You can define and edit your own workflows, set a reminder or share them with your family, colleagues and friends! Hands free! is an easy to use voice instructor & speech assistant. It will talk you through your workflow. You answer via voice command to get your workflow done.
Mind that I build the app by my own, it's completely free and there are no ads included. So if there is a problem with this app, I'll try to fix and improve it but it may take a while.
My next goal is to provide a cloud storage solution, so that the growing Hands free! family can easily exchange workflow instructions.
If you like the idea, it would help a lot to rate Hands free! up!
It's great for use whilst driving, cycling, running, walking, in the gym or any other time you need to be handsfree.
Translates txt speak
ReadItToMe will translate your sms messages into proper english so you can understand what's being read. You can even add your own words and translations easily through the UI.
With ReadItToMe this:
SMS from John: Btw dat woz amazin, I dunno y I wasn't gonna go lol
"New message received from John. By the way that was amazing, I don't know why I wasn't going to go laugh out loud”
ReadItToMe supports ANY language as long as your TTS engine (and Voice engine) has that language installed.
If the default Android TTS doesn't support your language I'd recommend trying IVONA TTS.
With ReadItToMe you are able to choose which contacts are read and when. You can choose to have specific contacts only read over headphones or bluetoth, or you can mute contacts so you are only notified of a message from that person but the message is not read aloud.
ReadItToMe lets you set profiles based on what device your using. Maybe you want voice control over bluetooth but not headphones. Or you want to lower the music volume over headphones but pause the music over the speakerphone.
Unlike other applications ReadItToMe can be set to run automatically when you connect to a bluetooth device or you plug in your headphones, as well as over the speakerphone. You don't need to manually turn it on and off.
Voice Reply - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro also has voice reply for sms messages so you can reply to or call that contact using your voice, completely hands free. Not only that but ReadItToMe Pro allows you to record your own commands for much better voice recognition.
Read app notifications aloud - PRO FEATURE
ReadItToMe Pro allows you to choose any app on your phone (ie Google Talk, Whatsapp etc) and it will read incoming notifications for that app (the same notifications you see in your status bar).
- Read incoming sms
- Read incoming callers name
- Read incoming notifications from any other apps such as Google Talk or Whatsapp - PRO FEATURE
- Voice reply for sms - PRO FEATURE
- Read always
- Read only when bluetooth is connected
- Read only when headphones are connected
- Translate text speak before reading ie lol is translated to laugh out loud
- You can define your own translations of specific words
- Can reads sms over music (music volume is turned down and then back up afterwards)
- Icon in notification bar to show when it is running
- Fully customizable
Known issues and fixes
- GoSMS users go to your Settings, Advanced, Receive Settings, Disable other message Notifications. Uncheck that for this to work
- It uses the notification stream to read messages and calls by default, so if your phone is on silent you will hear nothing. However if you check the use music stream option it will use the music stream, in which case it will play at the media volume, so if your on silent you can still hear notifications.
- Anyone experiencing the issue where it reads on both speaker and headphones/bluetooth simultaneously use the music stream option. There is also the speaker fix option but this is experimental and will only work on some phones.
- For any other issues visit the faq at iamrobj.com/ritm_faq.html
Please don't leave negative feedback or a bad rating if you find a bug or if it does not work on your device as that won't help me fix it. Please email me with details of your issue and I will see if I can fix it.
And free to email me with any queries and feature requests. I'm always open to suggestions.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your Android smartphone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring(r) ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over Wi-Fi
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is available in two Editions - Standard and Premium and is billed conveniently to your AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your Android smartphone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences**** with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS
• View and forward faxes
• Office@Hand CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box , Dropbox and Google Drive as well as Microsoft® Office® applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce(r) integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones* for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
Experience the most attentive and intelligent hands-free virtual assistant on Android. Nuance’s powerful voice recognition gives you full command and control of your mobile device so you can accomplish tasks quickly and easily.
GET HELP: "What can you do?"
WEATHER: "What's the weather today?"
TIME: "What time is it in Tokyo?"
CALENDAR: "Set up a meeting with Leah Hurley tomorrow at 2 PM." or "What's my agenda like tomorrow?"
TEXT: “Text Jon I'll be there in five minutes."
CALL: "Call Ashley on her mobile."
SEARCH THE WEB: "Find me a pub in Boston." or "Show me a picture of a baby elephant."
CHAT: "What do you like to do?" or "What's the meaning of life?"
LAUNCH APPS: "Open calculator." or "Open Angry Birds."
MAPS AND NAVIGATION: "What's the best way to Seattle, Washington?"
MEDIA: "Play Bruno Mars."
EMAIL: "Email Rachel, Subject: Let's plan for the meeting tomorrow."
SOCIAL MEDIA: Update Facebook or Twitter - "Send out a new Tweet, What a finish to the game!"
LOCATION SHARING: “Tell Nancy where I am.” or “Where’s Dave?”
READ BACK: Dragon can read back your incoming text messages and you can then reply hands-free
Attentive Mode: Turn this feature on to be able to wake up Dragon at anytime - even when your device is in lock screen or asleep! Just say "Hello Dragon (and your command)" and Dragon will wake up and return what you asked for.
Using Nuance’s renowned language understanding, ambient intelligence and expressive voice technology, Dragon Mobile Assistant actively listens, interprets commands, and provides users a flexible, adaptive, and intuitive experience. Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android makes use of a significant number of Android’s core operating system components. Taking advantage of Nuance’s proprietary and patented technology, the application provides users with extremely impressive accuracy rates in natural language understanding while Nuance’s wake-up phrase detection service is tuned for lower battery consumption and supports active background detection so that the application can be accessed even while the device is not in use.
With Dragon Mobile Assistant, users experience a more human-like interaction with their mobile device, as they can simply use their voice to make calls, send text messages and emails, update social networks like Facebook and Twitter, get directions, check the weather, find new restaurants and make reservations, and much more. Nuance’s Dragon Mobile Assistant for Android devices took the personal voice assistant experience to a new level earlier this year by being the first to introduce proactive assistant features such as voice notifications that can be read aloud for Facebook, texts, calls and appointments; the ability to share a user’s location with friends and family; be automatically dialed in to a user’s scheduled conference call; and even predict when a user is in a moving vehicle and switch over to hands-free, eyes-free activation.
The latest version of Dragon Mobile Assistant has been upgraded with an improved user interface and is faster and more accurate than the previous installment. Featuring 3 distinct personalities to choose from – Jessica, Victoria and Jonathan – Dragon Mobile Assistant converses with users in the voice that they feel best represents their personality and lifestyle, resulting in a more personalized two-way dialogue. Also, the newest version features more prominent ‘one-shot’ command capabilities in Attentive Mode, allowing users to simply say, ‘Hello Dragon, Schedule an appointment for lunch at 11a.m. with Derek,’ to easily complete their desired task.
Compare it to other assistants like Indigo, Skyvi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, EVA Intern, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Evi, Jeannie, Speaktoit, AIVC and Wolfram Alpha.
Introducing the scribble and checklist notes -
Scribbling offers the convenient way to draw and write creative notes.
Experience the simple, elegant checklist editor that you wished for in the app world.
The simple and powerful backup/restore tool gives you the peace of mind.
All these new features are presented in stunning and intuitive new user interface.
This app provides a convenient and hands free way to compose messages and email/share as you like it.
★By default installed on your SD Card
★★Create numbered list notes hands free
★★★Password protect/lock saved notes
★★★Search in saved notes
gSpeechShare is powered by Google speech recognition technology (US English).
This Notepad app works differently from other voice recognition apps. We highly recommend you read the “How to …” sections before you try it. Visit product FAQ page: http://glovantech.com/faq/speech_share_faq.html.
The hands free email or social media share experience is best using a 3G or higher/WiFi internet connection.
How to use:
Speech recognition is ON and continues when you are in the Notepad app. You may Stop/Start recording by clicking on the record button, on the top left corner of the screen.
★Speak a complete sentence with punctuations when you see “Speak now…” message. Note that you must complete voicing out your message during the time the “Speak now” message is visible, after which the device stops listening and proceeds towards deciphering the sentence. You may start with your next sentence as soon as the message reappears. You must give the device some time, while it is recognizing your speech. Start the next sentence once the “Speak now” message box appears again. Simply repeat these steps one after the other and complete your speech. Please visit the FAQ section for the available voice commands.
Facebook users please copy your message from Notepad in the clipboard and paste it in Facebook.
Text compose: gSpeechShare works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with speech-to-text functionality.
Quick and easy: Easy note taking with speech to text. This is not a voice recorder; your voice goes through speech-to-text and "recorded" as text.
Task list: Create your tasks list simply by speaking continuously. This feature works like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd.
Shopping list: Create your shopping list simply by speaking while you are driving to the grocery store.
Dictation software: You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily by continuously speaking at the “Speak now…” prompt.
Speech Share works like other similar notepad apps mentioned below:
Notepad free, Notepad for Tablet, Notepads to do list, Notepad with lock, InkPad Notepad, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Fast notepad, Handrite Note Notepad Lite, Notepad, MobisleNotes - Notepad, EasyNote Notepad, ListNote Speech/Text Notepad, OI Notepad, TSF Notepad Widget, QuickNote Notepad Notes, Super Notes, Notepad ahing, Extensive Notes - Notepad, Note list - Notepad, Notepad+, Droid Notepad, Just Notepad for Android, Notepad Notes Scribe, EasyNote - Notepad Widget, Notepad Voice Memo Lite, Fliq Notes Notepad, TT Note notepad notes Classic Notes - Notepad, Noteastic Notepad, Notepad for Android, Ultimate Notepad, Write Now - Notepad, apMemo Lite - Graphic Notepad, m> notes notepad free, Fast Notepad, notePad Free Photos,Sounds, SE Notepad, Easy Voice Notepad, Diary - Notepad, Simple Notepad, Elegant Notepad, Write: Tablet Notepad/Journal, Techo Note (memo / notepad), Cool Note Notepad & Emoji Font, The Simplest Notepad, Really Notepad, Handwriting Notepad
Please let us know if you need any improvements. Enjoy!
This application is designed to help you keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
Download the application and upload your contacts to our cloud based address book.
Use the app to add a custom speed dial button to your home screen.
Press the button to connect to Voice Assist with one tap.
You will hear Voice Assist - Ready.
Now you can dial by name or number or listen to email or reply or send and receive text messages by voice.
Once you connect to Voice Assist you can complete each task one after the other. You don't need to hang up.
After making a call, just say goodbye and wait for the other person to hang up. Voice Assist comes back on the line automatically. Now you can dial by voice, email by voice, text by voice, post to twitter or post to facebook all without typing. Compare this application to Drivesafe.ly, Vlingo, Apple SIRI, Google Now, Dragon Go and Text by Voice.
What makes utter! different?
utter! is not your average Siri clone and doesn’t attempt to be a gimmick of a virtual assistant application, its priority is to be super functional and ultra fast! It allows many device based commands to be performed offline, without the need for a data connection (Jelly Bean only).
utter! runs in the background of your device, is very lightweight on resource and does not have a user-interface, so its functions are available anywhere on the device, at any time, to interact with any application.
With highly optimised algorithms, utter! aims to make voice control on your device, something you wonder how you ever did without! Something that is achieved faster than you could do it manually and an implementation that takes full advantage of the openness of the Android Platform, by giving you full device control in addition to using the functions in your favourite installed applications.
There’s no need to open up a separate application to execute your voice commands. With just a shake, wave, or a good old fashioned button press, utter! wakes to address you as you see fit, wherever you are on your device, whatever you are doing.. and it won’t get in the way.
So, please do get involved in the testing stage, give me your feedback and help me create a Voice Controlled Personal Assistant that is truly useful! One that makes fast offline voice recognition for Android a reality!
User guide link - http://goo.gl/aah2X
BIG Thank you to all those that have posted comments and given 5* - It's appreciated.
PLEASE don’t post a 1* comment "It doesn’t work" – that really doesn’t help! I can’t get the problem sorted! There’s an email link in the application, I’d be delighted to solve any bugs you find. I hope they are few and far between now and your voice commands will be executed in under a second.
• Mobile Data
• Airplane mode
• Driving mode
• Application Integration
• Device Settings
• Device Information
• Web Search
• Video Search
• Application Search
• Location Services (limited release)
• Calling (+Skype)
• Flash light
• Tasker Integration
• File Management (limited release)
• Root Functions
• Knowledge Base (coming very soon)
• Plus Many More…….!
[BUGS!] - http://goo.gl/c5rkr
Some users are getting force closes when the application starts for Galaxy Nexus/Transformer/Note 2 - http://goo.gl/GUvYT
Jelly Bean & custom ROMs built from the same release have a major bug where English (US) in the Google Voice Search settings prevents voice data from being returned. Please change this to English (UK) until they fix it...
Weather and Time API's do not provide accurate results for US States – I’ll be changing provider soon as non-singular States/Countries are not supported.
IVONA can lock up the media stream and lags on initialisation [Notified IVONA]
NONE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS UPLOADED TO EXTERNAL SERVERS OR SHARED! Any permissions utter! requests are for device level ONLY.
TAGS: Voice assistant, voice recognition, voice command, voice commands, voice actions, voice search, speech assistant, text to speech, virtual assistant, voice texting, hands free, text by voice, voice calendar, voice tweet, voice notifications, accessibility talkback
Its TEXTNOTE or MEMO NOTE have feature for saving a text file with password. It has themes and font features so that you can customize your page. It has a TEXT TO SPEECH feature with which you can read out your text. You can export and IMPORT TEXT from an sdcard. You can add a REMINDER to text. You can SHARE the text to Bluetooth Gmail messaging and other apps installed.
Its HANDNOTE or PAINT NOTE feature allows you to take quick notes written by your hand in JPEG format. You can save/open your document at any time. You can change pen colors and pen size. Its also good fun for KIDS to try their DRAWING skills. You can share the image to Bluetooth Gmail messaging and other apps installed.
Its AUDIO NOTE or VOICE RECORDER feature allows you to save your audio note in mp3 format and you can listen to it at any time. You can share the audio to Bluetooth Gmail messaging and other apps installed.
Its PERSONAL DIARY feature allows saving your everyday activities, thoughts, feelings in a text file. Your diary can be protected with a PASSWORD. All features of text note are available in diary. You can share the text to Bluetooth Gmail messaging and other apps installed.
From the TODO LIST you can create an every day shopping list, some activity list, work list and add a reminder to each and every task. You can save and retrieve your list at any time.
You can BACK UP your contents by clicking the back up feature in TEXTNOTE and copy the notesnshare folder from an sdcard to a safe place in-case you want to format your sdcard or change phone or update the program. You can copy it back to an sdcard and click on the restore feature in text note to restore all your text.
This app is created just for you so that you can save and organize your notes easily and free of cost. If you feel to give any suggestion or complaint or appreciation :), send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. you can follow us on
https://www.facebook.com/NotesNShare & https://twitter.com/notesnshare for updates.And yes don't forget to add a review. It's very important to us. When you let us know our mistakes or suggestions we will definitely make it our first priority to solve it.
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.
The Speaktoit Assistant has been named:
★★★★★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★★★★★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★★★★★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★★★★★ PC World: Best free Android apps of 2011
Your Speaktoit Assistant uses natural language technology to answer questions, find information, launch apps, and connect you with various web services (like Google, Wikipedia, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, and others).
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers - As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands - There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares - Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language - The multilingual Assistant is available in English, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Portuguese - and it's currently being trained in many other languages that will launch soon.
It's Always at Your Service - Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns - Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
The list of the Assistant’s skills is too large to fit here, you can find them in the application under the little light bulb next to the microphone. Some of them are: talk, call numbers and contacts, send and receive texts messages and email, set alarms, search websites, get answers from encyclopedias, find places, read news, get weather forecasts, do basic math, updates Facebook statuses, tweet, organize calendar, tasks and notes, play music and videos, open sites and applications, translate, navigate, check in on Foursquare, remind, learn from you new commands and much more.
Currently, the Assistant works with the following services: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, TripAdvisor, Wikipedia, Chacha, IMDB, Eventful, News360, Amazon, Gmail, Google Images, Google Calendar, Google Maps, Google Navigation, Waze and it’s being connected to more.
Compare it to other voice assistants like Apple Siri, Nuance Dragon Go, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Wolfram Alpha, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, AIVC, EVA and other voice control applications, and make sure that Assistant is not just another Siri for Android, or an answer to Siri, but rather a valid Siri alternative.
This app supports bluetooth headset (Android 3.0+ is required).
• VOICE DIALLING
• WRITING SMS (EASY TO USE TEXT EDITOR)
• DISPLAYING RECEIVE SMS WINDOW AND READING IT (TEXT-TO-SPEECH ENGINE IS REQUIRED)
• START NAVIGATION WITH SETTING DESTINATION
• SEARCHING WEB
• LAUNCHING CUSTOM APPS
• MAKING NOTES
Voice recognition in some languages need access to Internet. If new message window doesn’t display make sure that other message apps don’t block SMS notifications.
HOW TO USE MY APP?
Save all key-words to commands.
Check contact/app key-words. If they contains signs and words hard to speak, you should change them.
To start recognizing - click start button, to stop recognizing - click stop button.
HOW TO SPEAK THE COMMAND?
Calling: *phone key-word* + *contact key-word*
Example: "call john"
Writing SMS: *write SMS key-word* + *contact key-word*
Example: "write to john"
Writing Note: *write note key-word* + *name*
Example: "new note first"
Open Note: *open note key-word* + *name*
Example: "open note first"
Nawigation: *navigation key-word* + *destination* - Google Maps is required or other navigation app which react for navigation intent
Example: "navigation new york aberdeen street"
Searching: *searching key-word* + *target*
Example: "search restaurant berlin"
Launching apps: *aunch app key-word* + *app key-word*
Example: "launch mail"
While you are editing text, you can delete one word, whole text message or text after the word which you said...
Example for key-word: "delete since"
Hi, what's up?I am *playing a fantastic game.
To delete words after *:
"delete since playing"
With Indigo, your personal virtual assistant, you can:
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and many other languages
- Use natural language to get what you need
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar; quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favourites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a tweet to @hello_indigo.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Siri from Apple, Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Siri, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on Windows Phone 8.
An application that provides information while driving. It gives you speed, both analog and text. It has an analog clock and a compass gives direction.
You can shoot movies while driving, the options are:
record movies at risk
record movies continuously.
A handy feature if you need to document the run. Important events are logged.
For the program to work properly it must be installed properly vertically in a holder. There is a setup function for this purpose.
More from developer
✪ VOICE MESSENGER - Free walkie talkie for personal or business users.
✔ Faster than a phone call. No dialling, no waiting and no voice mail.
✔ Just push and hold the button to talk - for fast easy walkie talkie style conversations
✔ Use with friends or co-workers.
✔ They hear you instantly, in real time. If they’re not available they get a notification and can listen back any time.
✪ TEXT MESSAGE Reader
✔ Reads out text messages you receive.
✪ For Vocalyst Phone Service users
This app also provides a way to maintain your settings for the Vocalyst phone service which lets you access a range of services by voice (this feature requires headset and separate registration at plantronics.com/vocalyst).
GOT QUESTIONS ?
If you've got questions, problems or feedback, please get in touch. Before leaving feedback, email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
Pro version (visit www.plantronics.com/vocalyst) also lets you Send Text Messages, Emails, and access an extensive range of services with your voice.
Keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road while driving! The SuperTooth Handsfree Assistant feature allows drivers to compose and send SMS, Emails, Facebook and Twitter updates, all via voice. This feature also allows you to listen to your incoming e-mails. The SuperTooth HD can read incoming SMS on Android and BlackBerry phones via the free specific application.
- a free push to talk / walkie talkie service for Android and iPhone
- individual and team conversations
- invite your contacts to use for free
- does not require a headset but works better with one - extra voice detection features for BlueParrott headset users
For Blue Parrott Headset Users
- Pairing Instruction - a quick instruction on how to pair your BlueParrott headset with your smartphone
- User Guide - learn about all the features in your BlueParrott headset
- Sound Check - make sure your headset is working correctly
- SMS Reader - reads incoming text messages through your BlueParrott headset