► Edit and save all .ppt and .pptx files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint files.
► Run self-playing or user-controlled slideshows
► Play sound, all object animations, animation schemes, and slides transitions during slideshows
► Export to PDF format and as collections of image files directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and SkyDrive directly from within the app.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Insert tables and images into placeholders
► Built-in slide sorter, outline view, and notes view
► Insert, delete, duplicate, rename, and hide slides
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send presentations by e-mail directly from SoftMaker Presentations Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, PPT, PPTX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
SoftMaker Presentations Mobile is the only presentation-graphics program for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC, edit it using SoftMaker Presentations Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft PowerPoint. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android presentation program does this!
Supported file formats: SoftMaker Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX, PPTM, POTM, PPSM), RTF, HTML, many image file formats
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Keywords: graphics, viewer, office, SoftMaker, Soft Maker, Microsoft Office, MS Office, alternative to QuickOffice, Documents to go, ThinkFree, Mobisystems, Officesuite, Polaris, Kingsoft
Small and fast OpenOffice.org and (with limitations) Microsoft Office 2007 document viewing application. It allows opening office productivity application documents located in the filesystem, e.g. on sd card, as well downloaded documents, files on Dropbox, Box, or documents files attached to an email. It offers zooming in and out of documents, searching inside documents, copying text from documents as well as printing documents via Google Cloud Print. And it even offers reading text documents (.odt, .sxw, .docx) aloud via Android's text-to-speech functionality.
The following file formats are currently supported:
- OpenOffice.org 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and LibreOffice Open Document formats: .odt (Writer), .ods (Calc), .odp (Impress)
- OpenOffice.org 1.x formats: .sxw (Writer), .sxc (Calc) (no support for embedded images)
- MS Office 2007 formats: .docx (Word), .xlsx (Excel), .pptx (Powerpoint)
- PDF (experimenal, needs to be activated in the app settings)
- Other formats: RTF, HTML, .txt (plain text), .csv (comma-separated values), .tsv (tab-separated values)
Please note that some restrictions apply for viewing documents:
- Displaying the documents is done via a conversion to HTML, which is why the document will look differently than if viewed with a desktop office productivity application
- Large spreadsheet documents may take some time to open, or sometimes not open at all
- When displaying images, only those images will be shown where the image format is supported by the Android browser
- Password-protected Microsoft Office documents cannot be opened
Full version. Internet access permission requires in order to be able to display external images in ODF documents.
If you are smart and you like this app, please rate it. If you are smart and don't like it, please send me an email to tell me what should be improved. Not so smart people may simply give a bad rating and/or use swear words in the comments and/or complain about "missing" features the software never promised to have...
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Google Drive files
- Facebook albums
- Files from Dropbox
- Files from Box
- Files from SugarSync
- Files from OneDrive
- Content from many other apps, by clicking on Share button
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!
After viewing the course, you will be able to handle any task related to creating and formatting documents.
Become a Microsoft Office 2010 pro!
The video course is primarily targets Microsoft Office 2010 users. But most of the lessons will be of interest to Office 2007 and even Office 2003 owners.
- the MOST COMPREHENSIVE video course on Office 2010
- MORE THAN 200 professionally-recorded video lessons
- standard (480x320) and HD (1024x576) quality
- support for Android 4 ICS and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
• View, edit and create your documents that you needed to bring to your PC
• Create professional diagrams with rich style with your finger tip
• Apply transition effects and run animations on your presentation
• Simple and intuitive user interface optimized for your smartphone and tablet
• Fast to open and scroll
• Mobile-friendly editing menu
• Insert various objects (Support to insert video clip)
• High rendering quality and compatibility
• Add annotation, memo and highlight on PDF file
• Optimized file management on mobile devices
• New documents with templates
• Online storage service (ThinkFree Online)
• Template download
* File Manager
Optimized file management and UX make it easy to perform common tasks such as multi-selection, open, rename, search, copy, delete, and send. Quick and easy access to the recent files list enables you to find recently edited documents conveniently.
* Online Storage
Documents can be uploaded or downloaded via web storage service such as ThinkFree Online. In the future, various cloud services will also be linked through the Cloud Connector Service for synchronizing content on various devices and platforms.
* Edit Menu
Intuitive UI and optimized UX provide a PC-like editing experience, making it easy and convenient to perform edit tasks.
* Insert Objects
The option to insert various objects allows you to create unique documents. You can insert tables, shapes, drawings and video clips with the best UX. A library of 23 images, 36 shapes, 8 line styles, and 12 charts helps you create professional looking documents.
* Rendering Quality
Compatible with respect to 3D shapes, Pro provides high quality figures and renders various object effects such as neon, shadow, and reflection. It also displays smart art that is compatible with MS Office.
• Dynamic & visual effects
• Inserting video clips
• Slide note
• Inserting annotations on PDF
• Easy calculation
• PC-like functions
• Various fonts
• Integrated quick text-viewer
• Extra features
* Animation & Transition effects
Pro supports a variety of animation effects such as entrance, fly in, pinwheel etc. Slides with animations are displayed with a star (★). Adding a transition effect (24 kinds of effects) is also easy using the contextual menu on slide’s thumbnail view.
* Insert Video Clips
Show supports multimedia effects to grab an audience’s attention by delivering dynamic presentations.
* Slide Note
Show supports slide notes that allow you to add annotations with a stylus pen or finger during a slide show.
* Insert PDF Annotations
PDF viewer supports highlighting on important content and annotations using shapes, comments and lines for emphasis.
* Numeric Keyboard & Easy Calculation
Calc not only provides accurate and complex functions, but also supports function search, which is similar to the MS Office feature.
* Various Fonts
A variety of font types corresponding to MS Office are provided, enabling you to select exactly what you want to use in your documents.
* Integrated Quick Text Viewer
If you need to open and read a large text heavy document, ThinkFree Mobile Pro will quickly change to a text viewer mode.
* Hyperlink, Dictionary, TTS
Inserting hyperlinks to objects helps you to support documents with more detailed explanations. You can also search for the exact meaning of words using the built-in dictionary and listen to the words via the TTS (Text-to-Speech) feature.
Optimized Mobile Office for Tablet Users. Available now.
Check out what's new in this release at mobile.thinkfree.com
• Office Suite delivering optimized tablet user experience
-Intuitive Interface design that closely resembles desktop environment
-Supports multi-touch and easy scroll
-Supports best in the class file format compatibility & performance
• Provides ability to store documents in the cloud
-Provides ability to synch, upload and share files between personal cloud storage and mobile device
-Provides ability to sign up using Google account (Part of future release)
• Manage files in the palm of user's hand
-No need for a separate file manager application
-Provides best suited office document management experience
- Provides a pre-bundled basic document templates
- Supports customizable menus and command buttons
- Supports easy document management with ability to select multiple documents
- Supports easy access to a document with the use of document preview feature
- Provides different command buttons under various document edit modes
- Provides quick access toolbar with frequently used command buttons located at the top of open document
- Supports text to speech & smart word lookup features
- Provides feature rich formulas & dedicated keypad built in for Spreadsheet application
- Supports Chart Preview
- Provides ability to insert and edit tables
- Supports SmartArt Preview
- Supports Slide Preview
- Provides Design Master
ThinkFree Write is a word processor that offers ease of use and richer usability.
-Portrait & Landscape view
-Easy scroll and zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
-Search by word
-Text encoding option
-DOC/DOCX/DOT/DOTX/RTF/TXT (Word 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010)
-Quick select word/sentence/paragraph
With various functional parts, Calc helps you create and edit spreadsheet documents and provides cell-editing function.
-Portrait & Landscape view
-Easy scroll and zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
-Search by word
-View various embedded objects (Chart/Drawing/Image)
-XLS/XLSX/CSV (Excel 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010)
Various editing functions in Show deliver your presentation more effectively.
-Portrait & Landscape view
-Outline & Full screen view
-Easy zoom (standard/pinch/double-tap)
-Flip to navigate
-View various embedded objects (Drawing/Image)
-PPT/PPTX/PPS/PPSX/POT/POTX (PowerPoint 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010)
-Move/Delete any object
PDF Viewer provides viewing of various types of high fidelity/quality PDF contents.
-Native PDF Viewing
-Email Attachment Support
-Superior Embedded Font Support
-Multiple Zoom Levels
-Easy Zoom (Double-Tap & Pinch to zoom)
-Highlight, underline, memo support (coming soon)
-Go to page
File Manager easily browses documents located in tablet device.
-Intuitive file manager
-Send by email/share with ThinkFree Online
-Google Docs support (coming soon)
Now you have the freedom to travel with your advanced analytics, dynamic dashboards and scheduled reports connected directly to your organizations enterprise data warehouse with the Pyramid Analytics mobile app. Giving anyone the latest, in-depth insights into your secure, enterprise data on the road with you everywhere you go.
Pyramid Analytics has created a paradigm shift in the business intelligence market. We make the sophisticated simple. Our innovative BI Office all-in-one suite liberates everyone with powerful self-serve business intelligence. No more waiting or relying on IT. Point, click, tap, swipe – advanced analytics with BI Office is easy.
Anytime, Anywhere Intelligence
No more waiting and wondering, Pyramid Analytics has Mobile BI for Microsoft BI today. Operations do not stop when you leave the office. Every minute counts in a global, ever-changing economy. With Pyramid Analytics BI Office Suite Mobile BI app, critical intelligence is at your fingertips when and where it is needed most.
View, Analyze, and Act
Point, click, tap and swipe – In addition to the industry standard HTML5-based interface, the BI Office Suite also offers a native mobile app experience to securely deliver engaging, touch-optimized and rich mobile analytic experiences. Simply author once and consume anywhere from your favorite iOS, Android or Windows device. Pyramid elegantly supplements Microsoft BI with the deep sophistication everyone can use, loves and truly needs to survive.
Real-time Data on the Go
To get Mobile BI for Microsoft BI now download the app and get started now!
By Open Bee
Espace documentaire VIP.
Loungedoc is a document management web application which allows you to improve the distant collaboration with your work groups (colleagues, partners, providers, customers), through private spaces dedicated to information sharing.
Specifically developed for iPhone and iPad, the Mobile Loungedoc application allows you to search, consult and share all your key documents (*).
– easily access « at fingertips » all important documents thanks to the tactile functions integrated to your mobile devices.
– Download the documents (**) on your smartphone or tablet computer, to consult it later on should you not have 3G connection or wifi (plane, uncovered area, ...).
– From your mobile device, file the photos taken on the field, directly to the folders of your loungedoc space.
– Get your business documents signed by your customers from the touch screen (quotes, delivery notes, …).
– Easily communicate your documents to third parties, using integrated communication functions (email, secured link, …).
– Create and animate threads on your strategic documents
No matter where you are, thanks to the Mobile Loungedoc application, your documents are always within easy reach !
(*) Requires the collaborative document management platform LOUNGEDOC
(**) Different types of files are supported:
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Images (png, jpeg, tiff, gif, bmp,…)
- Video (mov, mp4, …)
- Various formats…
Office Chat features include:
- Group messaging and private chat
- Rich text messages with pictures, files, video and audio attachments
- Ability to view images inline and play videos directly from within the message
- Unlimited chat history
- Detailed info pages for colleagues & teams
- Message delivery confirmation for your sent messages
- Real time push notifications for messages received by you
- Quick access to colleague list & the teams you are part of
- Email integration allows messages sent from office chat to be replied back from any email client
- Hyper real time where character by character message transfer option is available in private chat
Begin each day with an optimized travel route to your meetings, automatically check-in at appointments and review your CRM notes in the parking lot right before your meeting. Salespoint allows you to access all of your CRM data even when offline.
You can use Salespoint as your company’s CRM solution or integrate seamlessly with your current CRM. Salespoint CRM integrates with Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Zoho and many others.
Why is Salespoint CRM great?
Can be used anywhere: No internet connection needed
Easy integration with existing CRM systems
Beautiful and easy-to-use design
Unique mobile-first functionality
Automatic web syncing
Salesreps use Salespoint to:
See their route for the day with one click; calculated automatically
Check-in at meetings and appointments
Add notes, photos and recordings during the meeting
Track and improve their personal sales data
Upload business cards with their tablet
Show their company’s product catalog
Take orders directly from clients during the meeting
Present corporate brochures and videos
Generate their weekly CRM reports from the road
Optimize their time and grow their sales
“Our Salesreps are delighted, maintaining the CRM has never been this easy.”
CEO – Colt Telecom
“Salespoint has quickly become an indispensable part of my daily job. I can’t imagine working without it.”
Account Manager– Philips Lighting
“The amount and type of data I have available with Salespoint is simply amazing.”
Director – Canon Business Center
Download the free version and try Salespoint today!
The application is available for all customers who have a My Office email account.
Use My Office application for Android, whatever your mobile operator, by using 3G/3G + and Wi-Fi connexion.
Simple and intuitive
Simple, My Office application allows you to access your emails, contacts and calendar by entering your e-mail address and password of your My Office account.
Intuitive, My Office application for Android incorporates the operating modes of the Android to allow an easier navigation.
The application My Office offers instant synchronization of your My Office account on your Android.
Through the application, you access:
- Your e-mail: Access and manage your emails, send messages and photos.
- Your contacts: Add or update your contact files, import contacts from your Android in your webmail.
- Your Calendar: Check your calendar, create or modify appointments, send invitations from your mobile.
Data refresh of My Office mobile client uses the data traffic on the customer's telecom package. A mobile package with the embedded data or a data option in addition to voice plan is recommended for a comfortable use of My Office Mobile.
For questions about mobile data rates associated with your package, check with your mobile operator.
• Search across all documents in a repository
• Pan, zoom, rotate, and easily access metadata while working with a document in the Document Viewer
• Quickly create and upload new documents from your device’s camera, images in your device’s gallery, and files stored on your device
• Full support for Laserfiche 9.0 Business Processes, including starting business processes and viewing their details
• Use personal libraries to create task lists or group related entries to make working with them faster and easier
• Add, edit, and view entry metadata
• Copy document text for use in other apps
• Process, clean up, and compress captured documents for easier viewing
• Capture the geographic coordinates of an image to allow linking documents to their mapped location
• View and export PDFs and other electronic documents
• E-mail document or folder links to colleagues
• Manage documents using copy, move, rename, print, and delete
• A variety of security options keep documents secure in Laserfiche and on your device
• Widget lets you quickly upload new documents and images
Demo Mode for new users:
• Users can register for a demo account using an existing e-mail address or Laserfiche Support Site account
• Users have their own repository to explore but cannot see or access documents from other users.
Laserfiche Mobile works with Laserfiche Web Access as part of a Laserfiche Avante™ or Laserfiche Rio™ system. A free add-on called the Laserfiche Mobile Add-on for Web Access available from the Laserfiche Support Site enables Laserfiche Web Access 8.3 and later to accept connections from Laserfiche Mobile. Note that the current app requires Laserfiche Mobile add-on for Web Access version 8.3 and later. You can connect if your organization has a Laserfiche Web Access site accessible from the Internet or if you are connected to your organization's internal network over WiFi. You can preview Laserfiche Mobile by registering to use a built-in demo account.
Since 1987, Laserfiche® has used its Run Smarter® philosophy to create simple and elegant enterprise content management solutions. More than 30,000 organizations worldwide—including federal, state and local government agencies and Fortune 1000 companies—use Laserfiche software to streamline documents, records, and business process management.
Laserfiche offers several core solution packages to address the business needs of small to large organizations, including Laserfiche Rio, an ECM solution that is straightforward to purchase, deploy, extend, and manage; and Laserfiche Avante, a powerful BPM solution with Workflow automation.
The Laserfiche ECM system is designed to give IT managers central control over their information infrastructure, including standards, security, and auditing, while still offering businesses the flexibility to react quickly to changing conditions. The Laserfiche product suite is built on top of Microsoft enterprise technologies to simplify system administration, it also supports Microsoft SQL and Oracle platforms, and features a seamless integration with Microsoft Office applications and a two-way integration with SharePoint.
Find out more about Laserfiche at laserfiche.com.
• Key Features: Security, File Storage, Search & Retrieval, Integrated Viewer, Mobile Uploads, Multi-lingual Interface
• Security: encrypted user login, file access management, audit log, file encryption.
• File Storage: Store and manage any file type. View index data, file information, file notes, and version history for all files.
• Search & Retrieval: Search by specified keywords and indexes or browse file cabinets and folders.
• Integrated Viewer: pdf, tiff, jpeg, bitmap, png, gif, Microsoft Office viewer coming soon.
• Mobile Uploads: Take photos or browse image library to upload important business and personal documents.
• Multi-lingual Interface: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian, German, Arabic
Use Open Bee Mobile anytime you need to access an important business document (*) when you are on the road and away from your desk.
Easy to use, Open Bee Mobile for Android gives you the following features:
• View files
• Retrieve any documents within seconds through the powerful search engine
• File and Share pictures taken with your device with co-workers
• Save files to your device for offline access
• View Dashboards to access favorite documents or to follow documents threads
(*) Documents need to be filed into an Open Bee Portal/Viewer application, Various file types supported:
-MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
-image files (png, jpeg, tiff, gif, bmp,…)
-video files (mov, mp4, …)
-Other file formats
FOR TABLETS ONLY.
This app has been designed for Android tablets only.
*** NOTE ***
Navision on Android tablets. Sales, Service and Jobs modules of Navision in your Android tablets.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV® (formerly Navision) - Sales,Service and Jobs module on Android tablets. All your data is just a tap away, Service technicians save time with data available on demand. Leads to less downtime, more sales/service calls, satisfied customers.
Do you place multiple calls to your home office to get Service appointments, warranty, parts information etc. NavTech provides you all this information on your device.
Service Technician can
- Receive new Service orders pushed to your device.
- See Parts information.
- Capture users signature on service call completion.
- Track travel and service time
- Generate invoice automatically (Contact us and we can demo this feature)
- See customer information
- Generate order across the table and push to Navision server
Contractors/People working in remote area can
- Track their expenses incurred for a job
- Store data when you are offline
- push data to Navision server.
1. View MS-Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
2. View local photo gallery and do sketch.
3. Remote control projector by your mobile device through Wi-Fi network.
4. Display web pages and support sketch function as well
5. Streaming image data from camera.
6. Display Dropbox files
【Supported BenQ projector model】
7'' and 10'' Android Pad
【Supported file format】
PDF: Adobe PDF 1.6 or later
Office: MS Office 2003 or later
Animation and embedded object in MS-Office
More from developer
★ Heat maps show where you spend your time. Red areas are where you go the most often, and blue spots the places you go least often. See which parts of the city are reddest - at home, the bar, or somewhere else?
★ Feet maps plot trails of footprints showing the paths that you take. Whether it was your regular run or an epic trek through the Himalayas, share the adventure on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
★ Been There tells you the distance you travelled in a given period, and calculates a score by dividing the world up into grid squares and counting the unique squares you've travelled to - find out how you fare against our top travellers on the Stats screen! Are you in the top 10%? The top 5%? Or even the global #1?
★ Your location history is never shared without permission, and you can turn off tracking at any time.
★ Choose how often you want to record locations. Going for a walk? Take locations every minute. Need to save battery life? Take locations every half hour or less often.
★ Share maps and stats to your Facebook, Twitter or Weibo feeds!
Follow us on Twitter (@beenapp) and Weibo (@去过微博)!
★ “航迹 BeenThere Shipping”帮你计算在某时间段内你行走的公里数。“航迹 BeenThere Shipping”也将地球分成了一个一个的小格子，你每第一次走进一格，就会得到一分。在排行榜上跟其他人比比，看谁“航迹 BeenThere Shipping”更多的地方，谁走过更多的路？你能进入前10%吗？5%？甚至全球第一？可能有大奖等你来拿呢！
* 此外还请注意,将 GPS 置于背景持续运作可能会大幅缩短电池使用寿命。
Stay on top of new reports, budgets, contracts and other documents, no matter where you are. HOLA Mobile lets your team browse, search, share and securely access documents from anywhere.
With HOLA Mobile, you can:
• Easily navigate your company, project and personal workspace folders and documents in HOLA
• Quickly download and view documents (Microsoft Office Documents, PDFs, images, etc….).
• Share documents easily by sending a link (document CURL) right from the app.
• Easily view document properties and extended meta data (index card)
• Annotate PDF documents
• Quickly find documents with full text search