A slide puzzle is one were the aim is to sort the given pieces, using a blank slot for movement. A detailed demo of how to solve the puzzle is provided.
It is kids friendly and the complexity increases as you play. For example, you could easily create a series of slide puzzles with your childs favorite cartoon characters, super heroes or animals. For yourself, you could try a few wallpapers of landscapes or celebrities. Good candidate pictures for higher grid sizes, ideally should not have large areas that look the same. You could still use any photo, thanks to the optional number labeling of the photos.
★ 8 (3x3), 15 (4x4), 24 (5x5), 35 (6x6) and 48 (7x7) block boards
★ Supports Numbers, Alphabet, Photos, Colors and Shapes
★ Pick photos from anywhere including the Web & camera
★ Multiple screen layouts and themes
★ Scoreboard and resume after exit features
★ Guaranteed solution for all puzzles
★ Supports multi-block, touch moves
★ Allows changing mode during a game (eg. alphabet to number)
★ Lightweight & supports SD Card install
★ Minimal device permissions
Slider puzzles help to improve the thinking power, agility, hand-eye coordination and patience of children.
HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. When 2048 tile is created, you wins!
Start play this 2048 game, compete with your friends to see who can make the best score.
Please give us feedback in comments, we will make it the best 2048 game!
This 2048 puzzle game is based on http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Start fun on 2048 puzzle!
The classic 15 puzzle (Pyatnashki) takes a fresh and aesthetic form in this simple yet elegant app.
- Choice of 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5 difficulties
- Customizable color palette
- Timer and moves counter
- Best results
- Sounds and music
The 15 Puzzle (also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is the classic sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing.
- Themes : wood/marble/plastic.
- Multiple Size : 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Multiple Symbols to reorder : Numbers, Letters, Roman Numbers
Now you can choose if you want to move tiles using swipe or tap using the option in the menu.
Check my blog:
"Fifteen Puzzle X brings me an old-school gaming experience. - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
Have a look on wikipedia for more details about the game:
For problems or suggestions contact us by email:
- "excellent brainstorming game.... fun and good workout for your brain..."
- "Very well done puzzle Had no issues, plays smooth and fast and has everything i need to enjoy it fully. Good job"
How to play? It’s really easy:
• Just swipe left, right, up and down to move the tiles.
• Put all tiles in order: from 1 to 8, 15 or 24 – according to the chosen difficulty level - and win the game!
Supports 2 languages: Russian and English.
Includes 3 levels of difficulty:
• Easy: 3*3 and 8 tiles
• Normal: 4*4 and 15 tiles
• Hard: 5*5 and 24 tiles
Like challenges? Master the game and unlock various achievements! For example, complete the “Hard” level to get your “15-Puzzle King” title.
Share it on Twitter: let everybody know how great you are at this game!
High Scores and Leaderboard:
All your personal records will be stored carefully and available at any time. Want to be included into the Global Leaderboard? Just upload your score to the server. Become the best and take the #1 spot!
Waiting for a friend or need to take a long trip by bus? Waiting for a friend or need to go on a long trip by bus? This game will never let you get bored.
The app is completely native.
Supports Android 4.1* and higher.
Supports all devices. Including tablets.
Whether you’re just waiting for a friend or taking a long trip by bus, this game won’t let you get bored!
The 15-puzzle (also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is a sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing. The puzzle also exists in other sizes, particularly the smaller 8-puzzle. If the size is 3×3 tiles, the puzzle is called the 8-puzzle or 9-puzzle, and if 4×4 tiles, the puzzle is called the 15-puzzle or 16-puzzle named, respectively, for the number of tiles and the number of spaces. The object of the puzzle is to place the tiles in order (see screens) by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
+ High quality graphics and smooth gameplay
+ Ability to pick grid size of the puzzle from 3x3 up to 12x12 or more
+ The game is completely free
+ Different "maps" of the puzzle
+ Built-in chip's themes
+ Ability to make puzzle from an image
+ Sound effects
+ Fix possible bugs
Classic board 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 number sliding puzzle. Move pieces around and you will figure out tricks that help to place tiles in their respective places (in the increasing order of numbers, leaving the last tile empty).
Fun and challenging numeric puzzle game. Use your logic skills to complete this puzzling and addicting game. Have fun problem-solving!
A Classic game !
.-[ FEATURES ]-.
- Sound Effects
- Record of your best times and moves
- 4 board sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
- Pause Game
- Works in phone and tablet devices;
For kids, Slide jigsaw Puzzle is a simple and funny jigsaw puzzle, ideal for your children because they will train their brain, imagination and creativity while having fun.
The Photo slide Puzzle or Animal slide puzzle is an easy, very funny and entertaining game. It´s a free game, consisting in moving the pieces to the correct square in order to assemble the picture. The pieces con be moved to the square next to them, if it is not occupied by another piece, that means you can only move a piece to an empty square. To move a piece, only slide it towards the empty square. At the end, the empty square must be in the down right corner.
-simple and interesting
-free play and challenging
-nice, clean graphics and smooth game play
-You can play on your phone/tablet
Clicking on a tile will move it, provided it is adjacent to the blank
The puzzle was "invented" in USA by Noyes Palmer Chapman, a postmaster in Canastota, New York in 1878.
The game became a craze in the U.S. in February 1880, Canada in March, Europe in April, but that craze had pretty much dissipated by July.
- You can play with any picture available on your phone/tablet or use one of the provided (wood, glass) styles or one of the built-in high-res photos.
- You can enable any effect individually (e.g. turn the shuffle animation on or off).
- TileFun was created for fun of programming Android, so it is free of ads and safe, i.e. it requires (almost (*)) no special permissions.
(*) NOTE: With Android 4.4 TileFun does require the permission to "read USB storage" in order to allow playing puzzles with your own photos. You may also NEED to use the built-in Gallery-App for picking your own pictures!
TileFun game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance. It allows different kinds of playing styles (pure puzzle vs. effects, relaxed playing or beat-your-high-score...).
- Realistic rendering and animation: Tiles follow finger precisely (if desired), multiple tiles can be moved at once, handcrafted tile bitmaps for that realism touch.
- Various styles: Pure wooden "retro" tiles, glass tiles with user-selected background or classic picture puzzle/photo puzzle (Five hi-quality pics are built-in, but you can use any image from your gallery - camera, download or email).
- Game status is saved automagically, you can stop anytime and continue later (or start a new game).
- Puzzle size NxM can be changed with each new game, anything from 2x2 to 10x10 (and all intermediate sizes, e.g. 2x3, 6x4, 6x9...)
- Customize the game's look, touch and feel according to your preferences, (enable sound, haptic and animation effects - including re-shuffling the tiles by shaking the device - during playing - but only if desired); change the tile style in mid-game.
- Switch on the integrated stop-watch/counter to track/beat your best results (saved automatically).
- View your high scores and directly start a new NxM game from the high score list (main screen/menu).
- TileFun scales from low-res phones to high-res tablets - as a tablet game it is a real eye-catcher due to the large screen and high resolution of today's tablets. It runs on older devices (from Android 1.6) but also on newest tablets like the recent Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and works fine with both portrait and landscape orientation.
- All effects can be turned off - if you prefer realism, play it like a "dumb" slide puzzle...
TileFun requires only one "safe" permission (to read-in pictures of your choice) on your phone/tablet and has a small footprint of 2.7MB - including the 5 built-in HD-pictures. It will install on SD-card automatically if you have Android 2.2 or higher. TileFun is ad-free!
The playing field is a square 4x4. You need to move and join the numbers to get to the "2048" tile (you can proceed further).
Has a bright attractive graphics and animation.
Optimized for Android.
Train, play and have fun!
• This application is a complete analog paid application "2048 Pro", except for the presence of advertising.
- Get notified immediately when there is new merchant in your area of interest. You can select any area of course.
- Internet connection is not required to use the app. You always will know where is the nearest Bitcoin ATM in case you lost your credit card or by any reason need some local currency.
- Altcoins are also supported.
- No personal data stored on server, it only used to get new merchants.
- Location permission is also optional. You can either use your location or select your area of interest manually to get notified when new merchants start accepting cryptocurrencies.