Expense Note for Travel you can check it with a single touch!
Stop trying to calculate how much exchanged currency you have left.
With Expense Note For Travel you can easily check your balance!
You can easily check while traveling how much you spend today and how much exchanged currency you have left right now.
[ Pro Upgrade features ]
- Easily check in your own country's currecy
- Multiple Currency Support
- Customizable Category
- Smart Travel Expense Report
- Export to csv, xls file
Works on both android tablets and mobile smart phones.
Email us at email@example.com for your questions and suggestions!
Possibilities are endless when you create your own templates that match your needs. Export and share or Facebook travel diary, memoirs, photos, video, audio, documents, event management, Google calendar sync. Tag the pictures.
For recreational as well as business travelers so you can free up time to focus on what's important to you. Keep all receipts/pictures together for easier reimbursement filing.College Students or School kids can use it for field, camping or spring break or summer trips! App works perfectly fine on both tablets and phones. Save Money and Time or even use as a GTD tool! App provides efficient, quick and easy information at your fingertips available to you on the go no matter where you are. Must have for trips to Vegas, Orlando etc
- Add, update, delete, search trips, events, expense etc. UNLIMITED number of templates can be added for commonly occurring trip events, notes or expenses or even checklists such as
Camping or Beach checklists to save time and enjoy more! Less Typing and More Tapping!
- You can also share entire travel memoirs or individual notes on Facebook and other social networks or emails as
well as other apps.
- View History.
- Support for photo, audio, video, file or document attachments or scanned images for scenic views, ticket
booking, hotel reservation etc. Just take a quick picture of your document and save it in the app associated with
- All expenses are tracked and are available to export as a file with date and description to file your business
expense report or balance your budget.
- Use dictations.
- Trip Planner - Schedule events or appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. App supports Google calendar sync.
ONE tap to view them all.
- For peace of mind, Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save pretty formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to
your PC or other tablets or other apps.
- Detailed HELP
- Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially
before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
- Lastly, we rely on your appreciation and word of mouth to support the app. So please use the easy ONE TAP
functions to post the APP on social networks such Facebook, Google Plus or Tweeter.
- SALE for limited time
Like us on Facebook at
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
For the most quick trip planning the expenses are divided into categories to be added as fast as possible. You can create several versions of the same trip and compare final estimated values. After planning a trip you can switch from plan mode into spending mode and track actual expenses. You can compare the final trip budget cost with the plan at any moment and access full statistics for each trip expense category.
This trip planner app has options for traveling in group - you can create the list of trip participants and count the debts and log collective expenses.
The app automatically converts expense values into base currency using public rates from open sources (like European Central Bank, etc) which are updated every day (internet connection is required). You can also set your fixed currency rates for each trip budget.
When you travel TripBudget uses GPS to track expense locations. When you enter money amount you can also set discounts and taxes. If you travel with friends you can enter information about expense sharing.
Incoming updates will also provide cloud synchronisation of trip budgets across your devices (including iOS client, which is coming soon).
Supported languages: English, Russian, Español, French, Dutch, Italian (more will come soon)
This trip planning app is one of easy ways to save money.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Current version is BETA - any reports and suggestions are welcome. Trip Budget XDA discussion is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2644669
You can clearly track all of your daily expenses, making it easier to keep within your budget, no matter where your travels might take you.
The app is inspired by my own experience of travelling in countries with high or low denomination currencies, and by the 'Lonely Planet' article "Long-term travel: top tips for a fulfilling trip" - http://www.lonelyplanet.com/north-america/travel-tips-and-articles/77382
Travel Expenses is simple and streamlined - Check the screen-shots and the feature list below to see what this app is and what it isn't!
1) Add a new expense by giving it a name (like "Lunch", "Hotel" or "Brewskis"), adding the cost, the local currency and details of date and time
2) If you've made a mistake or need to adjust something you can easily edit and delete existing expenses
3) For each day you can add a location to keep note of where you've spent what
4) When you get home and start planning for your next trip you can archive the expenses list and create a new one
5) Reload an archived list any time
6) Export, backup and import your data to your SD card
This app will - among many other things - not allow you to:
1) visualise or analyse your spending
2) put expenses into categories
3) attach photographed receipts
4) share your expenses on Google+, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network
5) travel through time
Your data is yours and yours only.
I'd love to hear how Travel Expenses has helped you, and how I could improve it, so please get in touch.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS'' AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Features includes :
✓9 main categories and 60+ default sub categories .
✓Items can be added,edited and deleted easily.
✓Using checklist the items can be selected easily.
✓After completing a trip you can clear the data’s of the previous trip in a single touch.
For any questions and suggestions contact us on
- Display Total Income and Expenses (Billable and non Billable) per Trip
- Edit/Delete Trips, Incomes and Expenses (long click to display menu)
- Select Local and Foreign Currency with automatic Exchange Rate within International trips (Internet Required)
- Take Picture/Atach Pictures for Expenses
- Income-Billable-Expense Report
- Category Report
- Export and send CSV with the images attached (Only Full Version)
- notification of exceeded expenses (Only Full Version)
- Backup and Recovery (Only Full Version)
- Time Based Reports (Only Full Version)
- Graphics Report (Only Full Version - Internet Required)
- Map View(Only Full Version)
Available in Spanish, French and English (more languages in future releases).
For any suggestion or question, contact us by email, we will be happy to respond.
Please note that the currency converter is an external service. When trying to get the exchange rate and the server is down, a message will be displayed notifying that the exchange rate should be entered manually.
New Features !! - Revamped UI. Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can now add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Easily find and save cool places, and send them to your favorite navigation app.
Plan a new trip or automatically sync your trips and saved places from our mapping site roadtrippers.com.
- Discover awesome independent places around you while you are on the road, or at your destination
- Plan complete trip itineraries, or sync with the website or other platform apps
- Save places for later (also syncs with web)
- View place details such as photos, descriptions, ratings, reviews, addresses, and phone numbers
- Navigate to any place by connecting your favorite navigation app.
Note: Content currently USA focused.
Are you preparing to go traveling? Whether you’re planning a decent holiday to a tropical paradise or backpacking in the wilderness, you’ll find all the information and reference plans you need at WishBeen.
• What is WishBeen?
WishBeen is a web-based platform which aims to facilitate your travel planning and sharing process by connecting you to thousands of other travelers who share their knowledge and expertise for everyone!
• What can I do with WishBeen app?
① Among the numerous well-made plans including yours, find the best plan for you using various filters.
② Check the overview of the plans such as budget and list of spots. You can also check spot locations and travel routes on the map.
③ Not sure where to go next? Use WishBeen's "Find Spots" function to view spots near you! You can also search for popular spots in a specific city or country.
④ Traveling to a place with no or minimal Internet connection? Don't worry! Simply download the plan before you leave and you can conveniently view it offline.
⑤ My Page provides the summary of your travel experiences such as your plans, customized plans and your Wish Board. Have fun marking "Wish" and "Been," too!
• Currently, WishBeen application only provides spot and plan viewing functions. We will be launching the next version shortly, including spot and plan creating functions. Meanwhile, please use WishBeen’s web service to create new spots and plans. (http://www.wishbeen.com)
Tourscrap Inc. 6F, 324, Hangang-daero, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
Why not ask your smartphone or tablet?
The app "Trip Checklist" contains a lot of pre-defined checklists. Simply mark off what is done and wrapped and keep track the easy way.
Something missing in the pre-configured lists? No problem. Just create a new to-do or package and add it to an existing or new checkliste. Done!
Have a nice trip!
Key words: travel, checklist, list, holiday, suitcase, bag, luggage, baggage, packing
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries and never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan the trip and create your own guide in just a few minutes
• Get weather forecastto adapt your plans
• Optimize your route with time & distance estimates
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices
• Explore the destination with detailed and walking-friendly maps
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase)
• Download and print out a PDF guide
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our online trip planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
Planning a road trip to California or a romantic weekend in Paris? Let Tripomatic help you make the most of your holiday!
CREATE YOUR TRAVEL GUIDE FOR THE FOLLOWING DESTINATIONS:
• NORTH AMERICA
Alasca, Anchorage, Atlanta, Atlantic City, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, California, Cambridge, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland,Columbia, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Florida, Halifax, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis,Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Montreal, Napa, Nashville, New Orleans, New York, Nevada, Ottawa, Oregon, Philadelphia,Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland,Buffalo, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Fe, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa,Texas, Toronto, Tucson, Vancouver, Utah, Washington, Yellowstone, Yosemitte + 579 more
• SOUTH + CENTRAL AMERICA
Acapulco, Asuncion, Bogotá, Brasilia, Buenos Aires, Cancún, Caribean, Cartagena, Cuzco, Guadalajara, Guatemala City, Havana,La Paz, Lima, Mendoza, Mexico City,Monterrey, Montevideo,Panama City, Quito, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, Salvador, San Jose, San Salvador, Santiago,Santo Domingo, Sao Paulo,Valparaíso + 185 more
Antwerp, Amsterdam, Algarve, Azores, Athens, Barcelona, Berlin, Belgrade, Bruges, Brussels, Rhodes, Budapest, Copenhagen, Corfu, Crete, Corsica,Cyprus, Chamonix, Dublin, Dubrovnik, Dresden, Edinburgh, Florence, Gran Canaria, Hamburg, Helsinki,Ibiza, Kiev, Krakow, Lanzarote, Lesbos, Lisbon, London, Madeira, Madrid,Mallorca, Manchester, Marseille,Milan, Moscow,Munich, Naples, Nice, Paris, Prague, Reykjavik, Riga, Rome,Sardinia, Sicily, St. Petersburg, Stockholm, Tallinn, Tenerife, Valencia, Venice,Verona, Vienna,Warsaw, Zurich,Belgrade, Capri, Geneva, Glasgow, Kos, Krk, Krakow, Nice, Oslo,Rhodes, Salzburg, Seville,Valencia, Zermatt + 671 more
Abu Dhabi, Bali, Bangkok, Beijing, Beirut, Busan,Calcutta, Dhaka,Dubai, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Hong Kong,Istanbul, Jakarta,Java, Jerusalem,Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Manila,Mumbai, New Delhi, Osaka, Pattaya, PhnomPenh, Phuket, Sapporo,Seoul, Shanghai,Siem Reap, Singapore,Sumatra, Taipei, Tbilisi, Tel Aviv, Tokyo + 141 more
• AUSTRALIA + OCEANIA
Auckland, Brisbane, Tahiti, Fiji, Hawaii,Melbourne, Perth, Sydney, Wellington + 24 more
Addis Ababa, Cape Town,Durban, Djerba, Johannesburg, Mauritius, Mombasa, Nairobi, Pretoria, Réunion, Seychelles,Zanzibar + 83 more
- Handles multiple currencies
- For each spending, it is possible to define a sub-group of receivers, e.g., if you by some meat and have a vegetarian on board ...
- Stores Data about trips on the external memory as xml-files, easy to backup
- Export to CSV for later use in Excel possible
- Send result via email to participants
- Maximum budget definable
- Import and export functionality allows to synchronize with other devices
- payments using a common cash register are possible
- store pictures of receipts (pro-version only)
- store location of payment (pro-version only)
TRIP JOURNAL FEATURES
We have a new and improved version of our award-winning travel app that makes it easier than ever to create a media-rich travelogue of your travel experiences and share them with friends and family.
In version 7.0, Trip Journal continues to offer you great features to create a memorable travelogue. You asked us to make Trip Journal simpler to use so we’ve also made it much easier to create trips and understand how to use Waypoints. We went to work on this request and now there is no need to navigate through multiple menus and screens -- you can create your trip with a few simple steps in one main screen. Waypoints are now called Places and it’s much clearer how to organize all the media and notes for the Places that you’ve add on the map in your trip journal.
Record Your Trip with GPS route tracking, and use automatic or manual positioning to add your favorite places and destinations. Trip Journal can automatically define your location and you can easily add geo-tagging to photos and videos.
Everyone loves travel photos and videos. You can add them to Trip Journal from your Photo Gallery or take them in Trip Journal. The photos and videos taken with Trip Journal are also saved in the Photo Gallery at full camera resolution and can be added to previously created Places you’ve added in your journal. Say you want to add some video of you trekking the last leg of your journey at the Great Wall of China. You’d never want to forget that moment. Trip Journal gives you two quality options for recorded video. All that adds up to plenty of great photos and videos of your trip that you can later send by email, connect to Facebook and share, or upload to Picasa, Flickr, or YouTube.
Maybe there are some special things you want to jot down to remember about a place you visited. You can write notes in the journal to describe your vacation experiences and you can add comments to photos and videos as well.
When you are ready to Share Your Trip, we’ve integrated Trip Journal with your favorite social networks and content sharing portals, including Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, and Twitter, to bring you more interactivity than ever before.
With Google Earth integration, Trip Journal allows friends and family to easily see the route you traveled, the places you found most interesting, and full screen photos, videos, and comments about the places you visited. It even includes trip stats like the distance, time and geography you traveled.
What you get in the end with Trip Journal are one-of-a-kind travel journals handcrafted by you, rich with your travel experience and full of great travel memories captured for many years to come that you can share anytime and anywhere, with family and friends far or near.
HTC Flyer users, you can use HTC Pen technology to draw notes.
FIND US! WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Subscribe for News on our Website: http://www.trip-journal.com
Fan Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TripJournalApp
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tripjournal
Watch Us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iQapps
Give Us Feedback: http://community.trip-journal.com/tripjournal
The chart view provides you a quick glance of your expense with visual ratio on a touch.
The user can download the detailed expenditure reports as CSV file. The feature is given to provide the option to manage multiple trips and holidays. Once you have saved the report you can create new plan by just tapping the reset option. It’s an ideal tool for planning summer or winter vacations, weekend trips, annual or small holidays, travel and backpacker tours.
✔ Consider the before holiday expenses.
✔ One-way or return Air Travel, luggage, on journey and miscellaneous expenditure during on board.
✔ Spending on the transportation during the holidays.
✔ Car rental, taxi hire and public transport.
✔ Accommodation, hotel, restaurant and bar cost.
✔ Tip payments and leisure costs.
✔ Sightseeing, indoor and outdoor activities, spa and other adventures.
✔ Cruise sailing and the general spending during sea trips.
✔The detailed CSV download option provides you to save holiday budget. You can any-time start with fresh budget after saving the results and starting from initial (zero or surplus). The reset option allows you to restart from scratch, just on a tap.
✔ No registration required once the application is downloaded.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Display currencies as per the device locale.
✔ Give the complete budget on starts up.
✔ Graphical view with summary and details to get better insight.
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and displays the results in easy to visualize charts.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ No advertisement or internet connection required after installation.
✔ Compact and easy to use design
Just select an image from your gallery, select the portion of the image to show, and then share it to Instagram. You can also share the image from you preferred program to Crop n' Square so you can flow your image through several applications.
Crop n' Square lets you choose the background color of the square frame, apply a shadow around the image and can make your image corners rounded! Try the new Ghost Background!
Crop n' Square has been designed to work on mobile phones and tablets, and successfully tested on Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, as well as common modern devices.
If the app is not working for you, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem. Voting negative does not help to solve the problem, but lot of bugs have been solved in hours thanks to user feedback!
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for saving the temporal images and final generated image.
- INTERNET: Needed for the Ads.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed for the Ads.