Вы учите немецкий язык? Никак не можете запомнить артикли? И несовпадение родов ставит Вас в тупик? Или, может быть, вы учите язык давно, знаете всё и готовы проверить себя?
Игра «Der Die Das»!
- разработана специалистами с учетом последних методик запоминания слов;
- включает в себя более 1000 слов, разделенных по 3 уровням сложности;
- только действительно нужные и актуальные слова немецкого языка.
Игра «Der Die Das»!
- разработана специалистами с учетом последних методик запоминания слов;
- включает в себя более 1000 слов*, разделенных по 3 уровням сложности;
- только действительно нужные и актуальные слова немецкого языка.
* - в бесплатной версии приложения доступны первые 100 слов.
Besides the quick lookup of the articles form a dictionary of more than 17,000 nouns, the app will help you in learning (memorizing) the articles in two ways:
★ Add to favorites the words for which you want to memorize the articles the most.
★ Play a game to select/guess the articles of random nouns.
The app also contains a most complete summary of rules and guidelines for determining the articles of German nouns.
The words are structured in lists. They can be enabled or disabled as the user requires. Whilst in learning mode the app enables free navigation in the word lists. When in testing mode a user defined word list selection can be chosen for the test as well as the number of words to be tested.
Furthermore the app records mistakes in a personal list which can be reviewed and studied at any time.
Word translations to English and Spanish are available and the German plural too.
No special system permissions are required by the app.
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language, with a simple and interesting games to teach German
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the German language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the German language easily
Using this application you can learn the German language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn German by images from this application
Whether you are a French or Japanese or Chinese, Arab or Italy or Spain , or any nation , you can learn German through this application easily
This application is an ideal way to teach children German vocabulary and the names of things in German and teach them the way the correct pronunciation of the names of all things in the world arround us
this application is made by specialists with the knowledge of the German language ,
We hope that you like this application - thanks for you
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn German and as a companion for trips to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
•Verb forms & translations searchable
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•German Declension Trainer
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn German with this handy study aid.
King of Math is a fast-paced mathematics game with lots of fun and diverse problems in different areas. Starting as a male or female farmer, you level up your character by answering math questions and improving your total score. New character design and music for each of the ten levels. Collect stars, get achievements and compare your scores against your friends and players all over the world!
Playing King of Math is a great way to improve or refresh you mathematical skills and you will have a lot of fun doing it! The mathematics level is about Middle School/Junior High School.
The game includes:
- Mixed 1
- Mixed 2
German Class contains a complete offline written German course, together with interactive verb, vocabulary, grammar and listening exercises. All words and phrases are available to listen to as well.
Great support when you learn German. Easy to practice your verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
This total course covers the following content:
* All tenses, with all irregular verb forms highlighted
* 4000+ words, sorted into different categories such as food, transport and vacation
* 40 grammar articles, covering all German Grammar
* 200 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar, listening and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The first strength of this app is the extended content. No other German app offers this much for the same price.
The other strength lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
If you are serious about learning German, this app is for you.
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
Also, if your audio sounds way off, please read http://www.ceardannan.com/products/android-language-classes-text-to-speech.
SOME COMPLIMENTS WE FOUND IN OUR MAILBOX
Your language apps rock!! The interface is well designed, simple yet very very effective and it is as you described, very addictive.
Your language apps are the best on the market. You offer far more for less.
Unbelievable! I'm blown away by this app. It's almost as good as my pc version that I paid $$$ for except voice recognition could be better. Definitely worth the money.
Perfect format. I like how quickly you jump on comments. Keep up the good work.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
• Commonly-used German phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, germany, free, lite
The 50languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning.
50languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50languages is available in over 40 languages and in approximately 1600 language combinations, e.g. German to English, English to Spanish, Spanish to Chinese etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Study a language ... learn languages ... Sprachen lernen ... Fremdsprachen studieren ... Apprendre des langues ... Estudiar idiomas / lenguas ... Imparare delle lingue:
Afrikaans Albanian Arabic Belarusian Bosnian Bulgarian Chinese Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French Georgian German Greek Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Persian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Serbian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
- Search and filter words or phrases with keywords in dictionary
- Swap source and target language to search words
- Add words to your favorites
- See word details with examples including source and target word which are highlighted in sentence
- Each word or sentence of example can be voiced
- Touch word in example UI or long touch example item to copy
- Powerful realtime translator including following features
* voice recognition supported
* voice the result
* Input via both typing and voice
* eMail or SMS the translation
* copy to paste in other apps
* View History of recent translates, sort or clear the records
* Support speech to text and text to speech
The game consists of several stages so that the learning process is more efficient:
• Training – learning the alphabet, nouns, adjectives, verbs with transcription through flashcards and sound accompaniment.
• Language quiz - testing of the knowledge of the words happens through fun and simple games:
1. Reading and association: choosing the right word for the picture.
2. Visualization: choosing the dynamic moving images for the words.
3. Spelling test: writing words and spell check.
Simple interface, HD tablet support, graphic themed photos and high quality voice work by native speakers improve listening comprehension and allow concentrating on the training material. This ensures quick and efficient learning process.
Full list of topics: vegetables, fruits, wild animals, pets, house, clothing, colors, transport, body parts, tableware, home appliances, food, toys, school, nature, insects, numbers, geometry, musical instruments, sea life, tools, sports, bathroom, travel, infrastructure, office, miscellaneous.
With this interesting and entertaining game you or your child will be able to add new words to their vocabulary through playing. The vocabulary is the foundation for good oral and writing skills. Interactive (adaptive) teaching is an easy and accessible way to study foreign language effectively.
For kids, this application is not only a fast and easy way to learn to speak and write, but is also a way to build upon the knowledge acquired at school or kindergarten. Parents can use this app as preschool lessons by method of Glenn Doman for their babies.
This is practically an illustrated dictionary and exercises for learning German that helps beginners and children to learn German words through playing.
This is a free app. The paid version has no ads, more words and the option to save the scores of the game.
*** German articles fixed in current version!! ***
----- Features -----
-Hear the correct pronunciation of every word in German, using the Android Text-to-Speech functionality (if installed).
-Add individual German words to your Favorites list to practice them later.
-Select your language from Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, or French.
----- How to use -----
-Tap the word to see the German translation
-Swipe the card to the left to see another word
-Swipe the card to the right to see the previous word
-Tap the talk bubble to hear the word pronunciation (in your language or in German)
-Tap the star to add or remove the word from your favorites list
-Select the Menu button to select one or more categories from which to select a word
-Select the Menu button to change your language
This app is a great complement to Rosetta Stone, a language phrasebook or dictionary, etc!
----- A note on Text-To-Speech -----
The Text-to-Speech technology may not be available in some devices. If not installed, your device may ask you to install the TTS engine (an Internet connection may be required).
For Text-to-Speech to work correctly, do the following:
1. Go to Settings, then Voice Input and Output
2. Select Text-to-speech settings
3. UNCHECK Always use my settings
----- We appreciate your feedback! -----
If you have any issue with this app, please contact us first to see if we can provide an update before leaving a negative review! You can email us at email@example.com, or visit our website www.rfxlabs.com
The combination of imaginative video sequences and cheerful songs will help you learn basic everyday words the fun and efficient way!
PetraLingua® lessons are designed for children between the ages of 3 and 10 years, but also for grownups who still feel the child inside of them!
How do PetraLingua® lessons grab the children's attention and develop their love of language learning? Below you'll find eight tips of an experienced teacher:
- Generating curiosity
- Using an interesting story
- Using fun and humour
- Relating a personal experience
- A friendly mascot that guides the children through the lessons
- Repeating the same topic using different approaches
- Repeated listening to the audio picture dictionary helps us memorize the words
- Using the need for self-affirmation
- Introductory video sequence
Petralingua® German teaches the kids the basics of German through common everyday situations (What's this?). New vocabulary is introduced through an introductory video sequence.
Lovable creatures and animated films will be interesting for learners of all ages.
- Revision video
The introductory video is followed by a revision version. After the beep, the children repeat the words and sentences spoken by a native speaker in the video. This way, they practice language structures and develop their speaking skills.
- German learning song
The lesson includes a song composed to repeat and practice the vocabulary from the lesson. Children will gladly listen to the cheerful melodies more then once and quickly memorize the new words.
- Sing along activities
The song is followed by an instrumental version, so the children can sing alone to the known melody and proudly show what they have learned.
- Talking Picture Dictionary
The audio picture dictionary can be used to help us remember the words that were introduced in the videos, repeat the words after the speaker, but also to practice writing.
For the complete course, please visit the official PetraLingua® website: www.petralingua.com.
Currently available courses: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese
Contents of PetraLingua® online multimedia language courses for chidren:
• 20 everyday topics
• 11 songs
• 80 animated videos
• 140 interactive exercises
• 500 basic words
• talking picture dictionary
• Activity Books to download
We’ll use songs, animated videos, interactive exercises, comics and rhetorics to take your everyday worries away and free your mind to learn a new language!
Interesting interactive exercises will help you check what you’ve learned and improve your vocabulary! The exercises are never the same, because every time you refresh the page, you get a different set of words and sentences to practice!
PetraLingua® foreign language courses for children are supported on all major current browsers and platforms including Windows, MAC, iPad®, iPhone® and Android® tablets and phones.
Also available: Complete PetraLingua® Language Learning Sets
Feedback and support: If you have any questions, email us on support(at)petralingua.com or visit our website www.petralingua.com
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
More from developer
The Pro-Version has access to the full database of more than 3.000 German nouns. It also includes the function to add an unlimited number of own new words and access to all training levels and categories.
German Gender and German Noun Trainer. The best way to learn German gender!
Learn German Articles DER DIE DAS easily with a German gender quiz trainer and improve your knowledge of the most common German nouns. Become the King of German Article!
The App includes:
- All words were reviewed by Native Germans
- English translation for each word so it can be used for learning German vocabulary as well
- Option to add your own German nouns
- Daily statistics to see your right and wrong answers for the German Articles
- More useful hints for learning German Articles DER DIE DAS
- Extra wordlist to see and train favorite and wrong nouns
- Several Categories and German Training Levels to choose
- Choose your training case DATIV, AKKUSATIV, NOMINATIV and train the right German gender for each case
- Option to just train the wrong guessed German nouns
Use this "King of German Article" App to learn German genders with the right German Articles on the go. You can easily learn the right German gender while commuting oder taking a short break at work. You will see soon: Deutsch lernen macht Spass! Deutsche Artikel lernen ist ganz einfach!
When you add your personal vocabulary, we will collect the vocabulary and share it in one of the next upgrades. Of course the nouns and the gender der die das will be reviewed before sharing it.
If you like our German vocabulary trainer, please recommand it to your friends. We also love to get feedback how you like it.
King of German Article is a special trainer for learning the German gender DER DIE DAS