and WCDMA only
Especially if you want to use "WCDMA only", this setting is very usefull.
ATTENTION: You can also change other things with this shortcut: USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
Network ist now Open-Source:
It places also a shortcut in the statusbar to reach the settings from everywhere.
If you wish to know what network do you use most and how good coverage has your operator, you are on right place. This network monitor also provide information about data usage over mobile connection and Wi-Fi connection.
It is also possible to use one of widgets to toggle 2G and 3G network.
• monitor current network status and show network usage in graphs and tables
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• widget to toggle network mode (2G/3G/4G/…) - it is only shortcut, because Google block access to change it directly
• widget to toggle mobile data, synchronization, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot
• widgets 1x1 for data traffic counter
• notification for lost signal
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for applications
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for mobile data
• unlimited monitor data traffic counter with graph and tables for Wi-Fi
• notification for mobile data limit
• widgets 2x1 for data traffic counter
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- unlock premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget to toggle Wi-Fi tether/Wi-Fi hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
Works with Lollipop also!
With this you can switch between the 2G, 3G, 4G or LTE mobile network on your cell phone or tablet very easily and
Also works with the new 4G networks!
This applications is totally free, ads-free, optimized and secure.
Turn off your 4G/3G when you're not using it and switch to 2G and INCREASE YOUR BATTERY LIFE UP TO 4X!!
Use this app to easily open the SECRET phone screen that allows you access Phone Testing Menu
1. Phone info
2. Battery info
3. Usage statistics
4. Wi-Fi information
Supports both Dalvik and ART architecture
This application will not work with hidden menu disabled unrooted phones.
New community for this application available at https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114791182821439001321
From here you can became a beta tester, post your suggestions,your bug and could obtain free support.
Network Switch Alert is a super application: it tells you at any time in which type of network is working your Android phone. All this thanks to an icon in the notification area, which indicate: GSM, EDGE, UMTS, 3G+, HSDPA and HSUPA.
Network Switch Alert is available in two versions: a Free and a Pro version. The Pro version, have enabled some features that make this application unique, like the vibration and the emission of a beep when changing the type of network. In addition, the Pro version is free of any advertising and can be launched automatically when the smartphone boots.
[*][*] NEWS! [*][*]
With 2.0.0 version of Network Switch Alert Pro you can check your wifi and internet connectivity, with alarms and notifications about network connections and disconnections, you can check also if there is a real internet connection. (tested by ping).
Through the application' s main screen you can start or stop the service that will run in the background. Will show various information about the network status and options on or off.
By pressing the top right button on your device you will have access to the settings menu and information.
*** IF YOU FOUND SOME BUGS, ERRORS OR WANT TO MAKE A REPORT, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE COMMENTS BUT CONTACT ME THROUGH EMAIL. THANKS ***
Pro version Features:
- Vibration enabled
- Beep enabled
- Custom ringtone
- Wifi/internet connectivity check
- Start on boot enabled
- no Ads
- and more..
You can choose any files such as images, videos, or PDF.
- You need a separate application that corresponds to the format so you can open the file. For example, PDF files can not be opened without PDF readers such as Adobe Reader.
You can create shortcuts for any hidden functions or secret codes, such as App Ops, *#*#4636#*#* (Testing menu), etc...
To start creating a shortcut, follow these simple steps:
1) Find the target by using one of the following tools (under the Menu):
- Secret Code Explorer
- App Explorer
- Capture Shortcut
2) You can test the target by opening it (Launch button).
3) Create the shortcut in the list (Favorite button) or on the Home screen.
4) OR you can import the shortcut list into your app. Here is some sample shortcut lists for your convenience:
- Android Hidden Shortcuts (4.3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872474&d=1406473157
- Samsung Hidden Shortcuts (Note 3): http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2872475&d=1406473157
* SECRET CODE EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of all secret codes available in your device.
You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each item in a list, the first line is the code, the second line is app name and the last one is broadcast receiver name.
By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the code, explore the app (that owns this code) and add this code to the favorite list for easy access.
You have 4 options to launch the code: method 0 and 1 (broadcast the intent), method 2 and 3 (simulate the dialing on the dial-pad). By default, method 2 dials *#*#code#*#*, method 3 dials *#code#, but you can change these formats in the Settings. Method 0 requires root permission, while method 1 doesn't.
After testing the code, you can add a shortcut for this code to the favorite list. You also have 4 options to create the shortcut. Be noted that you can not create shortcut on the home screen for the secret code.
NOTE: For Samsung devices that have not been enabled HiddenMenu, you can still use this app to launch the secret codes.
* APP EXPLORER:
Here you will get a list of installed apps in your device. You can filter the list by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
For each app, the first line is the app name, the second line is the package name.
Tapping on the app will open the list of all components (activities) in that app. By tapping on the item, a context menu appears that will let you launch the target, add a shortcut for this target to the favorite list or the home screen for easy access.
Here you can search the target by full text searching. Just enter any text to the search box and press the button to search. The text will be searched in the app name, package name and the target class name.
You can filter the search result by All apps, System apps or User (downloaded) apps.
* CAPTURE SHORTCUT:
You can capture the shortcut manually or automatically.
To manually capture, navigate to the desire app that you want to capture shortcut, pull down the system notification bar and tap on the 'Capture Shortcut' icon.
To capture automatically, do the same and wait for the predefined period of time and this app will do auto capture for you.
You can export the favorite list to the file on the sdcard for backup. Use the file to import later or copy the file to other devices.
*** ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ***
- Some system functions may need ROOT permission to be launched.
- Some system functions can not be created shortcut on the Home screen.
Please be noted that it is due to device policy, and these vary from devices to devices.
Supporting thread on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2800117
LITE Edition Limitation:
- Show ads
- Can not create shortcuts on the Home screen
- Limit the number of shortcuts in the favorite list (max. number of shortcuts is 20)
If you are having trouble with your cellular data connection, this is the app for you.
Loaded with lots of powerful features, this app delivers a stable mobile internet connectivity.
★★★ Active Keep Alive ★★★
Does your wireless carrier disconnects your 2G, 3G or 4G data connection after a certain period of inactivity? Or is there no data transfer even when connection is live?
Active Keep Alive along with Reset on Failure keeps your connection alive in such cases and also helps in keeping the traffic flowing between your phone and your ISP's servers. It also optimizes TCP/IP parameters if required, to give you the best possible internet experience. The network assigns a higher priority to your device and this results in significant improvement in network performance, especially if resources on the network are under strain.
★★★ Active Reconnect ★★★
Does your device often lose data signal and is unable to reconnect even though network is available? Do you miss out important chats, IMs and emails until you turn data connection on and off, maybe multiple times to get reconnected? That is a known issue that affects many people. It can be caused by handset or carrier issues.
Active Reconnect automatically reconnects your 2G GPRS, 3G or 4G LTE internet connection as soon as it gets disconnected and thus keeps the data connection active at all times.
When activated, this feature actively monitors and immediately re-establishes dropped connections, using muscle if required. This is particularly useful if android's built in system fails to connect you to the network. The monitoring process does not cause any load on your device's resources as it is intelligently invoked only when required.
Reconnection needs root access (only) on Lollipop due to new access restrictions imposed by Google.
★★★ Force Connect ★★★
Uses tricks and tweaks to establish internet connection and attains connectivity even on congested networks.
✔ Highly customizable design.
✔ This app can fix 2G, 3G and 4G internet connection problems on T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Telkomsel, Tata DoCoMo, BSNL 3G, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance or any other troublesome carrier!
✔ This ad supported app is available completely free of charge unlike other ineffective low quality paid apps.
→ If you are experiencing difficulty in establishing connection to the internet over the mobile network, just press the Force Connect button on the dashboard to try forcing the connection for once.
→ If you are facing automatic disconnection problem then activate the Active Reconnect module. It will automatically detect connection drops and actively reconnect the connection, using force connect if required.
→ If your carrier disconnects you from the network following a particular period of inactivity, activate the Active Keep Alive module. You can adjust the ping interval from the Active Keep Alive settings to be just lower than your network's inactivity timeout period.
→ If you are facing any other problem with you connection, like no data being transmitted even when connected, you can just activate the Active Keep Alive with default settings. Its pinging action is known to work wonders and solve or reduce the intensity of many congestion related network issues. It can also detect and reset frozen connections.
☆ Please don't use play store's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact us directly via e-mail.
German Translation by Mokkami
→ When Active Reconnect is enabled, you cannot turn off the mobile data connection directly from your device.
To disconnect, press the data setting ON OFF button on the app's dashboard or deactivate Active Reconnect before turning off mobile data from android settings.