The winner is the first player to control more than half the hexagons. Enjoy the game!
Everybody can play this game:
- If you need to develop your strategic thinking you can play versus artificial intelligence.
- If you want to have fun or just kill some time - find a friend and play together.
- If your day was very hard - turn on this game and use it like an antistress and antidepressant
Inside you will find:
- A lot of fun.
- Several game modes - player-vs-player and player-vs-AI.
- Beautiful cells of 6 different colors.
- Pleasant music.
- Quite serious opponent.
- Use side control buttons to perform move.
- In player-vs-player mode first move owner is random, but in player-vs-AI it's you.
Enjoy the play!
There are two types of cells in our game: square and square and hexagonal. By now, we have 10 bots with different tactics and skill. We plan to improve bots AI and add new in future Filler versions, if the game will be popular.
In addition to "Single game" we added 3 types of "Tournament": One-play-All, All-play-All, Knockout.
We thank John Farrell. We played John's Filler, in childhood :)
Tap the screen and then select the new color for your tiles, to own nearby free tiles of the same color;
Touch and Hold the screen to see full game info;
Tap during the animation to make it faster;
Press "Menu" or "Back" for more control.
Created on C++ with MoSync IDE.
Free classic game. Features: 2 or 4 players (human or bot), fog of war, maze levels.
Try first 4 levels. Then try the harder AI.
Please e-mail me to improve the translation
1.0.6 - Adjustable gravity!
-Drag to launch blocks
-Two touches will mega-launch the "connected" blocks between each finger
-Double tap for an explosion
Uses the realistic Bullet Physics Engine and 3D OpenGL graphics.
1.0.3 - Added new settings and cleaned up the menu
1.0.2 - Crash bug fixed
1.0.4 - Perspective change when switching screens
1.0.3 - Added new explosion effect when icon gets dropped