Access everything on the Internet with Psiphon's secure tunnel
Over a million people across the world are already using Psiphon's censorship circumvention tool to access Internet sites and services that are blocked or otherwise unavailable through their normal service provider. Whether it's to access sites that your provider is blocking, or to add a layer of protection when using open Wi-fi services, Psiphon is the best tool for accessing the open Internet.
• Browser or VPN (whole-device) mode, so you can choose whether to tunnel everything or just your web browser.
• In-app stats telling you how much traffic you've been using.
• Free for personal use! Contact us directly for corporate licensing.
• Featured on BestVPN.com: http://www.bestvpn.com/blog/6943/evade-internet-censorship-with-psiphon.
• Psiphon is an open source project. You can find our source code and design documents on the project home page: https://bitbucket.org/psiphon/psiphon-circumvention-system.
Digitales Schwarzes Brett® für Zuhause und Unterwegs.
Alle Informationen die auf den Digitales Schwarzes Brett - Bildschirmen angezeigt werden, können unterwegs jetzt ganz einfach mit der DSBmobile® App betrachtet werden. Egal ob digitale Aushänge, Pläne oder Newsticker-Nachrichten.
Be Up-to-Date, mit DSBmobile App!
Zur Verwendung der DSBmobile® App benötigen Sie Zugangsdaten. Diese erhalten Sie vom Betreiber der Digitalen Schwarzen Bretter (Schule/Behörde/Unternehmen).
Der Betreiber selbst muss über den Zusatz DSBmobile® verfügen.
Zur korrekten Anzeige der Daten ist eine Onlineverbindung (Wlan/UMTS/GPRS) zwingend erforderlich.
Wichte Nutzer - Hinweise:
- Sollte die Anmeldung wiederholt nicht möglich sein, ist wahrscheinlich die DSBmobile® Lizenz des Betreibers (Schule/Behörde/Unternehmen) abgelaufen. Bitte Inhaltsanbieter kontaktieren.
- Die dargestellten Inhalte werden von uns nicht bearbeitet/ausgewertet/übersetzt sondern nur übernommen und angezeigt. Sollten Anpassungen an die Darstellung gewünscht werden, kontaktieren Sie bitte den Inhaltsanbieter.
Enable you to find and import FREE open VPN servers from Internet for OpenVPN clients.
Increase their availability to easily UNBLOCK blocked sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Encrypt the data, Protect your privacy, Bypass firewall, Hide your public ip, nobody know where are you from.
*** IMPORTANT ***
● It is a plugin, so does NOT work standalone!
● Designed for co-working with "OpenVPN Connect",
● For Android 4.0 and upper, suggest to install the official OpenVPN client "OpenVPN Connect", for which we provide specific feature.
● Of cause, you can use "OpenVPN for Android". Support import ovpn profiles, but can't clean them quickly.
● All servers are from Internet, so we can't make sure each of them be available, so need you to try one by one patiently. One tap version is in plan, but need more time to develop.
*** HOW TO USE ***
1. Install the app and "OpenVPN Connect"
2. Open the app, and click the "Download VPN servers", then waiting for server list
3. Click one server, the OpenVPN details activity will be started
4. See server details and click "Import to OpenVPN Connect". Import screen will be started, click the "Accept" button
5. In the "OpenVPN Connect" main screen, click "Connect" button
6. If you are lucky, you will get a VPN connection.
7. If the server can't be reached, please repeat steps: 3 - 5
speed is moderate according to the area you are in and if the phone is available for 3G or 4G Lite technology.
currently only we have tutorials for the following countries;
Argentina Free Online
Chile Free Online
Colombia Free Online
Ecuador Free Online
Guatemala Free Online
Mexico Free Online
Free internet par Nicaragua
Peru Free Online
Free Online United States
will soon be available two more countries, especially now teach ls have free internet with the following applications: your freedom, droidvpn Premium apk, pro vpn, proxy droid, troidvpn, droidvpn, connect openvpn, openvpn for android, slowdns, psiphon, tmbien share with you proxy for unlimited free flying, remember to watch for each method so you can also have access to all the tricks for opera mini handler, handler uc browser, all applications handler,
for more information visit: http://www.forointernetgratis.com
* Supports Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and higher. Does NOT require a rooted device.
* Easily import .ovpn profiles from SD card, OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel or via a browser link.
* Improved power management - preferences setting allows VPN to pause in a low-power state whenever screen is blanked or network is unavailable.
* Android Keychain integration - OpenVPN profiles may reference a cert/key pair in the Android keychain.
* Supports hardware-backed keystores (such as on the Nexus 7)
* Support for multi-factor authentication using OpenVPN static and dynamic challenge/response protocols.
* Full IPv6 support (at both the tunnel and transport layer)
* Uses PolarSSL (not affected by Heartbleed issue)
Is your Internet access being censored? Are some things on the Internet simply not accessible to you? Do you need protection from eavesdroppers or access without a login on an unencrypted wireless hotspot network or any other web-login based Internet access? Would you like to appear to be a user from a different country to avoid inconvenient content restrictions? Or would you prefer if your IP was not logged by every website you visit and everything you do logged by the NSA? Then look no further, you've found the solution!
Our Your Freedom service does all this for you, and more. It defeats censorship, it encrypts all your traffic, it hides your origin and identity, and it just makes things work that don't work without it. All you need is this app. There is a free service (called "FreeFreedom") available permanently to everyone who only needs occasional access and low bandwidth. If you need more, you can always upgrade later - once you know that it solves your problem and you need more than FreeFreedom provides.
Supported tunnel modes:
* ICMP ECHO (rooted phones only)
We have 28 tunnel servers in 9 countries.
Visit our webpage https://www.your-freedom.net/ for in-depth information about our service. We appreciate if you send us crash reports when asked by your phone. To contact us about this app, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to always receive the latest beta version instead of the production version and have all the latest features and bugs, please opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/de.resolution.yf_android
Its true! This is not a super fast Internet, but is good enough to let us surf the web, use our social networks and instant messaging applications.
We have access to that data you need to have free internet in 3G and 4G . Our app explains in detail, step by step how to enter this data.
With S-unno, you can use your android phone to make phone calls to any fixed or mobile number in more than 200 countries at absolutely low rates. Rates start from as low as US 1cents/minute. S-unno uses your 3G or WiFi connection to place these calls so that you can start saving now. Not just phone calls, S-unno offers much more SMS & cross platform Instant Messaging.
*Please note that using this application as your default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Auto AutoAnswer is an open sourced Android app forked from AutoAnswer.
First, I introduce the AutoAnswer Android app, which is open source project hosted in Google Code(https://code.google.com/p/auto-answer/). That AutoAnswer app was created by EverySoft(http://www.everysoft.com/).
I wanted that AutoAnswer can communicate with Android's automation apps such as Tasker or Locale by way of plugin, so I added additional automizing feature to original app. That's the reason why I prefixed duplicated Auto to app's name. And then I contacted the project owner by email, but in no vain. Email was returned with broken message, and that Google Code project seems to be deserted...
So I've uploaded the modified sources into github and you can get this app for free in Google's Playstore. My modification is just only one Receiver class, so my knowledge about original app's routines about call and bluetooth interruption is a very small bit.
If this app is not working on your device, then that' the end. :( You shoud find another good apps.
If you use an automation app like Tasker or Locale, you can get my related free plugin(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alogblog.aaa.plugin) in PlayStore.
The source of this app is uploaded in GitHub(https://github.com/alogblog/AutoAutoAnswer)
As I said above section, I'm not a creater of this app, but just a helper. So I don't know the exact function of Java source classes. If your phone doesn't work, I can't help but advice you to find another greate auto-answering apps out there. Sorry.
- Can enable/disable the auto answering feature. When enabled, its icon is always on notification bar. If you want to disble or change its configuaration, you can tap the notification menu. Below options are valid only when enabled.
- Can select which calls it has to auto answer.
- Calls from all callers
- Only my contacts
- Only starred contacts
- Can specify the delay seconds before auto answering, ex.) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 secs.
- Can turn on the speakphone when auto answering.
- Can use auto answering only when connected to Bluetooth headset.
- Can select not to auto answer if in call.
- Can automize those features on Tasker or Locale apps by using a plugin.
- Original AutoAnswer app, EverySoft(www.everysoft.com)
- Additional features for interacting with some automizing apps, Lee Kyung-joon(alogblog.com)
License of this app
- GNU GPL v3(http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html)
- This app uses Walrick(http://walrick.deviantART.com)'s phone icon, GPL
- This banner image of Google Play Store uses below free images,
- Finger image - GestureWorks(http://gestureworks.com/), CC BY-SA 3.0 US
- Telephone image - AIGA(http://www.aiga.org/), Public Domain
- Black remove image - Billy Barker(http://www.billybarker.net), Free for commercial use
- Phone image - Designmodo(http://designmodo.com/), CC BY 3.0
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
Runs behind NAT or Private IP
User Friendly Interface
Auto Sync of Balance
Address book integration
Compatible with all sip standard switches
NineFone has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook