Diabetes Connections is a weekly podcast hosted by long-time broadcaster and diabetes mom Stacey Simms. It features prominent diabetes advocates, authors and speakers and includes personal stories of connection from people with diabetes and their friends and family.
This is the most convenient way to access Diabetes Connections on your phone. With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. You can also star your favorite episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over!
Diabetes Connections focuses mostly on type 1 diabetes but features interviews and information on all types of diabetes. Stacey hopes to guide and encourage listeners to find their own local real-life diabetes connections.
Stacey’s son has lived with type 1 diabetes since 2006 and she's been blogging about her family's experience with diabetes ever since. She is an award-winning radio news host and TV anchor/reporter with more than 20 years of broadcast news experience.
This app contains the following additional features:
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Access to exclusive extras like PDFs, wallpapers, and bonus content if available
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!