Cheap international calls direct from your mobile to over 150 countries
• Easy to use
• No accounts to manage
• All calls billed directly by your mobile operator - absolutely nothing else to pay!
Want to make international calls direct from your mobile at fantastic low rates? Then the Dial-a-Code App is for you! No need to swap SIMs, buy calling cards or manage any extra accounts. It's the app for smart international callers.
10 great reasons to get the Dial-a-Code App
• Make international calls direct from your mobile
• Access all your contacts and call them with just a tap at fantastic low rates
• Call landlines and mobiles in over 150 countries
• Use anytime - available 24/7
• No need for special international SIMs or calling cards
• No extra accounts to manage, no hidden charges, no in-Application costs
• Billed directly by your mobile operator, with no additional bills to pay
• Not another VoIP App - Dial-a-Code is different
• Excellent call quality with fewer dropped calls than on VoIP or Wi-Fi
• The App is FREE to download
Who can use the App?
• Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go customers on O2, EE and Three
• Dial-a-Code is designed for making international calls from the UK only
What are the system requirements?
• Requires Android 6 and above
How do I use the dial-a-code App?
Using the Dial-a-Code App is simple: download for FREE and launch whenever you want to make an international call on your mobile - no access numbers, pins or extra SIM cards required. You can access your existing contact book or you can key in a number, and the Dial-a-Code App will do the rest, giving you fantastic savings on international calls to over 150 countries.
How does the Dial-a-Code App work?
Dial-a-Code calls a 6 digit access code built into the App, and automatically connects your international call. There are absolutely no extra charges; you pay only the advertised rate for your destination. Dial-a-Code is not a VoIP App; there is no need to be in a Wi-Fi area to use the App.
Why is the Dial-a-Code App different?
Through our partnerships with the mobile operators, all calls are billed directly by your existing mobile operator at the rates shown within the App and on our website (www.dialacode.com). The rates are available 24/7. There are absolutely no additional charges, no accounts to be opened, no subscriptions, no passwords, no sign-up required.
How do I pay for my calls?
You pay for the calls you make using Dial-a-Code in exactly the same way as you pay for the regular calls you make from your mobile. PAY MONTHLY CUSTOMERS will see calls to Dial-a-Code's 6 digit access code starting '29' listed on their itemised bill. PAY AS YOU GO customers will see the cost of their call deducted from their call credit. The most important thing to remember is Dial-a-Code won't send you any bills, won't charge you a connection fee, and there are no other hidden charges associated with using the service. You can read more about billing at www.dialacode.com
How can I find out more about Dial-a-Code?
Visit www.dialacode.com for answers to FAQs, an App user guide, and further information about the Dial a Code App and service.
If you experience any problems with the Dial a Code App, please contact customer care in the first instance. Most issues are easily sorted out over the phone by our expert advisors.
Contact customer care: 0203 171 1777 / firstname.lastname@example.org