I' ve tried them all and I keep coming back to this one. It has a good GTD implementation if you choose to use it, but you can use it however you want. It has the best time scheduling options of anything out there. So many other apps don't have a lot of options for recurrent tasks, like being able to schedule every other day or every three days. They still haven't gotten the outliner working right, but I have hopes. Wish they made a version for laptops.
Superb app for managing your tasks and projects. Love the interface! If you like me are tired of apps that promise to be 'simple' and lacks functionality in every way this app is for you. Should cost money! Yet it is free. Go figure.
So far this is the one has complete features and hierarchy of goals and tasks. About the length, it'll be good if one repeat task can be completed per occurance and then we can have a total length/duration of one task per week or per month. Example is a project that requires one task be done every week for 2 hours for total 6 weeks or 12 hours.
Really enjoy this app and wish it connected with my Google calendar
Its easy for task have enough options but i dont think it sync with mobile calendar
0.9.3 (04 Feb 2017)
- Fix: min. Widget dimension is not set properly on devices with recent Android versions
0.9.2 (04 Jan 2017)
- Fix: Disable Swipe gesture on checklist items (it has been enabled by accident in alpha 0.4.0 while testing the Material Design restyling)
0.9.1 (12 Nov 2016)
- Quick-add input text will be deleted after carrying on the title in the task edit
- Improved Dropbox sync error handling
0.9.0 (16 Oct 2016)
- New option in Quick-Add widget to set automatic reminder