This application is designed to be used with Sony Xperia™ SmartTags. See Xperia™ SmartTags compatible phones here: http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/xperia-smarttags/
Example: You can trigger many things at once to start the exact behaviors you want on your NFC phone by reading Make living easy. Personalize your Xperia™ SmartTags with this easy-to-use application. It connects and manages NFC SmartTags.
This application is designed to be used with Sony Xperia™ SmartTags. See Xperia™ SmartTags compatible phones here: http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/xperia-smarttags?cc=gb&lc=en
Example: You can trigger many things at once to start the exact behaviors you want on your NFC phone by reading Xperia™ SmartTags. For example, when you nudge a tag embedded with Bedroom scenario with your phone, the sound, Bluetooth, GPS and Wi-Fi will be turned off at once. SmartTags have ready-to-use profiles each with a pre-defined set of actions. Profiles include Home, Car and Bedroom.
To get the most out of the application we encourage you to activate the Xperia™ SmartTags widget on your desktop.
The Lifelog interface is colorful, intuitive, graphic and animated - it lets you look back on any day to see how active you were, where you went and how you got there. You can also see what pictures you took, the music you listened to and how you were communicating that day. Life Bookmarks are special moments that you want to save in detail.
To best enjoy SmartWear, Sony asks that your device is running Android 4.4; KitKat, has support for Bluetooth®4.0 Low Energy and that you are using Sony SmartWear apparel - SmartBand, SmartBand Talk or SmartWatch 3. Each device will enable you to accurately log and capture your life - please visit our website for a detailed breakdown of how each SmartWear device functions with Lifelog.
To use this app with SmartBand and SmartBand Talk, you will need to install Smart Connect from Sony (pre-installed in Xperia™ smartphones). For SmartWatch 3, Lifelog runs as a wearable application to record your steps and running activity, and also feeds that data back to Lifelog on your Android smartphone.
You can now also access your Lifelog from the web - lifelog.sonymobile.com. You’ll be able to view your story in any screen size - from your smartphone to your tablet to your TV - all you have to do is log in using your Sony Entertainment Network account.
Please stay tuned to the Sony Mobile blog (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/tag/lifelog/) for the latest news.
Log your day every day, in detail.
docomo : Xperia™ Z3 Compact SO-02G, Xperia™ Z3 SO-01G, Xperia™ Z2 Tablet SO-05F, Xperia™ A2 SO-04F, Xperia™ Z2 SO-03F, Xperia™ Z1 f SO-02F, Xperia™ Z1 SO-01F, Xperia™ A SO-04E, Xperia™ Tablet Z SO-03E, Xperia™ Z SO-02E, Xperia™ AX SO-01E, Xperia™ SX SO-05D, Xperia™ GX SO-04D, Xperia™ acro HD SO-03D, Xperia™ NX SO-02D, Xperia™ PLAY SO-01D, Xperia™ ray SO-03C, Xperia™ acro SO-02C, Xperia™ arc SO-01C, Xperia™ SO-01B
au : Xperia™ Z3 SOL26, Xperia™ Z2 Tablet SOT21, Xperia™ ZL2 SOL25, Xperia™ Z Ultra SOL24, Xperia™ Z1 SOL23, Xperia™ UL SOL22, Xperia™ VL SOL21, Xperia™ acro HD IS12S, Xperia™ acro IS11S
SoftBank : Xperia™ Z3
また、Xperia™ Home からは Xperia™ Store へもアクセスできます。Xperia™ Storeは、ソニーモバイルコミュニケーションズの純正アクセサリーが購入できる公式オンラインストアです。Xperia™をより楽しく使うための様々なメーカーのアクセサリー製品紹介や一部販売もしています。
NTT ドコモ Xperia™ PLAY SO-01D, ray SO-03C, acro SO-02C, arc SO-01C, SO-01B,
au Xperia™ acro IS11S
イー･モバイル Sony Ericsson mini S51SE
※ 旧キャンペーンナビが端末にインストールされていない方は、Xperia™ Homeをお使い下さい。
＜Xperia™ Home ＞http://market.android.com/details?id=com.sonyericsson.androidapp.sehome
NTTドコモ： Xperia™ Z1 f SO-02F, Xperia™ Z1 SO-01F, Xperia™ A SO-04E, Xperia™ Tablet Z SO-03E, Xperia™ Z SO-02E, Xperia™ AX SO-01E, Xperia™ SX, SO-05D,Xperia™ GX SO-04D, Xperia™ acro HD SO-03D, Xperia™ NX SO-02D,
KDDI/au： Xperia™ Z1 SOL23, Xperia™ UL SOL22, Xperia™ VL SOL21, Xperia™ acro HD IS12S
※ソニーモバイル社製以外の端末においても、Android OS 4.0以上にて、順次対応を拡大していく予定でおります。
• Localized weather information for nearly three million locations worldwide – supports your GPS location or the location of your choice.
• Current weather conditions with the Superior Accuracy™ users expect from AccuWeather.
• Severe weather notices and warnings to help keep you out of the storm.
• Background color options including black, gray, green, orange, and turquoise.
Download AccuWeather for Sony SmartWatch today for a one-time fee of $0.99 and start getting your localized and accurate weather forecast.
Keywords: weather , storm, rain, snow, Sony, wearable , smartwatch
Small apps extension for Sony products
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
[*] PLEASE READ THE FULL INFO BELOW BEFORE INSTALLING APP! [*]
*** ROOTED DEVICE REQUIRED! ***
*** Reboot in FlashMode will work only on Xperia devices released after August, 2012! *** (Read Note #1)
This app also features a much more stable (android system based) Power Off feature! So data loss will be minimized!
As an added safety feature I have taken special care to make sure that the device syncs data to filesystem before any reboot is called through the app!
Other than that special feature this app also supports reboot features like:
>> Reboot Device
>> Recovery - that works for Xperia devices! (Read Note #2)
>> Fastboot/Bootloader (Read Note #3)
>> Download Mode - only for Samsung devices (Read Note #4)
>> Power Off
If you are using a device with my latest DooMKernel (Feb 1, 2014 onwards) then you will see multi-recovery options!
>> CWM Recovery
>> TWRP Recovery
>> PhilZ Touch Recovery
1) For flashmode - Only works on Xperia phone manufactured after August 2012! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
2) For the Reboot into Recovery feature to work the device MUST HAVE WORKING RECOVERY (CWM or TWRP) with recovery handlers which can recognize the reboot into recovery tag!
3) For fastboot/bootloader mode - the device should be support that mode! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
4) For download mode - the device should be support that mode! Only supported on Samsung devices! This mode will only show up when the device is connected to PC and if the correct drivers are installed on PC!
*** REQUIRES ROOTED DEVICE WITH BUSYBOX INSTALLED ***
*** PLEASE CHECK LIST OF SUPPORTED DEVICES BEFORE DOWNLOADING! ***
*** THIS APP IS DESIGNED ONLY FOR ICS (4.0.3) AND ABOVE ****
*** INCASE OF ISSUES WITH UPDATED VERSIONS JUST GO TO ANDROID SETTINGS -> APPS AND CLEAR DATA OF THIS APP ***
** If for some-reason this app is not functioning as per your expectations or if there is any issue or if you want to request for any new feature please dont hesitate to drop me an email! **
This app supports 40+ Xperia devices!!! Scroll down to check list of compatible devices!
This will connect the internal & external SDCARD as a USB Mass Storage device. So basically the SDCARD will act as a USB stick/pen drive. You can use the classic/advanced copy manager (TotalCopy, etc) which give you greater level of control and possible better copy speeds. Also the SDCARD will be now be easily mounted on linux devices which have issues recognizing MTP connection.
Make sure that any apps on SDCARD are NOT running in background.
for more details on this app/posting queries/requesting device support please visit my following thread at XDA:
Supported Devices (ICS, JB & KitKat ROMs):
Xperia Z2 Tablet
Xperia E1 (dual)
Xperia Z1 Compact
Xperia Z Ultra
Xperia Tablet Z
Xperia Acro S/HD
Xperia Tipo Dual
Xperia E Dual
Xperia Arc/Arc S
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Live Walkman
Xperia Neo V
Xperia Neo L
For Xperia Z2, Z2 Tablet, M2, E1, Z1 Compact, Z1, Z Ultra, Z, ZL, ZR, Tablet Z, SP, L, M; Xperia T, TL, TX, V:
Internal SDCARD has EXT4 filesystem!
Mounting is only supported on LINUX based PC!!!
If you are using Windows PC you might get a prompt to 'Format the disk in drive', DO NOT CLICK IT as this will damage the internal memory of device!
Napstar - for discussing this workaround which was ment for recovery but it works in OS very well
Soheil - for Graphics & Design
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
You must have EvolveSMS installed in order to use this theme. You must also have the add on to Evolve that allows for themes to be applied.
To apply the theme, go to Evolve settings ->Select Theme ->Choose Theme ->Select Xperia Dark
Almost all custom kernels and ROMs have the "extract_elf_ramdisk" method embedded in them which allows flashing a recovery.img to the FOTAKernel partition and using this recovery instead of the recovery that comes inside the kernel.
Since most CM/AOKP/PA ROMs come with CWM in the default kernel, it is really helpful in having TWRP or Philz-Touch Recovery on the FOTAKernel.
Another big advantage is, even if the recovery inside the kernel is broken, The FOTAKernel recovery will continue to work.
***Only for Xperia users using custom ROMs/kernels.***
***Works only on rooted and bootloader unlocked phones***
Xperia Z1 compact
Xperia Z Ultra
Xperia Tablet Z (both LTE & WiFi models)
This app is open source
Disclaimer : Xperia™ is a registered trademark of Sony Mobile corporation. This app is not affiliated to or endorsed by Sony. It is developed and distributed by an independent developer.
Digital watch face for Star Trek fans. Does not do anything special, but looks pretty good: I added some Xmas tree FX ;)
Star Trek and LCARS are registered trademarks of their respective owners. This free, non-commercial application has no association with them, and was made on the fandom request.
The application is a replacement for the regular Smartwatch SW2 watch face. It supports low power mode, however may increase power consumption slightly.
Ideas, suggestions, and error reports please submit at http://dev.nwg.pl/lcars-inspired-clock-sony-sw2
- Open the SmartWatch 2 app,
- edit watch faces,
- create a new watchface,
- click 'clocks',
- choose the watchface you've just installed,
- enjoy :)
Many thanks to Naheel Azawy @ XDA forum for his excellent tutorial, which helped us all to start creating watchfaces.
watchface watch face clock
Smart extension for SmartWatch 2
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
For the best SmartBand SWR30 experience, we recommend that you install Lifelog, an innovative and animated life logging app from Sony. Lifelog lets you playback your day, set activity goals, track logged activities and view and edit life bookmarks.
SmartBand SWR30 app is optimized for Sony Xperia™ smartphones running Android 4.4 or later. Functionality may not be optimal when using SmartBand SWR30 with other smartphones.
SmartBand is an innovative life logging wrist band that lets you keep track of everything you do – your movements, your communication, your entertainment.
If you want to develop apps or app extensions for SmartBand SWR30 or other innovative Sony smartphone accessories, go to www.sonymobile.com/developer.