- Track HbA1C, Food, Weight, Exercise, Medication, Blood Pressure, Pulse
- Statistic report
- Insulin calculator included.
- Bluetooth connectivity (Watch the video)
Glucose Meter was finalist as the most creative idea in Diabetes Mine Challenge 2010.
Follow us on Twitter: @mGlucoseMeter
* Google Health sync (http://health.google.com) is no longer supported
Comments about Glucose Meter:
I use it daily This ap is very useful & easy to use. I like the big numbers & the comparisons of each time of day blood glucose results especially.
A Google User:
Great app Great for at the doctor's office snd they ask what your numbers been looking like, just open the app.
* mg/dL or mmo/L units
* Export log entries as a CSV file or an HTML page
* View your blood sugar levels for the past week, month, or three months in graph format
* Easy sharing of CSV or HTML exports
Have an idea for a feature? Contact us at email@example.com and we'll add it to a future build.
- As seen in American Diabetes Association's Diabetes Forecast Magazine, NYTimes, Wired Magazine, DiabetesMine.com, MedGadget.com, Mendosa.com, Diabetes Health Magazine, JDRF Newsletters and MobiHealthNews
Glucose Buddy is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their
- Carbs (Food)
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Blood Pressure
** Remembering to test your blood sugar is always a problem, that's why in GB there are reminders that are associated with events so you'll never forget to test again!
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. Glucose Buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose buddy and take control of your diabetes today!
With this new tool, you can automatically download glucose test readings from your meter- no need to enter multiple glucose values by hand anymore!
In addition, you can use our affordable and scalable solution to download and share your blood sugar level test results (as a file or email).
Do you have children or elderly parents with diabetes? Now you can check their sugar level while they are not home, remotely.
Requires LifeScan OneTouch UltraMini meter and meter USB data cable. (See below)
- Plug & Play functionality for your blood glucose meter
- Automatic data download of new test data from your device
- Displays the data in text form
- Data redundancy checks
- Exports to CSV file (in downloads folder)
Not a designed for diabetes diagnosis. This applications is a digital data logbook only.
Export currently overwrites the previously exported file. Rename the exported file, if you want to keep it, before exporting again.
- Johnson & Johnson Lifescan OneTouch UltraMini - a blood glucose monitoring device for people with diabetes. It is popular world wide, because it is small, cheap and fast.
- Requires a Lifescan USB data cable (or compatible), visit LifeScan or buy online via Amazon (www.infometers.com/store)
- Requires an OTG micro USB to USB dongle, visit www.infometers.com/store for more info about purchasing online.
Problems & Questions & Suggestions:
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Actionable health data can reduce mistakes in patient’s treatment thus reducing emergency room visits, resulting in lower costs and better patient outcomes. We help people with diabetes track their blood sugar levels, and relate the information to those who care for them- including family, caregivers and doctors. Our solution works with glucose meters millions of diabetes patients use today. Our software allows patients to quickly download blood sugar level data from their personal medical meters to their mobile phone. If you want to enable meter connectivity for your patients or in inside your service visit infometers.com or reach out email@example.com. We have an easy to use solution for our partners.
Application name (30 max): ACCU-CHEK® 360° Diabetes Mgmt.
The ACCU-CHEK® 360° diabetes management app provides easy tracking of your diabetes data. A choice of reports helps you identify trends and patterns in your blood sugar levels to support better management of your diabetes:
• 3-Day Profile - For meaningful blood sugar testing with reminders and charts.
• Testing-In-Pairs - Simple tool to help better understand the change of your blood sugar levels around a specific event like a meal or special activity.
• Logging of health events which influence blood sugar levels: meals (size, carbs, or calories), insulin, exercise, medications, blood pressure, weight and health state. Notes and photos can also be added.
• Option to share your diabetes information with your health care team via email or text message.
This product is intended for use by individuals diagnosed with diabetes to support effective diabetes management. The software provides for manual data entry, storage, display, transfer, and self-managing of blood glucose and other related health indicators which can be shown in report and graphical format.
Devices that do not have telephone capability are not supported.
Small screens – less than 3.2in (8.1cm) diagonal, or less than 320x320 pixels – are not supported.
This 220.127.116.11 upgrade allows the app to be used with Android 4.2. A change to the security machinery introduced in Android 4.2 caused a failure in the previous version of the app’s database protection logic. No data was damaged or at risk, but the app was unable to read from its database due to this failure. This update addresses this issue and allows users to access their data. Users should NOT uninstall the app prior to this upgrade; uninstalling will cause data to be irrevocably lost. However, if the previous version of the app was first installed with Android 4.2, v18.104.22.168 will need to be uninstalled before downloading/installing v22.214.171.124.
Information about Permissions required by this app:
Send SMS Messages, Read Your Contacts, Read Call Log: used only if you choose to share data with third parties. The app does not automatically use these features.
Full Network Access: used only if you choose to share data with third parties or register the app on www.accu-chek.com
Read Phone Status and Identity: only the phone identity is used to create unique encryption key to protect your data that is stored on the phone
ACCU-CHEK and ACCU-CHEK 360° are trademarks of Roche.
CE: This product fulfills the requirements of the European Council Directive 93/42/EEC on Medical Devices.
Outstanding and easy to use User Interface
o Innovative TAGS feature for describing any type of an action
o Date and Time
o Blood glucose level - (mg/dl) or (mmo/l)
o Comment / description
Support for many users
Innovative, interactive and scalable graph
Send your data to your doctor of anyone you want in 5 seconds!
Export data to:
Define with TAGS any action you like, for instance: before/after breakfast, lunch, dinner, medication, exercises, jogging or any other things that matters in glucose level. Countless possibilities in your hand! Glucose level tracking application has never been so helpful for diabetics.
Just download for FREE and take control of your diabetes with the best glucose tracker in a market!
Diabetes Diary (Glucose Tracker) app is useful to diabetics who needs be on the diet and wants to take control of diabetes by keeping the electronic diary of diabetes.
Diabetes Diary will help you in the permanent monitoring by collecting:
- Blood-glucose level,
- Medication (Insulin Dosages)
- Carbs (Food)
- Meals (with easy-to-use food calculator)
- Activities info (using tags feature)
Diabetes Diary provide multu-user data recording, you can switch between users easly.
Apart from the measurement of the glucose (using mg/dL or mmol/L) diary has a possibility of writing down results of Hb1ac test. The electronic Diabetes Diary contains the calculator of your food intakes nutritions (with Bread Units and Protein-Fats Rate) with food products database, so you do not have to remember what is the nutritional value of every product. You can add new products to the database by yourself
Using it, you can calculate how big insulin dose should take.
Diary for diabetics allows you to see glucose level measurements in the graph and to export and import the backup copy of data (CSV files). You can send results to your doctor or your family and friends.
This application can helps you, but you should always comply to your doctors recommendations. If you want to use food - insuline dose calculator - you are doing it at your own risk! You shoud check calculations in your traditional way. If you find any issue - please contact us - we will fix it.
Before upgrading to a new version we recommend backing up your data first using the backup option under the menu button in the History list view.
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
The software is based on scientific evidence and was prepared with the participation of physicians. The application is based on research and recommendations from international medical associations.
Using this software on daily basis will allow you to control the execution of the most common medical recommendations. You can show a doctor your notes, received messages, summary reports, and ask about things to improve or you don't understand. The more you know and understand, the more
benefit will this application bring to You.
- tracking of: weight, body water and fat, waist size, height, blood pressure, body, temperature,
lipids (cholesterol - Total, LDL, HDL , triglicerides), blood sugar(glucose), smoking, physical activity, taken medicines
- making notes
- short medical family interview
- history list of monitored health parameters with filtering option
- prioritized list of tips, warnings, advices and praises, over 300 different messages
- you can set your goals and monitor progress
- common specialized medical indicators with explanation (are used by doctors to assess possible treatment)
- dyslipidemia markers
- relative overall health index (0-100)
- average daily statistic
- summary reports with 2 periods comparison
- using different units of measurement
- utilizing system date and time format settings
- detailed instructions for completing measurements (because almost 70% of measurements are preformed wrong and are useless to a doctor)
If you suffer a cardiovascular disease or diabetes this app will help you to fight your illness.
High risk does not mean that you will become ill. It only means that you should be more careful.
USING THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR A MEDICAL CONSULTATION.
glicemia, BMI, FINDRISC , heart disease risk calculation, healthcare, prophylactic, pressure log, weight log, pressure graph, weight graph,glucose
- Quickly and easily track blood glucose, hemoglobin A1c, food, weight and many others
- Ability to add/edit categories to suit your needs
Generate detailed graphs and reports to share with your physician
- Supports both US and International units for glucose and hemoglobin A1c
- Easily keep track of your daily, weekly and monthly average glucose levels
- Set reminders to keep you on track
We’ve made a few exciting updates and look forward to making more in the future that will improve your experience with the app. We’d love to hear your feedback – you can reach us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org