Classic board 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 and 6x6 number sliding puzzle. Move pieces around and you will figure out tricks that help to place tiles in their respective places (in the increasing order of numbers, leaving the last tile empty).
Fun and challenging numeric puzzle game. Use your logic skills to complete this puzzling and addicting game. Have fun problem-solving!
A Classic game !
.-[ FEATURES ]-.
- Sound Effects
- Record of your best times and moves
- 4 board sizes (3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6)
- Pause Game
- Works in phone and tablet devices;
HOW TO PLAY:
Swipe (Up, Down, Left, Right) to move the tiles. When two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. When 2048 tile is created, you wins!
Start play this 2048 game, compete with your friends to see who can make the best score.
Please give us feedback in comments, we will make it the best 2048 game!
This 2048 puzzle game is based on http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/
Start fun on 2048 puzzle!
The playing field is a square 4x4. You need to move and join the numbers to get to the "2048" tile (you can proceed further).
Has a bright attractive graphics and animation.
Optimized for Android.
Train, play and have fun!
• This application is a complete analog paid application "2048 Pro", except for the presence of advertising.
You've got a 4x4 board with 15 counters.
So one cell is always empty which lets you transfer the other ones horizontally or vertically.
Tag and go. Best ever sliding match 15 puzzle and even more!
It's a true sliding puzzle forefather. So if you want to be successful in other puzzles,
start from the very beginning and master your skills!
Your aim is to place them in right sequence using the least of your time.
If you are quick enough then you'll appear at top chart.
Playing this game regularly you keep your brains fit and well!
What is so special?
- Lots of challenging lay outs
- Nice classic design
- Modern mechanics
Just break it down! Barley break puzzle is a great way to train your brain!
Slide the numbers as in sliding puzzle to succeed, get best time result.
Our team is glad to see your comments.
Leave it here or write to our email:
A sliding puzzle, sliding block puzzle, or sliding tile puzzle is a puzzle that challenges a player to slide usually flat pieces along certain routes (usually on a board) to establish a certain end-configuration. The fifteen puzzle (15) is the oldest type of sliding block puzzle. The objective of the game is to rearrange the numbers (photo pieces etc.) in ascending order using the single hole for movement. You can move one or more numbers at a time by pressing it, provided there is a hole in that row or column.
This is possibly the only slider puzzle in Android that offers a detailed demo of how to solve the puzzle. It is also the only one that provides so many different customizable boards. It is kids friendly and the complexity increases as you play. For example, you could easily create a series of slide puzzles with your childs favorite cartoon characters, super heroes, animals etc. For yourself, you could try a few wallpapers of landscapes or celebrities. Good candidate pictures for higher grid sizes, ideally should not have large areas that look the same. You could still use any photo, thanks to the optional number labeling of the photos.
★ 8 (3x3), 15 (4x4), 24 (5x5), 35 (6x6) and 48 (7x7) block boards
★ Supports Numbers, Alphabet, Photos, Colors and Shapes
★ Pick photos from anywhere including the Web & camera
★ Multiple screen layouts and themes
★ Scoreboard and resume after exit features
★ Guaranteed solution for all puzzles
★ Supports multi-block, touch moves
★ Allows changing mode during a game (eg. alphabet to number)
★ Lightweight & supports SD Card install
★ Minimal device permissions
This number scramble game is also known as Boss Puzzle or Gem Puzzle. Game of Fifteen or Mystic Square type slider puzzles help to improve the thinking power, agility, hand-eye coordination and patience of children.
The 15 Puzzle (also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is the classic sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing.
- Themes : wood/marble/plastic.
- Multiple Size : 4x4, 5x5, 6x6.
- Multiple Symbols to reorder : Numbers, Letters, Roman Numbers
Now you can choose if you want to move tiles using swipe or tap using the option in the menu.
Check my blog:
"Fifteen Puzzle X brings me an old-school gaming experience. - Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
Have a look on wikipedia for more details about the game:
For problems or suggestions contact us by email:
- "excellent brainstorming game.... fun and good workout for your brain..."
- "Very well done puzzle Had no issues, plays smooth and fast and has everything i need to enjoy it fully. Good job"
- You can play with any picture available on your phone/tablet or use one of the provided (wood, glass) styles or one of the built-in high-res photos.
- You can enable any effect individually (e.g. turn the shuffle animation on or off).
- TileFun was created for fun of programming Android, so it is free of ads and safe, i.e. it requires (almost (*)) no special permissions.
(*) NOTE: With Android 4.4 TileFun does require the permission to "read USB storage" in order to allow playing puzzles with your own photos. You may also NEED to use the built-in Gallery-App for picking your own pictures!
TileFun game is optimized for ease of playing with a pleasant, aesthetic appearance. It allows different kinds of playing styles (pure puzzle vs. effects, relaxed playing or beat-your-high-score...).
- Realistic rendering and animation: Tiles follow finger precisely (if desired), multiple tiles can be moved at once, handcrafted tile bitmaps for that realism touch.
- Various styles: Pure wooden "retro" tiles, glass tiles with user-selected background or classic picture puzzle/photo puzzle (Five hi-quality pics are built-in, but you can use any image from your gallery - camera, download or email).
- Game status is saved automagically, you can stop anytime and continue later (or start a new game).
- Puzzle size NxM can be changed with each new game, anything from 2x2 to 10x10 (and all intermediate sizes, e.g. 2x3, 6x4, 6x9...)
- Customize the game's look, touch and feel according to your preferences, (enable sound, haptic and animation effects - including re-shuffling the tiles by shaking the device - during playing - but only if desired); change the tile style in mid-game.
- Switch on the integrated stop-watch/counter to track/beat your best results (saved automatically).
- View your high scores and directly start a new NxM game from the high score list (main screen/menu).
- TileFun scales from low-res phones to high-res tablets - as a tablet game it is a real eye-catcher due to the large screen and high resolution of today's tablets. It runs on older devices (from Android 1.6) but also on newest tablets like the recent Nexus 7 2013 with Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) and works fine with both portrait and landscape orientation.
- All effects can be turned off - if you prefer realism, play it like a "dumb" slide puzzle...
TileFun requires only one "safe" permission (to read-in pictures of your choice) on your phone/tablet and has a small footprint of 2.7MB - including the 5 built-in HD-pictures. It will install on SD-card automatically if you have Android 2.2 or higher. TileFun is ad-free!
The object of the puzzle is to place the tiles in order (with the "hole" in the lower-right corner) by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
With online levels there is virtually limitless amount of challenging and unique puzzles. Escape PIRATES and GHOSTS on rails, control semaphores and avoid steam and lava. Have a lot of fun!
Now you can also build your own levels and share them with friends and the world!
Hundreds of new levels, new graphic environments and much more in version 2.0 of Rail Maze.
* 100+ puzzles
* Virtually UNLIMITED number of online levels
* LAVA and STEAM
* Draggable and switchable rails
* PIRATE and GHOST trains
* Super long trains
* Underground tunnels
* Level Editor
* 3 environments:
- Wild west
Additional Items available in the game as an InAppPurchase:
Get Rail Maze 2 now!
The 15-puzzle (also called Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mystic Square and many others) is a sliding puzzle that consists of a frame of numbered square tiles in random order with one tile missing. The puzzle also exists in other sizes, particularly the smaller 8-puzzle. If the size is 3×3 tiles, the puzzle is called the 8-puzzle or 9-puzzle, and if 4×4 tiles, the puzzle is called the 15-puzzle or 16-puzzle named, respectively, for the number of tiles and the number of spaces. The object of the puzzle is to place the tiles in order (see screens) by making sliding moves that use the empty space.
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
+ High quality graphics and smooth gameplay
+ Ability to pick grid size of the puzzle from 3x3 up to 12x12 or more
+ The game is completely free
+ Different "maps" of the puzzle
+ Built-in chip's themes
+ Ability to make puzzle from an image
+ Sound effects
+ Fix possible bugs
- Get notified immediately when there is new merchant in your area of interest. You can select any area of course.
- Internet connection is not required to use the app. You always will know where is the nearest Bitcoin ATM in case you lost your credit card or by any reason need some local currency.
- Altcoins are also supported.
- No personal data stored on server, it only used to get new merchants.
- Location permission is also optional. You can either use your location or select your area of interest manually to get notified when new merchants start accepting cryptocurrencies.