Use your Android phone as a GSM modem to send and receive SMS messages from a PC or server.
For instructions on how to use the GSM Modem Emulator see:
The GSM Modem Emulator app emulates the SMS functions of a GSM modem over a WIFI connection. The modem emulator supports a subset of the ETSI GSM 07.05 and GSM 07.07 AT command specifications that is optimized to work with Diafaan SMS Server. A great feature of the GSM Modem Emulator is that it works with GSM phones as well as CDMA phones. This makes it possible to use the GSM Modem Emulator with GSM networks all over the world and also the Sprint and Verizon CDMA networks in the US.
- Send and receive SMS messages with the Android phone.
- Support for GSM and CDMA phones.
- Support for 3G and 4G phones.
- Support for multi-part long messages.
- SMS delivery reports (if supported by the network).
- International Unicode character set support.
- PDU mode only.
- No support for MMS.
- Limited support for binary messages.
- No support for USSD.
- Stock Android limits message throughput to 100 messages per hour.