Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
With this app, users can attend and participate in AnyMeeting hosted online meetings and webinars directly from their Android tablet. See and hear the presentation, and even broadcast the tablet camera for all to see inside the meeting. Please note, this app is for meeting attendees only. To host a meeting, please launch one from your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
For audio, you can listen to the meeting using your tablet, however to speak you will need to dial in to the phone number provided in the meeting.
AnyMeeting is designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing and webinar market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, we have grown to more than 300,000 small business users worldwide, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
AnyMeeting has been consistently reviewed and ranked highly alongside all of the major players in the web conferencing market.
"I recommend it for anyone doing web conferencing on a tight (or nonexistent) budget"
- David Carr, Forbes
"In a review of group video chat options, PCWorld found that Google+ Hangouts and AnyMeeting were the winners"
- Tony Bradley, PC World
"AnyMeeting is one of the most compelling webinar platforms online today"
- T.J. McCue, AmericanExpress OPEN
To stay informed about AnyMeeting, follow us on
We also make frequent posts on our web conferencing blog
AnyMeeting Blog (http://blog.anymeeting.com)
What makes our document scanner app different from others:
1) Fully functional: no limits on number of documents, pages, no watermarks on images and produced PDF documents
2) Signature tool: Add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool
3) Built-in OCR system (50 languages supported). Extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, without network connection
4) PDF to JPG converter allows to extract pages from PDF document and convert them to JPG images. Again, all processing is performed locally right on users device, internet is not needed.
5) All image processing in one window, no need to switch between separate screens during image editing
6) Aspect ratio control feature. You can shrink/stretch image as necessary
7) Both portrait and landscape UI are supported for better user experience
- Access Network State, Internet, Bluetooth: needed to share documents
- Write External Storage, Test access to protected storage: needed to save documents to your device
Scan documents with your phone camera, edit image, sign, recognize text with OCR, convert to multipage PDF, save, print or share via appropriate app.
* Convert your docs into PDF format
Use your phone camera to scan all kinds of paper documents, ranging from receipts, notes, invoices, business cards to contracts, whiteboard discussions, certificates, etc.
* Efficient image processing
Smart doc detection algorithm, OCR text recognition, perspective correction, rectangular trim, aspect ratio adjustment, image enhancing controls – all in one window for your convenience. This makes scanning process both easy and efficient, especially for batch processing mode.
* Text recognition, OCR
Built-in OCR system to recognise and extract text from images. All processing is performed locally right on users device, what keeps sensitive data contained and secure. You can share recognized text to any app installed on your device to create a new email, sms, translate to other languages with Google Translate (for instance), etc.
* Advanced Editing
PDF scanner is not just a document scanner but also a digital form filling app. You can add signature or seal to the document: select signature from a file or simply draw it on a screen. Add text, annotation to the document using Text tool. Clean unwanted parts with Eraser tool, highlight important elements using Marker tool.
* PDF to JPG converter
Our document scanner is able to extract pages from PDF documents and convert them to high-quality JPG images. Long click on Open button and select PDF file from your SD card for import. Images can be edited inside the app and converted back to PDF, if necessary. You can use this function for digital form filling, for instance.
There is a function to print out document straight from your device. Click on Share button and select A Printer. Google Cloud Print account is required.
*Share PDF/JPEG Files
Convert images to premium quality PDF and Upload documents to cloud storage services: dropbox, gdocs, evernote, use mail services, bluetooth or facebook, twitter, skype, etc. with no limits and absolutely free
Instantly schedule or participate in online meetings and webinars:
- Schedule live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos reports and presentations
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Add Contacts to your invitees list
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share and edit images
- Create your own Meetingo account
Meetingo online meeting and webinar platform combines the best in online collaboration with the power of rich media and custom branding. It’s incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on-the-fly and present global webinars in high-impact video — all from a single, intuitive control panel.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync / Skype for Business Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Join (and enjoy) a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
Free E-book on different webinar platforms ,tested and priced with links .
Do you want to make a great impression every time you speak.
Great speaking skills are the best way of gaining respect and credibility, putting you head and shoulders above the compitition. Whether you need to present or speak at work, whether you need to promote your own business or whether you just need to get your message out there.
I'm Tina Sibley and I invite you to join me on this free live Webinar where you will dicover the tricks of the trade when it comes to great speaking.
Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) is a new business tool exclusively for your Android device!
Extremely useful mobile tool gives users the power to scan any type of document, transform it into PDF format and share it right from your device.
With MDScan users are free to scan any type of document, ranging from receipts to text pages and almost everything in between, on the go anywhere and anytime.
A perfect companion for busy users, MDScan allows anyone to transform everything from invoices to whiteboards and classes notes, magazine articles and more into a PDF format in order to easily export them, share and e-mail it to others, or for any other reason they can come up with. MDScan automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents at a very high speed for your convenience.
Going above and beyond other mobile scanning solutions MDScan offers Batch shooting mode for a super fast scanning so users can easily scan within seconds multiple pages and save scanned files for batch processing later.
The app shines in terms of uploading as well as all document conversion is performed locally right on user's device. This means that you can upload documents to cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, or Box.net, email services, or Facebook and Twitter that is guaranteed to go off quickly, without a hitch, and without risk of any potentially sensitive information becoming compromised.
Simply put there's enough for you to worry about without having to go out of your way to scan and convert files into PDFs should the need arise, and now with MDScan its one worry you won't ever have again.
Main advantages and benefits
★ Transform any image into PDF format.
★ Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction.
★ Manual free Advanced image processing to enhance poor quality images and documents.
★ Quickly scan and manage multi-page documents on the go
★ Scan, upload or send any document quickly, including receipts, news and magazine articles, invoices, coupons, posters and much more
★ Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing
NOTE: MDScan Free version in comparison with the Full version comes with advertisements, all results are watermarked, up to 4 pages can be scanned in batch mode.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time and send your suggestions or questions to our support email. We try to do our best to answer to your comments as soon as possible.
This software is registered by Russian Federal Institute Of Industrial Property # 2013619506
MobileMeet™ is the cornerstone of on-the-go InterCall Reservationless-Plus™ meetings. Discover a full-circle approach to meeting from your Android phone. Not only start and join meetings, but enjoy a richer conferencing experience by sending meetings invites and accessing your enabled features.
Enhance your meetings with this powerful functionality:
NATIVE CALENDAR INTEGRATION
See when you have a free moment or the ability to schedule a meeting by using the in app calendar to view appointments scheduled in your Android’s native scheduler.
FAVORITE MEETING PROFILES
Store an unlimited number of unique meeting profiles to your favorites for quick access.
Store your account information, favorite meeting profiles and app settings in the cloud for easy accessibility across multiple devices.
MANAGEMENT & CONTROL
Maintain total meeting control with in app features – mute, unmute, rename, disconnect all or individual participants and much more.
Save multiple InterCall accounts for hosting your conference calls.
Start or join your audio meeting with a tap of the invite. Trigger our Call Me feature to initiate a call to one of your stored phone numbers or dial right into your meeting with no hassle.
PARTICIPANT & WAITING ROOM VIEW
See who’s in your meeting or waiting to be let in with the easy to navigate Participant and Waiting Room view tabs.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS 1
Receive a push notifications when someone first enters your waiting room and again after five minutes of inactivity as a reminder to start your meeting.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 2.1
VOICE OVER IP 3
Use Voice over IP to talk and control your meetings on carriers that don’t support simultaneous talk and data or when traveling internationally to avoid high roaming costs.
SILENT SELF MUTE
Mute pre-recorded bridge messages that a user is being muted/muting themselves and never miss a thing.
Navigate through your Home, Meeting, Calendar, Favorites, History and Settings tab with the Android Action Bar on the top part of your screen.
WI-FI ONLY VOICE OVER IP
Avoid data overages by provisioning your InterCall account to allow MobileMeet Voice over IP only when connected to a Wi-Fi or wireless network.
MOBILEMEET VOIP + WEBEX MEETING
Utilize MobileMeet Voice over IP when connecting to meetings with Cisco™ WebEx Meetings™ and your InterCall WebEx™ account 4
BILLING & SECURITY CODE
Use a Billing Reference Code or Security Code for added invoice tracking and security capabilities with Voice over IP.
Password Protection & Provisioning
Add a level of security by setting a mandatory or optional fully encrypted application password for all InterCall accounts under a company that can be set to expire periodically.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
**Please contact your InterCall Account Representative to inquire about these features.
1 Receipt of Push Notifications may be delayed when Phone is OFF. Only the latest Push Notification will be received after the phone is turned on. This feature must be enabled on your Reservationless-Plus™ account, in MobileMeet™ and on your Android phone.
2 You will need a Wi-Fi connection if your carrier doesn’t support simultaneous use of voice and data services.
3 To use MobileMeet Voice over IP, Location Services must be enabled on your Android phone.
4 Cisco, WebEx, WebEx Meetings and all associated trademarks are owned by Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved
MobileMeet™ is available to download for free and join meetings. To schedule, start and host meetings through MobileMeet™, an InterCall™ Reservationless-Plus™ account is required.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
* Collaborate with coworkers, teammates and friends around projects, campaigns and ideas
* Group or 1:1 chat with your team and colleagues. Be more productive - faster than email
* Stay in touch with 1:1 video and voice chat
* HipChat is private, safe and secure
* 1 to 1 screen sharing capabilities to share what you're working on
* Easily share and view files and images
* Create unlimited rooms and 1:1 conversations
* Complete chat history saves your conversations so you can always search for them
* Works with >50 integrations including Twitter, Trello, Asana, Google Hangouts and more
* Never miss a beat with email and mobile push notifications when you're away
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"We use HipChat, not just for our work, but to foster the spirit of a great tech culture." -Gilt Groupe
"Face-to-face communication is idea., but not always possible for us. Instead we rely on
"HipChat keeps everyone up-to-date and accountable" -Aeria Games
GET IT NOW:
* Check them out at Hipchat.com/downloads
* Need an account? Signing up is free and easy at HipChat.com
* HipChat is also available for Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, Linux, and web.
- Android v4.2.1, v4.4.2, v5.0
StreamNet products are designed to distribute audio, video, and control data using standard networking technology. Using standardized Ethernet TCP/IP protocols to distribute multimedia streams over LANs, StreamNet offers scalability for virtually unlimited zones and sources along with the most advanced integration capabilities available in distributed audio and video.