AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
With this app, users can attend and participate in AnyMeeting hosted online meetings and webinars directly from their Android tablet. See and hear the presentation, and even broadcast the tablet camera for all to see inside the meeting. Please note, this app is for meeting attendees only. To host a meeting, please launch one from your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
For audio, you can listen to the meeting using your tablet, however to speak you will need to dial in to the phone number provided in the meeting.
AnyMeeting is designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing and webinar market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, we have grown to more than 300,000 small business users worldwide, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
AnyMeeting has been consistently reviewed and ranked highly alongside all of the major players in the web conferencing market.
"I recommend it for anyone doing web conferencing on a tight (or nonexistent) budget"
- David Carr, Forbes
"In a review of group video chat options, PCWorld found that Google+ Hangouts and AnyMeeting were the winners"
- Tony Bradley, PC World
"AnyMeeting is one of the most compelling webinar platforms online today"
- T.J. McCue, AmericanExpress OPEN
To stay informed about AnyMeeting, follow us on
We also make frequent posts on our web conferencing blog
AnyMeeting Blog (http://blog.anymeeting.com)
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Game Connection Meeting Application: the Video Games Industry Business accelerator.
Game Connection Meeting Application is a match-making system tailored on for Video Games professionals. It is the easiest way to browse all key players registered at Game Connection and schedule face-to-face meetings with them. Game Connection attendees include professionals from all the entire videogame production pipeline (finance, development, publishing, marketing, distribution, outsourcing and much more)
Enjoy Game Connection on-the-go! Optimize your agenda and start meeting your future business partners now!
This app will help you manage your Game Connection meetings on-site.
- Browse companies, people and their projects
- Scroll conferences and master classes
- Improve your search thanks to the advanced filters
- Identify your prospects and ask them meetings
- Check your agenda anytime and accept/decline meetings wherever you want
- Complete your own profile to get the maximum of exposure
Since 2001 Game Connection has been the place to be for video games professionals. Each year key players from the games industry gather three times – in Europe, USA and Asia – to meet, do business together, connect with new industry professionals and socialize in a lively environment. Thanks to Game Connection Meeting Application, Game Connection is the most efficient event of the video games industry.
This application can also be used offline to browse companies and people attending the event but you need to be connected to the Internet to set up and accept meetings with third parties.
If you have any question regarding this application please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org or call +33 472 444 420
Lync 2010 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including rich presence, instant messaging, audio conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, or a phone call.
- Connect to Lync conference calls with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2010 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 OR OFFICE365/LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER 2010 MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
YOU MUST HAVE A MERCHANT ACCOUNT TO USE THIS APPLICATION.
With Sage Mobile Payments you can do more than accept credit cards, you can capture customer data, email receipts, track transactions, transfer funds, and much more.
Sage Mobile Payments has the highest level of security, with full PCI DSS certification! Your transactions are always secure.
SAGE MOBILE PAYMENTS FEATURES INCLUDE:
Accept credit & debit card payments.
Record cash sales to track customer & transactions.
Record transactions when outside of wireless coverage and upload them when you are back in coverage.
•VOIDS & REFUNDS
Review your transactions ‘Last 30 Days’ or ‘Current Batch’. Even email yourself a .csv file to view & track transactions on your PC.
•USE ON YOUR PC/MAC
You can also access Sage Mobile Payments on your PC or MAC.
UNLIKE OTHER CREDIT CARD APPLICATIONS - Sage Mobile Payments:
1.Provides Full Range of POS functionalities including Refunds, Void, Signature capture, Tax & Tip calculator, Offline sales, Inquiries.
2.Delivers an expanding range of valuable functions including a CRM function to help you track customer data.
3.Works across all major mobile phones with the mobile carriers of your choice. Your Android device will run Sage Mobile Payments the exact same way as other mobile devices. One account can be accessed by multiple devices, so even different sales team members who don't have an Android phone can run Sage Mobile Payments the same way with seamless support! If you ever choose to switch phones, your Sage Mobile Payments account will follow you.
4.Has full online and call center support. Use the Sage Mobile Payments Portal to access your account information, transaction data, get training and support, and use Sage Mobile Payments on PC/MAC.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile is for business professionals who want to extend their enterprise video collaboration capabilities beyond the office and conference room to their mobile devices. RealPresence Mobile is an easy-to-use video app that provides premium quality audio, video and content sharing. Cloud-based deployment gives users access to enterprise directories at the swipe-of-a finger. Users simply highlight a name, connect, then communicate.
Features and Benefits:
• Experience the industry’s highest-quality audio, video and content through standards-based protocols using the latest in compression technologies
• CloudAXIS interoperability delivers B2B and B2C video calling with a simple touch-to-call experience
• Increased productivity and less IT resource drain with consistent user interfaces on your mobile, desktop and room-based systems
• Protect your network and your users with user authentication, media encryption and robust firewall interoperability
You must not be in violation of your wireless data service agreement, if any, when using Polycom RealPresence Mobile. Because some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) functionality over their networks, such as the use of VoIP telephony over a cellular network, and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP, POLYCOM recommends that you check the terms of your agreement with the operator prior to any use of the RealPresence Mobile.
Polycom RealPresence Mobile for Android is supported on a wide variety of devices – see the release notes at http://support.polycom.com/PolycomService/support/us/support/video/realpresence_mobile/realpresence_mobile.html
for the complete list of supported devices and OS versions. Polycom does not provide support or certify any functionality of RealPresence Mobile on other Android devices or OS versions. Consult the Polycom RealPresence Mobile Support Forums at http://community.polycom.com/t5/RealPresence-Mobile/bd-p/RealPresence_Mobile if you encounter issues with unsupported devices.
Using Android will not only enable use of Web Conferencing service anytime
anywhere, it will also enable the use of Paperless type of conference
(no more useless printing, and view and share files with everyone in meeting).
- Send/receive (VoIP) video and audio (sending is arbitrarily use)
- View and Edit documents in real-time
- Upload photos taken by camera, image files, document files
- Text Chat Interaction
- View a Shared PC desktop
How to use:
- Login with ID and Password of ASP Service "V-CUBE Meeting" or "V-CUBE
- When invited by e-mail, you can also enter room by clicking URL in
・Android 2.3.3 or higher
*"V-CUBE Meeting" or "V-CUBE Paperless" account required (provided by
V-cube, Inc. at email@example.com)
*V-cube recommends WiFi for comfortable use.
*V-cube recommends a monthly unlimited 3G network plan if used over a 3G
network. (please consult with your data carrier for any international or roaming
*This application is copyrighted by V-cube, Inc.
*V-cube is not responsible for any incurred charges from this
application, unreliable data connection or application performance.
Attend online where you can watch presentations with audio, slides and streaming video, engage with rich content from the convenience of your iPad.
• View Live, Simulive or On-Demand presentations with ease
• View and interact with rich media presentation via panel controls for moderated chat, video, slides etc.
• Participate in moderated Q&A with presenters
• Provide feedback with polls and surveys
• Submit your questions to the presenter
XPOCAST® offers an engaging mobile device feature set. With all of the functionality for full participation in presentations, mobile users can now access vital presentations from anywhere.
Notice: This application may only be launched from a browser when playing an XPOCAST presentation.
StreamNet products are designed to distribute audio, video, and control data using standard networking technology. Using standardized Ethernet TCP/IP protocols to distribute multimedia streams over LANs, StreamNet offers scalability for virtually unlimited zones and sources along with the most advanced integration capabilities available in distributed audio and video.