SSH and Telnet features:
- Support for SSH, Telnet or local console terminal sessions
- SSH with username, password or key authentication
- VT100, VT220 and XTerm-256color terminal emulation
- Extended 101-keys support on full touch and keyboard devices
- Support for hardware, software or external bluetooth keyboards
- Multiple terminal sizes, auto-resizing, and customizable terminal colors
- Virtual Machine actions: Power Off/On, Suspend/Resume, Reset, Shut Down
- Host actions: Reboot, Shut Down, Disconnect/Connect, Enter/Exit Maintenance Mode
- View Memory, CPU and Storage usage of Hosts and VM’s
- Browse network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters
- Support for ESXi vSphere Hypervisor and vCenter Server
- vCMA server is NOT required to use this app
- Take Snapshots and Revert to current Snapshot
- View and manage Alarms
Amazon Web Services (AWS) features:
- Start, Stop, Terminate, Reboot EC2 Instances
- View EC2 Instance Details, Status and System Logs
- Create and Delete S3 Buckets
- Browse S3 Files and Folders, View File Information and Meta Data
- Delete, Rename and Make Public S3 Files
Active Directory management tasks:
- Create Users & Groups
- Unlock Accounts
- Reset User Passwords
- Manage User and Group Membership
- Disable/Enable User Accounts
- Edit Account Logon Names and Options
- Move Users and Groups
- Delete Users and Groups
- Browse directory tree or Search
VNC, ARD & RDP Features:
- Connect to Linux, Mac or Windows computers with VNC
- Connect to Windows computers using the RDP protocol
- Support for Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) connections to Mac computers
- See the desktop of the computer and control the mouse and keyboard
- Pan, Zoom, Left and Right click, extended keys support
- Support for Tunnelling VNC connections over SSH
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
★★★★★ "It’s easy to use and fast!"
“When something misbehaved on the network, it usually meant running back to a PC to figure it out. With IT Manager, I have it all in one place, in one app, freeing me to troubleshoot a switch, router, ssh, server, you name it.”
- Bill Adragna, Macomb County Community Mental Health
Use the IT Manager app to perform all your server Monitoring for FREE. In order to perform any administration tasks, you must purchase a subscription. A 30 day subscription is provided for FREE to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all your devices including Android, iOS and BlackBerry.
IT Manager is brought to you by a team who have been building mobile IT administration apps for the last 13 years. If you encounter any technical issues, we invite you to contact us directly at email@example.com and we will help you to resolve the issue. If you report your issue through the review system, we will not be able to contact you to help fix the problem as the reviews are anonymous.
More from developer
★ Heat maps show where you spend your time. Red areas are where you go the most often, and blue spots the places you go least often. See which parts of the city are reddest - at home, the bar, or somewhere else?
★ Feet maps plot trails of footprints showing the paths that you take. Whether it was your regular run or an epic trek through the Himalayas, share the adventure on Facebook, Twitter and Weibo.
★ Been There tells you the distance you travelled in a given period, and calculates a score by dividing the world up into grid squares and counting the unique squares you've travelled to - find out how you fare against our top travellers on the Stats screen! Are you in the top 10%? The top 5%? Or even the global #1?
★ Your location history is never shared without permission, and you can turn off tracking at any time.
★ Choose how often you want to record locations. Going for a walk? Take locations every minute. Need to save battery life? Take locations every half hour or less often.
★ Share maps and stats to your Facebook, Twitter or Weibo feeds!
Follow us on Twitter (@beenapp) and Weibo (@去过微博)!
★ “航迹 BeenThere Shipping”帮你计算在某时间段内你行走的公里数。“航迹 BeenThere Shipping”也将地球分成了一个一个的小格子，你每第一次走进一格，就会得到一分。在排行榜上跟其他人比比，看谁“航迹 BeenThere Shipping”更多的地方，谁走过更多的路？你能进入前10%吗？5%？甚至全球第一？可能有大奖等你来拿呢！
* 此外还请注意,将 GPS 置于背景持续运作可能会大幅缩短电池使用寿命。
Stay on top of new reports, budgets, contracts and other documents, no matter where you are. HOLA Mobile lets your team browse, search, share and securely access documents from anywhere.
With HOLA Mobile, you can:
• Easily navigate your company, project and personal workspace folders and documents in HOLA
• Quickly download and view documents (Microsoft Office Documents, PDFs, images, etc….).
• Share documents easily by sending a link (document CURL) right from the app.
• Easily view document properties and extended meta data (index card)
• Annotate PDF documents
• Quickly find documents with full text search