AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
With this app, users can attend and participate in AnyMeeting hosted online meetings and webinars directly from their Android tablet. See and hear the presentation, and even broadcast the tablet camera for all to see inside the meeting. Please note, this app is for meeting attendees only. To host a meeting, please launch one from your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
For audio, you can listen to the meeting using your tablet, however to speak you will need to dial in to the phone number provided in the meeting.
AnyMeeting is designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing and webinar market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, we have grown to more than 300,000 small business users worldwide, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
AnyMeeting has been consistently reviewed and ranked highly alongside all of the major players in the web conferencing market.
"I recommend it for anyone doing web conferencing on a tight (or nonexistent) budget"
- David Carr, Forbes
"In a review of group video chat options, PCWorld found that Google+ Hangouts and AnyMeeting were the winners"
- Tony Bradley, PC World
"AnyMeeting is one of the most compelling webinar platforms online today"
- T.J. McCue, AmericanExpress OPEN
We also make frequent posts on our web conferencing blog
AnyMeeting Blog (http://blog.anymeeting.com)
Lumi Join delivers interaction, engagement and content on mobile devices for all types of meetings and events whether in a single location or spread across the world.
From video conferencing to crowd-sourcing, coupled with an intuitive web dashboard, Lumi Join offers absolute real time audience response, scalability and reliability.
· Real time polls and display
· Real time attendee question capture, messaging and display
· Moderator to attendee messaging
· Stakeholder engagement
· Device Image capture
· Content dissemination
Zoom is the 2013 Influencer's Award Champion and Community Choice Winner for Best App. It's super easy, install the free Zoom app, click on "Meet Now" and invite up to 25 people to join!
- Best Android video meeting quality
- Integrated group messaging to share message, photos and audio files on Android phone
- Easily invite phone, email or company contacts
- Join as participant or view-only attendee
- Works over WiFi, 4G/LTE and 3G networks
- Safe driving mode while on the road
- Connect with anyone on iPad, iPhone, Android devices, Windows, Mac, room systems, telephone dial-in and others
- H323 full functions support: wall-view, Join before host, password authentication, p2p, PRC proxy.
- Host or join a video meeting with up to 25 participants
- Arrange the layout of conference participants to suit your preferences
- Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE optimized
PLEASE NOTE: To host meetings via the Blue Jeans app, one must have an existing Blue Jeans account. However, you do not need an account to attend a meeting. For more information, please go to bluejeans.com.
Permissions explanation: This app asks for permissions to the logs (READ_LOGS) for the device. This helps Blue Jeans troubleshoot possible user issues by letting the user send the device logs to Blue Jeans Support (Under the help menu). This helps us give users and customers business class service.
We'd love to hear your feedback on the app! Send any feature requests or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure a direct response from the Blue Jeans Team. You can also tweet us at @bluejeansnet (http://twitter.com/bluejeansnet) or like us on Facebook (http://facebook.com/bluejeansnetwork). We're always happy to hear from our users.
Video conferencing, collaboration, VOIP, teleconference, meetings, video chat, chat
Designed for businesses that have previously made investments in videoconferencing infrastructure or for businesses just getting started, VideoView Cloud Conferencing lets you connect with your co-workers, supply chain, clients, and target sales markets. You have complete control and can host multi-way video meetings, view content or a computer’s desktop, chat, record, switch layouts, along with a number of conference controls.
Don’t worry about firewalls, with just the download of the app, your iPad™ or iPhone™ is equipped with device-enabled firewall traversal that does not require any special hardware or configuration by your IT department. VideoView Cloud Conferencing seamlessly connects across any network using already open and secure standard web ports.
With VideoView Cloud Conferencing, you can conduct and attend meetings with other participants using:
- iPhone™, iPod touch™ (4th Gen), or iPad™ (2nd and 3rd Gen) running iOS 5.0 or higher
- Standards-based, IP (H.323) or ISDN (H.320) video conferencing systems including Polycom™, Cisco™ and Lifesize™.
- Desktops (Windows and Mac) using clientless VTC (Video Terminal Conferencing) or H.323 clients (No applets to download to your computer).
The VideoView Cloud Conferencing app is powered by the EncoreB2B video platform and is optimized to work with Cisco™, Polycom™, Compunetix™ and Microsoft Lync™ infrastructures.
- Attend video, audio, and content sharing meetings
- Watch streamed audio and video
- View Recordings
Additional Features for Registered Users:
- Remotely control videoconference parameters, including muting parties, locking the conference, streaming, and recording
- Manage passwords and settings
First Generation iPads and iPhones without front facing cameras are supported with limited features: audio-only conference participation, content viewing, and watching streams and recordings. First Generation iPad and iPhones 3GS and older cannot transmit or receive video.
Video Meeting : the easiest way to connect to Orange Videoconferencing services from smartphones or tablets. Benefit from audio, video and content sharing with flexibility and reliability.
With Video Meeting, attend Open Videopresence meetings wherever your working life takes you through 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connection.
Data sharing review - View presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference. Review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Video Meeting data sharing slider feature just by dragging.
Meeting control - View the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply end the meeting.
Change video and presentation layouts including rearranging participants.
Download the FREE DCO Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Launch meetings and administer with control over attendee access rights, recordings, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share presentations, documents and multimedia content saved on your device or from your library in the cloud, and easily annotate with your finger. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your device’s camera. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, collaborate with others using live text chat, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have a DCO account? Register at https://www.dco.dod.mil to start creating and hosting your own DCO Connect sessions. A DoD Common Access Card (CAC) is required to register.
(Most new features apply to tablets only; “B” indicates both smartphone and tablet)
• Manage meeting audio
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop, pause and resume recordings (pause and resume on Adobe Connect 9)
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants at once
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device photo library or file storage (SD Card)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand (B), Agree / Disagree (B), Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio
• Participate in breakout rooms
Software: Adobe AIR for mobile installed (AIR 3.2 or later); Android 2.2/FroYo (or later)
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab
• Google Nexus 7
• ASUS Transformer
• Motorola Xoom
• Motorola Xoom 2
• HTC One X
• Samsung Galaxy SIII
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Motorola DROID RAZR 4G LTE by Verizon
Sign up now and get meetings with up to 25 participants, 12 HD Video Feeds, unlimited VOIP, and 1GB of Cloud Storage for free.
Want larger meetings? Upgrade to Fuze Pro to get 125 participants and unlimited toll audio.
Get Fuze and you’ll be running online meetings from your Android device in minutes. You can also attend any Fuze meeting without registering!
Here are just a few of thing things you can do with Fuze:
• Start and manage your meetings from anywhere in the world with a mobile or WiFi network
• Run your sales meetings from home or on the road
• Use it to remotely control slides and other content in your board room!
• The free account includes the ability to host online meetings with up to 25 attendees, unlimited VOIP calling.
• Start a multi-party HD video conference right from your Android device with up to 12 video feeds.
• Start/schedule meetings and invite attendees from your address book
• Add Apple Keynote and MS PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, PDFs, movies, images and other content to meetings from your Android device or from your Fuze content library
• Zoom, pan and use our iPoint™ technology to engage your audience
• Use your Android device to join your audio conference or use our Call Me feature and Fuze will call your phone
• Mute and unmute all or select participants
• Make other mobile or web attendees presenters so they can share or markup content
• Use in-meeting chat and integrated IM to communicate during your meeting
• During an active meeting, close Fuze, open other apps and upload supported documents...without ending your meeting!
Unregistered users can join meetings and attend Fuze daily demonstrations.
** Free Account includes 25 participants, 12 HD video Stream capabilities, screen and content sharing, and unlimited VoIP calling.
Looking for the latest tool that will help you collaborate, view shared desktops and present to co-workers or customers from your mobile device? If your organization uses Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing, then this app from Avaya is for you. It gives you many of the same capabilities as the Avaya Aura Conferencing Collaboration Agent right from your device. So you can collaborate with co-workers as well as customers over any Wi-Fi or 3G cellular connection.
For instance you can:
- Invite colleagues to a web conference to respond to an urgent customer request
- See a roster of web conference participants
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the web conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich or greater
- Access to Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing
Priority should be given to everything that is connected to the meeting and this includes covering areas from the beginning of the birth of the idea to have a meeting up to the actual follow up procedures involved after the meeting has taken place.
The goal setting exercise is a very important element that dictates the success of any meeting planning endeavor. If there are no clear goals in place, it would be very difficult to ensure all concerned are working toward a common platform. Frustrating moments and loss of precious time can be avoided with the clear goal setting exercise completed carefully and productively. Everyone connected to the meeting should know the "why" and "what" it's all about.
Besides the attention that is given to the setting up processes of the meeting and its contents, the other important area that merits attention is the presentation material required for the meeting proper. As this is an opportunity to make an impact of the general target audience some thought should be given to this important element.
There are many corresponding elements that should be considered if once is interested in making a success of any business endeavor, which in this case is focused on the ideal venue and set up.
As first impressions are important to most people, dressing for the role is a basic and intelligent decision to make. Though it may seem to be a rather shallow view on things there is seldom a second chance given when the first impression made in not impactful. Dressing to influence should be given due consideration.
These are only a few of the points to consider when attempting to put together a successful meeting. Make sure you find out all you can about this subject for your success.
Priority should be given to everything that is connected to the
meeting and this includes covering areas from the beginning of the
birth of the idea to have a meeting up to the actual follow up
procedures involved after the meeting has taken place.
Mapping out the intentions behind having the meeting would be a
good place to start. The "why" factor is very important to establish as
this will give direction to the design and execution of the meeting
content, venue, time, target audience and many other elements.
Thus having a meeting plan clearly outlined will assist all involved to
better micro manage the entire exercise. Identifying those who are
expected to be involved, establishing time line goals, establishing a
clearly drawn up framework are all part of the process that should be
considered right from the onset of the exercise.
If it is clearly decided that a meeting is the best way to grow the
business position to the next level, then the next step would have to
include the decision on how to design the campaign that is going to
get the target audience attention to ensure the meeting successfully
achieves its goals.
Designing teasers that are both bold and innovative will help to
attract the attention of the hoped target audience. All the elements of
the design should be carefully presented for the purpose to getting
and keeping the attention so that people will be interested in actually
committing to attending the meetings. Distributing the material in a
timely and effective fashion will also contribute to the "buzz"
surrounding the proposed meeting, which is a very important enticing