It is not necessary to press power button or home button. Simply flick lightly toward the inside from the outside of the display, you can turn off the display.
There is also a function of the edge of the screen display shiny animation in response to flick operation. You can choose color of animation from eight colors, and you can disabled animation.
Also you can select the areas to detect the flick operation from 6 areas.
Flick would react if accidentally during the operation other apps, you can also adjust the sensitivity.
Please try free trial version to confirm whether this app work correctly on your device first.
※ Trial version has no Internet access permission and ads, so please try it easily.
http://www.imxs.skr.jp/googleplay?id=jp.skr.imxs.flickscreenoff.trial"> Flick Screen Off Trial
- This app has been placed (detection area) a small transparent window to the edge of the screen to flick detects the operation. As a result, while you will not hear in some areas tap operation, because the detection area can be temporarily disabled with a single tap, you might not be able to manipulate other apps are not available.
- If you want to uninstall this app you need to disable the device administrator in advance (you can manipulate on this app).
Permission to be used by this application are as follows.
In order to place the view on the system layer to detect the operation flick
To enable the feature automatically when you start terminal
In order to prevent displaying keyguard after flick in some models. (Added in v1.2.0).
To vibrate a terminal with flick operation. (Added in v1.3.0)
Questions, requests thank you e-mail addressed to developers that are registered in the information.
When used during a call, "End Call" button can be blocked.
[Notes on uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
Setting of your choice (all sides,and back side,and shake) Please use.
If your device is Android2.2 or later, "Force Lock" Please to enabled.
Older versions will take about 5 seconds to Screen-off.
- Device must have orientation sensor.
- If the other apps are running, may not be turned off.
(The app may have disabled turn off.)
- Behavior during a call may vary depending on the device.
Tap the widget to display settings.
If the device is difficult to press the power button, please use.
Please place this widget on the Home screen.
Service version "Screen Off TL" Please try also.
- Please use the strap if you shake the device.
- Please be careful not to crush or drop the device.
- We do not take responsibility about the damage of the device at all.
[Notes on uninstall.]
"Force Lock" should want to disable.
Can not be uninstalled if enabled.
[Screen Off RT] -----------------------
screen off, screen on, turn off, turn on, sleep screen, lock, unlock, tilt, bright, brightness, display off, power saving, energy saving, battery saving, power button, battery saver, easy off, rotation, revolution, roll, portrait, direction, orientation, top, bottom, face down, left, right, back, sideways, tilt, device, enjoy, popular, shake, shaking, End Call, Disable, Guard, Tablet, qHD, optimized, support, phone, busy, call end, cheek, protect, shield
[Screen Off RT] -----------------------
Tip: If you want to unistall Lock Screen, please refer to following steps:
Click "Settings", click "Security", find "Device administrators", and deselect the Lock Screen. Now you can unistall Lock Screen in Application manager.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us;)
**To uninstall the app, please go to the setting page and click the "Remove device administrator" button**
With over 2 million of users and over 30 languages support, Screen Off and Lock is the No.1 screen off application in Google Play Store.
Screen Off and Lock allows you to switch off your devices from:
1. Launcher shortcut
2. Launcher widget 1x1 - 4x4, resizable in Android 4.0+ (Also available in lock screen for Android 4.2+)
4. Floating button over all apps! (Double tap to use it)
5. Search button (if your device has it)
1. Screen off animation (including the most famous Old TV style)
2. Screen lock/unlock sound effect
3. Screen off vibration
For those who cannot see the screen off animation even the app is reinstalled, please follow the procedures below:
Android 4.x: Go to "Setting > Developer options > Transition animation", and then select 1x for this option.
Android 2.x, Make sure you selected the option "All animations" under "Settings > Display > Animation".
If you have screen off problem in Android 4.0.4, please enable the option below.
(Settings > Useful Features > Android 4.0.4 Bug Patch)
※ Android 2.2 (Froyo) and over
Do you want a Quick, Easy, Convenient *Screen On/Off* ?
If pressing the power button is very much to screen on/off, the power button will cause damage.
To screen on/off, don't press the power button any more !
You will experience the various and amazing screen-on/off features !
If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on. Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
In screen unlock mode, you can also use without lock screen whenever screen on.
You can also expand the status bar easily by touching the widget or flipping the phone.
You can see the clock anywhere by shaking the phone. It's more useful for full screen app(game, DMB, camera, video, etc.).
★ It's more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
* Smart Screen Off
* Smart Answer Call
* Smart Switch Anywhere
* Rainbow Clock Widget (NEO)
[ How to Use ]
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
- If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Flip) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone upside down on your desk to turn screen off. and grab the phone up from your desk to turn screen off.
★ Screen-Off(Shake) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just shake the phone to turn screen off. and shake the phone again to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and shake the phone after taking the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
There are so many interesting solution due to how to set as you want.
[ Major Features ]
◆ How to Screen-Off ◆
1. Screen-Off by Widget
2. Screen-Off by Notification
3. Screen-Off by Flip
4. Screen-Off by proximity
5. Screen-Off by Shaking
◆ How to Screen-On ◆
1. Screen-On by Proximity
2. Screen-On by Shaking
◆ Screen Lock/Unlock ◆
In screen unlock mode, you can use phone without lock screen whenever screen on.
◆ Expand StatusBar ◆
1. Expand statusBar by Widget
2. Expand statusBar by Flip
◆ Show Clock ◆
1. Digital Clock by Shaking
2. Analog Clock by Shaking
◆ FlashLight ◆
1. FlashLight On/Off by Widget
2. FlashLight On/Off by Shaking
◆ System Overlay ◆
1. Battery ProgressBar
2. Screen-Off Overlay Icon
◆ Useful Features ◆
1. Change Widget Color
2. Show StatusBar Icon
3. Enable Proximity in Landscape
4. Screen-Off Alert
5. Screen-On Alert
6. Shaking Alert
◆ Sensor Sensitivity ◆
1. Sensor Latency Time (Flip & Proximity)
2. Proximity Sensitivity
3. Shaking Sensitivity
[ Caution ]
★ To prevent killing app by system, recommend to set 'Show StatusBar Icon' to 'ON'.
★ To minimize battery drain, the Screen-Off features drive the sensor only when the screen is turned on. But the Screen-On features drain the battery more because the sensor must continues to be driven even after the screen is turned off.
-On Android >= 4.2 Check the Android 4.2 compatibility.
-Download and test LITE version, and make sure it works BEFORE buying this PRO version.
-THE APP DOESN'T LOCK YOUR PHONE (on Android <= 4.1), NO SECURITY! Don't download if you want security on!!!!
(Light sensor combo works great with recent smartphones like Galaxy Nexus; Light sensor combo could not work good with old smartphone, because the built in sensor is of poor quality).
If you use TIMER DELAY + LIGHT SENSOR: Timer delay will start every times the proximity sensor is covered, but it will turn off screen only when is reached the "minimum + sensitivity" of light condition you set in the settings.
- If you use Task Killers or Memory Cleaner, remember to add Smart Screen Off to exceptions!
************* USER GUIDE ***************
************ PRO FEATURES *************
At the moment the PRO version includes these features:
- Start on Boot
- Disable when in LandScape mode
- Vibrate when screen is turned OFF
- Vibrate when screen is turned ON
- Hide Icon
- Hide Notification Messages
- Enable/Disable on shake
- Don't screen on after screen Off
- Configurable light sensor combo
- Configurable Timer Delay
- Display clock when screen is turned ON
- Available in several languages
- Set ring to vibrate mode when proximity sensor is covered
- Tell me your suggestion :) !
************ DESCRIPTION *************
Smart Screen Off PRO it's a simple and light app which uses the Proximity Sensor built in your Android smartphone to turn the screen off and on automatically.
************** REASON ****************
I decided to code this app when I bought my Galaxy Nexus: this device doesn't have any physical button on the front screen. Being a quite huge phone, it's quite difficult to press the "turn off" button every time I wanted to turn it off and on. So I needed a way to turn the screen off every time I put it into the pockets and off when removed.
************ HOW IT WORKS *************
The app itself is a toggle button, to switch it on just press the App Icon. Then every time you put the phone into your pockets the screen turns off.
If you put the smartphone upside down on the table, the screen turns automatically off.
NOTE: It doesn't lock the screen (just like in a call)
************ REQUIREMENTS *************
In order to use Smart Screen Off, you need to have a phone with Proximity Sensor and Light Sensor (nowadays every smartphone incorporate both).
Email me for any Improvement. Contact me if you have any problems and I will try to solve it as soon as possible!
• Support for tablets with Light Sensor only (Make sure you set sensor sensitivity to low).
• Tasker integration with quick service start/stop toggle
• Schedule start/stop of service (Save battery power during night)
• Pocket/Flip or Smart Cover Mode: Turns screen OFF when sensor covered and ON when uncovered. (Feature requested by Galaxy Note users)
• Turn Screen On/Off with following gestures:
1) Swipe Once,
2) Swipe Twice,
3) Swipe and Hold,
4) Hold and Swipe and
5) Cover and Hold
• Ignore Apps list: Add the apps/games where you want to disable the service
• Widget: to start and stop the service
• ScreenOff shortcut: to turn off the screen by launching the app.
• Sensor Configuration : Based on your device select the sensor of your choice, or the one that's available and configure their values, as they are different for different devices.
• Enable screen on/off during calls only
• Disable call handling completely
• Battery Saving options:
1) Option to De-Activate sensors after timeout
2) Option to De-Activate sensors if power button is pressed or phone goes idle
• Override power button and screen-on by other apps (Phone is in pocket and you get a call or you accidentally press the power button, screen will remain off)
• Prevent accidental screen on
• Disable accidental lock - in Swipe to Screen Off mode if the sensor is covered for longer than specified duration screen wont turn off
• Vibration on screen On/Off
• App needs SDCard read/write permissions for debug logging support
• If app does not work with flip cover but works with hand, then try
a) Enable No-Recognize Delay and add about 4-5 seconds of delay
b) or try pasting a white piece of paper on the cover where the sensor is located, that will help the detection.
• If Gestures or any other settings (like lock-screen) are not working, please Clear app data from
Settings -> Application Manager -> Proximity Screen Off Pro -> Clear Data
• If you have problem where screen turns off and on again immediately, try using the option "Alternate Method to screen off".
• Default timeout after screenOn will be system display timeout. can be overridden by "Avoid screen Flickering"
• Removing/Uninstalling the app
- Launch ProximityScreenOff Pro and click Uninstall button
- System Settings , "Locations & Security" or just "Security" , Select Device Administrators and disable the ScreenOff App
• App needs Device Administrator privilege to lock the screen, If you have any questions on permissions used by the app, please send me an email and i will explain you the reason app needs them.
• To enable lock screen - Use option "Locks phone on screenOn" under "All settings"
For Support: Post you questions on
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=9884280# or (Send mail on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Galaxy Note, S2, S3, Tab, Htc OneX, HD2, Desire HD, Google Nexus,
Motorolla Xoom(Light Sensor), DROID Incredible
(Cover, Smart Cover, Screen, Switch, toggle, tap, power, battery, gesture, lock, smartlock, smart screen off, screen off, screen on, power saver, Galaxy Note, wave, tab, tablet, switch, nexus, s3, sgs, screen on, one touch, tasker)
You can turn off the screen with just one touch.
You don't need to find 'power' buttons any more that located on the top or side of your phone.
Enjoy your Android and just touch this app for turning to Sleep Mode.
(This app doesn't require root privileges)
Phenomenon is eliminated at the end of the 1 second wait. Exit the screen directly, so a more obvious way that has enhanced information.
However, the devices need to have administrator privileges, and will be supported in later versions of Froyo.
If you really wish to delete the program to unregister the device manager and then remove it.
(Settings> Location and Security> Select device administrators, select the "ScreenOff" revocation checking).
Simple and fast!
** How to uninstall or delete an application
Settings -> Security -> Device administrators -> Inactive Screen Off -> Uninstall Application.
2. The first only once, ask device permission settings.
3. set this icon, at your HomeScreen.
4. → just touch → Screen Off (Lock Instant)
(default screenLock -> UnLock needed)
[ Keyword ]
Device, widget icon, mad speed toggle now,
simple chic, one click, one touch
Device Light, LED on/off, BackLight, Brightness
What We Want?
[ Widget Factory ] is
Medium that connects the human and computer creativity.
[ ICE ] Interface Cognitive Engineering
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY.
Avoid breaking your power button. Just shake your phone and lock or unlock it.
IT WILL NOT DRAIN YOUR BATTERY. Have I said it already? My main focus when I implemented the app was on not draining the battery, and it won't. Let it run for a day and then check the app's battery consumption. It should be minimal (as opposed to other "Shake to turn the screen on and off" and "Shake to Lock and Unlock" apps on Google Play.
This is the FREE version of the app "Shake Screen On Off". On the PRO version, you can do everything you can do on the FREE version, plus:
1 - no ads are displayed.
2 - the user can choose to start the app automatically after the device is turned on.
3 - the app can be set to unlock the screen automatically when the screen is turned back on.
4 - the app can use the proximity sensor to avoid accidentally turning on the screen when the device is on a pocket, for instance.
5 - The device can be set to vibrate every time the screen is turned on or off.
Due to the fact that the app needs admin privileges to run, if you want to uninstall it you must do it by clicking on the uninstall button inside the app. If you try to uninstall the app using the standard Android App Manager, the uninstall button will be disabled. Just remember that to uninstall the app, you must access the app itself.
Unfortunately, on some devices the app will not be able to turn the screen back on (when the user shakes the phone) after the screen is turned off. It's a hardware limitation of these devices, and there is nothing that can be done on the software side to avoid it. For instance, I've tested the app on the 'LG Nexus 4' and it works flawlessly; on the other hand, on the 'Samsung Galaxy Ace' the accelerometer sensors are turned off the moment the screen goes off. If that is the case on your device, please send me an email (there is a button on the app to do it) explaining what is happening on your specific case. The app will add the model and manufacturer of your device to the body of your email (please do not erase this information) and I will remove your device from the list of available devices on Google Play. Thank you very much for your help!
Prevent phone from sleeping - necessary to wake the phone up after it's screen is turned off.
View network connections and full network access - only necessary on the FREE version, to be able to show ads (non-intrusive ads, only displayed when the user open the main screen of the app).
Icon based on an original design by Timo Arnall, licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License. Acessible (on september 2013) at:
Thank you very much Timo.
shake to lock, shake to unlock, shake to turn screen on, shake to turn screen off, battery economy, save power button, protect power button
Have you ever wished you could Turn Off your cell phone screen from any application?
Now, you can do it with "Turn Off Screen 2", a virtual button above all apps. Is very comfortable, saves battery life and makes easy turn off your screen at any time
With this button you can decide when and how turning off your cell phone screen. Don't worry is very discrete and include options to change the position, color, transparency and size.
With a notification you can turn off your phone, hide or show the button above all applications.
You have a widget to turn off the screen with a click, also see the counter of the number of times in the day.
Besides the news, you have the graphs and statistics of the old version available.
The application is designed to save power, it installed is no battery drain.
★★ Plus version ★★
★ Button above all applications
★ Notification to turn off the screen
★ Daily chart
★ Weekly chart
★ Monthly chart
★ Annual chart
★ 21 icons for the widget
I need your feedback to improve Turn off screen, please use the mail.
keywords: Lock screen turn off screen
★★ UNINSTALL APPLICATION ★★
Click on Turn Off info icon application, after in main screen, click in top-right, on three dot button, and select uninstall.
EZ Screen Off offers [Screen Off] and [Screen Off & Battery Save] functions for utilize it more easily. Without the hardware key, you can turn off the screen more conveniently.
You can also use widgets on home screen.
Thank you for using.
You need to deactivate from device administrators for uninstall this application. Of course, this application provides the ability to easily uninstall and rest assured that there is no problem with.
More from developer
READ THIS FIRST!
You also need to download the xyzComm server which is completely FREE! (Scroll down for download link)
*At the first try you'll get a pop up on you're computer and you have to allow the connection.
- No need to sign up for anything.
- Has search titles for over 6625 shows!
- Add the show episodes which have yet to air to your calendar, and sync with your computer!!
- Has a watched feature!
- Smart caching. Everything is available offline. (after you’ve downloaded it)
- Economical download options for users with a low-cost internet plan. (see settings in the app)
- Blazing fast parsing of shows info.
- Show summary and info from IMDB.com
- Straight to the point interface for looking up info quick.
- Android 4.0+ ICS & JB Ready!
All non-visual data is retrieved from epguides.com so every show you find there will be available in the app.
All visual data is retrieved from thetvdb.com
*All air-times are based on the USA. Shows are often available the next day in Europe.
*Previously known as TV Shows Guide.
Also I’m always open to suggestions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
If you experience any problems please contact me before you leave a bad review and we can work things out :)!