DevExpress Mobile UI for Xamarin.Forms : Deliver high-impact and elegant user experiences with our Xamarin.Forms Data Grid, Scheduler, Chart, Pie Chart, Tab View, and Drawer View controls. To ensure the best possible performance, all our Xamarin.Forms controls were built using native iOS / Android elements. The suite includes two predefined themes so you can quickly switch between dark and light display modes. Built in appearance customization options allow you to modify the look of individual controls with ease.
Xamarin.Forms Data Grid – Features include:
- Fast cascade data updates
- Optimized data loading, including very large datasets
- Automatic row height
- Automatic column generation based on data fields
- Data editing support
- Multiple built-in column types (text, numeric, date, image, and Boolean)
- Template column allows you to create custom cell viewer/editor
- Fixed (frozen) columns
- Sort data against multiple columns
- Group and filter data (in code)
- Enable totals and group summaries (in code)
- Pull-to-Refresh and Load More capabilities
- Swipe actions
- Row drag and drop. New properties and events allow you to enable and control drag-and-drop operations.
- Customizable Row Layouts. You can set up complex row layouts where data cells, column headers and data summaries can have different height and can be arranged one under another.
- A new CustomCellStyle event allows you to customize the appearance of individual data cells.
Xamarin.Forms Scheduler/Calendar – Features include:
- Recurring appointment support
- Day View
- Work Week View
- Week View
- Month View
- Appointment Editor
Xamarin.Forms Charting – Features include:
- Fast chart rendering with hardware GPU acceleration
- Performance tested on large data sources (5-20 millions of points depending on the target device)
- Optimized for real-time data updates
- End-user zooming and scrolling
- Series and point selection
- Exploded points support for Pie and Doughnut charts
- Customizable appearance for all chart elements
- Customizable Axes, Legends and Series Point Labels
- Hassle-free data initialization for all frequently-used types, including DateTime, Numeric, Qualitative and Financial (Open, Close, High, Low)
- Range Area and Range Bar series types.
- Capability to anchor an axis to a specific point within the chart diagram or to a specific value on the perpendicular axis.
- Logarithmic scale for numeric axis.
Xamarin.Forms Tab View and Drawer View – Features include:
- MVVM-ready: bind tabs to a custom object collection
- Configurable tab headers
- Configurable drawer header and footer
New Data Editors and Controls
- TextEdit – A single-line text editor.
- MultilineEdit – A multi-line text editor.
- PasswordEdit – An editor that allows users to enter passwords securely.
- ComboBoxEdit – An editor with a dropdown list.
- SimpleButton – A button control.
All text editors support animated label display, prompt/placeholder text, help text under the edit box, input error indication, character counter, interactive start/end glyphs, and appearance customization.
Single-line text editor supports input mask and prefix/suffix display.
New Data Form
The DataFormView control allows you to generate edit forms for any data objects. Its capabilities include:
- DevExpress or 3rd-party editor support
- Multiple commit modes (on value change, on editor focus change, on demand)
- Input validation error display
- Layout customization