Вы учите немецкий язык? Никак не можете запомнить артикли? И несовпадение родов ставит Вас в тупик? Или, может быть, вы учите язык давно, знаете всё и готовы проверить себя?
Игра «Der Die Das»!
- разработана специалистами с учетом последних методик запоминания слов;
- включает в себя более 1000 слов, разделенных по 3 уровням сложности;
- только действительно нужные и актуальные слова немецкого языка.
The words are structured in lists. They can be enabled or disabled as the user requires. Whilst in learning mode the app enables free navigation in the word lists. When in testing mode a user defined word list selection can be chosen for the test as well as the number of words to be tested.
Furthermore the app records mistakes in a personal list which can be reviewed and studied at any time.
Word translations to English and Spanish are available and the German plural too.
No special system permissions are required by the app.
Besides the quick lookup of the articles form a dictionary of more than 17,000 nouns, the app will help you in learning (memorizing) the articles in two ways:
★ Add to favorites the words for which you want to memorize the articles the most.
★ Play a game to select/guess the articles of random nouns.
The app also contains a most complete summary of rules and guidelines for determining the articles of German nouns.
Игра «Der Die Das»!
- разработана специалистами с учетом последних методик запоминания слов;
- включает в себя более 1000 слов*, разделенных по 3 уровням сложности;
- только действительно нужные и актуальные слова немецкого языка.
* - в бесплатной версии приложения доступны первые 100 слов.
German Class contains a complete offline written German course, together with interactive verb, vocabulary, grammar and listening exercises. All words and phrases are available to listen to as well.
Great support when you learn German. Easy to practice your verb conjugations, vocabulary, grammar and phrases with.
This total course covers the following content:
* All tenses, with all irregular verb forms highlighted
* 4000+ words, sorted into different categories such as food, transport and vacation
* 40 grammar articles, covering all German Grammar
* 200 useful phrases
And the following features:
* Highly customizable exercises on all of the above, with a fun awards system which makes practicing fun, with separate awards for the vocabulary, verbs, grammar, listening and speaking exercises.
* Keeping track of your progress by saving statistics and summaries of all done exercises, together with errors made.
The first strength of this app is the extended content. No other German app offers this much for the same price.
The other strength lies in its fun, addictive and useful exercises.
The app also contains a fun speaking exercise, which should not be taken very seriously as it is now Also, although basic voices are included, it is also possible to enable additional higher quality voices from within the app, but these have to be bought first from the third party company Svox.
If you are serious about learning German, this app is for you.
We believe in a long term strategy for this app and customer feedback is very important to us. If there is something you do not like, please contact us at our developer email instead of giving us a 1 star rating. If you give us a 1 star rating, we do not even get your details so we cannot contact you back to solve the problem. If you contact us with a remark or problem and we fail to help you within a few days/weeks, depending on the severity of the problem, we understand that you give us a bad rating.
Also, if your audio sounds way off, please read http://www.ceardannan.com/products/android-language-classes-text-to-speech.
SOME COMPLIMENTS WE FOUND IN OUR MAILBOX
Your language apps rock!! The interface is well designed, simple yet very very effective and it is as you described, very addictive.
Your language apps are the best on the market. You offer far more for less.
Unbelievable! I'm blown away by this app. It's almost as good as my pc version that I paid $$$ for except voice recognition could be better. Definitely worth the money.
Perfect format. I like how quickly you jump on comments. Keep up the good work.
* Writing exercises: the word, verb and grammar exercises will get a “writing” instead of multiple choice option, which will present the user with a textbox to type in instead of the multiple choice questions, for a bit more of a challenge.
* Image exercises, such as on clock times.
* Making it possible to add your own words and phrases to the app through http://www.languageshq.com.
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language, with a simple and interesting games to teach German
this free package with ads but full package with no ads
wonderful and easy app to learn the German language, in a simple way by images, so that each word have photo about it
And there are possibility of recurrence hearing the Spelling , pronunciation, the application also includes games and fun tests to learn the German language easily
Using this application you can learn the German language very easily and very quickly
Whatever their native language you will be able to Learn German by images from this application
Whether you are a French or Japanese or Chinese, Arab or Italy or Spain , or any nation , you can learn German through this application easily
This application is an ideal way to teach children German vocabulary and the names of things in German and teach them the way the correct pronunciation of the names of all things in the world arround us
this application is made by specialists with the knowledge of the German language ,
We hope that you like this application - thanks for you
Learn German quickly and easily by the photos , whoever was your language
• Commonly-used German phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, germany, austria, switzerland, south tyrol, south tyrol, luxembourg, belgium, free, lite
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 23 languages:
✔ English ✔ Turkish ✔ Russian ✔ Korean ✔ Arabic ✔ Chinese ✔ Thai ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Portuguese ✔ French ✔ Spanish ✔ Polish ✔ Italian ✔ Romanian ✔ Japanese ✔ Hindi ✔ Indonesian ✔ Swedish ✔ Norwegian ✔ Danish ✔ Greek ✔ Czech ✔ Brazilian Portuguese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in “Spin Categories” feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 24 pre-programmed interface languages: German, English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese.
Learn German app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn German for free. Learn more than 6000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 24 major languages: German, English, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Romanian, Japanese, Hindi, Indonesian, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Greek, Czech and Brazilian Portuguese. The app’s vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Polish.
Please support us by leaving a good rating in Android Market, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
WHAT THE PRESS SAYS
“The app I’ve found most powerful is Babbel.” – New York Times
“7 apps you don’t want to miss.” – Mashable
"9 out of 10" – Wired
- For users with or without previous knowledge
- Extensive selection of interactive courses
- Entertaining listening, writing, and speaking exercises
- Vocabulary trainers for a wide variety of topics
- Easily graspable grammar exercises
- Effective pronunciation training with voice recognition
- Integrated Review Manager to help consolidate what you've learned
- Synchronization between website and mobile or tablet
You'll need a Babbel subscription in order to access courses and features. The quantity of courses offered may vary according to which display language you use.
There are two subscription options:
One-monthly subscription for $US12.95 per month, automatically renewed until canceled.
One-yearly subscription for $US83.40 per year, automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless it is canceled before the end of the current payment period. You can manage and cancel a subscription in your Google Play Store account.
Learn German with Babbel: With the babbel.com website learning system, you can learn German flexibly online. The courses are divided into manageable themes and offer you a variety of different German exercises: Beginner and refresher courses, grammar, verb training, tongue twisters, phrasebooks and much more. The courses have been developed by experts and improved with years' worth of customer feedback. Interactive German exercises for vocabulary and grammar as well as other tools enable you to pinpoint and learn what you need. Fear of speaking? No problem. Thanks to integrated speech recognition, you can rate and practice your German pronunciation. The intelligent review manager presents the vocabulary you've learned in optimal intervals for review. This helps embed what you've learned in your long-term memory. Learning languages on the internet has never been so easy! With Babbel you won't just learn quickly, intuitively and flexibly, but also more affordably than with traditional language courses. You can try the first German exercises online - free of charge and with no obligations.
"But Babbel's focus on speaking, the wide selection of languages and the modest price make it competitive with both the free Duolingo and the sophisticated but pricey Rosetta Stone." - The Economist (Jun 14th 2013)
Learn English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Polish, Dutch or Indonesian and communicate with people from all over the world.
Just give it a try!
We're happy to have your feedback. Write with your questions and suggestions to:
This game consists of guessing the gender of a German word. At every stage you will see a random German noun, and you can guess its gender by clicking on the 3 buttons ('der' for masculine, 'die' for feminine and 'das' for neutral words).
A simple but clever algorithm will you to learn from your mistakes: if you click the wrong answer, you can be sure that the wrongly answered question will be asked you again soon, so you have the possibility to answer correctly the next time (and learn!).
This app has been developed from a german learner for german learners (I really need it myself)... I hope it can be as useful for you as it is for me.
While playing no internet access is required.
Icons from http://glyphish.com.
Ideal for everybody who wants to learn German and as a companion for trips to Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
•Verb forms & translations searchable
•All tenses (including composite tenses)
•Voice output (via Android's TTS, see below)
•Multiple color themes
•Move to SD card
•Optimized for Tablets
•Pro version with more verbs
•German Declension Trainer
•Companion language learning app: Verb Conjugation Trainer
•English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish language apps
Learn German with this handy study aid.
The combination of imaginative video sequences and cheerful songs will help you learn basic everyday words the fun and efficient way!
PetraLingua® lessons are designed for children between the ages of 3 and 10 years, but also for grownups who still feel the child inside of them!
How do PetraLingua® lessons grab the children's attention and develop their love of language learning? Below you'll find eight tips of an experienced teacher:
- Generating curiosity
- Using an interesting story
- Using fun and humour
- Relating a personal experience
- A friendly mascot that guides the children through the lessons
- Repeating the same topic using different approaches
- Repeated listening to the audio picture dictionary helps us memorize the words
- Using the need for self-affirmation
- Introductory video sequence
Petralingua® German teaches the kids the basics of German through common everyday situations (What's this?). New vocabulary is introduced through an introductory video sequence.
Lovable creatures and animated films will be interesting for learners of all ages.
- Revision video
The introductory video is followed by a revision version. After the beep, the children repeat the words and sentences spoken by a native speaker in the video. This way, they practice language structures and develop their speaking skills.
- German learning song
The lesson includes a song composed to repeat and practice the vocabulary from the lesson. Children will gladly listen to the cheerful melodies more then once and quickly memorize the new words.
- Sing along activities
The song is followed by an instrumental version, so the children can sing alone to the known melody and proudly show what they have learned.
- Talking Picture Dictionary
The audio picture dictionary can be used to help us remember the words that were introduced in the videos, repeat the words after the speaker, but also to practice writing.
For the complete course, please visit the official PetraLingua® website: www.petralingua.com.
Currently available courses: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese
Contents of PetraLingua® online multimedia language courses for chidren:
• 20 everyday topics
• 11 songs
• 80 animated videos
• 140 interactive exercises
• 500 basic words
• talking picture dictionary
• Activity Books to download
We’ll use songs, animated videos, interactive exercises, comics and rhetorics to take your everyday worries away and free your mind to learn a new language!
Interesting interactive exercises will help you check what you’ve learned and improve your vocabulary! The exercises are never the same, because every time you refresh the page, you get a different set of words and sentences to practice!
PetraLingua® foreign language courses for children are supported on all major current browsers and platforms including Windows, MAC, iPad®, iPhone® and Android® tablets and phones.
Also available: Complete PetraLingua® Language Learning Sets
Feedback and support: If you have any questions, email us on support(at)petralingua.com or visit our website www.petralingua.com
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 30 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 1800 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 1500 colorful images
- Grammar: Tenses
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Spanish, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, & many more. ✦
Learn German is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting German or German speaking countries.
300+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Upgrade and unlock 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 300+ essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 900+ phrases in these categories.
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
More from developer
The Pro-Version has access to the full database of more than 3.000 German nouns. It also includes the function to add an unlimited number of own new words and access to all training levels and categories.
German Gender and German Noun Trainer. The best way to learn German gender!
Learn German Articles DER DIE DAS easily with a German gender quiz trainer and improve your knowledge of the most common German nouns. Become the King of German Article!
The App includes:
- All words were reviewed by Native Germans
- English translation for each word so it can be used for learning German vocabulary as well
- Option to add your own German nouns
- Daily statistics to see your right and wrong answers for the German Articles
- More useful hints for learning German Articles DER DIE DAS
- Extra wordlist to see and train favorite and wrong nouns
- Several Categories and German Training Levels to choose
- Choose your training case DATIV, AKKUSATIV, NOMINATIV and train the right German gender for each case
- Option to just train the wrong guessed German nouns
Use this "King of German Article" App to learn German genders with the right German Articles on the go. You can easily learn the right German gender while commuting oder taking a short break at work. You will see soon: Deutsch lernen macht Spass! Deutsche Artikel lernen ist ganz einfach!
When you add your personal vocabulary, we will collect the vocabulary and share it in one of the next upgrades. Of course the nouns and the gender der die das will be reviewed before sharing it.
If you like our German vocabulary trainer, please recommand it to your friends. We also love to get feedback how you like it.
King of German Article is a special trainer for learning the German gender DER DIE DAS