★★ DOUBLE CLICK => enter the widget settings ★★★
★★★ The widget does not update itself automatically for the moment (to save your battery life), I may add this option in a future version. You need to click on the widget to update the charts ★★★
You can resize the widget to your taste if you have Android 4.0 and above.
You can add more than one widget on the same or different homescreens. Enjoy!
I hope that you’ll enjoy this little widget and that it will save you time going through your favorite forex pairs...
Please get back to me with some feedback,
Charts are coming from FINVIZ - Thank you so much Alex.
Copyright © 2010 FINVIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.
★★★ It is still under development, so please rate it accordingly ★★★
Define target price. Price prevision.
Price prevision available for EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDDKK, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, AUDPLN, AUDSGD, CADCHF, CADJPY, CHFJPY, CHFSGD, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURRUB, EURCHF, EURDKK, EURGBP, EURHKD, EURHUF, EURJPY, EURLVL, EURNOK, EURNZD, EURPLN, EURSEK, EURSGD, EURTRY, EURZAR, GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPDKK, GBPJPY, GBPNOK, GBPNZD, GBPSEK, GBPSGD, GBPZAR, NZDCAD, NZDCHF, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDCNY, USDDKK, USDHKD, USDHRK, USDHUF, USDINR, USDKRW, USDLTL, USDLVL, USDMXN, USDNOK, USDPLN, USDSEK, USDSGD, USDTRY, USDRUB, USDSAR, USDZAR.