"Auto Wi-Fi Matic" is an Android app that ACTIVATES AND DEACTIVATES WI-FI OF YOUR DEVICE AUTOMATICALLY depending on your location, helping you to save battery and consumption of data through your operator network.
It detects automatically the location of known Wi-Fi networks (f.i: home, office, etc.), turns on Wi-Fi when you arrive a place where there is Wi-Fi, and turns it off when you leave that place.
After some training , the app should learn all your commonly used Wi-Fi access points, allow your device to use Wi-Fi in the usual places and keep Wi-Fi off where it is not needed.
- How does it work?
*It DOES NOT USE GPS nor Android network location services, as it uses your operator network cell identifiers (cell tower identifiers) as the relative location where you are, and where your Wi-Fi networks are. It is designed to minimize usage of resources and battery.
Wi-Fi Matic detects and learns automatically locations where you are connected to a Wi-Fi, not needing much configuration. It also allows you to manage manually your Wi-Fi when needed not interfering with you or with your device data connections.
- How is it used?
* Run the app and click on "Enable Wi-Fi Matic".
* If you want to connect to a Wi-Fi for the first time, do it as usual in the Android Wireless networks settings menu. If you want to connect to a Wi-Fi you have already connected to before, just turn on Wi-Fi manually and let Android establish connection.
* And that's all: Wi-Fi Matic will learn your Wi-Fi location when you get connected. Whenever you leave that place, Wi-Fi will be automatically turned off and whenever you get back, Wi-Fi will be automatically turned on (#)
# Depending on your mobile carrier network configuration and your access point signal strength, Wi-Fi Matic might need some time to precisely learn all needed cell tower identifiers and work accurately. Check Frequently Asked Questions.
Important: this app is not designed to reveal Wi-Fi passwords, neither to help you to set up your phone to connect to a Wi-Fi for the first time. Please, read carefully the description and if it is not what you are looking for, do not download it.
Talk about upcoming devices, how to get the most out of your current phone, watch tutorials on flashing devices like the Evo 4G to Cricket, and more.
*We are not affiliated with Cricket Wireless or Leap. This app is not about the SPORT of Cricket either.
• FREE access to millions of Wi-Fi hotspots
• Get better quality video and other streaming content
• Automatically connect to the best Wi-Fi network in range
WeFi Pro for Cricket facilitates connecting to the fastest network for your smartphone, either Wi-Fi or 3G cellular, improving your experience for streaming video, downloading apps, and web surfing.
Using the application is easy!
• Just install, open, and go through the tutorial to get started
• Leave it running all the time and connect to as many of the Wi-Fi hotspots as you like; you are in control
• WeFi Pro for Cricket will automatically connect to your previously selected hotspots when speeds are faster than the 3G cellular network
This application has been optimized for Cricket and is free to all Cricket customers.
Tags: Wi-Fi, Cricket, Connectivity, Cellular, Data, Consumption, Manager
* Call the embedded wifi tethering (Wifi Hotspot) settings,
* Call the embedded Bluetooth setting frame.
* Share your Internet to other device via wifi connection.
* App2SD support
*Some countries' wireless carrier will charge for the tether service. But some carriers won't do it. Please ask the call center of your wireless operator if you have this issue.
*You may wait for a while due to download the FAQ web data from the server.
More from developer
When a new message is deposited into your voicemail box, Cricket Visual Voicemail automatically copies it onto your phone and deposits it into your Visual Voicemail Inbox. This allows you to browse and listen to your voice messages in any order and at any time.
Monthly charges may apply based on your rate-plan.