This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
The EveryTask Web app adds to your productivity with a fast beautiful UI on the web. The Sync with EveryTask Web is fast and reliable.
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Premium *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with EveryTask Web
* EveryTask Sync (Available with the EveryTask Premium Upgrade) *
- Add to your productivity with EveryTask Web: www.everytask.io
- EveryTask Web is a beautiful and fast web app that complements the android app.
- Free your mind with a GTD process that works for you.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section.
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3, new Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
Capturing thoughts whenever they occur and confidently drilling down to the thing you should be doing right now is at the heart of Nirvana — freeing your mind to be in the moment and focused on the task at hand.
This app is the mobile extension of the critically acclaimed, cloud-based Nirvanahq.com desktop app — the trusted system of thousands around the world, always in-sync, and now always with you.
Functionality as per GTD flow:
- Collect and edit new thoughts
- Review actions (by date, Do ASAP, Delegated) and update action date, notes or set them to done
- Filter action list by context, priority, time, energy, topic
- Review projects and do your planning
- Have reference information with you
- Global Find
Sync data with desktop version using WiFi, USB or Dropbox.
This app is free but only works in conjunction with ThinkingRock desktop version, which only costs $39 USD. See the product overview from our website www.trgtd.com.au
Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
Apply the five stages of GTD® to make your work and life organized: Collect, Process, Organize, Review, Pick tasks and Do. Far more than just a to-do list, it’s a life manager.
2. Support for Multi-platforms
With the support on platforms of Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac, Doit.im helps you to manage your tasks anywhere, anytime, in any way you like. Anything, out of your mind, in your Doit.im.
3. Cloud Sync
No need at all worrying about the safety of your data, they are in the cloud. And, as you like, they can auto-sync to any of the platform you use. Just that simple.
- Team Tasks
- Ultimate ToDo
- Task Sync for Exchange
- DTG GTD
- SSI gTasks
- Dato GTask
- Google Task Organizer (Full version)
- Got To Do (Full version))
Scrolling is available with ADW Launcher, Launcher Pro, Go Launcher and others
Zeam has dropped scrolling launcher support
Please E-MAIL with bug reports, comments are useless.
Unfortunately with this release I have had to drop support for phones with an SDK lower than 2.1 due to upgrades to the settings interface. If you are using an older version of Android please try contact me to help and help me create a 1.5/1.6 compatible version!
IF your events do not show after update (from <1.5.7 to 1.5.8) please untick/retick the calendars on the choose calendars page!
NEW: LIMITED OFFER: ONLY $1,29!
A clean and easy to use Calendar/Agenda Widget to show and to edit your events. It synchronizes with the default calendar and provides following key features:
- 6 different widget sizes (4x1, 4x2, 4?3, 4x4 and 6x2, 6x4 designed for tablets)
- Smooth events scrolling
- Pick calendars to show events from
- Enter new events and open your calendar from the widget
- Fold / unfold the buttons panel to provide more space for the events
- Highlight today events
- Filter out all-day events
- Show day of the week in event date
- The ability to change the text color
- Make background transparent (may require widget reset)
- Show the week numbers
- Change font size
- Group events by date
...and much more!
Of course you are still welcome to test the free version with reduced functionality: market://details?id=com.byteartist.widget
Please contact me in case you have any suggestions or experience problems at email@example.com
★ Favorite of The Next Web: 12 Best Calendar Apps for Android – Aug 2013
★ “It walks a good line between functionality and appearance.” – The Next Web
★ “DigiCal is one of the most flexible, customizable calendars we’ve used.” - Lifehacker
☺ TRY OUT THE FREE VERSION FIRST!
DigiCal+ is the premium version of DigiCal. By purchasing DigiCal+, you’re directly supporting development and you’ll get access to paid-only features.
DIGICAL+ (PAID VERSION) PREMIUM FEATURES
★ Beautiful month and month calendar (lock screen) widget
★ Select which calendars to be displayed on your widgets
★ Extra theme pre-sets and font size pre-sets
★ Configure background colors and transparency using the color picker for the widgets
★ Customize text size and text colors in the widgets
★ Ads free
☁ SYNC WITH ALL CALENDARS
DigiCal is a stylish and user-friendly Android calendar that syncs with all calendar servers that are supported on Android such as Google Calendar, Outlook.com and Exchange.
✪ INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE - ANDROID HOLO LIGHT AND DARK THEME
The clean and intuitive user interface is available for smartphones and tablets running Android 2.2+.
✪ 6 POWERFUL AND STYLISH CALENDAR VIEWS
Choose from the day, week, agenda, month, text month and list view in portrait and landscape mode.
✪ 6 BEAUTIFUL AND EASY CUSTOMIZABLE (LOCK SCREEN) WIDGETS
9 preset themes with live preview to easily customize the list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar widgets.
✈ UNIQUE BUILT-IN LOCATION SEARCH
Adding a location to your appointment has never been easier. Just type in the name of the place (cafe, store, and park) and DigiCal will look up and save the address.
✈ INTEGRATION WITH GOOGLE NOW
Google Now (Android 4.1+) knows where you’ll need to go, if you’ve saved the location. It keeps an eye on the current traffic, plan your route and notify you when you should leave.
✈ IMPROVED NOTIFICATIONS
Our notifications are upgraded with shortcuts for snooze, maps and navigation.
❤ TRANSLATED IN 27 LANGUAGES
☼ FREE WORLDWIDE WEATHER FORECAST
- Worldwide weather forecast available in all the calendar views and widget types.
- Weather forecast for today and the next 2 days.
- Detailed weather info: humidity, precipitation, pressure, cloud cover, wind, sunrise and sunset.
☼ PREMIUM WEATHER FORECAST SUBSCRIPTION (ADD-ON)
- Detailed hourly weather forecast for the next 48 hours, and 3 hourly for the next 15 days.
- Interactive temperature and precipitation graph.
- Easy location management: choose and save your favorite places.
✓ Integrated weather forecast in all calendar views and widget types
✓ 6 powerful calendar views (day, week, agenda, month, text month and list)
✓ 6 beautiful and easy customizable (lock screen) widgets (list, grid, day, day list, month and month calendar)
✓ Built-in location search for quickly adding locations to your events
✓ Google Now (Android 4.1+) support, notifying you when it's time to leave by planning your route, checking traffic and calculating your travel time
✓ Improved notifications with shortcuts for snooze, map and navigation
✓ Event pop-up makes it easy to go through your individual events
☎ Do you need help or want to share your feedback with us? Feel free to contact us via our submit form https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
☺ For tutorials and FAQ, please visit our support page: https://digibites.zendesk.com/hc
� The read contacts permission is required for inviting guests, as without it, we simply cannot provide auto completion for email or guest names, nor display their profile images in events with invitations.”
� For more information, please visit: http://bit.ly/1oq9i4C
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
This is a FREE! extension for "DGT GTD & ToDo" that lets you synchronize with Toodledo.
Launch this extension through footer icon in DGT GTD > "Utilities" > "Synchronize Now".
Toodledo® is registered trademark (http://www.toodledo.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Toodledo Company.
SOFTWARE DISCLAIMER !!!
Make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before you start using this synchronization software.
Please be aware that this extension is still in alpha stage, therefore loss of data from your device or Toodledo account might happen. If you want to give DGT GTD a try, please create a temporary Toodledo account or do frequent backup of your existing account.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from me or from my website shall create any warranty for the software.
- sync folders
- sync contexts
- sync tags
- sync goals
- sync tasks
- sync notebooks
- advanced repeat options
Known DGT Toodledo Sync. limitations:
- Locations not yet supported
- Requires paid PRO account for project and checklists to sync properly (hierarchy feature is supported only for Toodledo.com PRO accounts)
- PRO accounts support only 1 hierarchy level, in other words Toodledo.com PRO doesn't support multi-level subprojects
- FREE accounts don't support hierarchy at all
- tag : A comma separated string listing the tags assigned to this task. Up to 64 characters !
Take it or leave it. I'm sorry for that but I'm in charge of enhancing the DGT GTD and I don't have time to find workarounds to the Toodledo.com limitations.
- Dropbox Backup / Restore
- Dropbox Synchronization
- FTP Synchronization
Dropbox® is registered trademark (http://www.dropbox.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Dropbox Company.