You can also view the device information, battery information, usage statistics and WiFi information by using the Testing screen.
These are usually launched by entering some codes from the dialer.
But, some devices (eg. Galaxy S3 alpha - SC-03E, Galaxy Note 2 - SC-02E) can not launch ServiceMode App from the dialer.
This application makes it possible to launch ServiceMode App in such devices!
By using the ServiceMode App, On / Off switch CS / PS mode, LTE is possible, but there is a possibility that the device will not work if the wrong setting.
*warning* please use at your own risk.
* The contents of the screen and Testing ServiceMode, for me does not know how to set it.
- There is a possibility that can be used for any other screen Galaxy Testing, and may not be supported by all devices.
- There is a possibility that the device can not be used by the update.
- Please use at your own risk.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 SC-03E, SC-06D
- Samsung Galaxy S2 SC-03D, GT-I9100
- Samsung Galaxy S SC-02B
- Samsung Galaxy Note2 SC-02E
- Samsung Galaxy Note SC-05D, GT-N7000
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus SC-01E
- Samsung Galaxy Tab SC-01C
Testing Screen only works ( ServiceMode not available )
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus (SC-04D)
- Sony Tablet S (SGPT112JP/S)
- ARROWS Tab (F-01D)
- AQUOS PHONE SH-12C
In fact, the Android system open engineering test mode most of the players in this mode can not really appreciate the full functionality of the engineering model, but some of the basic functionality or have, especially practical battery testing, network testing, etc. . Engineering mode, players can also SIM information accordingly, below we show you how to get into this mysterious project mode.
In fact, engineering test model of the Android operating system into the method is very simple, the vast majority of mobile phone simply call up the dialing keys, and then enter * # * # 4636 # * # * to. Enter the engineering mode menu with four options of mobile phone information, battery information, usage statistics, Wifi Information. Of course, the various versions of the ROM may be, there are some differences in the expression on.
1: In the phone message, players can view their own phone IMEI, network operators, whether roaming, signal strength, and whether roaming basic information. In addition, after pressing the option key, we can also use more features, players can customize the radio band, you can view the SIM contacts, fixed dialing, dial-up service, you can also obtain a the PDP list (a). You can lock in a useful function in the page 2G, lock 3G or set free to switch into 2,3 G, even special when you can adjust for non-flight mode signal state, such as CDMA handsets to choose GSM only option The phone becomes no signal, it is generally difficult to detect, and that phone bad birds.
2: We can also view the phone's battery information, click enter, you can see the current battery status, battery level, battery status, temperature, battery material, voltage, etc. all at a glance rendering The front of the player.
3: Players can also enter "usage statistics" menu to view the use of each program, Here you can search using time Sort option, so that players can clarity guidance on which program spend the most time.
4: the vast majority of mobile phones can view the wifi information can see a lot of what you normally do not see the wifi API, Config and Status parameter.
: Engineering mode more often is a view of information and testing platform phone functions. Players grasp the engineering mode, can you more of a love machine understanding.
The purpose of doing this software
1: to facilitate support * # * # 4636 # * # * cipher machine direct shortcut to enter the engineering mode;
2: does not support * # * # 4636 # * # * cipher machine can also enter engineering mode;
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.
What this app gives you:-
1. An aesthetic and very functional full screen Signal Strength Meter.
2. Simple Home Screen widgets without taking too much space
3. Neighboring Cell tower coverage
4. Network Latency or Delay for data
IMPORTANT: Read the notes
The signal meter and widgets cover all networks including 4G/LTE and give extensive network information. The widgets can be extensively customized to any theme with a prototype. There is also notifications for out of service and roaming conditions.
1. Network Signal strength in dBm and percentage.
2. Graphic and Minimal Widgets with color schemes
3. Out of service and roaming notifications.
4. Detailed Network info and Neighboring cell towers
5. Airplane or Restart Mobile Connection only without disturbing WiFi, NFC etc(Not available for >= Android 4.2)
6. Network latency widget
7 Signal Check for basic diagnostics
Pro Features(Inapp Purchase):-
2. Additional Widget Color schemes
3. Service Notification tones
4. Auto Refresh Signal Meter and Neighbor cells
1. The Graphic, Minimal and latency widgets have been designed with latest design guidelines and better battery management. The widget updates on tapping. These widgets are only available on Android Jellybean 4.1 and higher.
2.Issues. A very few phones/ROMs are not supporting signal strength refresh. If the Network Type and the Carrier are updating correctly but the signal strength is not updating then this is a sure sign of a broken ROM. This is a known issue and not a problem with the App.
3. If you cant find the widget in the list of widgets after installation change the orientation of device with the list of widgets opened. This will cause the list of widgets to get refreshed. Also do not move app to SD Card.
4.Permissions - The app requires requisite permissions for accessing the info shown in the Network Info screen and showing the Google ads.
5.The Pro and Free(with inapp unlock) apps are separate apps and billed separately by Google. The Pro App has been unpublished. More on this is in the FAQs on my website.
It does not feel good to change the settings. But you want to change the settings?
Regardless of whether or not you can call successfully on your models, this implements a lot of method of multiple calls which can call.
(ShowServiceMode is specialized for the switching of LTE)
Dial pad does not accept the input of secret code. However, there may be some cases where the function corresponding to the secret code that are present.
In that case, Using ShowServiceMode, you can call the hidden screen. (It has been confirmed by many of Galaxy series)
----- COMPATIBLE MODELS LIST -----
Please check this page by all means, before you buy the app.
You can start in many models. However, depending on the model, you may not use some features.
----- NOTICE -----
May become unavailable to after the system update because it is beginning to be limited by Samsung. This limit can not be exceeded in the application of the general.
In addition, there is what need root privileges from the initial lot in recent models.
Root privileges will be required if your smartphone is limited by Samsung.
If you are getting root privileges, and will work in the next step. This blog post is going to be your reference.
Note) Cases such as the following are present. Factorymode=ON、keystr=OFF
After making this setting, please use the 500x or 501x of ShowServiceMode.
----- NOTES -----
AT YOUR OWN RISK!
To malfunction or trouble due to the change the setting, the developer does not take any responsibility. Please use this on your own risk. By the settings, all data disappear, or continue to occur is an error as the case may be. Actaully there may be a risk that would prevent the call. Additionally, the screen after the call is not a ShowServiceMode app.
Please use on the understanding, is that users should not change the settings easily. Sorry, support for foreign language is difficult. Developers can understand only Japanese.
In addition, other models and SC-05D SC-03D Please note, because the developer is unable to confirm the operation, because there is a delay in response.
----- To those who use the Ver3.2.2 and Ver3.2.3 -----
If you can not run with an error, please update to Latest version.
To all who happen to experience any problems, I apologize.
----- Understanding False detection security app -----
I have confirmed that in the application below, it is erroneously detected as malware.
The ShowServiceMode, have not been used also ad delivery service and you do not have Internet access privileges.
Since it does not contain any malicious code, please use it in peace.
----- Evaluation version -----
There is also a free version for an information provider, is in Japanese only.
This is provided, like an evaluation version, as free version for information providers. You will be asked to provide information such as Bug reports and behavior which you find out.
If you fall in love with ShowServiceMode, please consider purchasing!
----- Review comments -----
Although I check all review comments, I do not reply to it.
It is because there is it in order to evaluate an application.
However, I look forward to your future request and feedback, comments!
This uses a direct method of turning data on/off and does not change the APN settings.
Works with Android 2.1 (Eclair), 2.2 (Froyo), 2.3 (Gingerbread)+.
* Be aware that if you used another app that changes the APN to turn off data, you will need to use the same app to turn it back on.
* In Android 2.1 & 2.2, if you're currently connected via WiFi, it may detect the mobile data as disabled.
Now with ICS, you really want to use this feature a lot.
Strangely, it is not possible to create a shortcut to this, android does not expose it as an activity.
Get to it quicker, a lot quicker, I would recommend using it with Widgetsoid as shown in the video.
Apologies in advance for not making this free. I have a baby coming and would love to support him in anyway possible. Thanks.
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
Network Browser now supports music and video streaming over the network! The current release only supports mp3 format for music and m4v and mp4 formats for videos, but I plan on adding support for more media formats in the future. Give it a try and let me know which formats you want me to work on next! Network Browser can now be your ultimate home network media streaming app!
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
You can choose any files such as images, videos, or PDF.
- You need a separate application that corresponds to the format so you can open the file. For example, PDF files can not be opened without PDF readers such as Adobe Reader.
- App shortcuts: Launch your favourite apps
- Bookmarks: Create bookmarks to favourite Contacts, Tasker items, Dropbox folders and more
- Settings: Toggle WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Sync, Brightness, Vibrate and Auto-rotate
FREE & PAID VERSION:
The free version gives you a single row of shortcut slots. Purchasing the Notification Shortcuts Unlocker from Google Play will allow you to add two more rows, giving you a maximum of three rows of shortcuts.
Contact me if you have have any questions, comments or suggestions.
-Button-like App without pages at all.
-Easy and beautiful .
key words: network switch , Toggle, WLAN(Wi-Fi), 3G
-HOME key > HOME key > App
-HOME key > Search key > App
-HOME key > Menu key > App
-HOME key > Back key > App
-Long press of search key > App
-Long press of camera key > App
-Your favorite application can be started.
e.g., Camera, Browser, Twitter, MySettings
-Your favorite shortcut can be started.
e.g., Bookmark, Direct dial, SiMi Folder Widget
-Please push twice quickly.
-Semicircle Swipe (HOME > Menu)
-Speed-up of response
- double-tap interval to rather short
Nexus S, HTC Desire, Galaxy S, Xperia
(dont work device)
-Directory call phone numbers
Reason : "Shortcut > Direct dial".
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
May 2014: Android Genie "ReadySHARE" does not work with WNDR3700v3/WNDR4000, those two routers have a bug.
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router, need to update the firmware.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
Samsung Account ID
Here you can see three boxes namely RING, SILENT & VIBRATE. You need to enter your desired secret code for all three boxes and save it (Like a password). When you send SMS with the above saved text from any mobile, then your mobile will be changing its present mode to sent code's mode.
Suppose you have saved RINGPHONE as secret key in your phone for above mentioned RING box, you need to send RINGPHONE as a text message from the other phones to your number in order to set your phone mode to RING MODE.
Caution: Please check your secret codes for:
1. Spaces & Special chars (Spaces will be considered)
2. Case Sensitive