Most people are going to have a handful of things they do contantly. I email myself with things i want to remember, to-do tasks, bits of discovered info, etc, etc. And theres no telling where/when one of these will pop up. An email shortcut saves me 4 strokes each time i use it! I NEVER use this while driving, but just think how handy it could be! :)
So inconvenient Can't create shortcut simply shared from other app such as a photo viewer. No user customizable icon.
Does not work. Another app made only to push adds
It cannot modify a shortcut and re-save it; it can only save as new.
Not even close I was hoping to have access to functions within individual apps, but this simply allows access to shortcuts for each app. Therefore it's a colossal waste of space and time - seems the developers don't know what an app drawer is.
- Improved the bug that another shortcut is displayed when a shortcut is opened.
- Fixed the bug of bookmark selection screen.
- Added feature to create an app shortcut.
- Added file chooser to select a file.
- Added app search feature.
- Changed the layout of top screen.