Air Data Cable is a MUST-HAVE tool for transferring files and more.
You can transfer any files(Video,MP3,Apps etc.) among any devices(Windows,Iphone,Android,Linux etc.) .
It's easiest, fastest and free. NO impact to mobile data plan;
Once you've tried, you'll wonder how you ever got along without it!
Benefits with Air Data Cable:
-More stable and faster(transfer speed up to 54Mb/s)
-FTP and HTTP double support
-Video online play on any browser(not need to download,NO storage space issue)
-The computers not need to have drivers installed,compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools(such as FileZilla)
-Continue transferring even exit the app,good feature for u transferring a large file
-File browser inside
-Transfered history remark,never forget what you've transfered.
-Ask for open after transferred,not need to find to open on file browser.
-Help to create a portable hotspot
When you have not WIFI network outdoor，the APP can help you to create a portable hotsport.
When you want to share files on your devices, you can set a user name and password or set yours files read only for security.
When you have a WIFI network, ensure your android device and computer are connected to the WIFI;
When you have not a WIFI network around, you can create a WIFI hotspot in the APP, and make the computer connects to the hotspot.
Moving from an Android phone to a new HTC phone has never been easier or faster. Transfer important data like your contacts, messages, calendar, music, settings, photos and videos from your old phone to your new Sense 5 or later HTC phone wirelessly. No more cables or headaches.
The HTC Transfer Tool is able to transfer from phones that are running Android version 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later and uses a Wi-Fi connection between your two phones to transfer content to any Sense 5 or later HTC phone.
This is a partial list of the over 100 settings that are transferred:
• Display settings (brightness, sleep)
• Transfer from (old phone): Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or higher versions. Not limited to HTC only.
• Transfer to (new phone): The new HTC One and many more to come. Limited to HTC Models only.
Support phone network
[✔] GSM Network
[✔] CDMA 450/800 MHz network
[✔] CDMA 800 MHz (1500 kyats)
Official facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/myanmarsim
*PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO PUT MSIM WIDGET AT YOUR HOME SCREEN*
[✔] Random message
mSIM has included "Random Message" feature. For those who believe or enjoy horoscope, this feature will help you to make fun or as omen.
[✔] Widget icon support
mSIM supports also widget icon for Home screen to check phone balance with one click.
If you're so far to use mSIM application, don't worry. You will see "help screen" when you open mSIM application will guide you how to top up can be done by 2 clicks only.
• Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps!
• Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
• Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds …up to 40x faster than Bluetooth®.
• Share without the need for Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi network…you don’t pay a cent for network charges. Devices wirelessly connect directly.
• Even the app itself can be shared to other devices wirelessly, and rapid sharing can begin immediately.
• Supports group sharing – up to 5 devices simultaneously. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo library to up to five friends at once!
Please share responsibly. Transfer of copyright files are at the discretion of the user.
However, I'm very proud of myself to develop this application for all buddhism. Thanks, my wife, Khin Lae Win Phyu to give me an idea to develop this application.
Download the FREE Android App from Shweproperty.com and give yourself instant access to Myanmar's most comprehensive database of property listings and myanmar real estate news - complete with price, photos, property details, maps and more.
Whether you’re searching for property for sale or rent, this app will give you real-time access to the very same listings, news and resources on our websites (www.shweproperty.com).
Powerful and flexible search - filter by property type, location, price
View Search results in a list
Get Latest Myanmar Property News
Agent and Developer Directories
- No USB cable required.
- No driver installation required.
- Same WiFi network or Internet.
- Pure web app, works on Windows, Mac, Chromebook and Linux.
Simply install AirDroid on your Android and you’ll be able to enjoy the following features on your computer at web.airdroid.com:
- SMS: send and receive individual or group messages.
- Apps: Import and export .apk files.
- Files: Manage files on Android and transferring files between Android and computer.
- Photos: View and manage photos on Android and transferring photos between Android and computer.
- Music & Videos: Play and manage music & videos on Android and transferring them between Android and computer.
- Ringtones: Set music as ringtone and export any ringtone.
- Contacts: View and edit all the contacts.
- Screenshot: View the real time screen of Android devices, take static screenshots. (root required)
- Camera: See through the lens of both front and back camera, also supports flashlight.
- URL: Push url to Android and open automatically open it with Android browser.
- Clipboard: Share clipboard content between Android and computer.
There are also some very useful features on the Android client, including WiFi tethering, file manager, task manager, etc.
- One less cable.
You should be able to connect different devices wirelessly, without the hassles of USB cables.
- One less screen.
You should be able to work or play with one screen, without being distracted by other screens.
- One less worry.
You should be able to locate your Android devices any time, any where, and wipe all personal data if it's lost.
- PCWorld: “This app allows you to take complete control of your Android device via your computer's Web browser.”
- Gizmodo: “I'm sending text SMS messages from my Android phone via my browser. I can't stress how great that is.”
- Lifehacker: “It's a remarkably comprehensive app, operates securely, and is a free download.”
- Android Police: “It's all the little things, the things that make AirDroid a joy to use, which make it the app of the year.”
Thanks to our enthusiastic users around the world, AirDroid is speaking and learning new languages everyday: https://crowdin.net/project/airdroid
部分用户反馈系统升级到4.4.2后不能输出合并的文件到SD卡，解决方法：到设定 > 输出目录，把目录修改到能保存文件的地方（内部储存）。
● 访问互联网（Network communication）：显示广告。
360 Quick Share is a practical share plugin in 360 Launcher Qihoo 360(NASDAQ code: QIHU).
360 Quick Share is a plugin in 360 Launcher, You can apply 360 Quick Share in the Plugin Managment,also directly long click a icon and select "share" to share a app with your friend.
You can only use 360 Quick Share after you have installed the latest 360 launcher. Apply 360 Quick Share in the Plugin Managment,also directly long click a icon and select "share" to share a app with your friend. Install 360 launcher, enjoy the best Android experience and the coolest theme and wallpaper.
Install 360 Quick Share and apply it in the Plugin Managment,also directly long click a icon and select "share" to share a app with your friend,zero flow, safer and faster.
360, Android, Plugin, tool, app, individuation, launcher, widget, Share, zero flow, free, quick
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
**** THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
To learn more about root, please see my free educational application, All About Root
Advanced Features, improved UI and more detailed results are in the Pro version, Root Checker Pro.
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you're searching for root access to your device, this application will not help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site - http://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
• Hunt down those battery draining Apps with the App Sucker
• Always know your battery state and time left estimates with a optional status bar notification
• Overlay the stock battery icon with the icon pack add-on.
• Dig deep into how an App uses your battery - including wakelock details
• Sort your app suckers by things such as CPU & sensor usage, app wakelocks, wake time, and kernel wakelocks.
• Set a custom time reference to see stats over a certain period of time.
• See time remaining estimates based on current and historical usage
• See historical averages - how long does your battery usually last?
• Add a widget to your home screen showing the battery status and time remaining
• Include all sorts of great battery information in your DashClock widget using the included DashClock Extension
• Download or create your own icon themes
• Set customizable alarms for various charge states, temperature, and battery health
If you have a Tablet, then you'll want to check out the Professional Edition. It includes:
• Optimized views for Tablets or other devices with large screens.
• More accurate time remaining estimates for devices such as tablets with long standby times.
For more information including instructions on creating your own Icon Packs, see:
NOTE: Please email me if you encounter any issues with this app.
Permissions: Please see the users-guide for a full explanation of the permissions that GSam Battery Monitor requires: http://badassbatterymonitor.blogspot.com/2011/11/badass-battery-monitor-users-guide.html#permissions
• Russian (Thanks to Dmitry Chernogaev)
• French (Thanks to Jaworski Johan)
• Italian (Thanks to Fabio Abbà)
• Hungarian (Thanks to István Kriskó (Stefi))
• Czech (Thanks to Matěj Trakal)
• Swedish (Thanks to Pontus Edgren)
• Dutch (Thanks to ArTsLeOpS)
• Hebrew (Thanks to Michael Sandler)
• Chinese (Thanks to Gavin Fang)
• Turkish (Thanks to Saldıray Günal)
• Polish (Thanks to cvxcvx)
• German (Thanks to Jan Fortein)
• Spanish (Thanks to Carlos Salazar & Broquen)
• Ukrainian (Thanks to Yaroslav Brukh)
• Portuguese (Thanks to João Ricardo)
• Interested in translating? See http://code.google.com/p/gsam-battery-monitor-translation/
Support Languages: English, 中文
★ Real time calculating, you don't need to click "equal" button.
★ Expression syntax highlighting.
★ Cut, copy and paste expression.
★ Support square root, power, Trigonometric, Exponential and Hyperbolic functions.
★ Three different skins (still keep adding) and convenient skin control panel.
★ Can custom round off to the specific decimal places (default 4th, the max decimal places up to 323th if disabled).
★ Auto recording Expression, you can go to previous or next step, or view history.
★ Be able to calculate some "informal expressions", for example:
normal expression ==> informal expression
0.2*0.4/0.5 ==> .2*.4/.5
50%*60%*70% ==> 50%60%70%
-((0.23%)%)% ==> -.23%%%
(-1.2)*(-3.4)*(-5.6) ==> -1.2*-3.4*-5.6
1%*sin(50%)*cos(30%)*(20%) ==> 1%sin50%cos30%20%
1.1*(-2+6.5)*(-7-1.1)*5.3 ==> 1.1(-2+6.5)(-7-1.1)5.3
8*(-4)*cos(-30.1)*tan(50.2) ==> 8*-4cos-30.1tan50.2
★ Quick expression calculating. Calculate an informal expression with 5,000,000 characters on Aspire One AOA150 netbook only takes 0.695 seconds. For more info about this test, visit: http://goo.gl/Zvfuf
Keywords: Quick Calculator, QC, Quick Calc, Calculator, Calculating, Scientific Calculator
*** Developer Update ***
I cannot respond to reviews, so please email if you have a problem, and I will respond promptly.
Built in configurations for major carriers in the US, Canada, UK, as well as a Default GSM settings (most of Europe). There is also the ability to make custom profiles.
Setup configuration is automatic on first use of the widget. Change settings by opening the application from the launcher.
****Please verify you have call forwarding on your plan. This application will not bypass your plan's limitations****
The following carriers are supported:
Cricket (CHECK YOUR PLAN FIRST)
Metro PCS (CHECK YOUR PLAN FIRST)
Sprint (some plans)
T-Mobile (prepaid plans NOT supported)
O2 - UK
Custom - set it up as you'd like.
**Sprint charges per use depending on your plan.
**Metro PCS requires activation of call forwarding.
**Cricket only allows this on certain rate plans, please check with the carrier.
**Simple Mobile does not support call forwarding, so will not work.
-Custom Conditional Call Forwarding codes are not officially supported with my app.
*** 30 Jan 2014 ***
For users with Kit Kat 4.4.2 and above, non-system apps are no longer allowed to write to external SD cards. Reading is fine but not writing. So far there does not seem to be a way to do it without rooting the device and messing around with the permissions. If you are using the external SD card for the destination directory (and maybe even the source directory), try changing your destination directory to your device's storage directory (follow the default destination directory shown in the Settings page) and then try merging a video to see if that works.
- Multiple videos can be selected for batch operations
- Performs merging even when backgrounded
- Source and destination directories can be customised in the Settings page
- Supports English, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese environments
- Option to delete source QVOD files after successful merge
- Option to allow overwriting of destination file
- An optional webserver can be enabled to serve merged files from the destination directory over WIFI
- Long-press on any video file in the destination view to select it for deletion
By default, merged QVOD files are placed in /mnt/sdcard/QvodMergeOutput directory on your android device.
If you have any feature requests, feel free to send an email to email@example.com. Thanks!