1. Online presence information (offline/online) even if you are in offline chat mode.
2. People most interested by them since fixed date.
3. People most interacting with them since fixed date (on comments not messages).
4. Information of your own account to check how your friends will see you when
they use this application.
5, Best posts since fixed date.
6. Activity on Facebook (not active, normal, very active, addicted).
7. Best photos: a list of the best photos your friends have, you can click on the photo to watch it
on a bigger view.
8. latest Facebook statues
9. Places visited.
10. Events attending or already participated in
Facebook friend's spy+ will ask you for more permissions to offer you the information you want, this information will and still be used only by you, it will not be used by anyone else.
Facebook friend’s spy+ uses Facebook SDK to connect to Facebook, so users don’t have to worry about their private or secret information.
Please don't forget to rate the application if you like it, and contact us if you have ideas we can add for you for free, thank you :)
1. Online presence information (offline/online) even if you are in offline chat mode.
2. People most interested by them.
3. People most interacting with them(on comments not messages , spying on messages is illegal and forbidden by facebook, so it is impossible to do, thank you for your understanding).
4. latest Facebook statues
5. Places visited.
6. Events attending or already participated in
Facebook friend's spy will ask you for permissions to offer you the information you want, this information will and still be used only by you, it will not be used by anyone else.
Facebook friend’s spy uses Facebook SDK to connect to Facebook, so users don’t have to worry about their private or secret information.
Also Facebook friend’s spy needs some permission about the friend’s data to offer the information the user need.
If you want to support the developer the Pro (AD-Free) version is available here: http://goo.gl/awQ3Q4 (thanks!)
Find your friends' positions on a map quickly with a single 'tap'!
With MapBook v4 it's even easier to be notified on the current location changes of your friends! You can receive a notification each time a friend does a check-in with Facebook or MapBook.
☆ MapBook lets you locate and view in Google Maps® your Facebook® friends' positions.
☆ The best way to exploit Facebook checkin is to localize on a map checked friends' positions; this is why MapBook lets you register your own checkin with the possibility to choose the nearest place to you.
☆ MapBook is similar to Google Latitude for its behavior, but it's based on Facebook accounts.
☆ The main features are:
-Receive a notification when a friend does a check in.
-Visualization and localisation in Google Maps of cities in which friends currently live by means of the string "current location" of Facebook
-Visualization and localization of all Facebook friends' checkins in last n days
-Visualization and possibility of locating last status update with the position of every Facebook friend
-Fast visualization of every Facebook status that's attached with a position
-Possibility of register and share on Facebook checkins with a status update attached directly from MapBook
-Visit a friend's profile by means of a Button which appears together with the status directly on the map
-Quickly find a friend on the map with the search button
-Features that natively exist in Google Maps which make them the best maps on a smartphone or tablet
When you pick "Current Home City" please note that Facebook doesn't give the exact address so the position has an approximation that gives you information just about the city where that person lives.
Warning: MapBook isn't a spy - application, it lets you localize on the map the exact position voluntarily registered by a friend whereby posts, checkins, actual position and facilities provided by Facebook.
1) Login to Facebook with the blue button on the top-right of the screen
2) Accept to give permissions which MapBook will ask for
3) Now you can choose the location mode you prefer
4) If you want you can check in with a tap on the check in button
5) The refresh button is useful if nothing appears on the map (due to internet connection errors) or simply to refresh the position of your friends.
6) The checkin time-span can be changed with the settings button on the bottom.
7) The search button works exactly as you expect, please note that it searches only for friends which have already been localised on the map. So, if there aren't, press refresh button.
with "Checkin time span (days)" you can specifiy how many days ago the oldest checkin is referred
with "Draw location updates" you can choose to activate the drawing option on the map: after every location update made with the app button, a line will connect your old location updates to each other to track visited places.
Keywords: Facebook, maps, map, friends, finder, locator, location, locate, localize, localization, localisation, find, download, notification, notify, advise, check-in, checkin.
Let's face it, when it comes to Android, whether you like the official Facebook application or not it has one major flaw: no notifications! And this is even more true when you don't use any app for Facebook at all but just the browser, and yet want to keep updated. I frankly hate this: why would you have to check for updates yourself when you could get automatically notified whenever a notification from your Facebook account arrives, just as iPhone users do?
I decided to solve this issue for my own convenience, and so this is where this app chimes in: a lightweight and fast application to get notifications from Facebook, what you decide, at the interval you decide and reported as you decide. Nothing else, just as plain and simple as effective! Choose between general notifications, private messages, friend requests, events, birthdays, pokes, online friends and lost friendships and decide how to view the notifications:
* directly in the app, with the ability to like/comment/share/reshare/RSVP;
* open it in the official Facebook app;
* open it in FriendCaster (Free or Pro) if installed;
* open it in Seesmic, if installed;
* open it in Facebook Stream for Android, if installed;
* open it in the browser (full view, Touch or WAP version);
* or just open any other app you have installed (just opening the main activity of app, no custom behaviour)
The service can be started automatically at boot if you want, and a 1x1 widget is provided as well to explicitly request new notifications should you want to. 1x1, 2x1 and 4x1 widgets are also available to show counters of unread notifications. (NOTE: the widgets will NOT work if you move the app to SD). Notifications can be received in the notifications bar and as popup dialogs (by also unlocking and/or waking the screen, if necessary). Details on all the required permissions are at the end of this page.
Other features include: newsfeed, walls, pages, groups, checkin, photo/video upload and much more!
IMPORTANT: the app only gets NEW and UNREAD notifications, meaning it won't download, for example, all the notifications you already saw before launching the app or between refreshes.
Icon set realized by Elisa!
Thanks to Matthew for the Gingerbread status bar icons!
Spanish translation realized by Luis López Moreno (email@example.com; www.llmgraphics.com)
Danish translation realized by Rasmus
German translation realized by Carsten Schläger (firstname.lastname@example.org; http://carstiboy.blogsport.eu)
Dutch translation realized by Elroy Tirbeni (Specially for his love: Annelies)
Portuguese translation realized by Marcio Andrade (marciozomb13 - email@example.com)
Turkish translation realized by HuS (He falls in love with Gözde <3) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Pull to refresh implemented thanks to this library: https://github.com/johannilsson/android-pulltorefresh
This application is not affiliated with Facebook. Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
* android.permission.INTERNET: to get notifications from Facebook;
* android.permission.VIBRATE: for the optional vibrate functionality in notifications;
* android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to avoid making unneeded requests if the network is unavailable;
* android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD: to unlock the lockscreen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WAKE_LOCK: to wake the screen, if requested for popup notifications;
* android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save pictures associated with notifications in the SD cache (the internal cache alone may be emptied arbitrarily and as such force the app to download the picture again, wasting bandwidth)
- Find who are the people that most liked your videos, photos and status.
- Discover how popular you are, analyzing your Facebook likes.
- Find who are your true friends!
The Facewatcher will keep you informed about who your friends are, presenting a list with pictures and names for easy identification. Selecting a friend on this list, you can see how this friend interacts with you, letting you know what photos, videos and status he liked and who are your mutual friends.
You will be notified when someone stop being your friend and can also get informations from him. Note that disabled profiles and people who have blocked Facebook Applications may also appear in this list. Note also that Facewatcher only traces people who stopped being your friends after the first use of the application.
You will have informations of the total likes you have received in all your photos, videos and status on Facebook and you can also see details per friend.
Note 1: This application performs requests to Facebook's servers. So, it may stop working or become unstable due to problems, technical difficulties, protocols change, discontinuation of services, etc. Once such problems are identified, we will try to fix them as soon as possible, concentrating all our efforts to keep the application running with quality.
Note 2: This application requires a Facebook account.
Note 3: This application and its creators have no connection with Facebook Inc. Anyway, is absolutely recommended that you follow all the Facebook's terms while using this app.
Current features list
Informations about your friends
Informations about new friends
Informations abount unfriends
Informations about likes in your photos
Informations about likes in your videos
Informations about likes in your status
To use this application:
1) Login to Facebook through Facebook Friend Adder
2) Ensure Android Beam/NFC is turned on
3) Tap devices to add a new friend on Facebook
4) Facebook application is automatically started with the Add friend request.
It works with Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google, Yahoo people, 123people, LinkedIn, FourSquere, Wikipedia, Youtube, etc.
You can personalize and add any account you want for quick access.
You can also add any search engine, blog, wiki, wikimedia, online dictionary, encyclopedia, etc.
Authentication is done externally by the same browser, so this App does not require login information nor granting access.
If you want you can long press the Search button to open this App.
***** PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK YET *****
***** THIS APP IS ONLY A BETA VERSION *****
***** AND IT IS STILL UNDER DEVELOPMENT *****
*** HELP ME CORRECTING AND IMPROVING IT BY SENDING FEEDBACK ***
*** Many thanks!!! ***
When you meet someone and want to add them on Facebook it is often difficult and time consuming to locate them on the site.
With FriendSend sending a friend request is quick and easy! Just have both people open the app and BUMP the phones together to send a request!
NEW! Add Friends By Scanning A Unique QR Code!
FAST. EASY. FRIENDSEND!
More from developer
The perfect App for low memory devices to run fast and smooth
With VIC Cleaner you can:
* Clean the system cache
* Clean browsing history.
* Clean call records.
* Clean SMS history.
* Uninstall applications.
The memory cleaner most easy to use to speed up your device.
- Great and diverse screen lights.
- Strobe function.
- Beautiful layout and simple controls.
- Supports the widest range of devices with a camera flash. All for free.
- Small memory footprint, low battery and CPU consumption. Highly optimized.
- Best tablet flashlight
- LED Light - Uses your phone's flash. Note that some devices don't have a camera led. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled.
- Screen Light - This is the basic white screen, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a LED flashlight or you want to save some battery.
- Functionality rainbows to distract a while and play.