Notice:Make sure RocketDial V2.8.30 above has been installed.
1. Make sure RocketDial V2.8.30 above has been installed.
2. Got to RocketDial settings--> Caller ID settings to open RD Caller ID or open RD CallerID shortcut on your Home screen if you have created shortcut already.
3 Apply the theme from RD Caller ID . you can also preview or change related settings from RD callerID app.
Please let me know if you meet any bugs or want any improvement!
RocketDial Pro (paid version)
Like RocketDial in facebook.
The app has 2 modes
1. TORCH - The Camera flash is used to make your phone a bright torch.
2. DISCO - The Camera flashes on and off and groovy beats played, so you could disco.
The Disco Light along with audio is an awesome way to turn things around when the group/get-together turns boring.
Don't wait for a party/music to flash your lights. Create a party with Disco torch.
The Torch Light is bright and lets you look into the darkest corners/movie theater/unlit roads/Trekking trails. If your phone is waterproof, you can turn on the torch light/ flash underwater as well :D
Disclaimer: Strobe lights can cause epileptic seizures in people who are sensitive to flashing lights. Do not point it at anyone's face.
- Love and Light :)
Update 1.1 -- screen orientation lock.
Update 1.7 - AdIquity
1. What's My Trail? will calculate the trail of your road or mountain bike. Enter your wheel diameter, the angle of the head tube and the fork offset/rake and the app calculates the trail. If you have a mountain bike with front suspension, the head tube angle, wheelbase and trail change as the fork compresses. If you enter the wheelbase, axle to crown height (also called ride height) and the amount of travel the fork has the app will calculate the change in trail, head tube angle and wheelbase.
2. What's My Cadence? Will calculate your Cadence (crank RPM) in a give gear, wheel diameter and speed. You can set the number of teeth on the front and rear chainring/cog, set your wheels circumference and speed. What's My Cadence also shows you the inches and meters of development with each turn of the pedals. Speed is in both MPH and KMH.
Dialapp brings everything about dialling into one place-
Place search, magic list, call log, missed calls, dialpad, contact list and tiny contacts.
* In-app Place Search to search and call any business place around you- from pizza places to plumbers to hotels to hospitals
* Magic list is a contextual list that shows you people you are most likely to call, and evolves based on your patterns
* Call log redesigned, has a separate missed call list, so you never miss a missed call
* Tiny contacts lets you save contacts for a short, predefined period, and reduces the clutter in your address book
★ "The app magically knows who you're likely to call" - Android Police.
★ "Dialapp’s Predictive Dialer For Android Knows Who You’re Going To Call Next" - Techcrunch
* Place search
* Magic list
* T9 search
* Tiny contacts
* Voice search
- Long press to access contact menu: history, edit number, share, text
- Pull left to text and right to call (home screen)
- Swipe right
* More Themes
* Dialpad calculator
* Auto call log backup (pro)
* Tiny contacts backup (pro)
* Call reminders (pro)
* Call prompt (Prompt me to talk about that bill when I call husband) (pro)
For feature requests and suggestions, please drop us a mail at email@example.com
*Sign in with your Google account for magic list*
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION- To access the location of the calls you made/recevied.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, and creating the contextual call log
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on call log etc.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your call log fresh.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a 'dialapp' sync account and service.
WRITE_CONTACTS - To add to the intelligent call log.
CALL_PHONE - To make a call via dialapp
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE,CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - For intelligently syncing with cloud.
After 18 months, Friday is now moving out of Beta featuring a brand new home. What's more ? Friday Pro has arrived !
Friday presents you with a life log, a chronological narration of your life- people / contacts, moments, locations, music, pictures, Facebook, twitter and foursquare (social) feeds, along with your calls, texts and mails.
You can also easily search this data, e.g. go back to 17 July, and see calls from Davy. Or pictures taken in San Francisco.
Friday initiates thoughts and ideas for you, it helps you remember, it tries to anticipate actions. With Friday activities, you can share or, just log your favourite activities you've been doing all day.
With Friday Pro, you can restore your logs to any device that you want. In one tap, you can have your call log, messages, contacts, photos, all restored.
Forget to remember.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION - Journaling your tracks and trips.
android.permission.INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Cloud Syncing, viewing etc.
READ_CONTACTS - For quick actions, people display on timeline etc.
READ_CALL_LOG, READ_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS - To sync your calls and Texts.
WAKE_LOCK - Use display and processor time efficiently, yet keeping your timeline fresh.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Cache resources (Images, contact pictures etc) on SD card.
MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS - Create and maintain a 'friday' sync account and service.
GET_TASKS - To scroble the music player and sync your song logs.
android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS : To restore contatcs
The most frequent kind of calls are the calls with single intent/question. Knock fixes this with responsive missed calls, which shows a message in the incoming call screen and gives you quick response options.
This is how it works:
You send your friend a message ("Where are you?", "Is the movie plan on?", "Did Brazil win the game?")
He gets an (simulated) incoming call with the message overlaid on the screen.
Instead of answer/reject he will have options "Yes/No/Share location".
He can with one swipe respond to your question.
* Number and contact blocking coming soon
We always look forward to hearing from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/TheKnockApp
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Read more at http://bit.ly/knockhelp
CALL_PHONE, ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - To call or send location as a response to an incoming knock
RECEIVE_SMS, SEND_SMS, READ_SMS - To verify your phone number
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, INTERNET - To check for internet connectivity
GET_ACCOUNTS, MANAGE_ACCOUNTS - To help fill the account profile
WAKE_LOCK, VIBRATE - To show an incoming knock
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To store profile image
READ_PHONE_STATE - To show busy status if the receiver is on a phone call
AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS - To add a knock account to your accounts list in settings
READ_CONTACTS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS, READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE_CONTACTS - To sync contacts to find friends
GET_TASKS - To know whether application is open or not, and accordingly show the appropriate notifications
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To start Knock services
-lose ur password.
-use a weak password.
-share ur password.
-store ur password.
Create password from Securekeys & u can access it from desktop, Mac, iPhone, Blackberry etc.
Securekeys doesn't store or share ur password!
Just remember your passphrase & filters.
Visit dexetra.com for free desktop & Mac versions.