Most people are going to have a handful of things they do contantly. I email myself with things i want to remember, to-do tasks, bits of discovered info, etc, etc. And theres no telling where/when one of these will pop up. An email shortcut saves me 4 strokes each time i use it! I NEVER use this while driving, but just think how handy it could be! :)
So inconvenient Can't create shortcut simply shared from other app such as a photo viewer. No user customizable icon.
The functions I've tested work well. An essy shortcut to do what Android and launchers are capable of.
Does not work. Another app made only to push adds
It cannot modify a shortcut and re-save it; it can only save as new.
- Improved the bug that another shortcut is displayed when a shortcut is opened.
- Fixed the bug of bookmark selection screen.
- Added feature to create an app shortcut.
- Added file chooser to select a file.
- Added app search feature.
- Changed the layout of top screen.