* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple UI and logical step by step process.
From AndroidTapp.com: "MacroDroid is an utterly brilliant, and less expensive, alternative (to Tasker) that is definitely worth trying out" (4.6/5)
Please note MacroDroid is currently available in English, Spanish, German, French, Portugese, Polish.and Turkish
A few examples of what MacroDroid can automate:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
Creating a custom Macro is easy:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
A subset of the MacroDroid features are listed below:
Over 45 Different Triggers including:
Airplane Mode Enabled/Disabled, App Installed/Removed, App Opened/Closed, Battery Level, Bluetooth Event, Day/Time, Device Boot, Device Docked/Undocked, Dial Phone Number, Headphones Inserted/Removed, Location Trigger, Media Button Press, Mobile Service Status, NFC Tag, Power Button Toggle, Power Connected/Removed, Regular Interval, Screen On/Off, Shake Device, SMS Received, SMS Sent, Widget Button Press, Wifi State Change.
Over 70 Different Actions including:
Auto Answer Call, Control Media, Display Notification, Delete SMS, Enable/Disable Bluetooth & Connect to Audio Device, Enable/Disable Auto Rotate, Enable/Disable Auto Sync, Enable/Disable Data, Enabled/Disable GPS (*), Enable/Disable Wifi, Enable/Disable Wifi Hotspot, Forward SMS, Kill Application, Launch Application, Make Call, Open Website, Play Sound, Popup Message, Reboot/Power Off, Record Microphone, Say Current Time, Send SMS, Set Brightness, Set Airplane Mode, Set Keyguard, Set MacroDroid Mode, Set Ringtone, Set Screen Timeout, Set Volume, Set Wallpaper, Share Location, Sleep Before Next Action, Speak Text, Take Picture, Upload Last Photo, Vibrate
Over 25 Different Constraints including:
Battery Level, Bluetooth State, Call State, Day of the Week, External Power, Headphone Connection, MacroDroid Mode, Phone Ringing, Ringer Volume, Running Application, Screen On/Off, Time of Day, Wifi State
The free version of MacroDroid is limited to five macros and a single action and constraint per macro. You can upgrade in the application to allow unlimited macros with multiple actions and constraints.
We make every effort to test on as many devices as possible, but unfortunately we can't try them all. If you have any problems or issues please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much information as possible (including device and OS version). We will always try and resolve any reported bugs ASAP.
If you have any feature requests or suggestions for improvements then please let us know. We plan to support and update MacroDroid long in to the future.
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, just add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your automation flows are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 220 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, back, home, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail, Gmail and SMS
• Check Gmail unread count
• Await sent and received SMS
• Await incoming and outgoing call
• Make phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take picture with camera or screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, hide, await and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Set and await alarm or time of day
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await motion gestures and headset button press
• Get weather forecast
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
Community & feedback
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
Bored of putting your phone on silent every time you get into the office? Tired of turning off Bluetooth to conserve battery every time juice gets low?
This app interacts with your surroundings to configure settings on your phone automatically. Combine triggers and actions to create tasks, then activate the tasks that you create with conditions that you set!
Here are examples of what you can do:
In your car: Use Bluetooth as a trigger to open GPS and launch your favorite music app
On your nightstand: Program an NFC tag to set your ringer to vibrate, dim your display and set an alarm
In your home: Configure mobile data to turn off when your phone detects your own Wifi
The current triggers are as follows:
And as part of our Pro-Upgrade we also have these additional triggers:
And here are a few examples of the actions that you can perform:
- Change WiFi, Bluetooth, mobile hotspot, airplane mode (root users in Jelly Bean and up), auto-sync, GPS (root users), and mobile data settings.
- Change your volumes or notification tones.
- Change your display brightness, timeout, auto-rotation, or notification light settings
- Check in on social media like Foursquare or Google Places
- Send messages using Twitter, SMS, Email, or Glympse
- Start or stop Applications (root required for stopping applications), dock modes, open URLs, speak text, or navigate to an address
- Set Alarms or create calendar events
This app allows you to easily program your device to do the actions you do regularly.
So go ahead and create your own combinations to automate your life. The only limit is what you can come up with!
The Wall Street Journal calls it "living in the future."
Additional actions can be found when experimental features are enabled in advanced settings. Auto lock screen and airplane mode are restricted by Android but we've created some work around solutions for these actions. (Note: They aren't 100% reliable which is why they're classed as "experimental features").
Some demos can be viewed on the application website
Note: When using NFC Tags you can create a Switch task that will toggle between two tasks with each tap.
We're always working on adding new actions to Tasks. Please get in touch if there's something you'd like to do that's not currently offered.
This application supports NFC Forum Type 1, Type 2, Type 3 and Type 4 Tags as well as third party NFC Enabled tags like the MIFARE Classic, DESFire, Ultralight and Ultralight C. Now supporting read-only tags & allowing you to write any amount of data to any tag using Tagstand's cloud service. This allows you to use your tags just as you would any writable tag without worrying about size.
All permissions are listed and explained here: https://answers.tagstand.com/q/309-faq-permissions
This app uses Google Analytics for aggregate, anonymous data collection, which can be opted out of from the settings page.
Free evaluation version:
Automagic Premium helps to automate many operations, for example:
-change settings depending on location
-send every SMS as a mail to GMail
-automatically reply to an incoming SMS
-turn off Wifi when the battery is almost empty
-turn off Wifi when you leave your home, turn Wifi on when you arrive at home
-turn on the airplane mode in the evening and turn it off in the morning (Android 4.2+ requires root)
-make weekly backups of files
-automagically start recording a task in Gleeo Time Tracker when you enter your workplace and stop recording when you leave
and much more...
Follow us on Twitter:
Visit our website and forum for more information:
Please don't report bugs to the Google Play Store comments, since we can not get in contact with you to fix the problem.
-flows can be defined graphically like a flowchart
-live view of executing flows
-flows can be exchanged with other users by mail and forum
-triggers/conditions/actions can be reused in different flows
-complex flows with parallel actions and loops are possible
-App Task Ended
-App Task Started
-Auto Sync State
-Battery Low Condition
-Bluetooth Device Connected
-Bluetooth Device Disconnected
-Car UI Mode
-Desk UI Mode
-Gleeo Recording Started
-Gleeo Recording Stopped
-Google Calendar Event
-Periodic Location Update
-Storage Media Event
-WiFi Scan Results Available
-Wired Headset Plugged
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-triggers/
-Airplane Mode On
-App Process Running
-App Task Running
-Auto Sync Enabled
-Gleeo is Recording
-Google Calendar Event
-Location Provider Enabled
-Mobile Datanetwork Enabled*
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-conditions/
-Copy Text to Clipboard
-Dropbox Upload File
-Enable WiFi Access Point
-FTP Upload File
-Gleeo Filesystem Export
-Gleeo Start Recording
-Gleeo Stop Recording
-Init Variable Random Number
-Init Variables Gleeo Recording
-Mail with Gmail
-Notification on Screen
-Notification on Statusbar
-Open URL in Browser
-Set Airplane Mode
-Set Audio Stream Volume
-Set Auto Sync State
-Set Bluetooth State
-Set Car UI Mode
-Set Flow State
-Set Keyguard State*
-Set Mobile Datanetwork State*
-Set Night Mode
-Set Ringer Mode
-Set Screen Brightness
-Set Screen Timeout
-Set USB Tethering State*
-Set WiFi Sleep Policy
-Set WiFi State
-Set Wifi Tethering State*
-Start Recording Audio
-Stop Recording Audio
-Turn Screen On
-Write to File
-... more on http://automagic4android.com/en/help/components-actions/
* This function is not officially supported by Android and might not work on all devices.
Automagic does not support Android 2.2 anymore starting with version 1.28
The screen off & lock action can be used to create a widget that locks the screen if your power button is broken.
See more details on creating a widget with AutomateIt: http://automateitapp.com/user-guide-2/widget-a-shortcut-to-your-rules/
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt Free or Pro.
Screenshots shows how the plugin is used within AutomateIt
★★★ To uninstall the app, you need to deactivate the device administrator. Go to device settings → Security → Device administrators and deactivate the plugin ★★★
This plugin adds a dedicated action to AutomateIt to run any shell command. The command can be run as regular user or root (on supporting devices).
Screenshots shows how shell command action is used within AutomateIt.
These are just few examples for commands you can run:
Start navigation to a defined location with Waze (replace DESTINATION with address, name of location or latitude,longitude coordinates):
am start -a android.content.Intent.ACTION_VIEW -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -d "geo:?q=DESTINATION" com.waze
Send message with WhatsApp command:
am start -a android.intent.action.SEND -c android.intent.category.DEFAULT -t text/plain --es android.intent.extra.TEXT "AutomateIt is Awesome !" com.whatsapp
Start video on YouTube command:
am start -a android.intent.action.VIEW -d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfnguZ2XMMM com.google.android.youtube
Start Web search command:
am start -a android.intent.action.WEB_SEARCH --es query automateit
***** The following commands can be run as ROOT ONLY ! *****
Answer call command:
input keyevent 5
Reject call command:
input keyevent 6
This plugin adds dedicated actions to AutomateIt to control your flashlight - turn it on/off, or make it blink in a defined pattern (using Morse code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_code).
Use flashlight notifications when new SMS messages are received or there is an incoming call when the phone is silent and many more options.
To use this app you need to install AutomateIt (Free or Pro version).
Screenshots shows how flashlight actions are used within AutomateIt.
♥ XDA : “Magically” wakes your device right when you want to use it ♥
♥ Designed for Phones, Phablets & Tablets too.
Automaton Locker provides powers to Control Locking & Unlocking your device :
♥ Intelligent algorithm to lock & unlock when required
● Gives you ability to use various sensors of your device like Proximity, Light, etc Sensors depending upon which Sensor configuration you choose & very high precision of determining whether to lock / unlock device.
● Instantly locks & unlocks your device just when you want to
● Designed for both Flip Cover & Pocket usage.
♥ Many customizations
♥ Low battery consumption
● You can skip your lock-screen or directly open Home Screen for instant access to your device
● Keep the screen ON till you lock the screen using Automaton or power key! This is great when you need to look at the screen continuously.
● Stops the sensors when you don't need them. Works wonders for saving battery
● Tons of Sensor Modes to choose from, depending on your use and convenience! Also available variety of features which you would love to use.
Extra Features :
● Auto Smartness : Auto Smartness will disable sensors when not required, saving battery.
Note: Works only if Sensor Function is Lock or Unlock else Only lockscreen is ON.
● KitKat break time : Rejects sensor events for 'x' seconds after Locking Device, saves battery by disabling sensors.
● Only Lockscreen : Automaton will restrict locking of device on lockscreen only. But unlocking will work as usual.
● Ignore App List: Select the app for which my app should stop, for preventing accidental lock.
Example: While playing games, app doesn't disturb during that game.
Also while using camera.
● Invert Ignore App List
● Night Mode: Automaton stops all services during the time interval selected. Useful during night.
● Calibration: Default values for locking & unlocking can be tweaked for better reaction
● Custom ROM support: Applies special tweaks during first start up
● Say Time: Tells you the time on Unlock!
● Plethora of Well Tailored Settings for Customizing the working of App
♥ Experience true Automation in Locking & Unlocking your device
♥ Join the Automaton Discussion on G+ Community :
Want Automaton Locker in your language? Join the translation project here:
● Automated experience
● Controls Device
● Basic Locking and Unlocking of device
● Saves the hardware keys from damage
● Saves battery by instantly locking device instead of pressing any keys
● No need to find the unlock/lock hardware key again
● Super fast access to device as compared to the usual methods
● Makes you the MAGIC MAN!!!!
● Keeps the screen ON during some work when you constantly need your device
● Pocket Friendly
● Helps you instantly unlock while driving (Don't try !)
For USAGE details refer Tutorial in App
Please, read FAQ for more information
APP EXPIRES AFTER 31 DAYS OF INSTALLATION
In order to continue using the app after that period, purchase the Automaton Unlocker, but first make sure you are fully satisfied with Automaton Locker
I want to thank all the beta testers, especially from the XDA forum & the people who took part in the translation project. Without you it would have never come out of the beta stage! Thank you!
Before giving any Bad Review just mail me your problem. If I can't solve it then you are free to give any review you want
German - Marc Napitupulu
Dutch - Martinuse @ Xda
Russian - Proser
Simplified Chinese - Felix2yu
Want to make the most of your Pressy? That's easy. Just use this plugin and connect your Pressy to AutomateIt by using it as a trigger to toggle settings, make calls, send messages, start applications and a lot more...
Click here to get your Pressy: http://goo.gl/YUySx2
Arduino Uno, pro, mega....
Arduino Ethernet Shield or wifi shield.
Real Time Clock Module DS1307 RTC or DS3231, DS3231 recommend is more accurate.
Allows control of:
Zones of lighting control with power control.
Zones on off control.
Zones blinds or awnings Control
Control HVAC setpoint temperatures.
Control of Heating setpoint temperatures.
Zone automatic irrigation control.
Programming scenes or environments.
Infrared for home automation control.
Manage TV, DVD, any device with infrared remote control
Historical cvs format
Ability to control from outside the local network without fixed IP.
You can adapt to each specific application modifying the Arduino program and setting this app..
You can find help to configure the system in the official website:
Llama is a Location Aware Mobile App
- In-app purchases for donations
** EMAIL ME if you have any problems. Use the contact developer button in the market listing ON YOUR PHONE **
Llama uses phone masts to determine your location, so that you can change your ringer, vibrate and ringtones depending on where you are as well as the time of day. Llama provides you with sound profiles so you can quickly switch between quiet, loud, silent and normal sound settings. You can set your family, partner and children to ring even if your phone is set to silent! You can create events and home screen shortcuts to manage your sound profiles and more:
-Silence your phone at work
-Turn your Bluetooth on ready to connect your headset for a morning run
-Set your phone quiet when it's late at night and you haven't gone out
-Start the music player when a headset is connected
Llama can also do:
GPS (before Android 2.3 only or Cyanogenmod)
Kill Applications (also force-kill with root privileges)
Play, pause and other media buttons
Mobile Data (before Android 2.3 only)
Screen lock PIN/password
Set Llama variables
Screen on and off
Wifi sleep policy
Create events based off:
Day of the week
Music playback (stock Android only, requires third party developer support)
Phone start up and shut down
Screen on and off
Time of day
NOTE: Since GPS is not used, the location tracking is limited to the number of phone masts in your area. This will work best if you live in a populated area. If your home and work are covered by the same phone masts, you can try using the experimental Wifi-based location tracking. If that still doesn't work, you can remove the enter/exit conditions to make time-based profiles.
* IN-APP PURCHASES
IAPs are only for donations if you like using Llama. You are not forced to use them, and if you do choose to donate no changes actually happen in the app
* COMMENT RESPONSES/RANTS
I can't reply directly to your comments! If you vote 1 star, please say why, otherwise I can't fix it. Please email me about any questions, bugs and suggestions!
- Jelly Bean DOES NOT have a system volume anymore! Don't expect Llama to change something that doesn't exist! Blame Google.
- If it Force Closes, please email me the /sdcard/Llama/LlamaLog.txt
- Don't blame Llama for the lack of your operator's phone masts in your area. You can still use Llama with the experimental location methods, or time-based events
-Read your calendar (aka 'Your personal information') for any calendar conditions you set up
-A bug/feature of Android means Llama also has to have the write calendar permission, but it doesn't actually write anything nor send invite emails
-Your accounts so it can run an account sync if your events say so
-Write to your SD card to import/export your area, events and profiles, and to write error logs
-Call-state and read contacts to let you choose which of your contacts can still ring even when silent
-Llama DOES NOT have internet permission. Your data isn't going anywhere
-If you've used screen off or screen password actions, go to Settings > Security > Device Administrators, untick Llama from the list, then uninstall
Device Control does NOT root your device! It requires a rooted device.
To root your device, do a google search.
This application comes without warranty, only use it if you are 100% sure what you are doing!
I am NOT responsible for any damage to your device that may occur.
Improper use can make the system unstable, so please inform yourself if you are unsure about a certain feature!
This app is open source
Device Control is an app to control several features of your device as well as some nice extra features like a Tasker, App Manager, Editors, Entropy Generator, Wireless Filemanager and more.
With Device Control you can tweak and edit:
[+] Device specific features like Knock-On, vibration strength, screen color temperature, LCD power reduce, ...
[+] CPU frequencies, governors, i/o schedulers, ...
[+] GPU frequencies, governors, ...
[+] Kernel specific extras like intelli-plug and intelli-thermal by faux, msm dcvs toggle, mpdecision toggle, power scheduling, power efficient workqueues ...
[+] Voltage Control, Fast Charge and more
Note: Features need to be supported by your device. Unsupported features are getting automatically hidden!
It also can monitor:
[+] Your cpu and battery temperature
[+] Time in state of your cpu
[+] Maximum, minimum and current frequency as well as the governor of your cpu (fully multicore aware and toggle able auto refreshing intervals)
Extra tools like:
[+] Tasker (automatic fstrimming, screen off and on actions ...)
[*] Example: You can configure it to automatically toggle your cpu's frequency to a very low value once your screen turns off, to save battery, and restore the value when you are using your phone again.
[+] Editors (vm, sysctl, build.prop, ...)
[+] Quick tweaks (vm, build.prop, ...)
[+] Wireless Filemanager, allows you to access your device's sdcard / internal storage via any webbrowser
[+] App Manager to view information about the app, kill it, view them on Google Play Store, disable / reenable your apps to prevent them from running and hiding them from launcher
Device Control can automatically restore your settings on boot (sections to restore need to be checked in preferences)
Device Control is 100% ad free and will always be.
No need to spend money, you get every feature without paying or donating.
Device Control is in active development, if you like to contribute to the development or just buy me a beer, you can donate via in app purchases!
Donations are not required but highly appreciated!
Explanation of permissions:
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To read your ip address to display it at the Wireless Filemanager
ACCESS_SUPERUSER: Device Control requires root to function properly.
BILLING: For the optional in app donations.
INTERNET: Required for our built-in error reporting service to submit bug reports.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for the Wireless Filemanager
READ_PHONE_STATE: For better detection of your device.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To restore your tweaks on boot up of the device.
VIBRATE: To test the vibration strength.
CLEAR_APP_CACHE: To clear the app cache via the app manager
GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: To display size statistics at the app manager
GET_TASKS: To allow to detect running apps and kill them via the app manager
READ_PHONE_STATE: To get device informations
DELETE_CACHE_FILES, DELETE_PACKAGES, REBOOT, DEVICE_POWER: Used by NamelessRom to execute some actions without using superuser / root rights. These permissions are not granted on other roms as the app signature does not match.
We are looking for translators and would really appreciate if you could help us out!
(choose your language and go to "packages/apps/DeviceControl")
Download and run the Device Switch app on your old device and your new BlackBerry 10 device, connect them both to the same Wi-Fi network, and follow the on-screen prompts.
Device Switch transfers the following information:
* Contacts (including contact photos, birthdays, etc.)
* Calendar (including recurring entries)
Once your devices are on the same Wi-Fi network, the Device Switch app automatically discovers them. Follow the instructions to connect them and start the transfer. This is an easy way to get you up and running on your new device quickly.
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
Rules Engine is a complete rules engine to customize your device behaviour automatically. The idea is simple and powerfull:
The device broadcast automatically events about many thinks
Hardware events like Bluetooth, wifi, battery level, cpu state, position events, time events, calendar events, phone ring state, screen state
And much more...
And the device can perform automatically many actions without user intervention:
Set hardware state, wifi, bluetooth, speaker, launch or kill a program, apply a predefined profile, send a SMS/Email, ringtones....
And much more...
With Rules Engine you can create many rules. Each one is composed of:
Conditions. Simple or complex conditions using AND/OR clauses. For example, if weekday is monday, between 7:00 and 9:00 and my current position is my office and battery level is higher than 20% then send an email .....
Actions. Actions to be executed when the rule passes from unmatched to matched and actions to be executed when the rule passes from matched to unmatched. User can set their order, delays, etc
Profiles: These are set of actions that the user can select / unselect quickly from the main page.
Quick timed switchers: For example, set Bluetooth on, but put off again after 90 minutes
New actions and conditions are being added each day.
Weekday and time
Flight mode state
Data connections enabled / disabled
AC power / Battery
Location. To be inside or outside of some place (defined by point and radius)
To match or unmatch other rule
Some program is running or not
Battery level (min, max)
Bluetooth connected to an specified device
Phone status (ringing, in call...)
Calendar events. To be in a caleendar event that contains some word, like 'meeting"
Autorotation screen On/Off
Mobile network type in use (GPRS, HSDPA, CDMA, LTE, etc)
Data connection On/Off
Headphone plugged or not
Car mode activated / deactivated
Dim screen activated / deactivated
Wifi hotspot activated / deactivated
To receive a SMS comming from some phone number or with its text containing some word or phase
Proximity sensor level
Some phone number is calling you (ringin), or is in call with you, or just called you
Current actions (Each one can be applied once or periodically while the rule is matched):
Set wifi state
Set speaker state
Set bluetooth state
Set flightmode state
Set connections enabled / disabled
Launch a program
Kill a program
Apply a profile (Set of rules)
Set autorotation screen state
Set screen bright state (mode and level)
Set auto sync accounts state (gmail, facebook, etc)
Play a song.
Send Email. You can include many variables, like free memory and disk, last caller, battery statistics, sensors values (pressure, light, temperature, etc)
Set car mode
Set ringtone (as user mp3 or android ringtone)
Set sceen off timeout
Set dim screen
Activate or deactivate Wifi hotspot
Play a system notification
Vibrate some milliseconds
Show popup message with free text and variables
Show a tob bar notification with free text and variables
Enable / Disable rules.
Sent variables (temperature, position, etc) to a web server as HTTP parameters
Open system dialogs, like 3G/2G, Tethering, etc