AnyMeeting offers free and low-cost web conferencing, video conferencing and webinar services for small business, with all the features and capacity of expensive services.
With this app, users can attend and participate in AnyMeeting hosted online meetings and webinars directly from their Android tablet. See and hear the presentation, and even broadcast the tablet camera for all to see inside the meeting. Please note, this app is for meeting attendees only. To host a meeting, please launch one from your Windows or Mac OS X computer.
For audio, you can listen to the meeting using your tablet, however to speak you will need to dial in to the phone number provided in the meeting.
AnyMeeting is designed and priced for small business. AnyMeeting pioneered the small business web conferencing and webinar market in 2009 with a completely free, full-featured web conferencing service tailored for small business. Since then, we have grown to more than 300,000 small business users worldwide, including users of both our free ad-supported service and low-cost ad-free options.
AnyMeeting has been consistently reviewed and ranked highly alongside all of the major players in the web conferencing market.
"I recommend it for anyone doing web conferencing on a tight (or nonexistent) budget"
- David Carr, Forbes
"In a review of group video chat options, PCWorld found that Google+ Hangouts and AnyMeeting were the winners"
- Tony Bradley, PC World
"AnyMeeting is one of the most compelling webinar platforms online today"
- T.J. McCue, AmericanExpress OPEN
To stay informed about AnyMeeting, follow us on
We also make frequent posts on our web conferencing blog
AnyMeeting Blog (http://blog.anymeeting.com)
Instantly schedule or participate in online meetings and webinars:
- Schedule live online meetings and webinars
- Stream live audio and video
- Meet with up to 25 and present to up to 1000 people
- Present documents, videos reports and presentations
- Invite Presenters and Participants to your online meetings
- Add Contacts to your invitees list
- Share interactive whiteboard to impress your audience
- Enable text chat during your online event
- Share and edit images
- Create your own Meetingo account
Meetingo online meeting and webinar platform combines the best in online collaboration with the power of rich media and custom branding. It’s incredibly easy to set up and manage, whether presenting to a global audience of 1000 or a single, high-value client. Users can hold team meetings on-the-fly and present global webinars in high-impact video — all from a single, intuitive control panel.
Just tap to use your phone, tablet or watch to participate. Download the free app and join or start meetings in seconds.
Anywhere you take your Android device, you can now attend and start GoToMeeting sessions – at a café, in a hotel, wherever you happen to be.
• Join or host a meeting on any Android device.
• View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever is shown on screen.
• See all your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap.
• Attend GoToMeeting sessions wherever you are.
• Get alerts for upcoming meetings.
• Use your smartwatch to join, mute and leave instead of fumbling for your phone.
• Hand-off presentation control to anyone else in the meeting.
• Listen in via headphones or Bluetooth.
• Prefer phone over VoIP? Dial in with one tap.
• View attendee webcams.
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting.
• Participate in Q&A and answer poll questions.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app icon and select the meeting you want to join.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your Android device and enter the meeting ID provided by the organizer.
• Tap a notification on your Android Wear compatible smartwatch.
For the best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP).
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You’ll need a GoToMeeting account to host meetings from your Android device.
• Don’t have an account? Sign up for a free 30-day trial at http://www.gotomeeting.com.
• Tap the GoToMeeting app on your Android device and log in to your account.
• Start a new meeting by tapping “Meet Now” or click on a pre-scheduled meeting.
• Make any attendee a presenter so they can show their screen.
• Android 4.0 or higher.
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
With Video Meeting, attend Open Videopresence meetings wherever your working life takes you through 3G/4G and Wi-Fi connection.
Data sharing review - View presentations, spreadsheets, documents and images shared in a conference. Review previously shared materials without interrupting the presenter using Video Meeting data sharing slider feature just by dragging.
Meeting control - View the participants list and mute background noises, stop cameras or simply end the meeting.
Change video and presentation layouts including rearranging participants.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join with just a tap.
• Listen in using one-touch dialing or VoIP.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View active speaker's webcam.
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you install the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your Android device.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• We recommend devices with a 1 Ghz processor or higher.
If you like attending events with GoToWebinar, please take the time to give us a nice review
Free E-book on different webinar platforms ,tested and priced with links .
Do you want to make a great impression every time you speak.
Great speaking skills are the best way of gaining respect and credibility, putting you head and shoulders above the compitition. Whether you need to present or speak at work, whether you need to promote your own business or whether you just need to get your message out there.
I'm Tina Sibley and I invite you to join me on this free live Webinar where you will dicover the tricks of the trade when it comes to great speaking.
Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) is a new business tool exclusively for your Android device!
Extremely useful mobile tool gives users the power to scan any type of document, transform it into PDF format and share it right from your device.
With MDScan users are free to scan any type of document, ranging from receipts to text pages and almost everything in between, on the go anywhere and anytime.
A perfect companion for busy users, MDScan allows anyone to transform everything from invoices to whiteboards and classes notes, magazine articles and more into a PDF format in order to easily export them, share and e-mail it to others, or for any other reason they can come up with. MDScan automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents at a very high speed for your convenience.
Going above and beyond other mobile scanning solutions MDScan offers Batch shooting mode for a super fast scanning so users can easily scan within seconds multiple pages and save scanned files for batch processing later.
The app shines in terms of uploading as well as all document conversion is performed locally right on user's device. This means that you can upload documents to cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, or Box.net, email services, or Facebook and Twitter that is guaranteed to go off quickly, without a hitch, and without risk of any potentially sensitive information becoming compromised.
Simply put there's enough for you to worry about without having to go out of your way to scan and convert files into PDFs should the need arise, and now with MDScan its one worry you won't ever have again.
Main advantages and benefits
★ Transform any image into PDF format.
★ Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction.
★ Manual free Advanced image processing to enhance poor quality images and documents.
★ Quickly scan and manage multi-page documents on the go
★ Scan, upload or send any document quickly, including receipts, news and magazine articles, invoices, coupons, posters and much more
★ Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing
NOTE: MDScan Free version in comparison with the Full version comes with advertisements, all results are watermarked, up to 4 pages can be scanned in batch mode.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time and send your suggestions or questions to our support email. We try to do our best to answer to your comments as soon as possible.
This software is registered by Russian Federal Institute Of Industrial Property # 2013619506
Qnekt is the brainchild of experienced event professionals, designed to make events of all sizes even better. Qnekt is the event application that gives added value for both event owners and participants - before, under and after your event.
Said about Qnekt:
- "Qnekt is a complete conference app with all the necessary functions to run an event. Use it!”
- "Flexible and simple solution which is easily customized to your own events or conferences. Also it's incredibly fair priced.” - Yasemin Arhan
Managing Director, The Conference
Key features for participants:
In-app communication - connect with fellow participants before the event starts, set up meetings and approach interesting contacts and follow up when it’s over.
Detailed program overview - Constant access to detailed event program and personal customized schedule.
Track interaction - Real-time commenting on tracks, take notes and instant sharing.
Key features for event owners:
Push notifications - engage your crowd. Push information about news, polls and changes.
Promoting - Social media sharing and customized online about page.
Insights - receive analytics through Qnekt or send out polls directly to your users and improve your event.
Love us and want to keep up with Qnekt?
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/qnekt
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/qnekt
Want to try Qnekt?
Download the app and browse for the 'Try Qnekt' event.
Enter the code ’1234’ and start the Qnekt experience.
Обучающий центр CyberMarketing провел свыше 600 бесплатных обучающих мероприятий, которые посетило более 50000 человек. Присоединяйтесь!
⁃ Быстрая запись на интересующие вас мероприятия
⁃ Заблаговременное напоминание о приближающемся событии, на которое вы записались
⁃ Карта и схема проезда до места проведения семинара
⁃ Показ пропуска на семинар прямо на экране телефона
⁃ Бесплатный доступ к обучающим видеоматериалам
⁃ Возможность поделиться информацией о мероприятии в социальных сетях
Lumi Join delivers interaction, engagement and content on mobile devices for all types of meetings and events whether in a single location or spread across the world.
From video conferencing to crowd-sourcing, coupled with an intuitive web dashboard, Lumi Join offers absolute real time audience response, scalability and reliability.
· Real time polls and display
· Real time attendee question capture, messaging and display
· Moderator to attendee messaging
· Stakeholder engagement
· Device Image capture
· Content dissemination
☆ Simple way to connect your phone to computer by scanning QR code. No cables!
☆ No need to have your phone and computer under same WLAN as long as both are online with internet access.
☆ Compatible between your Android phone and your PC or MAC
☆ Full access and management of phone resources including pictures, music, videos, documents, applications, files and folders.
☆ Supports management of phone SD card from your computer.
☆ Two way file transfer between phone and computer with high transfer speed under direct link mode.
☆ Play the music in your phone on your computer.
☆ Cast pictures from phone to computer and supports full screen display.
Currently available for English,Portuguese,Spanish,Chinese.
Like us on Facebook - https://facebook.com/XenderApp
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/XenderApp
Circle us on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+AnMobi
StreamNet products are designed to distribute audio, video, and control data using standard networking technology. Using standardized Ethernet TCP/IP protocols to distribute multimedia streams over LANs, StreamNet offers scalability for virtually unlimited zones and sources along with the most advanced integration capabilities available in distributed audio and video.