Buua is an App that seeks to transform education in South Africa by creating a platform for continuous communication and dialogue between all stakeholders and role-players in the education of our children.
Buua is both web and mobile based, downloadable free of charge from Google Play and Apple stores to enable easy access for all role-players. With Buua, role-players have easy access to all our services, we are on your phone.
Besides the added features such as news feeds, event notifications, and others, at the core of Buua is the dialogue between all role-players in an effort to identify, diagnose, discuss and seek resolutions before it negatively affects our children and their education. As per our famous African saying, “it takes a village to raise a child” Buua recognises that without the active participation of the community in raising and educating a child, a country faces a bleak future.
We are for:
• Bringing together all stakeholders and role-players in the Basic Education sector through
interactive forums (parent, teacher, governing bodies and public).
• Providing a platform for starting a conversation or comment on any topic that is relevant.
• Dissemination of information by schools through the school notices feature.
• Educating and inspiring the general public through content on our public bulletins.
• Creating a central platform for accessing latest developments in the Education sector, latest
job and learnership opportunities.
• Giving access to health and wellness professionals i.e. counsellors, psychologist and social
workers to learners and the community.
• Enabling active participation of parents in their children’s education
• Giving teachers a direct, quick and easy access to parents, individual learners or a group of
learners when the need arises.
• Creating a platform for formulating African solutions to African problems.