It is NOT a steel history book, nor a knife maker catalog, nor an engineering manual. If I have information about the alloy it'll be in the database, if you have information, please share with me and I'll add it.
Includes popular, exotic and high end alloys used in knife blades.
Over 5800 alloy names, over 950 compositions. Alloy names for 19 different national standards, proprietary names and their equivalents. Easy composition comparison with bar graph in 3 modes: mass percentage, molar masses and atomic count per 1000 atoms.
Supports Bookmarking of the alloys, including bookmarks export/import, listings by multiple criteria including Standards, Technologies, Makers, Countries, Recently Viewed, Bookmarks, and custom search filters.
Explanation of the alloying elements effects on steel is included, accessible form both, steel detail and graph views.
If you know a missing alloy, please contact me or list in the review what was it you couldn't find. Posts like "You don't have that steel I was looking for" helps no one. Let me know what was missing, and most likely I can find out something.
App needs 2mb space on the device, regardless of install location!!!
Sorry, there will be no translations to any language. I am one person collecting steel data and coding the app on 3 platforms. I have neither time nor resources to translate large database.
P.S. S30V real name is CPM S30V. All Crucible CPM steels used in knives are in the database, now including their aliases.
~ A app for the purpose of learning all aspects from start to finish. Journeyman or Apprentice. Think you know your trade, well let's see if you do. Steel stud framing, Boarding and Taping at your finger tips. Take it with you anywhere, no wifi needed. ~ I needed this app. As a steel std. framer I was asked to Supervise a job. With 5 years of experience ( 2012 ) I needed more info. So I researched the net. At that time the info was some what limited but now here's more. blue prints of the job I ran,with this here apprentice....Must have pdf viewer.
°°°°Now for the Policies.. PDF files, gallery,any links °°°are not owned or operated by bertowsky °°°Most of which can be found on the open worldwideweb. thank you for the time and if you Click an ad in my App I will email the first 1000 people one of my one thousands virgin's in PDF form... °°±±So download my App and click ads or I'll Kill You.
*** Available in Metric and Imperial Units ***
Beam Calculator contains following 34 Calculators:
• Critical Bending Moment (Rectangular Cross Section)
• Critical Bending Moment (Open Cross Section)
• Critical Bending Moment (Nonuniform Bending Moment Gradient)
• Moment Gradient Factor
• Maximum Stress (Axial and Bending Loads)
• Maximum Stress (Deflection due to Bending is Large)
• Deflection (Axial Compression and Bending)
• Critical Buckling Load
• Stress (Unsymmetrical Bending)
• Total Unit Stress (Eccentric Loading)
• Deflection (Eccentric Loading)
• Stress (Eccentric Loading)
• Trial Design Area of Steel
• Area of Compression
• Depth of Compression Area
• Distance from Centroid to Extreme Compressive Fiber
• Nominal Moment Capacity
• Adjusted Steel Area
• Balanced Steel Reinforcement Ratio
• Minimum Steel Reinforcement Ratio
• Maximum Steel Reinforcement Ratio
• Required Beam Dimensions
• Concrete Shear Strength
• Steel Shear Strength
• Maximum Allowable Steel Shear
• Maximum Allowable Total Shear
• Horizontal Shear Steel Area
• Angled Shear Steel Area
• Vertical Stirrup Spacing
• Angled Stirrup Spacing
• Vertical Stirrup Shear Strength
• Angled Stirrup Shear Strength
• Stirrup Embedment Length
• Maximum Tension Steel Spacing
Beam Calculator contains following 32 Converters:
• Flow Rate (Mass)
• Flow Rate (Volume)
• Metric Weight
• Moment of Force
• Moment of Inertia
• Specific Heat Capacity
• Specific Volume
• Thermal Conductivity
• Thermal Expansion
• Viscosity (Dynamic)
• Viscosity (Oil & Water)
• Viscosity (Kinematic)
• Complete coverage of calculators and converters in Beam and Civil Engineering Parameters.
• Automatic Calculation & Conversion of the Output with respect to changes in the Input/Options/Units.
• Formulas are provided for each calculator.
• Values of Higher Order can also be calculated.
• Extremely Accurate Calculations and Conversions.
• Professionally and Newly designed user-interface that speeds up Data Entry, Easy Viewing and Calculation Speed.
Most Comprehensive Beam Calculator
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about danielle steel amazon.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for danielle steel books online app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Danielle Steel was born Danielle Fernandes Schuelein on August 14, 1947 in New York City, New York. Her parents, John Schlein, a descendant from the Lowenbrau Beer founders, and Norma da Camara Stone Reis, the daughter of a Portuguese diplomat. They divorced when Danielle was only seven years old and she was raised mostly by her German born father.
Find out the secrets about Best Of Danielle Steel! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about danielle steel free ebooks.
- Read an watch exclusive Best Of Danielle Steel articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Best Of Danielle Steel products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Best Of Danielle Steel.
- Beat all your friends with Best Of Danielle Steel best deals.
- Share Best Of Danielle Steel news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Best Of Danielle Steel app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Best Of Danielle Steel app. If you do not want to use this amazing resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Best Of Danielle Steel app now!
TOO SLOW FOR HIM
HE telephone bell rang sharply. Its very insistence seemed to indicate the nervous haste of the person on the other end of the line.
"Hello!" growled the boy, looking longingly out of the office window as he clapped the receiver to his ear. "What's that? What building? Pity they couldn't pick out a hot day, while they were about it. Yes, I'll tell him. 'Yes,' I said. Can't you hear?"
Several clerks, with coats and vests off, were lounging about the office of the great steel works in the accident department. The sun beat down on the building with relentless energy, and there was scarcely a breath of air stirring. There was little incentive to work, and hardly any one was making the slightest pretext at it.
More from developer
** BROWSE & SEARCH for sections in the main window, displaying either of:
- Metric Designation, only metric names displayed and search conducted on these values.
- Metric Designation + Imperial Equivalent, both metric and imperial names displayed, search conducted on the metric values.
- Imperial Designation + Metric Equivalent, both metric and imperial names displayed, search conducted on the imperial values.
** SORT all sections based on a specific property, either in ascending or descending order.
** CONVERT units between Metric and English unit systems
** FLEXIBLE SEARCH lets you find a section faster, reducing typing and switching between the numeric and alphanumeric keyboard on the iPhone. Instead of entering "L 1.75 x 1.75 x 0.250" (which does work as well) you can simply input "L1.751.750.25"
** NO WIRELESS CONNECTION REQUIRED:
All data is stored locally, making browsing and searching extremely fast.
Latest CISC-ICCA database v9.2
Here you only need to enter:
- load type & value
- Steel yield
- Whether each beam's self weight should be considered.
The app will find all the sections that meet shear, bending & deflection criteria and present them in a searchable & sortable list! Select a section from the list and view the detailed results for that particular section
The results can be sorted by weight, depth, inertia, moduli in ascending / descending order.
You can literally obtain an optimal design in less than a minute as well as check of a given section meeting the design criteria.
- Contains the latest AISC v14 Steel Shapes Database.
- Supports both US Custom or Metric Unit systems.
- Searchable & Sortable passing beams section.
- Works with any Yield value up to 65ksi / 450 MPa, not limited to only 36 or 50 ksi.
- Select whether or not the self-weight of each beam is to be considered.
- Define bracing @ Beam Ends, Half or Quarter of span, or fully braced.
- Solve for All, first 10 or 50 sections for a given type (in increasing weight order), saving calculation time for shape types with a large number of designations (W, HSS, 2L, etc)
- All your preferences are instantly saved, no need to re-enter a value that does not change between problems.
- Detail window reports max moment and shear, bending & allowed bending stress, shear & allowed shear stress, deflections and problem set-up summary.
- ASD9 Solver
- Include calculation of moment gradient coefficient or select the use of conservative one (Cb=1)
- Solve for point load at mid-span, distributed load or enter your own shear & moment values* from more complex load cases
- Ideal for students and professionals of the Architectural, Engineering & Construction industries!
The application checks for bending & shear stresses as the passing criteria. It also reports deflections, it's up to the user, however, to decide whether the deflections are within acceptable limits for the desired application.
Only singly or doubly symmetric shapes are considered, hence, single angles are not included in this release. Double angles (2L) sections are included BUT assumed to be under continuous contact.
Whether you are in the field or in the office, we are sure that you'll find this app very useful.
As always, GOOD engineering judgement & experience is needed when using engineering applications.