It's great for use whilst driving, cycling, running, walking, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your sms messages into proper english so you can understand what's being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this:
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol
"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn't support your language I'd recommend trying IVONA TTS.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which contacts are read and when. You can choose to have specific contacts only read over headphones or bluetoth, or you can mute contacts so you are only notified of a message from that person but the message is not read aloud.
ReadItToMe lets you set profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice control over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone.
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don't need to manually turn it on and off.
Voice Reply - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro also has voice reply for sms messages so you can reply to or call that contact using your voice, completely hands free. Not only that but ReadItToMe Pro allows you to record your own commands for much better voice recognition.
Read app notifications aloud - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro allows you to choose any app on your phone (ie Google Talk, Whatsapp etc) and it will read incoming notifications for that app (the same notifications you see in your status bar).
- Read incoming sms
- Read incoming callers name
- Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Google Talk or Whatsapp - PRO FEATURE
- Voice reply for sms - PRO FEATURE
- Read always
- Read only when bluetooth is connected
- Read only when headphones are connected
- Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud
- You can define your own translations of specific words
- Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)
- Icon in notification bar to show when it is running
- Fully customizable
Known issues and fixes
- GoSMS users go to your Settings, Advanced, Receive Settings, Disable other message Notifications. Uncheck that for this to work
- It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
- Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option. There is also the speaker fix option but this is experimental and will only work on some phones.
- For any other issues visit the faq at iamrobj.com/ritm_faq.html
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help me fix it. Please email me with details of your issue and I will see if I can fix it.
And free to email me with any queries and feature requests. I'm always open to suggestions.
You can define and edit your own workflows, set a reminder or share them with your family, colleagues and friends! Hands free! is an easy to use voice instructor & speech assistant. It will talk you through your workflow. You answer via voice command to get your workflow done.
Mind that I build the app by my own, it's completely free and there are no ads included. So if there is a problem with this app, I'll try to fix and improve it but it may take a while.
My next goal is to provide a cloud storage solution, so that the growing Hands free! family can easily exchange workflow instructions.
If you like the idea, it would help a lot to rate Hands free! up!
Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Get ANDY today - Single payment & all future app updates free of charge (no subscriptions)!
ANDY is an intelligent personal assistant, knowledge navigator and voice control software designed for Android devices (phones/tablets) with the fast growing user base (hundreds of thousands users & almost 50 thousand paying customers).
Andy can send text messages, initiate phone calls, give you directions and literally answer pretty much any question you throw at him. It covers most of Wikipedia information, but you can also ask about weather and time, get answers to algebra questions, do unit conversions. It's smart enough to answer questions even if English is not your first language, it's design to extract the most relevant information.
To ask a question or to give a command, tap the microphone button on the application home screen. Alternatively, you may give your device a little shake (this requires enabling the Shake Recording option) or simply just type your question manually to get the answer. Andy will recognize your voice and speech, search for the best possible answer and read it back to you in a clear voice. The answer will also be displayed on your device screen with additional details, including videos, urls and more description you can read if you feel like it.
Additionally, Andy also works with most A2DP Bluetooth headsets.
Just to name some of its voice features:
- Ask any question
- Call anyone in your address book
- Send email messages by voice
- Text message by voice & read your latest messages
- Get celebrity and famous people info
- Movie and Music questions
- Open installed Android Applications
- Control Android features and functions
- Browse Internet using voice
- Use calendar
- Get coordinates and location details (down to an address)
- Currency conversions and live exchange and stock rates
- Word definitions
- Covers device hardware details
- Get directions to a nearest place (restaurants, stores, etc)
- Supports distance measurements (from one place to another)
- Query live flight status
- Ask about coming holidays
- Provides interesting facts (science, medical, etc.)
- Support for live gold, silver, platinum and palladium spot price
- Ask any math related question
- Translate any English word or sentence to over 60 languages
- Play music on your device, etc.
You can even teach Andy your name, set alarms & wake up times, set reminders, get sport results, get sunset/sunrise (for any city), get date and time in any world city, calculate restaurant tips, and more...
You can even ask questions such as: 'Do I need an umbrella?', or ask Andy to how to spell words.
Give us a try!
Full list of all features is at: http://AndyForAndroid.com
IMPORTANT: Andy (Voice Assistant for Android), while similar in its functionality and often compared to Google Now, Apple Siri or Microsoft Cortana products, is not approved by, sponsored, affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by in any way officially connected with Google Inc., Apple Inc. or Microsoft Corporation.
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Here’s some of what this thoughtful virtual assistant does: Merges duplicate contacts, checks traffic so you know when to leave for a meeting, identifies email you may have forgotten to respond to, reminds you of meetings committed to in email that are not on your calendar, adds flights to calendar & notifies you of delays or cancellations— even TSA security wait times!
All this is done without you lifting a finger.
EasilyDo streamlines your tasks by connecting to apps & services you care about. Connect and manage your email accounts and calendars from Gmail, Yahoo, Exchange and IMAP accounts, and other services like LinkedIn, Evernote and Facebook. Also supports virtually all airlines, hotels, restaurants, shipment providers, & rental car companies.
Recommended on NBC’s Today Show by Randi Zuckerberg, The Katie Couric Show, and featured by Apple on the iTunes home page! Critically acclaimed by Time, WSJ, New York Times & more.
Over 43 automated features:
Navigate Your Day
• Alerts when it’s time to go with drive time and parking
• Auto-dial in to conference calls and view attendees’ LinkedIn profiles
• Driving & public transit times for daily commute
• Directions and drive time to home & work
• Weather forecast for home or travel
• Enter to-dos
• Access boarding passes
• Get flight status (delays, cancellations, gate changes)
• Add itineraries to calendar
• View confirmations for hotels, car rentals, restaurants (OpenTable), movies (Fandango), and events (Eventbrite, Meetup, Ticketmaster), and add to calendar
• Track packages
• Set reminders for bills
• Get bad weather alerts
• Be notified of important emails
• Respond to actionable emails on the go.
• Schedule personalized birthday greetings with a personal photo via email or Facebook
• RSVP to invitations from Facebook, GCal, and Evite
• Catch important and trending updates from Facebook friends
• Congratulate a LinkedIn connection on a new job
• View top photos of the day and pics you're tagged in from Instagram and Facebook, plus trending photos.
• Add Facebook profile pics to your contacts
• Find contact info from an email to update Contacts, Salesforce, and/or Evernote & connect on LinkedIn
• Remove outdated emails from Contacts
• Merge duplicate contacts
• Create calendar events automatically for meetings you've agreed to over email
• File receipts
• Backup emails & attachments to Dropbox, Evernote or Box
• Clean out deals & old calendar reminders
• Sync your Facebook profile pic to Twitter
• Preview email attachments
Recurring Premium Services:
• Merge duplicate contacts removes all the duplicate entries from a contacts list at once
• Discovers info for new and existing contacts from emails and syncs automatically
• Store a backup of your entire device's Contacts list
• Real-time email discovery for all email related tasks
• Add up to 5 alerts for ‘Important Email’ Alerts
• Auto-forward receipts for expense management
• Save 10% on gift cards for your friends’ birthdays (iOS only)
• Receive fast travel notifications for delays, cancellations, & gate changes
• Executive level support for any question
Recurring Business Services:
• Get all the benefits of Premium plus,
• Add contacts from email and Evernote Business Card Scanner to any Salesforce object
• Log emails and meeting notes to Salesforce
• Touch ID and MobileIron integration for security
• Centralized administration & phone support
• Add Evernote Notes, transcribed audio notes, and attachments to related Salesforce objects
• Smart reminders to update Opportunities
One-time purchase: Catch All Contacts! This feature will scan your email history and find contact information you've missed over the last 1 or 5 years.
Your data is always yours and always protected.
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ Sports? NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more
✓ Stocks and quotes! Maluuba supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at email@example.com. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.
• Silences incoming alerts
• Automatically replies to SMS and MMS messages
• Turns on when moving 20 MPH
• Alerts parents if the app is turned off
• Access key contacts, music and navigation with one touch
• Customize the home screen with a photo
Remember, when it comes to texting and driving… It Can Wait. #x.
* Data and text messaging charges may apply for download and app usage. Standard messaging rates apply to auto-reply messages. AT&T DriveMode is free to AT&T customers only. Compatible device required.
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors.
Do you have a request? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? email@example.com - http://support.atooma.com/
Meet 24me, the popular, award winning Smart and Automatic Personal Assistant - one app to manage and unify your to-do lists with your personal accounts. Featured on Google Play “New and updated apps” worldwide and in articles from Forbes, VentureBeat, WSJ, TheNextWeb TechCrunch, and many more. 24me is one of the most advanced apps to manage your life.
24me puts the things related to your schedule together, in one place, It generates your daily tasks and reminders, and completes them for you with a tap of a button.
By using an advanced technology, 24me redefines productivity and gives you heads up about everything that’s happening in your day, reminding you about what coming up next and automatically taking care of things for you - just like a real Personal Assistant.
24me is the ultimate personal assistant you always wanted with less work, no more worries and giving you more time for yourself. And it's 100% free!
Some of the key benefits include daily automatic reminders that gives you heads up in managing your service providers, financials, social networks and more – in one easy-to-use app. share a grocery list with your loved one, work on a project, or plan a vacation for the coming holiday, 24me makes it easy to share your lists and collaborate with anyone you want.
What makes 24me so popular:
ONE PLACE FOR ALL YOUR TASKS AND PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Your tasks and real life accounts all fully synced and appear on your to-do list.
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATES YOUR TASKS AND REMINDERS
Choose which accounts you would like to connect, and 24me will connect securely and remind you about upcoming bill payments from your service providers, special events of friends and family, financials, social networks, Reminders many more.
AUTOAMATICALLY COMPLETES TASKS AND ERRANDS
With a tap of a button you can: Pay bills, send gifts for events, have real life assistants to run your errands, post greetings, call, text and email.
Easily share a to-do list or errands and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues, and get it done together.
WORKS FOR YOU
Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and 24me will remind you just at the right time. You can even make the tasks repeatable.
BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL
24me is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
TAKE AN ACTION
With 24me you can easily schedule to make calls, text, emails and even schedule errands from within the app.
SPEAK YOUR MIND AND CAPTURE THE MOMENT
Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. 24me will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language. You can even create a task from camera to save the things you want.
YOUR TASKS , YOUR CHOICE
You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming) and Label view, it's up to you.
24me PUTS THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS
Simply tap to plan your agenda, and swipe off a task to mark it as complete. It just feels right.
Note: 24me requires permission to access your notes to allow you to associate tasks to contacts and then call/text/ or email those contacts.
We love to stay connected! email us with any question/suggestion: firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com
Watch our Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfaamCQlT0&list=PLZk8nRzKKBqb36YOYotYP2A2ai90sKEdW
Imagine one assistant that works on all the devices you use throughout your busy day, from the time your wake up and check the weather forecast, your email and news, to the time you get in your car and bring up a traffic report or get driving directions, to the time you're at work on your computer, your smartphone, tablet or at home watching TV, goDog is there to help you.
Currently available for Android and Windows 8.1, with iPhone, iPad, Smart TV, PC / Mac web browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari and IE) and in-car navigation coming soon.
Some questions you can ask goDog
"What can I say"
"Nearest pizza restaurants"
"Nearest Mexican food"
"Highest rated Italian restaurants"
"I want sushi"
"Closest gas station"
"Where is Walmart"
"Driving directions to Petco Park"
"Send an SMS message to John Smith, I'm on my way to the ballpark see you soon"
"Share my location with John Smith"
"Translate good afternoon how are you to French"
"Translate how do I get to the airport to Italian"
"Who was George Washington"
"Calculate 20% of 75"
"What is the meaning of life"
Compare goDog Fetch with other personal digital assistants, such as Apple Siri, Google Now, Cortana, Vlingo, Nuance Dragon Mobile Assistant, Speaktoit, Maluuba, AIVC, Indigo, Kai Says, Skyvi, Jeannie, EVA and other voice control applications, and you will see why goDog Fetch goes beyond Apple Siri and other Siri like apps. For a head-to-head comparison of goDog Fetch vs. Apple Siri and Samsung S-Voice (Vlingo), see our video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEzK4gf7OPI
goDog Fetch can be found under personal digital assistant, voice assistant, voice search, personal assistant, voice recognition, Apple Siri, Google Now and Cortana.
Download goDog Fetch for Windows 8.1 at http://win8.godogfetch.com
TELL YOUR CELL PHONE WHAT YOU WANT AND TADAA! IT IS DONE.
Ask about anything that you want, music, flights, sending messages, using social networks.
ON TOP OF THAT, SHERPA IS ABLE TO PREDICT WHAT YOU NEED.
Sherpa learns about what you like, knows in any moment where you are, and… even though it seems incredible, Sherpa anticipates your needs!
With the “Intelligent Proactive System Shertab” technology, Sherpa is now more intelligent and learns from your habits to give you information that interests you, before you ask for it!
★VERY EASY TO USE!
The user interface makes it easier to do or find anything that you want with Sherpa.
★SHERPA UNDERSTANDS YOU PERFECTLY AND RESPONDS BETTER!
The informational module “Multiknowledge System,” which is exclusively in Sherpa, incorporates a state-of-the-art algorithm with a multitude of information sources that is able to offer the most incredibly accurate results.
★MARVEL AT EVERYTHING THAT WE KNOW HOW TO DO!
With the Sherpa virtual assistant you will have a ton of small Sherpas inside your smartphone specialized in making your life easier with anything that you can think of, including helping you with what you need before you ask for it!
Talk with them, ask them questions about anything, ask them to do things!
★WHO IS OBAMA?
We answer your questions.
★PLAY A U2 SONG
We play music without downloading it.
★I AM HUNGRY!
We find restaurants, pharmacies and many other places close to you.
★DID THE LAKERS WIN?
We tell you what happened in the NBA, MLB, NFL and many more leagues.
★WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE IN BOSTON?
Ask us about the weather anywhere in the world.
★CALL MY DAD
We manage your phone and remember your personal relationships.
★WRITE DOWN AN APPOINTMENT FOR TOMORROW
We manage your calendar, appointments, alarms…
★TRANSFER $5 ON PAYPAL
We perform PayPal transactions for you.
★I WANT TO FLY TO LOS ANGELES
We help you find flights.
★HOW MUCH ARE GOOGLE’S STOCKS WORTH?
We get you information on the stock market.
Sherpa Answers questions 10 times faster than other assistants.
• We read and send messages for you.
• We send emails for you.
• We search flights for you.
• We give you direction to wherever you want.
• We publish messages on your Facebook wall.
• We read your Tweets.
• Want to watch TV? Just ask us.
• We open your applications.
• We do calculations for you.
• We send your WhatsApp messages.
• Want to know what is happening in around the world? We get you the news for you.
• Do you need a dictionary or translator? We tell you the meaning of words that you ask for and we even translate into other languages.
And many more things… try us out!
WE DO NOT RESPOND TO QUESTIONS ON GOOGLE PLAY, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sherpa account with language support for:
You can select the option that you want from the settings Language
We always like to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please send us an email at:
or follow us on Twitter:
- a free push to talk / walkie talkie service for Android and iPhone
- individual and team conversations
- invite your contacts to use for free
- does not require a headset but works better with one - extra voice detection features for BlueParrott headset users
For Blue Parrott Headset Users
- Pairing Instruction - a quick instruction on how to pair your BlueParrott headset with your smartphone
- User Guide - learn about all the features in your BlueParrott headset
- Sound Check - make sure your headset is working correctly
- SMS Reader - reads incoming text messages through your BlueParrott headset
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while driving! The SuperTooth Handsfree Assistant feature allows drivers to compose and send SMS, Emails, Facebook and Twitter updates, all via voice. This feature also allows you to listen to your incoming e-mails. The SuperTooth HD can read incoming SMS on Android and BlackBerry phones via the free specific application.