A new and innovative way to get in touch with your doctor’s practice.
Notifications for your appointments, information about your treatment plans, documents and accounting status.
With Xinfo you can communicate with your doctor to request an appointment and to manage the most common first aid situations.
-Please note that access to an event will be provided by your Medtronic meeting coordinator.
DISCLAIMER: This application is the copyrighted property of Medtronic. It has been approved by Medtronic only for use with the appropriate Medtronic products. Please contact Medtronic if you wish to use this application for any other purpose. www.medtronic.com
Diabecare- Speciality Diabetes Centre is the Brain Child of Dr.Mahesh Padsalge ,MD,DFID- a leading Physician in Nerul, NaviMumbai. He is also attached to Dr.D.Y.Patil Hospital and Research Centre as Associate Professor for the Past 5 years.
With India having the highest number of Diabetic patients in the world, the sugar disease is posing an enormous health problem in our country. Calling India -the Diabetes Capital of the World, there is alarming rise in Prevalence of Diabetes, and if the same trend continues India will have 74 million Diabetic Patients in 2030.
Diabetes is the fourth leading cause of death by disease and every 10 seconds a person dies from diabetes related causes in the world.
As diabetes leads to chains of complications affecting Eyes, Heart, Kidney, Nerves, Foot etc, it is necessary that all facilities and Instruments are easily available at one place so that complications can be detected and treated earlier.
Keeping all this facts in mind, Diabecare- Speciality Diabetes Centre was set up with all facilities – “Total Diabetes Care under one Roof”
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
This App currently only supports one Continuous Glucose Monitor (CGM), but have plans for more devices in order to create an Internet of Things Device for diabetics.
1. Automatic connecting to supported USB-OTG external device
2. Download CGM data from device to phone
3. Display of current glucose value and trend arrow (mg/dL and mmol)
4. 4 hour graph of glucose data (mg/dL and mmol)
5. Automatic syncing on 5 minute intervals of latest data to MongoDB and/or REST API
6. Status icons to indicate successful USB-OTG paring, uploading status, external device battery
level, and time synchronization between external device and phone.
More information available at: http://nightscout.info/
Source code available at: https://github.com/nightscout/android-uploader
NOTICE: To control when your Nightscout Uploader is updated make sure "Auto-update" is unchecked, otherwise you will receive Nightscout updates automatically.
Known issues: The receiver may stop uploading when alarms are not cleared on the receiver. If you experience any problems using the Nighscout Uploader be sure to report it to us using the feedback option from the menu, before stopping the application or unplugging. Thank you! #wearenotwaiting.
Note: There is no support or any warranty of any kind. The quality and performance of the project is with you if you choose to use it. This is a project that was created and is supported completely by volunteers.
The following features are in this App to enhance your knowledge and improve your intensive diabetes self care:
1) Basic information on diabetes, carbohydrate counting and insulin pumps
2) Details on advanced pump features
3) Calculations for starting basal rates, returning to insulin injections and a bolus wizard
4) Videos - allowing you and your family to clearly see how we recommend to do certain pump related tasks eg: change an infusion set or reduce bubbles in your pump
5) A feedback section so we can continually improve the PUMPS4KIDS App
This app was developed by experienced Doctors & Diabetes Nurses who look after children with type 1 diabetes on a daily basis. The aim of this App is to enhance and support the teaching provided by your local diabetes team. We do not recommend changing any pump setting without first checking with your local diabetes team. Please follow LOCAL protocols FIRST, especially if they differ from the recommendations in this App.
— “Diabetes management made fun (...almost)!”
Tim Ferriss, Advisory Board Member of mySugr: “People with diabetes are the true champions of the quantified-self movement.”
mySugr Logbook is a charming, sometimes outspoken diabetes manager that focuses on making your diabetes data useful in everyday life. Adding elements of fun, gamification, and immediate feedback (with attitude!) through a diabetes monster (that you can name) to help keep you motivated and involved in your therapy.
We are changing how people live with diabetes and believe that their everyday needs and wishes can be met while providing strong elements of style, elegance, innovation, beauty, and even fun.
• Designed for both type 1 & type 2 diabetes
• Quick and easy logging
• Convenient data analysis
• Neat and clear graphs
• Exciting challenges
• Smile-inducing feedback
• Secure data backup
• Social sharing functions
• Registered medical device
• All features mentioned above
• Handy photo functions (multiple pics per entry)
• Intelligent search results
• Basal Rates for insulin pump users
• Access to all challenges
• Fast multi-device & cross-platform synchronization
• Practical BG reminders
• Additional report formats (PDF & XLS)
• Priority support
• Unrestricted web access
• All mySugr Pro Apps
• No ads
We are constantly working to make mySugr Logbook better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-Founder)
Diabetes therapy can be quite complicated and troublesome. You must evaluate your blood glucose levels, always have the amounts of carbs in mind and calculate your insulin dose. Many children often don't know how to handle that.
The mySugr Junior App was developed to make managing diabetes easier for kids. It also enables parents to keep control over the therapy, even when they're not around and their child is at school or out with friends. The app resembles a game in which the children get points for every entry. The goal is to score a particular amount of points every day. This encourages kids to take care of their diabetes regularly.
A little diabetes monster accompanies the kids through the app and gives feedback on their entries. The child can enter data such as blood glucose levels, food and insulin or take a picture of his meals, but they can also request help whenever the parents are not around. All entries can be sent as a push message or email from within the app to the parents' phone. This way, the child can ask for feedback on calculating carbs or the insulin dose.
mySugr Junior not only enables children to be more independent, but it also helps them to get along with diabetes more easily and learn to be engaged with their therapy.
- enter blood glucose levels, carbs and insulin units in a simple and easy way
- take photos
- send data and photos via email
- get feedback from a funny diabetes monster
- collect points and have tame the diabetes monster
We would also love to hear your feedback:
mysugr, my sugar, mysugar, diabetes, diabetic, logbook, diabetes manager
Use EndoGoddess for the following:
* Record your glucose, dietary carbs, & insulin
* The more consistently you record, the more points you earn!
* Set reminders to record your data
* View history, and share your data
* View Medical Content on Diabetes, Living With Diabetes, Nutrition, Equipment, and how to Get Involved, too
* Watch your timeline for tips, add notes & to-dos!
EndoGoddess is a collaboration between Pediatric Endocrinologist, Dr. Jennifer Dyer, MD, MPH, and Duet Health – the healthcare brand of mobile development firm, eproximiti. The app is designed to become a powerful utility and tool for those with Diabetes.
Follow Dr. Dyer on Twitter (@EndoGoddess) and join the movement to empower those with Diabetes with industry leading tools to help them connect and gain better control of their lives.
The MyCareLink Heart™ Mobile App allows Medtronic pacemaker patients to:
• Send heart device information wherever you go*− just remember your Reader
• See the date you last sent heart device information to your clinic
The screenshots below demonstrate the steps for this app, once it’s downloaded onto your mobile device.
*Cellular and WiFi service availability apply.
MyCareLink Heart Mobile App
Caution: Federal law (USA) restricts this system to sale by or on the order of a physician.
710 Medtronic Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55432-5604
UC201501156a EN – 2015-01
Important Safety Information: http://www.medtronic.com/patients/bradycardia/important-safety-information/index.htm
After you download the app, you can store information such as your device’s serial number and your next refill appointment. You will also have safety information with you wherever you go.
Also, BMI calculator.
ADA, EASD and IDF are recommending the use of a new term in diabetes management, estimated average glucose, or eAG. Health care providers can now report A1C results to patients using the same units (mg/dl or mmol/l) that patients see routinely in blood glucose measurements.
Estimated AG (eAG): was calculated by combining weighted results from at least 2 days of continuous glucose monitoring performed four times
Nathan DM, Kuenen J, Borg R, Zheng H, Schoenfeld D, Heine RJ. Translating the A1C assay into estimated average glucose values. Diabetes Care 2008; 31(8):1473-8.
http://professional.diabetes.org/glucosecalculator.aspx Accessed : March 2014